It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama As Mabus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I have previously studied Mabus to George W Bush and my results can be sen in this thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now I am looking at Barack Obama

I am also The First Witness

The First Witness said...

If you look at the Nostradamus prophecy about the Tree of Life and "ONE MALE", it is indicating that Barack Obama is the Antichrist Mabus.

The prophecy is basically as follows (in parenthesis I will give the interpretations):

1. From the sky would come The Great King of Terror in 1999

(OBVIOUSLY this is a direct reference to USA President George W. Bush - "The Terror King" and his coming onto the world scene in 1999)

2. Great pillars of world power would be seen burning to their destruction

(of course this is the World Trade Center collapse on 9/11/01)

3. The Great King of Terror would go forth from the west towards the east as a white conqueror and war victor

(not only is this a direct reference to Bush "The Great King of Terror" but it is also a CLEAR reference to the Book of Revelation's first horseman of the apocalypse, the white horseman, also being Bush)

4. There shall be a war between the "Crescent Moon" and "the fish" spring up and derision and strife in the Terror King's own land as a result of the tyrannical actions of the dreaded King of Terror

(by the fact that the US itself was behind the events of 9/11/01 and then began illegal wars in both Iraq and Afghanistan, while no less bombing other countries like Syria at the same time - thus we have an Islamic-Christian war and a divided USA)

5. There would be a conflict in the regions of the Black Sea and Caspian Sea that would further spread the war that first began in the region of Afghanistan.

(The Georgian and Serbian conflicts completed this prophecy being fulfilled)

6. There would come some sort of unimaginable horror of destruction to the environment, animals, and people, and with 100 hands unleashing a horrible vengeance the world has never known before.

(This is easy to see as a clear reference to the US Senate - it is obviously telling us about the second false flag attack operation by the US, wherein a nuclear attack done by the US itself hits an American city - then of course comes an insanely bloodthirsty response from the 100 members of the US Senate against the innocent country that they knowingly falsely blame for the attack, using the same exact methods that were used to make the US population believe that 9/11/01 was done by "terrorists")

7. This war would then bleed into conflicts with Persia and would also cause a further escalation of the events in the Palestinian-Israeli conflict.

(All anyone has to do is turn on the news for the likely scapegoats of #6 - Iran and Pakistan)

8. The above two prophecies would then cause "The Great Northern Bear" to get involved in a northern hemisphere dispute with the "Great Northern King"

(This clearly indicates that Russia would then retaliate against the US and thus begins World War III - it again also gives a direct Biblical reference as Daniel described the Biblical Antichrist as being "The King of The North")

9. At the time of this war this land of the "Great Northern King" would have a new leader ruling over it and he would become king by stating to the people that he was a "bringer of peace". He is then described by the fact that on the tree of genealogy he would be of African descent on one side and European on the other side and believe it or not, would come on one side from the side of the tree that descended from Abraham into Muslims instead of the line that descended into Christians and the other side into the line that descended into modern-day Jews instead of Christians.

(This again being a direct Biblical reference as in The Bible The Antichrist is said to be a descendant of Jewish blood, who is Antichrist in nature - meaning of a religion opposing Christianity, and is of a line of European ancestry. Meaning that Nostradamus' "Great Northern King" would fit ALL of these criteria. And of course in the Bible it is said that Antichrist is also called "the prince of peace" and he will bring a 7 year peace treaty)

10. Then we are given a set of final clues to properly identify this individual.

First, he is described as being a male and he is an English speaker and is the leader of the English speaking world. Second, he is described as being a Muslim. Third, he is described as being able to genetically prove both European and Jewish bloodlines, which then causes him to be accepted by the Jews as the Messiah.

(Here Nostradamus shows the Northern King is from the USA and again makes a direct Biblical reference to Antichrist as the Jewish Messiah is described as being the Biblical Antichrist in the books of Daniel and Isaiah)

11. Under this Northern King comes a horrible destruction of the world during this war with "The Great Northern Bear" and then also finally "The Great Red Serpent". At least 2/3's of the world's population is destroyed. We are then given a time frame for when this occurs. The EXACT date is given as December 21st 2012, and is said to occur after the "Northern King" tricks his people into first believing he was a man of peace.

(This clearly tells of a global thermonuclear war between the US and Russia and then amazingly does Nostradamus give a prophecy that matches The Book of Revelation where "The Kings of The East" send a 200 million man army to battle The Antichrist - this of course being China and its army attacking against the USA military. Of course even more amazing about this prophecy is that in Revelation The Battle of Armageddon occurs when the 200 million man army goes against The Antichrist and it is said 2/3's of the world dies.

