It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama Antichrist Threads

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I don't believe that Obama is the antichrist? HA!
a week willed pussy.
he is just a pupet.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Obama the antichrist? How many Presidents before him was also given this tag?

What I HAVE noticed about Obama in the past 6-8 months is the fear in his eyes....that concerns me more and obviously there is alot going on behind the scenes that has caused Obama some sleepless nights?

Obama, like Bush Jnr, are not evil men....put them up against Putin, Hu Jintao or the once likes of Ariel Sharon (now comatozed, probably intentionally by his surgeons)...Obama & Bush look like small fry.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Way I figure it, there's NO WAY Obama is the Antichrist.

Let me preface this, that I'm not trying to make any racially motivated points or slanders.
I'm just stating the facts.

For the first BLACK President to be the Prince of Darkness or Antichrist would be way too cliche.

On the other hand, BECAUSE it is such a cliche it could also be the perfect disguise.

Guess we'll have to wait and see.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I don't think obama is the Antichrist after all the Antichrist will be the complete opposite of Jesus hence I would look towards a woman rather than a man as that would be the opposite would it not.
Just a thought

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by djcarlosa
I don't think obama is the Antichrist after all the Antichrist will be the complete opposite of Jesus hence I would look towards a woman rather than a man as that would be the opposite would it not.
Just a thought

another complete opposite could be not having the light...or follow opposite teachings.

In my mind it's 99% it's going to be a man.

Besides Marry, name one important Biblical figure that was female?

God appointed men to do his work and prophecies...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Doesn't the antichrist have to come from the former roman empire? I hear that somewhere... can t find it in the bible, but pretty sure its legit. Sorry, but Obama doesn't.

In My opinion the antichrist will be evident when he appears. Those that know the prophesy will know who he is when he shows up.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dbates

THIS IS THE REAL TRUTH SO LISTEN EVERYONE:
1 )OBAMA IS NOT THE ANTICHRIST OR MESSIAH. THE TIME MARKER OF THE END OF THE END DAYS WAS MARKED BY THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION, A SOULLESS LEADER OF THE USA
2) GADDAFI IS AN ALLIE OF THE ANTICHRIST.THE SECOND ALLIE IS THE NORTH KOREAN DICTATOR AND THE THIRD IS THE LEADER OF TIBET WITH BACKING BY CHINA.
3) ON THE SIDE OF GOOD ARE THE USA,CANADA, JAPAN,FRANCE, BRITAIN, ISRAEL, BRAZIL AND MUCH LATER RUSSIA (RUSSIA WILL FINALLY WAKE UP TO SEE THE ANTICHRIST DECEPTION AFTER INITIALLY HELPING THEM)
3 )MABUS= IS THE LEADER OF THE MASBU,OR ANTICHRIST, AN EXTREMIST TERRORIST GROUP WHOSE MEMBERS MAKE "DIRTY RADIOACTIVE BOMBS" AND BELIEVE MUSLEMS SHOULD CONTROL THE UNITED NATIONS AND THE WORLD AND WHO, INCLUDING THEIR ANONYMOUS LEADER, WEAR BLUE TURBANS AS PROPHECIED BY NOSTRADAMUS!!
4) ATTENTION:THE REAL ANTICHRIST IS THE PRESIDENT OF IRAN WHO IS ALSO A SECRET MEMBER OF THE MASBU AND WHO WEARS ITS BLUE TURBAN WHEN PARTICIPATING IN ITS RITUALS. THE MASBU ARE WORLDWIDE AND TRAINED BY AL QUIDA AND BY SECRET INTERNET WEBSITES THAT ADVOCATE TERRORISM. I DO NOT KNOW WHERE THESE WEBSITES ARE, ONLY THAT THEY EXIST IN CYBERSPACE.
5) AFTER GADDAFI DIES IN FALLOUT FROM BATTLE ON HIS OWN SOIL, THE ANTICHRIST, LEADER OF IRAN EXPOSES IHIMSELF AND HIS REMAINING MASBU ALLIES AS THE NETWORK OF THE ANTICHRIST. IT IS THE ISLAMIC TERRORIST SECRET POLITICAL NETWORK, HERE RIGHT NOW.
THE CENTRAL FIGURE IS THE HEAD OF IRAN. THIS IS THE TRUTH AND NOT A REFLECTION OF MY PERSONAL POLITICAL VIEWS.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
FOLLOW UP TO ABOVE POST: BEWARE OF THE HIMALAYAN MOUNTAINS, UNDERNEATH IS THEIR SECRET MILITARY BASE, THE SIZE OF TWO CITIES. WITH BIO, CHEMICAL AND ALL SORTS OF ADVANCED WEAPONRY WHICH I SAW SOME YEARS AGO IN A REAL REMOTE VIEWING, IT IS UNDERNEATH THESE MOUNTAINS WITH 3 INTERCONNECTED ELECTRONICALLY, "BOOBY TRAPPED" TUNNELS WITH ENTRY TO THE BASE WITH IN A NEARBY FOREST. TWO OUTSIDE TUNNELS ARE IN DIAGONAL DIRECTION, WITH THE CENTRAL ONE STRAIGHT, COMING OUT FROM THE MIDDLE. THERE ARE HUNDREDS LIVING THERE, IN LUXURY. IF ONE TUNNEL IS TAMPERED WITH, THE OTHER TWO WILL EXPLODE AND RELEASE ALL THE WEAPONS. SO ALL THREE MUST BE TAKEN OUT AT THE SAME TIME OR CERTAIN WORLD DESTRUCTION WILL COMMENCE. I TRIED TO WARN USA GOVT ABOUT THIS BUT WAS IGNORED BECAUSE THEY DONT BELIEVE IN REMOTE VIEWING. OR CONSIDERED IT A PRACTICAL JOKE. IT SHOULD BE FULLY INVESTIGATED AND SOON.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dbates

