It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

page: 206
<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Foxtrot7x
And then did u see the russian commandos storming the hotel where those journalists you mentioned wer staying ?

I saw propaganada videos of Right Sector storming hotels with knives and neck noose on trees and beating up a state prosecutor. Not to mention the people they molotoved alive for being pro-russian.
edit on 17-3-2014 by shappy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Foxtrot7x
And then did u see the russian commandos storming the hotel where those journalists you mentioned wer staying ?

You got a video?

Cuz I got this one;

www.youtube.com...
edit on 17-3-2014 by renden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Iraqi elections ? Lol wer they voting to whether or not join US ? Doesn't even make sense lol.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
@renden : yes if you browse earlier pages . you'll see a vice news video.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   

renden
Would it ever, be possible, for Americans, to mind their own business? Is that a possibility even in theory? Entire world agrees that it would be just peachy, if Americans could finally mature enough to keep their pricks to them selves instead of sticking them into worlds every crevice.

No really, for other people just the thought of sitting and discussing how things should be done in other countries while claiming the high ground of freedom and democracy, clearly indicates mental illness.

I'll fix it right up though. Let me just begin with a tiny little factoid; Crimea just happens to be in the prime location for development of Black Sea oil fields and gas reserves. Oh that's right, I bet that little tidbit was not mentioned by any US media outlets even once, not even the US and Turkish energy companies that have been negotiating development rights for years.

Energy

Crimea also possesses several natural gas fields both onshore and offshore, all connected to Ukraine's pipeline system.[82][83] The inland fields are located in Chornomorske and Dzhankoy, while offshore fields are located in the western coast in the Black Sea and in the northeastern coast in the Azov Sea:[84]
Name Type Location Reserves
Dzhankoyske gas field onshore Dzhankoy
Golitsyna gas field offshore Black Sea
Karlavske gas field onshore Chornomorske
Krym gas field offshore Black Sea
Odessa gas field[85] offshore Black Sea 21 billion m3
Schmidta gas field offshore Black Sea
Shtormvaya gas field offshore Black Sea
Strilkove gas field offshore Sea of Azov

The republic also possesses two oil fields: one onshore, the Serebryankse oil field in Rozdolne, and one offshore, the Subbotina oil field in the Black Sea.

en.wikipedia.org...

So yeah, apparently democracy is at work once again, and its job is oil and gas development. What a massive surprise that is. Let's just call it "Oil democracy". The slogan should go like this: "If you got oil, we got your democracy right here, and we can deliver to you either in bribes, or in air strikes".

I've been to Crimea many times, including back in the Soviet 80s. Crimea is historically Russian, always has been, Crimea is deep in Russian culture, Crimean battles have been taught in Russian schools in every time period. Crimea has at least 65% of Russian population that lived there for generations.

Russians battled over Crimea so many times, and spilled so much blood to secure access to the Black Sea, that to them the though of NATO just sliding in right in after bloody, CIA orchestrated military coup in Kiev, is totally absurd.

How about watching "The charge of the light brigade" for starters. If Russians were totally comfortable mowing down British cavalry with artillery, how in the world Americans just figure that after some dirty politics, staged military coup and loads of typical media propaganda BS, Russians would just kind of say "oh sure, it's the master race from the best country on earth telling us how to live, hail the mighty freedom loving democracy of USA, come right in, take our stuff, pump our oil and our women, all we want in trade is beads, fire water and mirrors" Really???? Good Lord....

Well Booo Hooo, bad scary KGB freedom hating Putin didn't bend over and didn't take it from the mighty Freedom USA Justice League of Democracy Super Heroes, live with it, while the rest of us can't wait 'till this sickening "Cult of Lies Hypocrisy Corporation" will finally crack under the weight of its own BS.

NATO has broken every single non expansion agreement it signed with Russia, every single one. Since 1991 NATO has no legitimacy of any kind what so ever, and has been nothing but a military force of the fascist NWO agenda, as it was openly stated by Bush right after the collapse of the USSR.