Now in The Bible The Antichrist declares peace and then after 3.5 years he unleashes his horrors of war, meaning AGAIN Nostradamus makes a biblical reference. Now think of this......Obama will be President at this EXACT time)

12. Finally, as it was in the days of Noah when the flood destroyed the world so to shall the world again be destroyed on this day of 12-21-12 and that after only a very small number of people would survive

(Here we have another biblical reference and as it was said in The Bible also that in the end times God will punish the world as he did in Noah's time for the evil that had been done by man and the date he gives is 12/21/12 which is the final date on the Mayan calendar/Novelty graph and the date the Earth is at the center of the Milky way.)

[edit on 1-12-2008 by Red Cloak]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Barack Hussein Obama

= bausm

bausm = Mabus

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Nice detective work.

I guess the gig is up for me.

If you see Obama as Mabus, then you see the screen name Mabus as used by Obama here on ATS.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
This is why I love Nostrodumus so much. Anybody can reference any event to one of his prophacies. I love how people find their ways to connect events to try and prove a point. You could also say that Mabus like this, oboMaBush, it is all in how you want to translate the prophacies. He was, and probably, still is the greatest creative writer in history.

Is he going to destrpy the world with a nother flood? If you believe that than you are already destroying bible refrences. Because God said he wouldn't destroy the world with flood again. If I am reading you wrong than I am sorry.
[edit on 1-12-2008 by Ant4AU]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Nostradamus never wrote that stuff.

My guess is- someone recently wrote this and attempted to mimic his cryptic style.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak
Barack Hussein Obama

= bausm

bausm = Mabus

Could you please elaborate and show how exactly you came up with the letters bausm that you rescrambled into the word mabus? I scratched my head trying to figure out how exactly you pulled the letters out of his name, but no real pattern works, it appears just random to me.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paralaxx

My guess is- someone recently wrote this and attempted to mimic his cryptic style.

Queue the creepy music....

The last 5 letters of Nostradamus's name are 'damus'
Mirror the first three letters and it becomes 'mab' 'us'
put them back together and the name becomes 'mabus'
Nostradamus now becomes the antichrist.

I hope this illustrates how silly the whole thing has become. Every president since Reagan has been the "antichrist". People really need to chill, the next antichrist is a long way away yet. If one takes into account all of the prophecies, the wording in the bible, and current events, the only conclusion to make is that the apocalypse and antichrist will not be here for some time yet. The middle east has to be completely taken over (three presidents, almost 20 years, and we still don't even have Iraq yet). All of humanity must have the mark of the beast to buy and sell, there must be a one world government, the abomination of desolation must be set up in the 'holy place', world-wide famine and disease, natural disasters that rival any time in the earth's history. There is no way that that time is here and now, and things are going to have to get considerably worse before we can even hint at the idea of an antichrist. I'd say it's decades away at the very least.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by bronco73

Barack Hussein Obama

= bausm

bausm = Mabus

Could you please elaborate and show how exactly you came up with the letters bausm that you rescrambled into the word mabus? I scratched my head trying to figure out how exactly you pulled the letters out of his name, but no real pattern works, it appears just random to me.

Well this is what I surmised.

Barack Hussein Obama = bausm

Also another way to look at is that the actual CORRECT pronunciation of the name Obama is Ubama, with a U sound instead of an O sound. Although Americans are calling his name with the O sound, it is actually incorrect, because it REALLY pronounced with a U sound.

In addition to this is that Nostradamus has specified that in 90% of his used anagrams there is either an S added or an S dropped. The letter S seems to be a key letter cipher in most of his anagram codes.

So one could also therefore surmise

Ubama for the way Obama is actually supposed to sound, and then add the S as in 90% of his anagrams the an S is either added or dropped.

We now have Ubamas.

Then of course when Nostradamus gives an anagram of course the letters are out of order. Ubamas now becomes Mabus. Either anagram is actually VERY similar to the Napoleon and Hitler anagrams.

[edit on 2-12-2008 by Red Cloak]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Well this is what I surmised.

Barack Hussein Obama = bausm

Also another way to look at is that the actual CORRECT pronunciation of the name Obama is Ubama, with a U sound instead of an O sound. Although Americans are calling his name with the O sound, it is actually incorrect, because it REALLY pronounced with a U sound.

