It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff warns of second American revolution if gun confiscation laws pass

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Really mod ... thread drift , ok I will try simplify it for ya . You must of thought I was talking about rainbows and unicorns

If there is a revolution there I doubt you will win against an army taking orders from their c.o. as history has shown time and time again enforcement always turns on the people they protect look at any protest /revolutions around the world if protest in the states had gotten the treatment they did with Vietnam war or occupy imagine how much worse if there is a revolution .

There seems to be a brainwashing of paranoia and fear that has lead to a multi billion dollar industry of unchecked arms sales .
I am not sure why law biding citizens are so concerned about having to register their fire arms . Guess it is easier for outsides to observe this and to watch as people claim they will shot and kill any authority that tries to get in they way of their guns ( really is amazing to watch )

No I hope they go threw with it and start doing something with gun laws is the states , it is like watching kids play with matches damn near every western worlds society sees it but America is always right everyone else is stupid or afraid of guns

Guns are for hunting and war And really one doesn't even need a gun for hunting .
want to defend your house or family a taser would work just fine if one is that scared outside world .

Also if there was ever a revolution I am sure there would be many nations who would be willing to supply you guys
with probably better stuff than a ar15 or a shot gun or a 9mm when facing an fully armed army kinda like how america helps supply revolutionist with weapons in countries that are of their benefit.

Want to stop your country from going where it is going , How about voting in someone different than the same old two that have been going in circles for how long.

edit on 3/3/14 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Sublimecraft
reply to post by projectvxn

1. Build fake town to practice stuff in - check.
2. Provide armoured vehicles and high-powered assault weapons to domestic law enforcement agencies - check.
3. Ensure TV / Radio focuses on domestic violence and deaths where guns are used - check.
4. Ensure TV / Radio focuses on mental instability of gun-owners - check.
5. Ensure government (DHS) Stockpile of ammunition, weapons - check.
6. Call founding fathers terrorists, not patriots - check.
7. Instigate gun confiscation laws - check.
7. Keep Honey boo boo and icrap rolling out - check.

You (private gun owners - registered or not) are being fattened up for the slaughter, thanks to the Nazis whom have taken hold of your constitutional republic.

Ask yourself - WHY do they want your guns? Is it so when they come to take your dignity and demand your loyalty, you have no weapons to tell them to piss off - or maybe you do and they just "Waco" you and your family out of existence.

Hitler was the father of gun-grabbers.

These are my observations - from the other side of the planet - that's how obvious your government is in it's intentions towards "we the people".

And yet our own citizens are blind to it all? Sad.

Great post!!!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

Mine was removed because of manners.

Maybe no one can make sense of what you are trying to say. I can't referring to your last post.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TiedDestructor

Funny because I can never make sense of the reasoning of the american gun crowd .

- revolutions are met with military force ( Out gunned better fire power , jets , tanks ,drones. revolutionist ar15 )

- America is has been brainwashed ( programmed ) into fear and paranoia where rational thoughts can often take a backseat While feeding into a billion dollar industry

- I hope they pass laws to do something about the public violence seems to be an epidemic ( granted the root of violence is not stemmed from guns they are just a tool used in what ever statement people wish to make when they snap.

-Guns are for hunting and war

-If there was a revolution I am sure other nations will be willing to help , be sad if the revolution was only started over a gun law and not as the state of the nation of where it is at today . help you understand a little easier

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Anyone who says we should vote in a new politician to solve all our problems has to be extremely ignorant of American politics.

I'm tired of the whole "law abiding citizen" thing as well. Break any law and all of a sudden you're not an American anymore apparently. If you couldn't own a gun after breaking laws we would have a mostly unarmed police force. They'd be blowing whistles at people like some British bobby from the 60s.

Someone said let them take the weapons because if needed some other country would just throw better ones at us.. Are you serious? A bird in the hands worth two in the bush. That saying rings very true here. Someone's starting to sound like one of those shills I've heard so much about. That someone is freedomslave.
edit on 3-3-2014 by Bundy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Bundy

yep you got me I am a shill because I have a different view .
Gun in the streets guns in schools guns in homes guns everywhere mass public shootings and peoples response more guns .
Yep I am sure your little guns are going to work wonders on a drone dropping a bomb on a revolutionist rally point or even better on a tank , the american people do not have the fire arm required to take on your military regardless of what you people might think this isn't some low budget syrian army . Sorry I just don't think you americans will win a revolution against your government in an all out war .

