It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff warns of second American revolution if gun confiscation laws pass

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Do you even know who are "They"? Because if you think that "They" is the two Administrations, think again. What you call "They" is just the puppets of a group of think-tank who is located behind the scene and pulls the strings of politics. The true, hidden hand... you never see it. You never even hear about it. Not on The Guardian, nor on MSNBC. Never.

edit on 3-3-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   

swanne

Do you even know who are "They"? Because if you think that "They" is the two Administrations, think again. What you call "They" is just the puppets of a group of think-tank who is located behind the scene and pulls the strings of politics. The true, hidden hand... you never see it. You never even hear about it. Not on The Guardian, nor on MSNBC. Never.

I am far more familiar with the power structure in the US than you are.

At some point they become simply the statists and the enforcers they command and nothing more.

At some point, it becomes a target rich environment. Remember, I am a soldier. I don't fire unless fired upon. If it comes down to it, and I am fired upon, I will fight back.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

projectvxn
At some point they become simply the statists and the enforcers they command and nothing more.

And so is your opinion. But I don't share it. This hidden group I am referring to... it is not limited to America. If anything, American stands in its way - that's why there's so much shlarah in USA. No. This group is beyond countries. It's not about what they physically command... it's about what they psychologically command.

Remember, I am a soldier. I don't fire unless fired upon. If it comes down to it, and I am fired upon, I will fight back.

So will they. So make sure you guys are not the one to start the fire. Otherwise, who says "They" won't be acting under self-preservation too?

Okay, I really have to go now.

At Time's End,

Swan

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

luciddream
2nd Revolution eh?

Ill bet on the side with 700Billion military budget.

Seriously is anyone going to take action? I see lot of Huff ad puff, but even those people know its impossible, the government is too big to handle. Thanks to you of course.

They still need to have people who will fire on their own countrymen. A side with a 700B military budget isn't as tough if they don't have enough people to fly the planes or drive the tanks.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

projectvxn

The dangerous part is that because they are stupid enough to believe they have this power, that they will attempt it. The have shown, as I have posted in the OP and in subsequent posts in this thread, that they are willing to attempt it.

Respectfully, I disagree.

They haven't even tried to begin attempt it. Occasionally someone suggests it. Massive difference.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

What happens in CT over the next weeks and months will tell.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

projectvxn
reply to post by khimbar

Indeed.

And with the events in the rest of the world, if they were to try, now would be the best time.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Sigh

blah blah blah

Let me know when he does something other than hold a press conference....

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Montana
Sigh

blah blah blah

Let me know when he does something other than hold a press conference....

Sure.

Let us know when you have something of value to contribute to the discussion.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

macman

luciddream
2nd Revolution eh?

Ill bet on the side with 700Billion military budget.

Seems to be that the Military Force of England thought the same thing.

Oh ye of little military knowledge.

It would have ended differently had it not been for the French giving money, munitions, soldiers and naval forces you would be sipping tea right now. So please don't act like America defeated England by themselves.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

And when did I say such a thing?????

What was the budget and man power behind the English Army as compared to the American Colonies??? Just wondering.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Ok, I guess I need to spell it out for you. There are many people in this country attempting to be rock stars without producing a song. If you want to glorify them for that you are welcome to it. Just don't expect those of us who require a person to stand by their words with deeds to get all excited about another talking head on the tube.

Is that contributing enough for you, or should I throw a copy of the dictionary in here for you too?

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

projectvxn
reply to post by khimbar

I have to agree with Khimbar on this one, but will definitely keep my eyes and ears open regarding the crime reports around Connecticut. If we start seeing a uptick in arrests in areas not previously known for crime, then we'll know it's on.

But for now it's...They bark and we bark back. All talk, no action. But if the anti-gun nutjobs think that they can just roll over law abiding citizens and confiscate legally owned firearms, they have opened a whole new can of worms.

And for anyone who thinks that another American Revolution/Civil War would be like the last are delusional. It would asymmetrical across the entire spectrum.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Asktheanimals

swanne

And what are gonna the people do against a military with jet fighter, missiles, force fields, microwave non-lethal weapons, drones, DUMBS, aircraft carriers, worldwide bases, and nuclear bombs?

Violence doesn't solve violence - it only extends it.

