It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysia says there's sealed evidence on MH370 that cannot be made public

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kathat

i very much doubt the airline would do this to themselves. It stinks of of a gov op or at the very least a gov cover up for something that went very wrong, like TWA800...

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

its rediculous to even suggest it was a metoer strike. Sure its possible, but the chances are so remote and it doesnt match up at all with the story, official and unofficial. How many times ive seen pushing this theory. People really do have poor critical thinking skills. Try using some logic in your analysis.

Meteor strike. Yeah right

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
ETA. I meant to quote this statement.

The sealed evidence included air traffic control radio transcript, radar data and airport security recordings.

This statement seals the deal for me.

I am convinced that they don't want us to hear the recordings because "they" don't want us to know that they can and will and did shoot down a passenger plane.

I'm not an optimist. The whole "operation" stinks and if you can't smell it then you are being naive.

I believe they wanted the wrechage to sink miles below the surface so we can't see the plane evidence. I mean after all how do you conceal a sam(or other) missile strike on a civilian aircraft.

The pilot probably let the flight tower know his intentions hence the radio and security secrecy.

I'm not buying anything made public.

This was a military operation in the name of national(who's) security.

They knew the whole damn time people.
edit on 27-3-2014 by liejunkie01 because: ETA

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by doubletap

Sounds to me like this plane was shot down.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I am curious as to why they can't reveal the information! If the plane went down, why not say why they believe that is so?? There isn't any good reason to conceal that. Claiming after all this time that they think the plane went down in the ocean seems a bit convenient. Something very "not good" is being concealed here!

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   

BeReasonable
its rediculous to even suggest it was a metoer strike.

Actually considering all the meteorites that have been impacting planet earth lately, it's not that ridiculous at all. Have you paid attention to that fact, or have you been too busy watching CNN in order to form your own warped, and obviously distorted, preconceived assumptions?

Sure it's possible, but the chances are so remote and it doesnt match up at all with the story, official and unofficial.

Oh come on now, I agree with you that it is most likely not the case, I understand that, but it is still without a doubt a remote possibility, which is something to at least consider, and there is nothing wrong with mentioning that possibility within a thread discussing the subject. Do you understand how things are here on ATS?

How many times ive seen pushing this theory. People really do have poor critical thinking skills. Try using some logic in your analysis.

Course I made it perfectly clear that I suspect something much more sinister. Just saying, in case your reading comprehension issues caused you to miss what I clearly said?

Meteor strike. Yeah right

Well why don't you let us all know what happened then my friend? Cause apparently, the rest of us here on ATS are all fools because we like to brainstorm and discuss certain possibilities. Doesn't mean we have all the answers, or believe that we are 100% correct, it just says that we are an Alternative thinking machine that enjoys that kind of debate. That is all really.

Hopefully that helps.
~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   

liejunkie01
ETA. I meant to quote this statement.

The sealed evidence included air traffic control radio transcript, radar data and airport security recordings.

This statement seals the deal for me.

I am convinced that they don't want us to hear the recordings because "they" don't want us to know that they can and will and did shoot down a passenger plane.

I'm not an optimist. The whole "operation" stinks and if you can't smell it then you are being naive.

I believe they wanted the wrechage to sink miles below the surface so we can't see the plane evidence. I mean after all how do you conceal a sam(or other) missile strike on a civilian aircraft.

Now that's a plausible theory...

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

found these links which might answer some questions and on the 2nd video link read a few of the comments posted
re - MH370
Just a thought

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Hours prior to the flight the "political activist"pilot, in question, met with a jailed Malaysian opposition leader. Per chance the "sealed evidence" has something to do with a broken deal which lead to the fate of the plane. They are scrambling how to present this information that the "operation" may have been, in part, their own fault.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Anytime that is said u know the truth is being circumvented to allow at arriving at a politically acceptable story suitable for main stream dissemination as the official finding. Its all Bs, the plane could be anywhere, and likely no trace of it will ever be found ever.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   

I don't see it being cargo since an airline spokesperson already stated they were transporting lithium-ion batteries. Of course the airline attempted to settle with the relatives a few days in.

I still find it unusual reference the use of stolen passports and paying for their tickets in cash.

With that said I do think something else is going on. Part of me wonders if the recovery of "debris" would be detailed enough to actually verify that it is from the plane in question.

There is still the unresolved (as far as I have seen anyways) issue of another commercial jetliner that disappeared over the African continent a few years ago. Speculation around that disappearance ranged from terrorism use, repossession of the aircraft based on money issues, possible crash with no wreckage.

As we have seen in the past commercial jetliners can be used to cause massive damage. With the uptick in security after 9/11 the thought process is it will be extremely difficult to hijack an aircraft (but not impossible). If a group is wanting to try to pull off another attack using an aircraft, they would need one large enough to hold whatever weapon / material to increase damage = Commercial jetliner.

Air traffic is one of those weird areas where its possible for a "charter flight" destined for a country to deviate their course without to much of an issue. Even then its also possible for a charter flight to have an "in flight emergency". Generally when those emergencies are declared they pretty much get priority for the use of the air space they are in (controlled).

A book by Tom Clancy (Debt of Honor / Executive Orders / Bear and the Dragon), Debt of Honor, ended with the pilot entering Us airspace as a charter KLM flight. The aircraft made its way to the Washington DC area, where an emergency was declared. The pilot was then able to crash the aircraft into Congress.

Not saying this is what's going on, just spittballing.

The one ting I find very disturbing though is the response by national governments. I have never seen so much speculation, lack of information, conflicting information, suspicions by one government directed at another.

