It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama Antichrist Threads

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Good job. I didn't realize there were so many. No chance of getting a menu for the gazillion Obama birth certificate threads, is there?

I'm kidding. Sort of...

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
LOL! Sort of. wHY DO THESE FOOLS GET TO HAVE SO MANY THREADS...AND SO MANy birth certificate threads, but gawd forbid I post something of an IMPORTANT nature 6 months after someone posted something on the same topic? Nice job MODS! Sort of!

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Does the Antichrist have a birth certificate? Try a Google search and see what you find.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dbates

OK, I bit, I've been avoiding all the Obama threads for their sheer stupidity, but I finally tried this one.

Needless to say, I don't accept the rantings of the right-wing, religious nutjobs as gospel.

There, I just wanted to get that off my chest.

Delete as required

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

This thread isn't to discuss the subject. It's just a list of places where you can discuss this topic.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a good point of reference for the endless threads that are springing up
starred and flagged

thank you dbates

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
ok, this is where i draw the line.
I DONT think obama is the antichrist.
and this is why.
because i know presidents are not the ones who control anything.
they're poster boys thats all. he's just another face.
everyone alllllways wants to blame presidents, its almost sad. he has no control in his seat, even though it SEEMS like he does to us ants.

and p.s. Nostradamus was no prophet.

[edit on 7-2-2009 by mosey]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
hahahahahahahahaha
oh my.
All those threads just reassured me of how crazy people can be.
but who am I to say they are wrong =X

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Maybe the anti-Christ is more an ideology, i don't think Obama is going to start growing horns here, but what if he pushes the new world order, a new financial system to replace the failed one. The one that will control the masses and transfer all the wealth to those he is serving. This is all just really strange, regardless there most likely will be a connection, MSM is even falling for the Savior/End of the World. Maybe if we get enough fear and people thinking the same, this will happen, right, most likely. Time will tell.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dbates

I really don't know what your gripeing about....

the high number of threads, addressing the many number of topics
about Obama... is jucing up the numbers on ATS...as the place to look-see-discuss topical subjects....

thanks,

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Obama, is obviously being controlled by something or somebody.

You can notice it quite cleary in the way he talks now, he is too candid of a person it seems to pull it off.. infact I think the whole swine flu crisis was thrown into the media for that EXACT reason.

[edit on 8-5-2009 by CrygSol]

[edit on 8-5-2009 by CrygSol]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
woo, 2months to go lol.....
and by the way who wud go against him!!!!!!

i once nerly got ran over by prince charls driver lol (he was in the car aswell)..
that was weird for me.....

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I believe that Obama is the anitichrist. What suprises me as that I thought everyone would be on his side. But lately, people are going against him. So now he'll have to force people to do his will.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I don't believe that Obama is the antichrist. They were saying the same thing about Bush.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Wow I never knew there were so many threads. I think I have only ever come across one of them. I also never really heard him being called the anti-christ until my friend brought it up. I guess I will check some of these threads out. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
the reverse "yes we can" really does it for me.. scary stuff

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
CENTURY X X.L.XXI
There will be a great freezing in
the air and water when everyone
come to pay homage on Thursday.
He will not be as fair as his partners
who come to pay homage,
This is the closest nostradamus quatrain to obama

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
Please use one of the existing threads to discuss the topic of Obama being the Antichrist unless you have a new or interesting twist on the subject.

- Predictions and Prophecies
Barack Obama will be The Anti Christ
Obama Win Predicted by Nostradamus
People believe Obama is the messiah
President Obama and 2012

- Skunk Works
Barack Obama = Antichrist?

- General Conspiracy Discussion
Obama the Antichrist?
Lottery in Illinois 6-6-6 day after Election

- Global Meltdown
Obama Antichrist.. Global Financial meltdown, and ww3? Oh boy.

- Conspiracies in Religions
Barack Obama is the antichrist!

- Dreams and Personal Predictions
Barak Obama will be the 1st World President.

- Breaking Alternative News
Georgia congressman warns of Obama dictatorship

[edit on 21-4-2009 by dbates]

Read this story and let's see what the reader see's?

An old prophecy:
He will come into power in the year nineteen hundred and sixty.
He will be of rank and great abundance.
He will be one of three brothers.

John F. Kennedy nominated by Democrats on July 13, 1960
one of three brothers.

Mr. Frank Hernandez was born on July 13, 1960.
Born in San Antonio, Texa at The Trinity Clinic.
one of three brothers.

Mr. Frank Hernandez Graduated from John F. Kennedy High School.

Apparition appear's at Fatima, Portugal on July 13, 1917 and give's a prophecy to three children and miracles perform in front of 70,000 people.
Lucia was to reveal The Prophecy on July 13, 1960.

Daniel 7:13 Vision in the clouds of Jesus coming down in the clouds.
August 20, 1993 Vision in the clouds and Jesus coming down in the clouds.
2 Moon's and The Sun in the sky over San Antonio, Texas.

Feb. 01,2003 The Space Shuttle Columbia burns up over Texas with 6 American Astronauts and I Israelie. The chance that the body of The Israelie landed near Palestine, Texas.

Mr. Obama purchase my information on ebay.com in 2003.

Now, why do you think Senator Ted Kennedy backed him?

Coincidence that on the day that the late President Kennedy's sister died a few months ago in 2009, so did my sister on the same day.

There is alot to my story but is everyone really for the story?

Past-life Helena P. Blavatsky and Quetzacoatl. What we looked like in the past we will look like in the future.

But male or female.

Numbers are important in the writings of the old Prophets.

Daniel 7:13 and it's a concidence that my only child was born on July 03, not mention the year at 7:13 P.M.

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jehovah

I don't believe that Obama is the antichrist. They were saying the same thing about Bush.

aye it appears that who ever takes charge of the usa is automatically brandished the antichrist, we have had 3 dead certs, stalin, hitler, sadam. how obvious is that. veering of this topic back on to predictions, without any proir lengthy research, for the past 6 years i have been trying to decipher " beware the yellow peril" in the bible, koran and nostradamus himself all hit on this one. at first i thought maybe the sun and the hole in the ozone. then it shifted to the chinese, who have the largest army and airforce in the world, but then it shifted to the middle east, and blairs once famous quote "christians and muslims will live togehter in peace" than it shifted to the koreans, north especially, but band out od the blue comes the natural disaster known as yellowstone park, for those who dont know this, it is the worlds largest volcano, with a crater thatspans 20 miles or so, people have bound to have seen dantes peak,and look at what the volcanic ahs did to that town, and that volcano was like the size of a party straw placed in an olympic swimming pool. who knows but i do believe that hte yellow peril is where people should be looking. just a hunh like, or to others human intuition.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join