ETA I really thought your country had a shot with ron paul but no same old same old

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Unfortunate this thread has been twisted, watered down and misdirected from the main point.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

And yet the person with no military experience chimes in as to if the US population can do something or not.

You do realize that it isn't just about having firearms, right??

Firearms are a tool. There are many other avenues that will need to be traveled.

While I wish more people understood asymmetrical warfare, I'm glad that most don't.

link   
I will possibly never get the American gun culture, however hard I try to understand it.

You ,guys, are getting screwed over in every possibly way by different corporations, who are influencing the laws. The average joe can not receive quality healthcare or quality higher education without getting into debt due to extreme prices set by the for-profit industries. Your police is out of control, at least based on ATS picture. The environmental standards, as well as health standards of different products are quite low due to corporations wanting cheaper alternatives instead of using quality ingredients or simply cut the costs for higher profits. You pay the taxes without receiving much back. Your employee rights are one of the lowest in the world, not having paid mother leave, paid sick leave, enough vacation time etc etc.

And what pisses you off and makes people want to go to revolution, is when somebody wants to regulate the gun industry more, so every idiot would not have easy access to firearms.

What is there to be afraid of??? I simply can not get it. Whom should I be so afraid of, that I need a gun in my home... I could easily get one here, I personally just see it as waste of money. I would rather give it to charity than throw it away towards something I would never have any intention of using. There are many bad things happening around the world, but the need of having a firearm in order to feel more secure, at least for me, seems as an unjustified fear, possible artificially created to serve a very strong and wealthy industry. Hunting, sports are okay reasons for getting a firearm, but security??? I even can not get it why regular LEOs are allowed to carry firearms. SWAT teams are okay, but why should others carry these?

Mystery, at least for me.
edit on 3-3-2014 by Cabin because: (no reason given)

link   

freedomSlave

...Sorry I just don't think you americans will win a revolution against your government in an all out war ...

Please remember that it would be other Americans that would be flying the planes and driving the tanks that you think we Americans would be defenseless against.

I would count on most Americans not accepting the mission to bomb other Americans on American soil.

But you are welcome to continue believing that every soldier will gladly bomb their fellow countrymen because they were asked to...

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabin

And you are free to think in this manner.

But, you in turn must force your beliefs onto others.

If you don't get it yet, you never will.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

My message to the gun grabbers is this:

Stop kicking the hornet's nest.

BINGO-

You have to be PSYOPIC not myopic to see what the Hegelian psyops is telling you-

Its designed to weed out the good law enforcement which will be replaced with sociopathic bullies. But its also designed to draw you out in the open as well by loading yourself through the teeth with guns. Screw arming yourself more and more and more.... take the weapons away from the nazis and shovem up their asses when we come to that road. Not one second sooner or later.
Relax.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

luciddream
2nd Revolution eh?

Ill bet on the side with 700Billion military budget.

Seriously is anyone going to take action? I see lot of Huff ad puff, but even those people know its impossible, the government is too big to handle. Thanks to you of course.

Most of that budget goes on pensions, veterans care bills, golf course for the top brass and R&D funds. If you look at what's happening to all the actual military divisions, they are constantly facing cutbacks.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

GMan420

But you are welcome to continue believing that every soldier will gladly bomb their fellow countrymen because they were asked to...

Never said that now did I . Even if 2/3rds of the military left to be with the people it doesn't take many to inflict devastating results .

I would like to also add that this would probably be one of the worst times for america to buckle there are probably nations out there that would love to have the opportunity to have the country in such disarray to make their attack , kinda how russia wants to move in to the Ukraine now while it is in shambles .

Honestly it is a road I would hate to see you guys go down . Our gun laws in canada are not that bad we do have guns but like running a vehicle ones need to register it and have a license of proof they can operate the vehicle within the regions guildlines.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by InverseLookingGlass

I registered just to reply to this post. I get very tired of libs and gun fearers/haters/grabbers trying to make anyone who has a love for guns into a fetishist wacko.