Part of me wonders, with all the aircraft coverage, what else was going on in the world that we missed because of it?

Plane goes missing...
Russia invades Ukraine...
North Korea launches off a crap ton of missile to the extent an emergency meeting of the UN security council was called. At the end of that meeting everyone left without comment to the media (again unusual).

Near the start of his plane mess china released satellite footage of possible debris in the South China sea area. When media asked the DoD about the Chinese information, the spokesperson responded that it was a "red herring".

Personally speaking I think all civilian commercial aircraft should have triple redundancies built in so it can be tracked by anyone and everyone. I would like to see a system that cannot be shut off either.

I get a feeling that the conclusion is going to be something no one expected.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Agent008

There is treachery afoot. All the threads on ats are the only "news" media really working to figure out what happened. Everyone is doing a great job! But in that there is the problem of the normal people out there will shrug off any evidence or tid-bit we discover about this plane and all involved as "meh it's just a conspiracy site"

Hmmm ... let me see this evidence.

Fact 1. Planes do not disappear off radar, and there is no 5000 foot blind sight over an ocean (unless the marine is asleep).
Fact 2. The pilot is a seasoned pilot, who knows how far he can fly on the fuel.
Fact 3. The plane was found off Perth, Australia.

Q 1. Was the pilot trying to fly to Australia?
Q 2. Why did he make a detour at the Andamans?
Q 3. Did he fly off the point of no return, on purpose?
Q 4. Is it possible it wasn't the pilot flying?
Q 5. Could the plane have been flying on autopilot?
Q 6. Once the plane was out of fuel, why wasn't there an attempt to crash land and save lives?
Q 7. Everyone dead on-board, except George?
Q 8. Could they have made the wrong turn at the Andamans?
Q 9. If they took a wrong turn at the Andamans, why didn't they turn when they were flying to long over ocean?

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

There is still the unresolved (as far as I have seen anyways) issue of another commercial jetliner that disappeared over the African continent a few years ago. Speculation around that disappearance ranged from terrorism use, repossession of the aircraft based on money issues, possible crash with no wreckage.

I seem to recall, vaguely ... of another plane crash towards Australia, some 10-20 years back ... and when this wreckage turns up, I have a sense of deja-vu here.

edit on 28/3/2014 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
What may have happened is, and remember this is just a theory, maybe the pilot, if he was as radical as they would like us to have, did indeed take control, he flipped and the Malaysians fearing this guy would ram it into the petrol towers in Kuala Lumpur, shot it down.

Now they don't want to explain it to the Chinese because of the repercussions.

edit on AM5Fri20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   

andy1972
What may have happened is, and remember this is just a theory, maybe the pilot, if he was as radical as they would like us to have, did indeed take control, he flipped and the Malaysians fearing this guy would ram it into the petrol towers in Kuala Lumpur, shot it down.

Now they don't want to explain it to the Chinese because of the repercussions.

That would mean, what they are showing in Australia is planted evidence. Now, I have a hard time believing that the entire world would do that. But far from impossible.

Now, here is another theory ... and again, it's only a theory ...

What iff, the plane was on autopilot during flight and ran into a gas pocket in the air. The plane looses altitude, and the gas is not quite flammable methane, but toxic and kills everyone on-board. The plane when out of the pocket, does not crash but George levels the nose, according to cruise control, but not the direction. It flies to the Andamans, where George gets some info from paranoid Americans who think its on its way to the base, and alters the flight path ... flying, until it goes out of fuel ... south of Perth.

Somebody on ATS, had the idea that everyone on-board was dead cause of fire.

edit on 28/3/2014 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   

doubletap
Malayasia is doing one hell of a job of making themselves out to be the most incompetent group of morons people have ever had to deal with.

I agree.

If I were a family member of one of the victims ... I'd be seriously ticked off.
I'd NEVER give up on getting the information. ALL the information.
Malaysia has shown it self to be untrustworthy.
If I was well enough to travel ... I'd avoid that country.
BOYCOTT Malaysia ...

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   

bjarneorn
Fact 3. The plane was found off Perth, Australia.

No. Malaysia CLAIMS the plane went down off Perth Australia.
And they refuse to release the 'evidence' that allegedly points in that direction.
Nothing of the plane has been found.
And even this morning, they are changing the site they claim it went down.
Changing it by more than a thousand miles.
Malaysia has no clue where it is. For all we know, it really could be in Pakistan.
Boeing 'sources' say the plane is in Pakistan

edit on 3/28/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Well it looks like the plot to commit a false flag attack and blame it on Iran has failed.

I feel for the families. That would be a rough thing to go through - Not knowing where your family member is or what happened to them.
Why there would be anything sealed at this point is just strange. At first, I thought this was just an airliner that crashed into the ocean. Now, I know there's something up. Diego Garcia?? Possibly.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
What if just maybe the whole missing plane story is just that, a story. I mean perhaps the idea that a plane is missing is enough to keep our eyes and ears on the latest update of no news instead of new laws being passed and or movement in our oceans to position for war without seeming like doing so?

Russia is giving plenty of stick to the USA and it has been written that Russia is going to wipe America out with nukes.

Perhaps the USA are trying to change prophecies regarding their doom.

Just a thought

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   

andy1972

Airport security recordings..?

Of what..or who ?

Who else was on the plane that shouldn't have been..

It wont be anyone of instant recognition.
Until you realize he has 1000's of hours flying experience for the Airforce
edit on 28-3-2014 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join