In addition to this is that Nostradamus has specified that in 90% of his used anagrams there is either an S added or an S dropped. The letter S seems to be a key letter cipher in most of his anagram codes.

So one could also therefore surmise

Ubama for the way Obama is actually supposed to sound, and then add the S as in 90% of his anagrams the an S is either added or dropped.

We now have Ubamas.

Then of course when Nostradamus gives an anagram of course the letters are out of order. Ubamas now becomes Mabus. Either anagram is actually VERY similar to the Napoleon and Hitler anagrams.

OK, I think I got it. Part of the word you used actual letters chosen at random, part of the word you used a variation of the pronunciation of one of his given names to arrive at a letter that is completely different from the actual spelling of the name, and part of the word you just added an S because Nostradamus said to? I'm sorry, but that seems like a stretch for ANY imagination.

Honestly, I don't think Obama is the antichrist, or a precursor to a real antichrist. Like I said in an earlier post, we are a long way away from even coming remotely close to satisfying the conditions required for the antichrist.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by bronco73

Originally posted by Paralaxx

Queue the creepy music....

The last 5 letters of Nostradamus's name are 'damus'
Mirror the first three letters and it becomes 'mab' 'us'
put them back together and the name becomes 'mabus'
Nostradamus now becomes the antichrist.

I hope this illustrates how silly the whole thing has become. Every president since Reagan has been the "antichrist". People really need to chill, the next antichrist is a long way away yet. If one takes into account all of the prophecies, the wording in the bible, and current events, the only conclusion to make is that the apocalypse and antichrist will not be here for some time yet. The middle east has to be completely taken over (three presidents, almost 20 years, and we still don't even have Iraq yet). All of humanity must have the mark of the beast to buy and sell, there must be a one world government, the abomination of desolation must be set up in the 'holy place', world-wide famine and disease, natural disasters that rival any time in the earth's history. There is no way that that time is here and now, and things are going to have to get considerably worse before we can even hint at the idea of an antichrist. I'd say it's decades away at the very least.

Yes you are correct about the Antichrist thing and all the figures being labeled as such. However based on my Biblical studies which I've been doing for about 17 years now I would have to say that what you say here is not really true on that side.

Because the actual Biblical prophecy on the final worldwide announcement for all to know who the Antichrist is and when he has come to power is when war in the Mideast is stopped by a peace treaty and the man bringing the peace has then fulfilled the Bible's prophecy and IS at that point biblically speaking the person that the Catholic church gave the name of The Antichrist.

This peace treaty accepted by Jews, Muslims, and Christians ending a sort of Holy War that is to take place.

So actually based on the one and ONLY prophecy in the Bible that specifically tells us what is the identifier of The Beast, then truthfully we could be EXTREMELY close to the Beast making himself known.

Vladimir Putin, Dimitri Medvedev, Nicholas Sarkozy, Benjamin Netanyahu, Gordon Brown, and ESPECIALLY Barack Obama are all VERY close to being able to be in position to actually complete this prophecy.

The point is that all the Bible ever stated was that this person, which the church dubbed "The Antichrist" would be identified once the peace treaty came. It was 100% WRONG biblically speaking to name an Antichrist prior to this peace deal being possible, but now that it is VERY close to happening, we SHOULD be able to very much narrow down who the person is.

It could also be George W Bush as there is still time for him to do it or it could very well be someone like Bill Clinton or Tony Blair or Jimmy Carter, or someone else similar like that that could act as a mediator and negotiator to broker the peace.

At first I didn't believe Obama was an actual Antichrist candidate because he does not IMHO match Biblical descriptions as I generally interpret them as far as traits and characteristics ascribed to this Beast, BUT I have to say that in recent months there has been an absolutely uncanny set of events that have unfolded that have seemingly put him in place to be revealed as The Beast within I would guess the next few months.

I would say he could be that close to revealing that he is The Beast. The events are simply too uncanny to ignore and he is without any question the one person on Earth that appears to be on the verge of actually fulfilling The Beast prophecy of bringing peace.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
(edited to add first paragraph)

Do you realize that the United States invaded Iraq in 1992? That was over 17 years ago, longer than you have been engaging in biblical studies. Over seventeen years later and we are still there trying for peace. And that is just one country.

There is currently nobody on this planet that can negotiate peace treaties to bring peace to the middle east. There are several 'wars' and 'rumours of wars' going on there as we discuss the topic, and nobody currently can or is willing to even try to negotiate that many peace treaties. Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Pakistan/India, Israel/Palestine, Israel/Syria, Israel/Iran, etc etc. The middle east alone is at least decades away from peace in any form of the word. Not one of the names you mentioned has the capacity or ability to negotiate a peace between nations and peoples who have been warring and despising each other for centuries in the name of religion.