Crimea was always Russian right up until its illegal annexing by Ukraine during collapse of USSR. Entire Crimean population just woke up one day and found themselves living in a different country, and nobody in Kiev asked them any opinions or how they felt about it. It was as simple as "now you pay taxes to us, end of story".

That is precisely why right now they feel as they do, they were happy to vote in democratic elections which have been overseen by hundreds of international observers, and not a single report of any kind of voting fraud has been reported, so to all the pseudo statisticians out there attempting to claim that 95.5% is impossible, just imagine that not everyone is a fat ass know it all looser that wont get off the couch to vote for preservation of his own countries constitution, while a bunch of fascist NWO thugs have been whipping their asses with it at will.

And oh, btw, I dare anybody to show a single picture or a video that shows anybody being forced to vote in Crimea under a barrel of a gun, while there are tons of videos that show SS wearing arms bands neo-nazi US sponsored thugs in Kiev walking around with guns looting, robbing and shooting people. Yeah, that's right, American taxpayers money was spent on radicalizing, training and arming neo-nazi criminals. Hey, what ever gets the job done, right? Operation Paper clip? If there's profit in it sure, why not. Paper clip V2.0? Not a problem, just wire them the money, we can always type more zeros from our private "FED".

How about this, Yatsenuk, the US appointed puppet prime minister of the so called "government", is nothing more then a lawyer with a slimy resume, while the rest of the "cabinet" is populated by outright thugs with rapsheets mile long. No kidding, literally, fellas that done time for all kinds of organized crime activity, are the newly hailed heroes of freedom and democracy in Kiev, that NOBODY VOTED FOR!!!! There were NO ELECTIONS in Ukraine of ANY KIND!!! Just a bloody coup in Kiev and immediate recognition of the "new country" by US and EU, but hey, when Crimea holds actual elections then booooooooo, its blood thirsty Russian bear out to ravage the gentle new democracy of pro-Western Ukraine. What a sickening load of total crap.

What's even more insane, it the rhetoric of the American Republicans that repeatedly call for impeachment of Obama for all kinds of reasons, but as soon as any Russian related topics come up it's all about what a pussy Obama is and that he should still be impeached, but right after he nukes Russia because we cant have a black president thats a pussy, not that it's racist, but apparently the only thing worse then an illegitimate black president are the Russians, and that's all true because John McCain said so, and he is clearly not an insane old weirdo with a massive POW PTSD syndrome.

The mental state of American social conscience is so psychotic from all the propaganda programming that it's down right scary.

I'm actually happy for Russians in Crimea, good for them. Instead of hiding in their houses glued to their couches, they took the risk to get out, they got organized, picked up their hunting shotguns and worked together to repel repeated attacks by neo-nazi mercenary thugs to protect their land from FOREIGN invasion, then held elections with an overwhelming 95.5% vote to get what they want, so good for them, that's real democracy in action. In America men like that used to be held as heroes and were called Minuteman, and their actions used to be called a fight for Liberty. Apparently these days actions are not judged by their merit but by what ever is more suitable for corporate profit margin.

I sure know where I'm going for a vacation this summer, cheers.

I would like a thread of its own and the above quoted text be the Op

I feel what you cover is of massive importance. Ive mebtioned exactly the same in other posts. It gets lost.

Start a new thread. If allowed.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Foxtrot7x
Iraqi elections ? Lol wer they voting to whether or not join US ? Doesn't even make sense lol.

Dude lol, American staged elections in a country that they just bombed into rubble on the grounds of some dude waiving a glass vile with white powder is like so funny and stuff. That made a lot of cents, for American oil companies, but hey, war for profit is hilarious, so keep on rocking there dude, hope your making a buck there.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

shappy

Foxtrot7x
Lol you are so hypocritical !! Tell me one thing . Why did russia even invade crimea ? Did they as you so put it 'invade' russia ? NO ? So why is russian military even in crimea apart from the numbers agreed ?
Now if you say they felt threatened by neo fascists in kiev why does that matter. Those neo fascist did not 'invade' russia did they ? Lol eat your own words hahaha !!

