It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama and 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Does anyone else think its odd that 2012 is during Obama's term in office? I have heard a few things that people think are gonna happen. Like a supposed NATO with Georgia which will more than likely get us on the bad side of Russia. I don't think they would be afraid of using bio-chemical warfare on us. What are your beliefs, theories, ideas?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
the bible talks of a false profit, and a anti christ. would not shock me that he could be one of these. only time will tell. scary thing is that makes usa the bad guys

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
this is my theory (and yes, it's been overly well thought out). obamba is the antichrist foretold of in the bible (specifically the book of revelations), and starting in his second term (in 2012), his true deceptive and powerful nature will begin to manifest completely, taking control of the u.s., then the world shortly after the rapture of the christian believers taking place on december 21 2012.

you asked.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I doubt Barack Obama is the Antichrist as foretold in the Bible. Although it's true,the guy really does give me a bad feeling every single time he talks, I believe that there are some sort of techniques in his voice that are made to "woo" the people he talks infront of, if you like-a sort of "feel good, trust me" almost hypnosis kind of talking style. It's hard for me to find the right words, but I believe that if you are a reasonably intelligent non-sheeple (or a Republican
) you will fail to be seduced by Mr. Obama's techniques and will instead feel the excact opposite-a feeling of "evil" around this man. And that's why people think he's the Antichrist.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by max20020012002
this is my theory (and yes, it's been overly well thought out). obamba is the antichrist foretold of in the bible (specifically the book of revelations), and starting in his second term (in 2012), his true deceptive and powerful nature will begin to manifest completely, taking control of the u.s., then the world shortly after the rapture of the christian believers taking place on december 21 2012.

you asked.

God dammit. Revalations has already happened. With the fall and collapse of the roman Empire. Nero was the Antichrist, and then came the fall of civilization as they knew it.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Personally I think if Obama makes it to 2012 and is reelected, we're still going to be in horrible shape....

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Yeah but hes not the antichrist at all. I dont fear any of that revelations bull#, because it all already happened. I know that things will change. Though I dont know if its going to be good or bad, I havent been able to figure it out.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SemperParatusRJCC

you asked.

God dammit. Revalations has already happened. With the fall and collapse of the roman Empire. Nero was the Antichrist, and then came the fall of civilization as they knew it.

Well, SOME things have allready happened, but certainly not the all of Revelations. And regarding Antichrist... Nero was indeed a good candidat, but Remember that THE Antichrist must fulfill certain criterias to be considered as THE Antichrist. He will be worshipped by the majority of the Earths population, make people receive a mark and also become the most powerful Man on Earth.

He will also be seen by all and everyone at the same time.

The are many other events too that have not happened yet, that "must" happen.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Sounds like sauron from LOTR. Though thats just my stand point. i dont believe in the anti-christ. Just like i believe that one day the wolves will herald us to Summerland

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by encinoman
Does anyone else think its odd that 2012 is during Obama's term in office?

i would think it odd if it wasn't during his term in office!!!
a term is four years, right?

the olympics will be held that year and i think it may be a leap year.

what in the world is the point of posting this thread? is there not enough obama bashing threads, end of the world threads or 2012 threads that you felt the need to start a new thread about nothing.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by encinoman

obama got the top job because A) his skin colour. The general public thought it was a step forward, making progress against racism and all that.
B) Because he has a great smile. A great smile to show the sheeple when he's taking peoples liberties and telling them its for their own safty. And of course his final trick, a great smile to make people feel safe when he ushers in the new world order.

As for the anti christ, checkout rik clay- video.google.com...# except he thinks the anti christ (prince william) will be unveiled when he's 30 at the olympic games. I reckon # will happen at the olympics but the true unveiling of the anti christ (if it is prince william) will be when the prince is 33 in 2015.
The goergia guide stones werre layed on march 22 1980, add 33 years onto that and we get 2013, so 3 years before(3 and 33 are both big masonic numbers) that we get march 22 2010.. Whats going to happen?/ The next few years will be crazy. The rapture or what ever may have happened before, but the greedy bastards that have manipulated things will carry on manipulating and make things happen so the sheeple thinks its gods work. blah blah blah. How far will they get before america wakes up?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Let's see...