Why bother, Obama is no more the anti christ then you. Where do people come up with this stuff. Does no one read the bible?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Are you referring to the "Mabus Quatrain"?
I find that could be linked with Obama, but others as well.

S#

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Here's a thought...perhaps the antichrist.....is in the military? That makes more sense to me.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
antichrist will be persian, wear a turban, dresses like a holy man, will takeover all muslim countries to join them together as one, most likely beginning with iran, will also have all of north africa under his control, will trick russia and china into coming under his control, and will invade the whole of Europe. It's not Obama, not Osama, most likely a leader to appear in early 2012, who many will see as a god-like figure and he will have billions/trillions gazillions of followers, if a person like this were to die you will see vengeance at hand a horrible undoing of people and animals, as the mabus figure is dead.

He will go by the name of master magus and will resemble Christ, it is the maitreya of share international, benjamin creme is his spokesman. People will think he is the second coming of Jesus, do not watch him on television as he will be very powerful in mind-control.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techyo

Originally posted by djcarlosa
Just a thought

another complete opposite could be not having the light...or follow opposite teachings.

In my mind it's 99% it's going to be a man.

Besides Marry, name one important Biblical figure that was female?

God appointed men to do his work and prophecies...

Well, there are several women in the bible and numerous others that were edited out by men. Ruth and Esther made the final cut as authors but there were others left out to downplay the importance of women as inspirational writers and spiritual guides.

One has to wonder why the Gospel of Mary (Magdalene) wasn't considered holy enough to be included. Afterall, Mary was the first to see Jesus after resurrection and was noted as Jesus' most beloved and perfect disciple. She and her gospel were overlooked and she was reduced to a few mentions by Peter and John. It just wouldn't do for a woman to be closer to Jesus than a man.

So, it wasn't God that marginalized women, it was men, seizing the historical opportunity to keep themselves in positions of authority and self-appointing their own gender as the mouthpieces for God.

BTW, no, Obama is not the Antichrist. Mankind, without clarity of spirit and balance with the earth, is.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Here is what a reporter at CNN has to say......are they getting ready for...".. possibly in anticipation of large scale public outcry over .the massive power grab now being called the Council of 13..."

ireport.cnn.com...

Council of 13, eh? 12 senators+Obama sounds alot like Christ's 12 disciples+Yeshua (Jesus). The anti-christ is supposed to make a mockery of everything Yeshua accomplished. However, it is unclear on wether or not the "elect" he will decieve means elected officials, or the smartest and most brilliant people. In old times "the elect" often meant the brightest and smartest people. The question is, to which reference does that prophecy in the book of Revelation refer to? Elected officials, or the brightest people? Some would argue that in order to be an elected official you have to be smart, and in many cases an Ivy League school or close to it.

Something to think on, but this significance of this council of 13 being the same number as Yeshua and the Disciples keeps me wondering.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
If by "anti-Christ" you mean that Barry is an evil, scum-sucking bastard, then yes he is.

But is he the BIBLICAL Antichrist? I'll reserve judgment until he's shot in the face and recovers to lead the world against Israel and the Second Coming of Christ.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by WeAreNothingWithoutGOD

Dude, I'm totally in love with your username; but you HAVE to earn how to embed videos.

Simply copy everything after the "=" and before the "&": THAT is the Youtube Video ID, and it is all that is required to post videos. If you include anything else, you end up with a "malformed URL" that is of no use to anyone.

May God's blessings be upon you,

OC

edit on 8/8/2011 by OldCorp because: Spellin an punkshoeation

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
Does the Antichrist have a birth certificate? Try a Google search and see what you find.

FROM YOUR LINK:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join