It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope Francis to Be Seen Worldwide In 3D on April 27th

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I thought I would bring this news here to see what you folks think about it. Rupert Murdoch is going through a lot of trouble to present this occasion and I really have to wonder why all the trouble. For something to require more satellites than the Sochi Olympics seems like someone really wants a message to get across.

Also to be presented in movie theaters across the world for free...The guise this is going under is a "Canonisation Ceromony."
Four Popes, including Pope Benedict XVI are suppose to be coming together in this live presentation.

Now Im not Catholic, so maybe this is just a normal thing for that religion that I dont understand, but still, my hmmm radar is going off about this.

Doesnt this also fall on the day of the Grand Cross where all the planets are aligned at 13 degrees?

Anyhow, watch for yourselves, maybe Im missing something and it is all perfectly innocent, and if so, at least you will know when to tune in.

LINK TO VIDEO

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

People see him in 3d every day at the Vatican!
Why can't Rupert get him to open up the damn library?
I think all of us would enjoy that more.

Wasn't trying to be insulting there OP! Just aggravated at the church's tactics.
edit on 4/5/2014 by AnteBellum because: add

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Don't need to think about it too much, organised religion want to control and all their actions stem from that.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I am not religious at all.
But this is the first time this has happened, a global presentation, who knows. The vatican has been looking for alien life, perhaps this could be something more than just some bible thumping thing,
I'll watch just on the pretense that its weird that they're doing that. That means if they do something that the elite don't like, millions of people will be watching and recording.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

They are the elite?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

No worries, I wasnt insulted at all. lol I have a little tougher skin than that.
I agree with you on trying to get the library opened. Im guessing there are more secrets buried there then one could ever imagine. It would probably take many lifetimes of a few people to even begin to make a dent into all that is there.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Did he say there were going to be 4 Popes there? I'm confused, I thought there was only one Pope?

There's the one who's serving now, and the one who stepped down recently. Aren't the rest of the former Popes dead?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

ScottProphhit

They are the elite?

No they aren't.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
oh well, its not like they could of used that money for the poor anyhow,,,atleast it will give the people hope & Rupert Murdoch a big tax deduction,,,

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Project Blue Beam is nigh.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

AzureSky

ScottProphhit

They are the elite?

No they aren't.

Oh that's funny. A few hundred years ago in Britain every man had to give money to the church, was like this throughout most of Europe.
If a country wanted to attack another, it had to ask the pope for permission.

That's simple history, jeezo.
edit on th2014-04-05T14:21:16-05:0020143030-05:00Sat, 05 Apr 2014 14:21:16 -05002014p02 by ScottProphhit because: changed church to pope

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

invisiblemanda
Did he say there were going to be 4 Popes there? I'm confused, I thought there was only one Pope?

There's the one who's serving now, and the one who stepped down recently. Aren't the rest of the former Popes dead?

Two ghosts are supposed to attend with the two living Popes. Should be interesting to see

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I'm christian and will probably ignore this event. Same I did with all those NASA big deal announcements.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I too wonder if this means a big announcement? Not to mention April is a ripe month for disasters it seems.

Start of The Civil War: April 12th 1861

Abraham Lincoln Shot: April 14th 1865

Hitler Born: April 20th 1889

San Francisco Earthquake: April 18th 1906

Titanic Sinks: April 15th 1912

Failed Bay of Pigs Invasion: April 20th 1961

Martin Luther King Jr. Assassinated: April 4th 1968

Chernobyl: April 26th 1986

Start of Bosnian War: April 4th 1992

Waco: April 19th 1993

Kurt Cobain Suicide: April 5th 1994

Oklahoma City Bombing: April 19th 1995

Columbine: April 20th 1999

Virginia Tech Shooting: April 16th 2007

BP Oil Spill Disaster: April 20th 2010

- See more at: theawesomeboston.com...

edit on 5-4-2014 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Hitler being born is a disaster? Wow

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

Why can't Rupert get him to open up the damn library?

What library?

The Secret Vatican Archives?

They've been open since the 1800s. The Vatican Secret Archives Unveiled

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

ScottProphhit

Four to six million dead Jews would say yes.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

cosmikDebris

ScottProphhit

Four to six million dead Jews would say yes.

That's under the idea that dying is a bad thing!
Anyway his actions were certainly not for the benefit of alot of people at that time but his birth done no harm to anyone. And I'm sure if you picked up a baby and were told it would someday murder a man, you wouldn't look at it any differently.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ScottProphhit

I would definitely look at it differently if I was told that the baby would murder millions of innocent people...

In response to the thread, I believe that this could lead to some big announcement, or, it could be completely innocent.

But what kind of a conspiracy theorist would I be if I believed that it was innocent...

edit on 5-4-2014 by Quyll because: addition

edit on 5-4-2014 by Quyll because: addion #2

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Quyll
reply to post by ScottProphhit

I would definitely look at it differently if I was told that the baby would murder millions of innocent people...

In response to the thread, I believe that Project Blue Beam is definitely underway.

edit on 5-4-2014 by Quyll because: addition

Then you don't look at the big picture, or even the little one. Those murders could save more lives than were ended? How can you judge.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join