You can you invade your own base?

I know yanks have Friendly Fire perfected but I don't think Russians are that poor of an aim.

Hahahahahahahahah

Yet another clueless go Russia fan hangs himself

Can you invade your own base?

Of course not

Can you go secure the streets of a foreign country and hold there own army hostage inside there own countries bases?

Can you? Oh really Adolf Hilter, I disagree

edit on 17-3-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

TritonTaranis

shappy

Foxtrot7x
Lol you are so hypocritical !! Tell me one thing . Why did russia even invade crimea ? Did they as you so put it 'invade' russia ? NO ? So why is russian military even in crimea apart from the numbers agreed ?
Now if you say they felt threatened by neo fascists in kiev why does that matter. Those neo fascist did not 'invade' russia did they ? Lol eat your own words hahaha !!

I know yanks have Friendly Fire perfected but I don't think Russians are that poor of an aim.

Hahahahahahahahah

Of course not

Can you go secure the streets of a foreign country and hold there own army hostage?

Resorting to insults is the sign of a weak to nil argument. Honestly you get a book on the art of arguing.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   

shappy

renden

Foxtrot7x
I also don't remember the presence of foreign troops numbering in thousands in UK n US during voting .

I seem to recall Iraqi elections, with thousands of US troops all over the place.

Iraq is now a member state of UK or US?

Since when any nation has to be a member state to be a colony? As long as sugar, cotton, tea, tobacco, oil, gas etc get shipped out, all is cool.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   

TritonTaranis

shappy

Foxtrot7x

Hahahahahahahahah

Of course not

Can you go secure the streets of a foreign country and hold there own army hostage inside there own countries bases?

Speaking of being clueless, don't confuse the USA with Russia.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   

shappy

TritonTaranis

shappy

Foxtrot7x

Hahahahahahahahah

Of course not

Can you go secure the streets of a foreign country and hold there own army hostage?

Resorting to insults is the sign of a weak to nil argument. Honestly you get a book on the art of arguing.

I'm not the one invading another country PAL

Perhaps we can discuss weakness and Los of an argument when you answer my question ?

So again... please can you tell me how Russian troops only occupied there agreed military bases

Joker

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   

TritonTaranis

shappy

TritonTaranis

shappy

Foxtrot7x

Hahahahahahahahah

Of course not

Perhaps we can discuss weakness and Los of an argument when you aw sets my question

So please can you tell me how Russian troops only occupied there agree military bases

Of you pop young man

You sound all teared up and emotional, perhaps you should go do something about it...

en.wikipedia.org...

I'm sure you can find a link in there to apply.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   

shappy

TritonTaranis

shappy

TritonTaranis

shappy

Foxtrot7x

Hahahahahahahahah

Of course not

Perhaps we can discuss weakness and Los of an argument when you aw sets my question

So please can you tell me how Russian troops only occupied there agree military bases

Of you pop young man

You sound all teared up and emotional, perhaps you should go do something about it...

Lol

And you sound like you're back peddling, perhaps you should answer my question before looking anymore misinformed

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   

TritonTaranis

shappy

TritonTaranis

shappy

TritonTaranis

shappy

Foxtrot7x

Hahahahahahahahah

Of course not

Of you pop young man

Lol

And you sound like you're back peddling, perhaps you should answer my question before looking anymore misinformed

I assume you have done your duty to protect and serve them and already submitted that application.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Just to make sure that NATO topic is nullified;

Nazi SS 'glorified' in Latvia

www.youtube.com...

Nazi Heroes? Waffen SS hailed in Latvia

www.youtube.com...

Latvia Nazi Sympathizers Teach Kindergarten Class

en.ria.ru...

Latvia gives go ahead for Nazi march

en.ria.ru...

Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia are NATO members with regularly stationed US/NATO troops and air power.

