It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope Francis to Be Seen Worldwide In 3D on April 27th

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ScottProphhit

Unfortunately, there is the concept that everything happens for a reason.

Hitler committed countless acts of murder, and changing the course of history could possibly create even a bigger monster than he was.

That is why I would not try to stop him even if he was a baby in front of me.

But, that does not mean that I would not look at him differently knowing what he would do in the future.

We are getting off topic, and I do apologize.

Getting back to the thread, if there was going to be an announcement, what would it be?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

ScottProphhit

Quyll

I would definitely look at it differently if I was told that the baby would murder millions of innocent people...

In response to the thread, I believe that Project Blue Beam is definitely underway.

edit on 5-4-2014 by Quyll because: addition

Then you don't look at the big picture, or even the little one. Those murders could save more lives than were ended? How can you judge.

I see from your posts that you value the idea of death in benefit of the greater good, but genocide is not a good thing and death by genocide does not benefit the greater good no matter how you spin it. It's not a matter of "could", the holocaust was one of the worst atrocities in history and no body benefit from it.

Like the last person said, sorry to stray from the topic, but wow... just wow.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Ok people you keep saying you're sorry for straying off topic, but still feel the need to go "There." I understand how the path got there but lets stop now.

I am with a couple posters above. If this isn't what we are being led to believe, what can be possibly be the real thing going on here?

No matter how we look at this, one must admit there are some very key players, and some mighty strange surrounding circumstance all coming into play on this day. Think about some of the hot topics you see here. The pope, Vatican, can be one. (4 Popes?).
Rupert M. Is found in many post. We just lost a plane, but we need more satellites then the Olympics to pull this off. ( Where is that plane anyway?)

They are presenting it "For Free" in theaters and other venues. This is a first time ever extravaganza thing and they aren't making it pay per view???. Heck that should be a red flag right there.

Come on people, get the tin hats or thinking caps, what are the odds this Is all innocent?
edit on 4/5/14 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

cosmikDebris

ScottProphhit

Quyll

I would definitely look at it differently if I was told that the baby would murder millions of innocent people...

In response to the thread, I believe that Project Blue Beam is definitely underway.

Then you don't look at the big picture, or even the little one. Those murders could save more lives than were ended? How can you judge.

I see from your posts that you value the idea of death in benefit of the greater good, but genocide is not a good thing and death by genocide does not benefit the greater good no matter how you spin it. It's not a matter of "could", the holocaust was one of the worst atrocities in history and no body benefit from it.

Like the last person said, sorry to stray from the topic, but wow... just wow.

I think the pharmaceutical companies benefitted alot for one, it's all perspective and you don't know what would have happened if Hitler wasn't born. There would have still been a big war, it was planned before that man got into power, even if not we can't say that life would be any better. And in a hundred years we might be able to look back and see the exact reason why it had to happen. Like the rise and fall of any previous empire for example

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
If Jesus existed today he would be fo' sho' on twitter. #2LOAFSAND5FISHES

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Quyll

In response to the thread, I believe that this could lead to some big announcement, or, it could be completely innocent.

But what kind of a conspiracy theorist would I be if I believed that it was innocent...

edit on 5-4-2014 by Quyll because: addion #2

So you believe in destiny. If Hitler hadn't have done it then there would have been another person that would have done it. No one is destined to do anything from birth.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

speculativeoptimist
reply to post by AzureSky

I too wonder if this means a big announcement? Not to mention April is a ripe month for disasters it seems.

Start of The Civil War: April 12th 1861

Abraham Lincoln Shot: April 14th 1865

Hitler Born: April 20th 1889

San Francisco Earthquake: April 18th 1906

Titanic Sinks: April 15th 1912

Failed Bay of Pigs Invasion: April 20th 1961

Martin Luther King Jr. Assassinated: April 4th 1968

Chernobyl: April 26th 1986

Start of Bosnian War: April 4th 1992

Waco: April 19th 1993

Kurt Cobain Suicide: April 5th 1994

Oklahoma City Bombing: April 19th 1995

Columbine: April 20th 1999

Virginia Tech Shooting: April 16th 2007

BP Oil Spill Disaster: April 20th 2010

- See more at: theawesomeboston.com...

edit on 5-4-2014 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

You left out the biggest disaster of all. Taxes are due on the 15th.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

onehuman

Come on people, get the tin hats or thinking caps, what are the odds this Is all innocent?

