It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysia says there's sealed evidence on MH370 that cannot be made public

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
From Before It's News at Scott Henderson’s “Assumed” Inmarsat Data Graphic Made an Ass Out of Him:

Then, along comes Mr. Henderson, a self proclaimed “information architect and knowledge curator”, with a graph of the plotting of those missing pings. Problem is, he made the whole thing up...

[snip]

Thus, Mr. Henderson’s tracking graphic of the Inmarsat ping data is bull#. It’s based on nothing.

The above cited article, mentions pings that [allegedly] occurred at 1:11, 2:11, 4:11, and 5:11. Hmmm, what kind of accuracy is this with time-stamps down to only the minute NOT EVEN TO THE SECOND let alone fraction of second?

P.M.
edit on 29-3-2014 by theworldisnotenough because: Included commentary which was originally omitted

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

hypermount
Guys chills running down my spine when I read this.

Pls guys verify this if this is legit.

the exif data of the photo taken in the dark shows it's at DG.

archive.4plebs.org...

img.4plebs.org...

sinarharian-on9.blogspot.com...

Well the passengers list is openly available and you can fake your gps coordinates on your phone (trick your phone to think it is in this location). There are a lot of Apps to do so.
This should just be a hoax. Do you really think his iPhone battery would still be full, he would have connectivity and they would really forget about a phone... furthermore why not take a picture with flash?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I still can't get over the fact that the plane "vanished" from radar. That there were 2 Iranians aboard with stolen passports. I think the plane landed somewhere like N Korea. Right now the Iranians have a full sized mockup of a Nimitz class aircraft carrier in their dry dock with fake planes on the deck. The Iranians also plucked one of our drones out of the skies a few months ago with not a scratch on it. something is up
edit on 29-3-2014 by LA1IMPALA because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2014 by LA1IMPALA because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by LA1IMPALA

They got the RQ-170 three years ago, and hardly "without a scratch". And what is so nefarious about a mock up with fake aircraft?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by aLLeKs

Maybe, but, here is the image, heavy saturation and zoomed in. You can see a male figure at the bottom center of the picture, holding the iphone in his left hand, your right hand. Whatever it is, there is a lot of stuff to his right side. I call hoax on this, he is certainly not in a cell, and you can tell enough from the photo he isn't blindfolded, either. He also appears to have a mustache.

Here is the saturated image, without zoom. You can barely see anything. Zooming in, he almost appears to be sitting in a kitchen? Perhaps a stove or microwave to his right, your left. You can also see bottles or containers in the image.

I have been held hostage
by unknown military
personal after my flight
was hijacked
(blindfolded). I work for
IBM and I have managed
to hide my cellphone in
my a** during the hijack. I
have been separated from
the rest of the passengers
and I am in a cell. My
name is Philip Wood. I
think I have been drugged as well and cannot think clearly.

Text sent with alleged photo.

www.usatoday.com...

Here is a photo of the real Philip Wood, and he appears to be in nearly an identical position in this photo, as the one above. He does have a mustache, and the shirt also appears to be extremely similar. I could wager his image may have actually been used in the image above. As in, photoshopped in.

edit on 29-3-2014 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Freescale Semiconductor, who shared its rights with Rothschild, had twenty senior members on board who had just launched a new electronic warfare gadget for military radar system's the day before the plane went missing.

Freescale's shareholders include the Carlyle Group who's past advisors have included ex-US president George Bush Sr and former British Prime Minister John Major. Some of the companies previous clients include the construction firm owned by the family of Osama bin Laden, the Saudi Binladin Group

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Hoaxster

The Freescale employees on board had nothing to do with the defense side of the business.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   
If I had been hijacked, and had found some means to communicate with the outside world, the first thing I would try to do to identify myself would be to provide some information that would not be known by anyone else except my family.

Maybe even try an online banking message or email to family. Why send out a general message to the internet?

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by doubletap

I'm going to go with you and the "Something in the cargo" idea, because there were 10 scientists on board that had been dealing with cloaking technology.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

No there weren't. The division they worked for dealt work computer chips for mall kiosks or cell phones. The military division works in Texas.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Zoyd23
...and the fact that other countries are finally realizing our emperor has no clothes.

We all knew your Emperor was butt naked from day 1 :p

This plane mystery is the first story to pique my interest enough to keep me looking for info on a daily basis since 9/11.

One theory I haven't seen posted yet (though there are that many threads in the topic that it doesn't mean it's not out there) is that this could be a hijacking gone wrong and the reason nobody has claimed responsibility is because they want to strike fear into the hearts of their enemies not confuse them with a display of complete incompetence...