Firstly, the VAST majority of lawful, responsible gun owners don't see their own guns for weeks or months at a time. They are carefully stored in either locked cases or safes, generally with a trigger/action lock as well for redundant safety.

Non collector (or fetishist, as you'd like to make them out) owners often use their guns only for occasional practice/recreation, and the rest of the time they sit in locked storage out of view. I haven't personally seen or handled my firearms for months, as it has been too cold for recreation and I have no other need to touch/see them.

Furthermore, you have to have a LOT of money to be a "gun fetishist". Guns are not cheap, and neither is ammo, especially multiple different kinds. The vast majority of "gun fetishists" that I know are college educated males with high paying salary positions and happy families.

I'm so sorry that your irrational fear of firearms causes you to have such a distorted view of the majority of gun collectors in America. They are NOTHING like you imply.

Some people really appreciate the precision machining and fine craftsmanship that goes into firearms. Actually shooting them is just part of the enjoyment for collectors.

Some folks enjoy folding pocketknives. They may have 50 of them, and carry whichever their mood that day dictates. The same goes for owners of multiple firearms. Each gun has a different personality, and you might be in a mood to use one or the other at random on any given trip.

Some folks pay $1000 each for handmade folding pocketknives, and own a quarter million dollars worth of them. You say fetishist wacko, I say successful aficionado.

I fail to see how the amount of guns someone owns has anything to do with anything other than how many they can afford to purchase.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

freedomSlave

GMan420

Never said that now did I . Even if 2/3rds of the military left to be with the people it doesn't take many to inflict devastating results .

I would like to also add that this would probably be one of the worst times for america to buckle there are probably nations out there that would love to have the opportunity to have the country in such disarray to make their attack , kinda how russia wants to move in to the Ukraine now while it is in shambles .

Honestly it is a road I would hate to see you guys go down . Our gun laws in canada are not that bad we do have guns but like running a vehicle ones need to register it and have a license of proof they can operate the vehicle within the regions guildlines.

Those 2/3rds that you think might come over, might also bring with them tanks and/or airplanes and/or other weapons that would be useful. It doesn't take many defections to inflict devastating results on the military's effectiveness.

If you want to use the car registration/gun registration analogy we can go that route...

In the US, I can buy a car/truck and use it on my private property without registering/licensing or insuring it. So long as I don't use it on public roadways, nobody ever needs to know I have it. If I want to used it on public roadways I would need to register and insure it.

Would you still be OK with using the same registration structure for guns as we use for cars?

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I don't know why but as a non gun owning Brit I just see this gun thing almost as a great way to cover another thing thats not very politically cool as in all you need to do is mention 'GUN' and everyone will look at that while somewhere else another cornerstone has been chipped away via some seemingly innocuous law

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

freedomSlave

And you can keep that crap, thank you very much.

Seems that your RCMP just made a couple thousand of your citizens criminals overnight, by removing the grandfathering of a law just passed banning SIG manufactured rifles.

We here have a right that is protected, which was created to be free from registration and such.

You like your crap, kindly keep it.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

macman

And yet the person with no military experience chimes in as to if the US population can do something or not.

You do realize that it isn't just about having firearms, right??

Firearms are a tool. There are many other avenues that will need to be traveled.

While I wish more people understood asymmetrical warfare, I'm glad that most don't.

Dont worry mac, most of us sharing your view are Vets. I am beginning to think that it is those without experience in the art of war, that have bought into the media portrayal of our military as "invincible". As they completely ignore the fact we know our military, its strengths and weaknesses, and how to use our own hardware.

As well as their belief our battle buddies will wholesale turn their weapons on their own fellow citizens, like they dont see the problems with their tyrant government run amok in so many ways.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by swanne

If a few hundred thousand poverty stricken guerilla fighters in war torn countries with 30 year old Soviet technology can keep the American military running around the desert for 10 years, imagine what a nation of folks with upgraded hardware and, in many cases, military training themselves can do.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join