It isn't innocent your feelings toward it is not wrong, I think they're just trying to grab attention that isn't negative. The church is nearly dead and its trying to delay that.
edit on th2014-04-05T17:26:00-05:0020143030-05:00Sat, 05 Apr 2014 17:26:00 -05002014p05 by ScottProphhit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

ScottProphhit

onehuman

It isn't innocent your feelings toward it is not wrong, I think they're just trying to grab attention that isn't negative. The church is nearly dead and its trying to delay that.
edit on th2014-04-05T17:26:00-05:0020143030-05:00Sat, 05 Apr 2014 17:26:00 -05002014p05 by ScottProphhit because: (no reason given)

I am pretty sure the church will not die without trying to take as many people with them as possible.

Is a 3D Catholic program going to be suitable for children?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Oh hell. When I saw the thread title I was hoping it was going to be shown in the sky via Project Blue Beam.

In theaters with silly glasses?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Will also the children abuse be showed in 3D too??

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Maybe this is nothing more than the church making an effort to be a little bit more relevant. Kind of like an 80 year old man wearing a pager on his belt just to seem "hip". Interesting this is happening relatively soon and I haven't seen it reported by any of the big-shot news companies.

I think that, just like most of these things, this too shall pass and by April 28th it'll officially be yesterday's news. That's my hope anyway. It does sound like it'd be a prime opportunity for a false flag event for obvious reasons: a primarily religious audience, a rather important event for the church, happening during a time of significant tension on planet Earth... I'll be following along.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

onehuman
The guise this is going under is a "Canonisation Ceromony."
Four Popes, including Pope Benedict XVI are suppose to be coming together in this live presentation.

There is one pope - Pope Francis. There is one pope Emeritus - Pope Benedict.
There aren't four popes. Only one.
And at this time only Pope Francis is expected at the ceremony.
Pope Emeritus Benedict probably won't be going. Health issues.

Two popes who have gone to Heaven will be canonized.
Blessed John XXIII (who gave us that god awful Second Vatican Council),
And John Paul II

Catholic News Service

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Funny you just indirectly answered my question to a completely different thread I was pondering.
Secret Vatican Library...How can Catholics put up with this?

****************************************************************************************************************************

Obviously, I was being facetious. Plus, they don't let everyone in that wants to go in and for the amount of time they want. There are areas that are restricted for safety reasons to all(it would be a shame if something that could change the world had been damaged by looking at it - sarcasm this time). And third, the more grey one, is I don't believe for a minute that is the only library/archive they have, just the 'public one'.

2,000+ years worth of history and artifacts, I can only imagine!
edit on 4/5/2014 by AnteBellum because: add

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Again, can we see the pedos abusing the little kids live?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Isn"t Rupert Murdoch the owner of the global media News Corporation? He controls the media and the news and now he's tied in with the Vatican? This doesn't put the Vatican in good light. To be connected with Rupert Murdoch is more evil than good.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Touch'e friend

You are correct and I apologize for steering the wheel off topic.

reply to post by cosmikDebris

Maybe this is nothing more than the church making an effort to be a little bit more relevant.

This makes the most sense to me, given the dwindling numbers for church attendance.
edit on 5-4-2014 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Bahahahaha, the presenter makes so many factual errors in that YT clip its not funny.

However, the premise is big and it's meant to be.

The alignment you speak of; the Grand cross - totally deliberate. The Cross is the symbol of Christanity so canonising saints under it gives it a celestial (heavenly) aspect. Astronomy (not astrology) is part of Christianity - the three wise men followed the star to Jesus manger.

I think it's pretty cool myself. Catholicism is making some very big steps toward being part of the 21st century and this will be one of them. If you don't want to watch nobody will be forcing anyone to, so don't tune in.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Interesting that Obama visited the Pope and then shortly after the Queen did also.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

zetnom

I am pretty sure the church will not die without trying to take as many people with them as possible.

It's not the same people from 300+ years ago, consider the people in charge the same kind of people as CEOs, as individuals they're normal but the best interests of a company is a very degrading thing for society. To say they'll go out with a bang is a bit Hollywood though, the faces you can't see will be in a different market and if certain people need to continue controlling the thoughts of the believers they'll just convince them to convert to Islam. Just a matter of decades.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join