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   

hypermount
Guys chills running down my spine when I read this.

Pls guys verify this if this is legit.

the exif data of the photo taken in the dark shows it's at

Exif data can be manipulated, just saying.

The problem I have with the links you posted is that if this were true why would he post a thread on a website? Why not email a family member or police? I would assume he wouldn't call someone as his voice could be heard. I smell a hoax I think...

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

Sadly, its definitely fake. Here's a thread oh the same site with a later time stamp. Whoever this person is, they're deranged and are making a sick joke out of a very sad and grave situation.

Anonymous Wed Mar 19 2014 14:16:08 No.27839190

/pol/ plz help. i am on malaysia airlines flight 370 and we have just taken off from some island in the middle of the ocean. there are aliens on board the craft but i managed to hide my phone up my ass until now. i am so scared and you are the first ppl i am reaching out to because i dont think anyone else would believe me. we have been hijacked by aliens and i can only assume they are waiting for the mothership to pick us up. plz contact the fbi or cia or dhs or something because i am an american citizen and i need to see my family again.

archive.4plebs.org...

What is presumably the same photo is on this thread too
edit on 30-3-2014 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by markosity1973

That is a sick thing to do. Sad that people think it is funny to mess with peoples' lives like that.
Smh...

ETA - I did get a chuckle out of this though. Too bad it isn't true.

forwarded thread to fbi tip line

enjoy your doorkick op

edit on 30-3-2014 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

www.nytimes.com...

My prediction or intuition was that one plane landed somewhere near Vietnam, and the other was a tiny island near Indian Ocean or Australia. I believe the second one landed safely, the first sunk or shot down. The second, they were held hostage or executed. My visions/predictions matched a bunch of other people's independently, as I was up all night around March 8th praying because I thought the flight my dad was on to Asia was going to be hijacked, the vision came out of nowhere.

The first: I see a lot of Asian people and a half sunken plane with some survivors who were unable to be rescued.

The second: I see the plane landed safely and there were more survivors left to fend for themselves and then taken hostage on a small island with a large mountain, vegetation almost jungle, lots of streams etc. Who really knows, though?

www.cnn.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

The Freescale employees on board had nothing to do with the defense side of the business
reply to post by Zaphod58

Do you have a source for that?

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by deadcalm

The 20 Freescale employees, among 239 people on flight MH370, were mostly engineers and other experts working to make the company's chip facilities in Tianjin, China, and Kuala Lumpur more efficient, said Mitch Haws, vice president, global communications and investor relations.

They had been streamlining facilities in Tianjin and Kuala Lumpur that Freescale uses for testing and packaging microchips used in automobiles, consumer products, telecommunications infrastructure and industrial equipment.

mobile.reuters.com...

The defense division is in the US. The Asia division, where these were all from worked on consumer devices.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

From the article you cite....

were mostly engineers and other experts working to make the company's chip facilities in Tianjin, China, and Kuala Lumpur more efficient,

Seems to me that they were just there working on manufacturing efficiency....not a permanant part of the staff there.

Also from the article...

"These were people with a lot of experience and technical background and they were very important people," Haws said. "It's definitely a loss for the company."

So these were senior engineers...with extensive tech background....and very important.

Top-quality engineers are hard to come by for chipmakers and other technology companies, and losing them can have a major impact on business,

I see nothing in that article that precludes these senior engineers, who were according to the company, very valuable....from having worked in other company divisions including military R&D.

Thanks for posting your source.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by deadcalm

It also said, which you left out, that they were based in Malaysia and China, where the company works on consumer electronics. Everything from car computer chips, to mall kiosks. The defense side of the company is in Austin, TX.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

It also said, which you left out, that they were based in Malaysia and China,

That still doesn't mean that they have been based there all along, or that they didn't get transfered from another division. They were senior engineers, and I quote "top quality engineers" and "very valuable".

Just because they were currently assigned to the consumer division, takes nothing away from the fact that, as senior engineers....they couldn't have a wealth of knowledge that someone out there wouldn't find very valuable.

I worked for an oil exploration company, before I retired...and it was common practice to move senior engineers and technicians (I was one of those technicians), in and out of other programs depending on the expertise required at different stages of the R&D process. So I see no reason whatsoever that these scientists couldn't have had their hands in any of a number of Freescale's R&D programs...nor do does it lessen the level of expertise that these people have.

Thanks for the input.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join