It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if you cross borders illegally - this is what you get...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
i get it......

the world is your oyster, so long as you stay in your little corner of the oyster,
forbiddin to cross imagnary lines!

imagine a world with no oceans. thank god im girt by sea.....

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
As a wise man once said :

I dream of a world with no borders, with no weapons, and no war.

.......... and I dream of us attacking that world, because they'll never expect it.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
YOU NEED TO COME TO THE UK. YOU GET PHONES,,CARS,,A HOUSE,,FREE HEALTH CARE..FREE DENTAL CARE,,MONEY TO HELP YOU START YOUR OWN BUSINES, YOU GET BETTER LOOKD AFTER THAN IF YOU WORK...

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

yea but when they come over... they help put people that might not have been that bad off to an even worse positon,so the more our gov. is spending on them,the less the true americans are getting.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
america, the land of the free, because your parents sell your soul at birth. (staw man theory)

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
So much pro-Global Marxist sentiment in this thread. Quite depressing really. I used to be anti-borders - it's a wonderful fantasy. But back here in the real world, open-borders will simply result in the whole world being like the 'third world'. Tribal bonds are, and have always been, how civilisation flourishes.

Besides, whether you fundamentally agree or disagree with open borders is irrelevant. What matters is that TPTB's reasons for opening up the borders of Western countries are not what you're told. Their reasons are insidious, tyrannical, destructive and very deliberate. Our governments don't open the borders out of the goodness of their hearts, or because it benefits us and we all know it deep down.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

actually you do get a social it is called and ITIN number and it starts 999 and i know because i have worked for HR block and had issues with the software.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
The more you think about the invisible territorial borders we humans have made to shut each other off from our brethren, the more pathetic it seems. Do you really think national borders are going to mean anything once Extra Terrestrial life is finally disclosed to the masses? how about setting one border...and that is Earth itself.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

You only get 12 years in North Korea if you don't know Bill Clinton.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by I AM BONE
YOU NEED TO COME TO THE UK. YOU GET PHONES,,CARS,,A HOUSE,,FREE HEALTH CARE..FREE DENTAL CARE,,MONEY TO HELP YOU START YOUR OWN BUSINES, YOU GET BETTER LOOKD AFTER THAN IF YOU WORK...

Sounds like Canada. Many seniors here say that they would be better off if they gave up their citizienship after 65 years and returned as an immigrant. They have paid in to a Canada Pension Plan and paid taxes and contributed to the country all of their life , yet someone who immigrates here does much much better than they do. Our country is becoming disillusioned to our own Canadian values and heritage. It has come to the point that we are changing our laws and practices because it may offend someone from a different country or belief system. No more saying the lord's prayer at school even though it has been done as long as I can remember. Another example is at a university where they removed a tattered canadian flag from the wall of one of the halls and decided not to replace it because it MAY OFFEND SOMEONE??? WTF is going on here?
The Seik community are allowed to have their children wear their dagger to school because it is of religious significance to them. Another story is of a Somalian man who was wielding a knife and putting the people around him in danger. The police showed up and the man came at police with the knife so they shot and killed the man. This turned into a big fiasco where the police were called racist and many many other things by the Somalian society. Well ,I can tell you that the police DO NOT shoot to wound, they are trained to shoot at the largest body mass which is the chest. I can provide many many more examples of this sort of thing. We have become so afraid to offend someone else's culture that we give up our own culture and heritage. As a talk radio announcer once said "we do not need sensitivity training in our country, what we need is de-sensitivity training.
I have lived in a few different countries and I can tell you for a fact that you adopt to the country you are living in.

I should add that there are ALOT of people that immigrate here from other countries and embrace the Canadian traditions and way of life, so I am not against someone being able to immigrate to a safer country which treats them with dignity and respect . I am however against people immigrating to another country and expecting to bring all of their baggage with them and trying to change the laws of the land because it offends them. I respect eveyones heritage, but please respect mine as well.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by nepafogo]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

OK. I THINK I GET IT
Let me see if I understand all this....

IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU
GET 12 YEARS HARD LABOR.

IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU ARE DETAINED INDEFINITELY.
IF YOU CROSS THE AFGHAN BORDER, YOU GET SHOT.
IF YOU CROSS THE TURKEY BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU SPEND
THE REST OF YOUR LIFE IN PRISON!
BUT, IF YOU CROSS THE U.S. BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET:
A DRIVERS LICENSE
A SOCIAL SECURITY CARD
WELFARE
FOOD STAMPS
AND, FREE HEALTH CARE?

Oh well sure. That makes perfect sense.

*this is not my brain work - it was sent to me Annonumous.... but I agree whole heartedly and I wish thought about it like this person did....

can you really blame anyone for wanting a better life? health care is a human right not just an american right, or a canadian right, or a mexican right. we in america live in the greatest country in the world. the land of opportunity. there is enough hospital care for everyone here in the states. most (not all) imigrants are just looking for a new life for their family. have you not seen the news recently regarding the nightmares happening in mexico?

it's easy to type a nasty blog. it's more difficult to go out and make a difference in your community. "illegal aliens" are humans. unless you are native american, you too are from immigrants.

subfab

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I work with lots of immigrants everyday. People who work hard, love their families and love their new homeland. These people did it the right way, went through the paperwork, jumped the hurdles and were extremely patient. They are LEGAL immigrants and many are now citizens.

Why should anyone that chooses to ignore our laws and take advantage of our people be given any kind of sympathy??

Our Republic is a land of law. Those that disrespect that law by breaking it to sneak in like a thief in the night deserve nothing but a ride home.

And by the way, there is no such thing as a "Native American", they came from Asia. The past is the past, now is now, the present and present law and borders. If we go with the "your ancestors came here illegally" arguement then we could also argue that those of us that were forced out of Europe should be paid for the wrongs done to our ancestors. Poppy cock

[edit on 083131p://10America/Chicago31 by Tinman67]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
OK. I THINK I GET IT

GET 12 YEARS HARD LABOR.

A DRIVERS LICENSE
A SOCIAL SECURITY CARD
WELFARE
FOOD STAMPS
AND, FREE HEALTH CARE?

*this is not my brain work - it was sent to me Annonumous.... but I agree whole heartedly and I wish thought about it like this person did....

Yeah, and it's going to get worse for you Americans. You actually think we Europeans wanted mass immigration? It was all the politicians' doing, puppets on a string afraid of being labeled Nazis and racists. And your leaders are puppets to the same masters, the same viral ideas and lingering memes.
Even this thread is testament to it.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by Tussilago]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Ok once again, Ill have to solve your problems for you (sigh)

You find illegals in the country, you ship them off to whatever war your waging. Why? Well they want into the country, they get to hang out in a country that is in the middle of a war. You don't have to put our soldiers into harms way, and if you bribe them with citizenship, they probably will do a pretty good job.

There you go, two problems solved.

No need to thank me.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
What's ironically funny are the posts by folks who run afoul the border patrol in the U.S., and how evil and horrible they are for trying to enforce policies.

Hypocrisy runs rampant around these here parts...

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
This country (USA) where once lived the "American dream" and individuals in many ways had freedoms few on this planet elsewhere were able to experience. This freedom and esoteric fantasies have almost completely evaporated as this nation of zombies and sheeples continue their brain washing and "dumbing down". Soon we will enter a whole new reality where truth and compassion will not thrive as greed and lust of things of this world create an atmosphere of controlled illusions.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

You are mistaken.

There are several states which will give drivers licenses to illegals.

As messed up as that is.

Illegals should get just one thing, an uncomfortable trip back home.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

Illegals should get just one thing, an uncomfortable trip back home.

Catapult or tribuchet?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
OK. I THINK I GET IT

GET 12 YEARS HARD LABOR.

A DRIVERS LICENSE
A SOCIAL SECURITY CARD
WELFARE
FOOD STAMPS
AND, FREE HEALTH CARE?

Maybe you could move to North Korea or Iran where you would clearly be much happier with the immigration policies? I mean, that appears to be what you are saying and supporting.

Let me give you a short trip to Ellis Island, where it says to the world:

"Give me your tired, your poor,

Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

The wretched refuse of your teeming shore,

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,

I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

That is american, your ruminations seem awfully un-american by comparison and yet you probably think you're one of the "real americans".

well, you're not.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Catapult.

Thank you for asking.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join