The bible also states other conditions that must be met in order for the beast to appear. According to "Revelation to John" All seven seals must have been opened before the beast appears, and that of course includes world wide famine, disease, and worldwide natural disasters, which have not occurred to the extent that would be required. After that are required the seven angels, the mark of the beast, etc.

Sorry, but in my opinion we aren't even close to the events of biblical proportions required for the appearance of the true beast.

[edit on 2-12-2008 by bronco73]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Yes but you see you are simply IMO interpreting the Bible wrongly. The book of Daniel tells us about this man and how he will be revealed and that when he is revealed he will have become the SAME person the church calls "The Antichrist".

And all this person has to do to make this happen is simply sign a pact of peace for 7 years between basically if you will the Jews (Israelis if you want to call them that) and Arabs (Palestinians if you want to call them that) and when this happens AFTER a generation had passed since Israel became a nation once again after already having previously fallen, then we have the arrival of the Antichrist.

Now, the simple fact of the matter is that within a mere matter of months this could very well happen.

1. Israel again becoming a nation - check

2. a generation passing since then - check

3. a charismatic world leader with a great speaking ability and that has mesmerized the world is the central or most well-known or most powerful figure at a peace conference between Israel and Palestine. This same person will come through a nation that is at war in the Mideast and this person will have come to power by promising his people to end the war.

On top of this what you are simply saying is that it will take years for this peace to happen. The Bible does NOT say that my friend. What the Bible says is that at that EXACT right moment in time as described above The Antichrist will suddenly appear on the world scene seemingly overnight and seemingly out of nowhere and the peace deal will be brokered because ISRAEL WANTS IT.

Now if you do not see what is potentially happening here then you are simply unaware of the motivations and goals of the Zionist state in Israel and also you are not correctly interpreting the Bible prophecy about when the Beast comes on the scene.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Actually sir I wasn't interpreting anything. I was pointing out the sequence of events that takes place in the "Revelation to John". Unless the translators got the sequences wrong, there is no way that it can happen any other way. First the seven seals, then the seven angels, then the mark of the beast, then the abomination of desecration, then the beast. Yes, this person needs to barter a 7 year deal, but you are overlooking the things that according to the Bible MUST take place before he can barter this deal.

We are missing too many things that the Bible and specifically the "Revelation to John" say will happen before the beast makes his appearance. That includes natural disasters like hail and fire with 1 third of the earth being burnt up, the great mountain being cast into the sea (meteor or asteroid), the great star falling from the sky, the mark of the beast, etc.

Yes, we COULD garner peace in the middle east now. Possible, yet extremely unlikely. However, even in the unlikely event that we do, I tell you now that it will not last, because before the real beast makes a showing, all of the things listed in the book of Revelation must take place. And, again, they will be a long time coming, decades at the very least.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
You're combining Nostradamus' "Mabus" prophecy WITH the Biblical Antichrist prophecies to come out with one figure.

But Nostradamus' prophecies have 3 antichrists, and in his prophecies, the world continues on long past Mabus death and the 3rd antichrist.

It's the Biblical figure and version that end with time itself ending, aka Mckenna's Time Wave Zero theory. (ironic that what he comes up with from studying the I-ching on hallucinogens more closely matches the Biblical version than Nostradamus' version of the future eh)

I don't think Mabus IS the Biblical Antichrist. I still think he is Mahmoud Abbas, M. Abbas, leader of Fatah, ie the West Bank and refugee camps in Lebanon. Only the Gaza strip is held by Hamas, Fatah's rival. Fatah has no governing power there, Hamas ran them out after killing many basically going door to door.

I will admit Obama has a potential of being Mabus. But also, Bush had just as big of a potential to be Mabus, and still could be. So I don't know. I'd consider it maybe "Mabus" is like .. "Caesar" .. a name multiple people get, one after the other, in this case, Bush then Obama. U.S. President = Mabus?

So when I read King of the North and King of the South in Daniel's prophecy, I am thinking a localized conflict in the area we know today as Israel and Palestine. But that's just my take. Or even regional, like I could see Europe or Russia being the King of the North, but the King of the South would need to be an Islamic power then, like a Nuclear Armed Iran with Hamas and Hezbollah, two entire armies essentially, infiltrated to the doorstep of their enemy, Israel, because they sprung from the roots of those people, crafty. Put your money where it counts I guess. Stick the chips on the best position. Move your Queen to the safest square.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

In the Bible, the people didn't make war against the Antichrist, instead, the antichrist gathers the people to declare war against God or Jesus himself.