You're absolutely right. Violence begets more violence.
That's what happens when victims fight back.
Feel free to surrender yourself to the will and whim of others, that is your right.
Some of us will exercise our right to self-preservation should worse come to worse.
No point in making crime easy for those who would victimize others, that only encourages them.

win or lose doesn't matter, what matters is that we follow our conscience and do our best with what we have regardless of the odds.
Having principles means taking a stand if necessary.
Thermopolyae anyone?
edit on 3-3-2014 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

I said this in another thread about this subject, but it is a good quote. Leonidas-"kneeling will be hard, you see slaughtering all those men of yours this morning has left a nasty cramp in my leg....havent you noticed, we have been sharing our culture with you all day."

Let them try it, I served in them military, soldiers talk, we get bored with all the boring "guard this pine forest for 12 hours a day 7 days a week for a year at a time" missions we get. We have had these conversations, my battle buddies will not turn on their country men.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

TDawgRex

projectvxn
reply to post by khimbar

I have to agree with Khimbar on this one, but will definitely keep my eyes and ears open regarding the crime reports around Connecticut. If we start seeing a uptick in arrests in areas not previously known for crime, then we'll know it's on.

But for now it's...They bark and we bark back. All talk, no action. But if the anti-gun nutjobs think that they can just roll over law abiding citizens and confiscate legally owned firearms, they have opened a whole new can of worms.

And for anyone who thinks that another American Revolution/Civil War would be like the last are delusional. It would asymmetrical across the entire spectrum.

And we have all seen how well a modern military does against this tactic. Vietnam, for the french and us, Afghanistan fot the Russians and us, Iraq........

The little guys that wont give up beat the big guys that cant keep going. It is a fact of warfare, history supports this in almost all instances.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

swanne
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Sorry if I sound a bit blunt, but you Americans have such a low tolerance. You think USA is a dictatorship? You don't even know what a true dictatorship is like. A bunch of "whistleblowers" tells you who to hate, and all you can do is obey, but you never investigate. You talk about being a victim. When was the last time that you got imprisoned for speaking your mind on ATS?

The USA is breaking parts of a 300-year old constitution (which doesn't take into account modern politics, such as MAD, terrorism, ideological wars, mafia) so to protect the rest of the constitution, but all her people can do is whine without even investigating first.

I prefer bluntness, it saves time.
Low tolerance? For what?
I didn't mention dictators or whistleblowers, only the results of violence and how I would choose to meet it.
I've investigated plenty if you're inferring government here, enough to know they are chronic liars who abuse their positions to make life better for themselves at the expense of others. 3 of the last 4 wars we've fought were predicated on lies - Gulf of Tonkin, Incubator babies and WMD's in Iraq. Bush jr was even crass enough to make WMD jokes after the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Iraqis and several thousand of our own troops. Trust them?
No more investigation is required. The system is rigged, the rich get richer and the middle class gets smaller. Our rights have been legislated away in the name of stopping terrorism and now the whole world is a battlefield.
Doesn't matter where you live US drones can reach out and touch you anytime, anywhere.

FTR - I have no criticism of pacifism, it's a very brave stand to take if followed through.
Me? I'm too old with too many grievances to just let it go.
My grandchildren are inheriting this mess and that rankles me to no end.
Will they be sent off to some war to make a few people richer?

(post by TiedDestructor removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by oblvion

" Ah,my James,they did n`t have to do this"

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

1. Build fake town to practice stuff in - check.
2. Provide armoured vehicles and high-powered assault weapons to domestic law enforcement agencies - check.
3. Ensure TV / Radio focuses on domestic violence and deaths where guns are used - check.
4. Ensure TV / Radio focuses on mental instability of gun-owners - check.
5. Ensure government (DHS) Stockpile of ammunition, weapons - check.
6. Call founding fathers terrorists, not patriots - check.
7. Instigate gun confiscation laws - check.
8. Keep Honey boo boo and icrap rolling out - check.

You (private gun owners - registered or not) are being fattened up for the slaughter, thanks to the Nazis whom have taken hold of your constitutional republic.

Ask yourself - WHY do they want your guns? Is it so when they come to take your dignity and demand your loyalty, you have no weapons to tell them to piss off - or maybe you do and they just "Waco" you and your family out of existence.

Hitler was the father of gun-grabbers.

These are my observations - from the other side of the planet - that's how obvious your government is in it's intentions towards "we the people".

edit on 3-3-2014 by Sublimecraft because: Having trouble counting from 1 to 8.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join