He comes out of nowhere...

Holds a term in office in which a very crucial point in our infrastructure comes to a T...

Comes in 'peace' under the guise of 'change'...

Time will tell my friends, time will tell. I need to start a thread, lol.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SemperParatusRJCC

you asked.

One little problem the book of Revelations was not in fact even written yet at the time of Nero. It wouldn't be actually worked into the Bible for Centuries yet.

At that point then it could have been worked in as History and not prophecy.

There is another slightly bigger problem, first read the Treaty of Paris that ended the Revolutionary War, then look around Washington D.C. at the architecture and research why it and London and Vatican City are all City States not subject to the laws of the nations that they dwell in, then look at the back of your dollar bill.

After you do all that, it will be my pleasure to officially welcome you to ROME which YOU LIVE IN and has never died!

Reading and understanding real history versus the Bible which you seem to be pretty chronolically weak on as well would really give you a leg up on life.

The good news is that all that Anti-Christ stuff is just part of the book you call the Bible but I call "Operation New World Order" written by Rome to drive the pagans and warring people of the world into a one world government under it's control.

Julius Caesar = Jesus Christ
Brutus = Judas
Caeasars 12 Lictors who carried the Fasces the scourge and axes that represented the law (which adorn our Senate behind the speakers podium) = Christ's 12 disciples who carried the gospels.

The whole Bible is patterned off of Caesar, and Caesar's plan to institute a one world government by manipulating future political events to mimic Biblical prophecy.

The Anti-Christ would actually be the Anti-Caesar which would be someone who knows that Rome has never died and is the New World Order and is against it and wants to stop it.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by encinoman

you asked ok?

i believe you're #ing cracked for even trying to make a connection between obama and your 2012 conspiracy.

i believe if you can't look at the man and see how genuine he is ... then you have absolutely no idea about him.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ll__raine__ll

I can clearly see, as millions already do, how his "nature" can be deceiving. Can you not understand that? Deception doesn't come in the form of "Hello, uh, can you give me your money? I'll take about 25%. Also, can i impede on your freedoms?" it comes in the form of...deception. Lying. Talking good, but giving or doing nothing. It could even BE in the form of good works...again, if you are of christian faith this kind of thing is foretold, and what do believers like myself do...we try to correlate current events with pretold events to prepare ourselves...it's human nature.

It is very odd, and I believe B.O. is the main CANDIDATE for the antichrist. More time is required to be sure. Raj Patel fits the bill for his "religious leader". I posted in another thread about this but i truly feel current events point to some major things happening in the next 2 years, it's scary to even look at the time on my computer because i see "2010" and realize we are 2 years away from being facefu*cked.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SRHAZE420

Kudos on managing to work the term "facefu*cked" into a post on ATS.

Well done sir.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Anyone that has made as many powerful enemies as Obama Bin Lyin, ain't likely to last until 2012.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by brainwrek

and i'm sure that will be the "good" part about the end. sigh...the future looks bleak

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Silver Shadow

Do we smell an assassination attempt? Would also fulfill the "head wound" revelations 'prediction'...people have been killed, intentionally, for much less - by the government...so why not? With as many corporate heads he has angered, who's to say a hitman or strike team isnt sent to eliminate? But then he comes back, with a vengence...and i play "La Roux - In for the kill" repeatedly while i gear up and just wait.

[edit on 29-1-2010 by SRHAZE420]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I dunno........

JFK was a good guy, buy they did him in.
Martin Luther too.

But then fate has caught up with some pretty nasty evil people as well..

Who knows ?

But Obama has really pissed off a huge number of very powerful people on ALL sides.
He seems to have an absolute genius for making enemies.

[edit on 29/1/2010 by Silver Shadow]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join