It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if you cross borders illegally - this is what you get...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
On the subject of driver's license...at least, if they can get a license...then they can buy insurance...that's not to say that they always do...but no license = no insurance.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
also let me add, Planning requires knowing what your planning for.
according to you - Mexico for instance would allow people to flow towards economic success and lets say one could go to Porto Rico... because the police dont beat me there, and I can get 10 peso more per hour to send back to Mexico. Lots of things are wrong here. Human existance has and currently is territorial. Resource Protection, Economic Zone Protection, Currency Potection, Military Protection, Food Production Protection, everything that works is Regulated so it does Work, when you deregulate something is when they can do what ever they wish, and Have... -And if you want a economy to work, well Republic designed and regulated, Just like we had for about 100 years, seemed to work very well till 1950's.. This is why Humans are Territorial so things work. under control, (our form: Republic, Regulated). its hard enough to feed yourself - try feeding a few un invited guests I'm sure you want mind - the share your dinner plate of your portion because the cook only cooked for 4 and your guests timed dinner just right... and wouldnt you know it .... he didnt show up to earn it, and spend it neither... he's Mexican, he is not a damn Rico... where are the politicians... you got it they cant be found either..
The other argument:
if all cultures meld into one -- then the design of man would need a expiration date - we are WAR LIKE ANIMALS, we have no natural predator. science has extended life to a point of "Whats the point?" 100+ years///
so with a world population growing by 10 million a week and 7 billion coming on strong -- I think mass extention is the only thing that can save us. so, who cares where borders are.... we are all gonna die anyway..?

[edit on 30-10-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

all I can say is.... do it.... eliminate all borders and you will see the bad lands vacant and all the fertile parts destroyed.

It doesn't have to be this way. Removing borders doesn't mean people should have the right to evacuate their land for greener pastures as your quote states.

What would removing borders mean? Will it mean that anyone will be able to settle anywhere? Yes unless a nation decides not to participate, or there are limited quotas unless a people have been genuinely displaced by uncontrollable environmental reasons or by actions caused by the hosting nation.

Illegal citizens are subject to abuse and I can't accept it even if I lose my job to them and get squeezed out the illusory (There's lots of room in Canada) housing market because of pricing.

For pride of ownership we must have total and equal property rights and amount of land including non- frivolous use of water resources and laws drafted up by professional and independent scientists to protect the environment and the human body.

Most organized or unorganized crime/malevolent factions will probably collapse where people decide what was illegal and legal, with a municipal justice system judged by people.

People probably wouldn't be so lazy if they knew they would need to be more self sufficient and that they would have to work with each other to survive and not depend so much on on some entity to take care of them and tell them what to do. They would have to take responsibly for the land they were given to as long as they would take care of it and improve it.

Land could be given in a system that would not reward overpopulation.

A Individual should have to accept incremental loss of land the more children they have, A family of 3, 4, or 5 could have the greatest amount of land compared to a family of 6 or 69, depending on the primary municipal government and secondary central government, who ensures that the plans of the various municipalities are in sync.

I'd like to see the predicted far future when most of everybody is of the same color skin and 7 feet tall, much more intelligent than the previous and living in a tension-less society, ruled and profited by themselves alone.

No more worry, no more fear, no more leadership by malevolent forces and greater understanding- that is the mark of a new stage in civilization.

Removing borders will accelerate this natural evolutionary process. The current rulers want to control this process, because they know it will loosen their grip on power and ultimately sever it.

Do we have the sand to make this happen?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by platipus

And you can become president without a Birth Certificate.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

You get a DL in Washington.
2nd line

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

And while you hang at T A@m i work to pay for what we can't afford to pay for. In theory your idea of harmony is great but, in reality we can't survive by doing this. Oh well i'll continue to pay for your education while you push uneducated propaganda your liberal prof. taught you.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Kernel Korn

YES we are! are you so ignorant to think we are not?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

You may live in the same world but clearly a different reality. Ask your mommy and daddy if i can have some more money too.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

Please don't get my posts wrong, i believe in "LEGAL" immigration. Let us know who you are and what you can do. Oh and join us in paying #IN% taxes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

You seem pretty excited to spend my money, i'm telling you i have none left yet you show up at my door and serch my pantry for food.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
OK. I THINK I GET IT
Let me see if I understand all this....

IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU
GET 12 YEARS HARD LABOR.

IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU ARE DETAINED INDEFINITELY.
IF YOU CROSS THE AFGHAN BORDER, YOU GET SHOT.
IF YOU CROSS THE TURKEY BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU SPEND
THE REST OF YOUR LIFE IN PRISON!
BUT, IF YOU CROSS THE U.S. BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET:
A DRIVERS LICENSE
A SOCIAL SECURITY CARD
WELFARE
FOOD STAMPS
AND, FREE HEALTH CARE?

Oh well sure. That makes perfect sense.

*this is not my brain work - it was sent to me Annonumous.... but I agree whole heartedly and I wish thought about it like this person did....

I really hope that you never have to leave your homeland and be an immigrant, feed your children on minus minimum wage and endure the most unbearable humilliations, I really hope you don`t, but maybe you should, and then tell us what you thought of the experience.

C.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Camilo1

this is not about legal immegrants... so excuse who ever it was that side tracked this thread to a legal and fully supported position of legal immegrea.... but illegal is what is being discussed... and illegal should be a word that means something... .... dah~

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Are you native american?.

Because if you aren´t then at some point in the past your ancestors were likely illegal immigrants too.

Being legal or illegal is just a category, people should be treated as human beings, regardless of their migratory status.

I don´t support illegality, in fact I have to deal with it every day, in in my own country, which is not the U.S, but because I know of the terrible things these people have to endure I must be understanding of their reality, doing otherwise would be a denial of my own humanity and fragility.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

reply to post by Camilo1

this is not about legal immegrants... so excuse who ever it was that side tracked this thread to a legal and fully supported position of legal immegrea.... but illegal is what is being discussed... and illegal should be a word that means something... .... dah~

He is talking about illegal immigration. Who in the world could work for below minimum wage, and get to another country legally. It takes so much money just to get across a border.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx

reply to post by Camilo1

He is talking about illegal immigration. Who in the world could work for below minimum wage, and get to another country legally. It takes so much money just to get across a border.

You can`t imagine it because you haven´t been in that situation, but it is reality for thousends of people, maybe you should come to my country and hear what some people from northern africa have to say about their lifes, I can assure you you will start to cry.

Just to make my point clear, by no way I support illegal migration, but for me it is not a legal question it is a humanitarian disaster.

C.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I have traveled extensively and I can understand the plight of the masses. but what alterative is there really, over population is answered with famine and poverty. how do you fix the right to breed>? why am I responible for someone else having sex...? poverty is a direct result of divide by two until no one survives... been there... the worse place I saw it was at Port Morsby Papua New Guiane .... and Tondo, Manila were worse than east coast Africa. but not by much. there comes a time when you will fight for the right.... to exist. not all win. to fail is to perish.
lets see how many ways you can split a loaf of bread.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Oh the joy I would get if they started shooting anyone who crosses the border into the UK... it would be an absolute massacre!

I dont really see why those other countries are so harsh, I cant imagine why anyone would actually want to go to any of those countries in the first place.. let alone illegally

[edit on 083131p://f26Friday by Bluebelle]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Crossing borders didn't seem to faze colonising soldiers that killed natives, took the land as their own and flourished on other people's soil. Massively hypocritical that those that would have been ascendants of colonialists seem to think that other humans aren't legible for entry to another country.

...And we say the world's risen above racism? Well, this is a race issue. One that so many people seem to agree with.

Hey, might as well move out of your house, too, I'm sure the worms in the soil under your house were there before you moved in.

Human race...Heh, human waste, more like.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

Would you consider third world countries as a means of measure or comparison to you?

If so i pity you...

You have no idea what its like to spend your liofe in jail for virtually no signifficant reason , or to get shot for trying to save or improve your life etc etc

I thought American standards were somewhat better than that and considered this part of practice that fitted more to the middle/dark ages of the past...

Ahhh i forgot you still hang people and want to relate better to this kind of practice...

Listen if you have problems in your life get over them!
Dont blame the rest....

There are countries were you get in jail for life for speaking like you do...
Be carefull...the way you are thinking it might hit you....

PEACE

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by PolarKnight
reply to post by 10001011

I think you are a little out of touch with what is going on in the world. Yes there IS enough for everyone in this world. The problem is with our inability (unwillingness) to remove TPTB. They control everything and if they say a country is going to starve to death, then a country is going to starve to death.

[edit on 30-10-2009 by PolarKnight]

You are TPTB, unless someone else is controlling your body.

I don't like evil, but I'm so tired of people blaming "TPTB". As long as people continue blaming "the powers that be", WITHOUT recognizing that they are "TPTB" don't expect any changes and I mean ANY changes.

"If you want something done right....do it yourself"

Peace

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join