It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama = Antichrist?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I was pondering the supposed "end times", and all the speculation that Saddam Hussein or Osama Bin Laden are the true antichrist. (according to references of the bible, and other propecies)

My question is this...

Could Barack Hussein Obama be the so-called antichrist that the bible speaks of? Are other prophecies such as nostradamus pointing to several head figures actually pointing to one individual with the combined names of them all?

This is of course speculation by me at this point, but i'd like to hear your thoughts and ideas on the matter.

What do you think will happen if Barack gets elected president of the U.S.?
Will he be another Bush?, or worse?

**Please forgive me if this is in the wrong forum**

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   

What do you think will happen if Barack gets elected president of the U.S.?
Will he be another Bush?, or worse?

Anyone being elected, aside from a real third party or Ron Paul, in 2008 will be like Bush, maybe worse. Obama included. I don't believe anything in that kind of thing (the anti-christ), but I think it's more an idea, a group of people sharing the same idea, the idea of enslaving humanity and be at the top.

So if Obama get elected, maybe you could have protests from KKK and some neo-nazi groups... but that's all. Anyway, Obama is sold to corporations and his wife is in the CFR...

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Barack Obama - Barack Obama + George W. Bush = Antichrist

There, I fixed your equation!

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I was pondering this...he seems likely to be a candidate that decieves the nation and seems to have "all the answers," that would be some ...crazy #. But I'm not saying yes...or no.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
nope. it won't be anybody from US. the US will fail and the savior comes from the UN.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
There is no “Anti-Christ.” The word Anti-Christ refers to a spiritual force or belief that is against Christ (the Messiah) as embodied by Jesus, the Son of God. Anyone who does not believe that Jesus is the Messiah has the spirit of Anti-Christ. The symbolic “beast” from Revelations and Daniel is a world government and most likely the man who leads it.

The leader of this world government is the one that most people mistakenly call the antichrist. Speculation to the identity of this person has been a pastime for many people. Most have been wrong, but we really won’t know who he is until he takes control of the world.

In Revelations, he aligns himself with a religious leader (False Prophet) who ushers in the world religion. This religion will be tolerant of all beliefs except for the inclusive religions such as Christianity, Judaism, and Islam.

Is Obama or Bush this leader? Not at this moment. They would have to be infused with a spirit that would cause the entire world to wonder, marvel and eventually worship him. Until he is infused with this spirit, we will not recognize him. Unfortunately, by then it will be too late.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
This is the reason why I don't get into politics.... you get to the top and people start to think you are the Antichrist.

*said in high voice* "But I dont wanna be the Antichrist !"

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Anti-Christ is a concept of ones actions/beliefs and not an individual person in my opinion. To be "Christ like" insinuates characteristics of Jesus and his teachings, anti means against or in opposition to.

So to use the term Anti-Christ I believe in its correct context means to be against or in oppostition to the teachings of the Historical Jesus Christ figure and not exclusively one person.

To put it into perspective if I were to be Anti-Mohammad I would not be percieved as being someone but an ideology against the teachings and ethos of Muhammad.

In other words to be "an" Anti-Christ you could be anybody who has the opposing actions/beliefs of Jesus and there would be many not just a single individual.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
my apologies dulcimer, I was speculating as to the connection of Obama's connection to the history "book" and how it relates to what's coming up for us, not necessarily trying to bash the man. I don't have a problem with a brother being president, I'm all for it, equal rights and all that.

I just find it interesting that everyone is making such a big deal over his name, all the while not really paying attention to his agenda, isn't that more of what "the beast" is supposed to do when leading the country/world?

If there is a coming whatever, then don't you think he/she/it would want to slip in the back door while everyone is fighting over politically correct crap?

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Well, I looked him up on wikipedia and didn't see any mention about his studying in Muslim schools. News media doesn't seem to want to say anything negative about him. Kind of unusual in politics nowadays. A lot of people seem to like him. I am kind of tired of hearing about how he could be the next president from the media when they don't even say anything else about him. It's like the media picked him out and made up their minds about him already.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by reaganero
nope. it won't be anybody from US. the US will fail and the savior comes from the UN.

Yeah that's how I see it too.
USA won't be in any condition to lead IMO.

Don't forget about Hillary though. I mean she has a lot of clout and shouldn't be ruled out of the equation because she's a woman.

Most statistics show Hillary way ahead of Obama.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
What reprocussions do you think we could face by having a woman in charge? Are we ready yet? Is she open-minded enough to keep off the "bra-burning" rampage feminist kick? After all, ol' Billy-boy did sleep around on her, eww, that's not a great thought either.

Could that make it worse?

News media doesn't seem to want to say anything negative about him. Kind of unusual in politics nowadays.

Jessicamsa,
isn't that the point of coming in the back door unnoticed? To be everyone's friend, and to be the "beast" that everyone speaks so fearfully of?

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I don't personaly believe in the concept, but from what I've heard/read, many say the "anti-christ" will be attractive, charasmatic, persuasive and promise everything that everyone wants.

Watch him closely...IMO, quality #1 excludes Hillary Rodham.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Now, no matter how screwed up you all think the world is, it could be a lot worse. These are not the end days. The AntiChrist is supposed come at a time of turmoil and Hell on Earth, and he is supposed to make it better. And, in my case (I'm Roman Catholic), this means the Rapture. Trust me. It will get A LOT worse before the AC comes knocking. Maybe in 2012? 2012=presidential election year=coming of the AntiChrist?

Maybe. No one knows. I hope I'm not alive then. If I am, then I'll hopefully be sucked up into the sky, but I'd rather go the old fashoined way.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Why does everyone have to be the Anti-Christ?

What if you don't even believe in the original Christ?

Bloody religionist's.......

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   
haha, i'm not religious, i'm atheist. I'm not claiming that he is, merely questioning whether or not he might be a possibility based on all the fuss people are making about the guy.

My conclusion on the matter is that he was born with an unfortunate name, and picked the wrong field to work in.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 05:34 AM
link   
So... he's the Anti-Christ because he sounds reasonable and persuasive and seems to have some good answers to the nations problems?

Fair enough. Better then go vote for another idiot, just to be safe.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Obama isn't the anti-christ.

The anti-christ is supposed to be someone who is widely adored and supported. Obama is not. A majority of Americans will not vote for him for various reasons ... (mostly because his resume is EMPTY). You can't have an anti-christ who isn't adored by the masses.

Originally posted by Jessicamsa
I looked him up on wikipedia and didn't see any mention about his studying in Muslim schools.

Obama himself in his book says that he did.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainIraq
Now, no matter how screwed up you all think the world is, it could be a lot worse. These are not the end days. The AntiChrist is supposed come at a time of turmoil and Hell on Earth, and he is supposed to make it better. And, in my case (I'm Roman Catholic), this means the Rapture. Trust me. It will get A LOT worse before the AC comes knocking. Maybe in 2012? 2012=presidential election year=coming of the AntiChrist?

Maybe. No one knows. I hope I'm not alive then. If I am, then I'll hopefully be sucked up into the sky, but I'd rather go the old fashoined way.

well, with the way todays media reports the pain in the world you probablly would believe things "could" get much worse. the television makes everything look like roses. IMO the next step to making things much worse is wwIII (or whatever you wanna call it). so where's the tipping point?

(edited grammar)

[edit on 22-1-2007 by reaganero]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Hmmm, interesting anagram.
Barack Obama = Bomb aaarack!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join