NATO = Nazis. It's as simple as that.

Ukrainian "Right Sector" and others are armed, right wing NAZI terrorist groups that call for a 4th Reich in Europe, which as they openly state will start with war on Russia.

Up until elections Crimea was a mostly Russian populated autonomous region that did not want to fall under current Ukrainian puppet Nazi regime.

Anybody who is against Crimean elections and is for Kievs Neo-Nazi puppet state, is by default a pro-nazi. It's as simple as that.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   

shappy

TritonTaranis

shappy

TritonTaranis

shappy

TritonTaranis

shappy

Foxtrot7x

Hahahahahahahahah

Of course not

Of you pop young man

Lol

I assume you have done your duty to protect and serve them and already submitted that application.

Stop getting smart Mr back peddle, it doesn't suit you when your chasing your tail from a massive blatant lie

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

TritonTaranis

shappy

TritonTaranis

shappy

TritonTaranis

shappy

TritonTaranis

shappy

Foxtrot7x

Hahahahahahahahah

Of course not

Of you pop young man

Lol

Stop getting smart Mr back peddle, it doesn't suit you when your chasing your tail from a massive blatant lie

So you don't like me being smart, you would prefer I am dumb, sorry but no I can't help being smart, it's in my nature.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Well the referendum is not recognized and is illegal under the Ukranian Consitution and international law
Also when Russia 'invaded' Crimea they took down all Ukranian news and TV channels and then broadcast Russian channels and flooded them with pro Russian content.
Whoever has done what in the past is irrelevant, this is illegal.

However the people want to leave, they have voted.
Even when they voted the last president in, Yanukovic, it was 80% pro Russian in Crimea, well before the trouble happening now.
Also the US and EU cannot and will not do anything about it.
Maybe Ukraine will roll their military forces in there, who knows?
edit on 17-3-2014 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

NATO has vowed to intensify cooperation with Ukraine after residents in the Crimea peninsula voted overwhelmingly to secede and try to join Russia.

Ukraine's Foreign Minister Andriy Deshchytsya visited NATO headquarters Monday with a request list for technical equipment that Ukraine's government needs to deal with the secession of Crimea and the Russian incursion there. It was not immediately clear what equipment Ukraine was asking for.

NATO said in a statement the alliance was determined to boost cooperation, including the "increased ties with Ukraine's political and military leadership, strengthening efforts to build the capacity of the Ukrainian military and more joint training and exercises."

Deshchytsya said in talks with NATO Secretary-General Anders Fogh Rasmussen he "discussed our possible cooperation in the field of sending monitors to Ukraine."

ABC News - NATO Pledges Close Cooperation With Ukraine

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

stargatetravels
Well the referendum is not recognized and is illegal under the Ukranian Consitution and international law
Also when Russia 'invaded' Crimea they took down all Ukranian news and TV channels and then broadcast Russian channels and flooded them with pro Russian content.
Whoever has done what in the past is irrelevant, this is illegal.

However the people want to leave, they have voted.
Even when they voted the last president in, Yanukovic, it was 80% pro Russian in Ukraine, well before the trouble happening now.
Also the US and EU cannot and will not do anything about it.
Maybe Ukraine will roll their military forces in there, who knows?

en.wikipedia.org...

Concurrently, U.S. Navy BGM-109 Tomahawk cruise missiles struck targets in Baghdad, and other coalition aircraft struck targets throughout Iraq. Government buildings, TV stations, airfields, presidential palaces, military installations, communication lines, supply bases, oil refineries, a Baghdad airport, electric powerplants and factories making Iraqi war machine equipment were all destroyed due to extensive massive aerial and missile attacks by the coalition forces.

The US and UK bombed TV stations as part of their invasions of Iraq too did they not?

The US and UK also supported an illegal referendum in Kosov did they not? This was 2 years later recognised as accepted as is by the UN. Same will happen in Ukraine for Crimea.

new topics

top topics

<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join