The Bible also mentions the Antichrist coming from the East.

I haven't read much Nostradamus predictions. But from the Bible, you'll also find the Twin Towers(as two horns) on fire "and helpless" then collapsing after struck by 'something moving fast and didn't touch the ground' - low-flying jet aircraft?? Sorry, Don't have time to read through the verses to find it. Possibly in Revelations, Daniel, John, just any book that tells something about the future.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ahnggk
reply to post by Red Cloak

In the Bible, the people didn't make war against the Antichrist, instead, the antichrist gathers the people to declare war against God or Jesus himself.

The Bible also mentions the Antichrist coming from the East.

I haven't read much Nostradamus predictions. But from the Bible, you'll also find the Twin Towers(as two horns) on fire "and helpless" then collapsing after struck by 'something moving fast and didn't touch the ground' - low-flying jet aircraft?? Sorry, Don't have time to read through the verses to find it. Possibly in Revelations, Daniel, John, just any book that tells something about the future.

Common mistake of teaching. The Bible tells of Armageddon occurring in 3 world wars. World War III, which I interpret as Russia vs. USA which is caused by the US constant wars in the Mideast, World War IV, which I interpret as China vs. USA, which is caused by the USA attempting world conquest, and finally World War V - which is the final battle at Meggido.

It is not until the third battle, World War V that Antichrist wars against Michael and the angels. For some reason many churches have taught that Armageddon was one battle, which is blatantly false and against what The Bible actually says.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Well The Bible can also be seen in Revelation and Daniel as naming 3 antichrists.

First in Revelation we are told that the Beast number is the number of a man, and his number is a 6 added at the end. Well the number of a man is 6 in Hebrew teaching and also Adam's number was 6, as well in chemistry would man's numbers be represented by 6's.

Now notice that we are told there are three 6's. if 6 represents a man, then it can be surmised that the meaning of 666 is because there are 3 Antichrists. This is also supported by Daniel.

I have postulated myself that Joe Biden may be the False Prophet and Sarah Palin The Whoe of Babylon, HOWEVER one can also deduct that Nostradamus was right about 3 antichrists. Because there are 3 DISTINCT individuals in the Bible end times scenario.

The first is The First Beast or what the church calls "The Antichrist". The second is The Second Beast or what the church calls "The False Prophet" and finally the third is Mystery or what the church calls "The Whore of Babylon"

It is a HUGELY false teaching that is spread in mass that the Antichrist is one and the same as both beasts and even more that Mystery represents the church or Bablyon. Because The Bible states Mystery itself is a separate entity as are the two beasts.

Teaching has been generally that these represent kingdoms or nations. But the problem is that The Bible specifically says that the False Prophet of Revelation 13:18 is a MAN.

Remember the man of Revelation 13:18 is NOT the same person as The First Beast, the one rises out of the sea.

So actually, it can be interpreted that Revelation and Daniel do name 3 separate antichrists. If you think about it, Napoleon could be the first beast because he rises out of the sea being from Corsica. We are also told that the first beast will be descendant of the Latin speakers. Well Napoleon was Italian in heritage.

Now the next Beast can be seen as Hitler because it is The False Prophet that makes all men and women receive "The Mark of The Beast". One had to accept his name or his mark or they would be persecuted. Of course this can be seen as the crooked cross of the Nazi swastika.

The third then The Whore of Babylon can be seen as Obama. Because the USA represents Revelation 17 to 18 and of course the US President is now the head of Babylon itself.

The reason the catholic church names these figures "The Antichrist", "The False Prophet" and "The Whore of Babylon" is because of what they do and represent. The Antichrist is an opposer and is the opposite or the opposing force of Christ - meaning he is war like in nature. Thus Napoleon.

The False Prophet looks like a lamb but speaks like a dragon and has a great forked tongue that mesmerizing the masses into evil against Christ in the NAME of Christ. Hitler remember was in fact a catholic and his nickname was "The Great Tongue".

The Whore of Babylon is the end times final leader of the end times final kingdom. The person is the personification and representation of what this beast kingdom of the end times represents, which is greed, vanity, and pride in a form unparalleled in all of history. An arrogance and sense of entitlement never seen before. It is the ruler that represents this "whoring" of this end times kingdom into any depth of depravity imaginable for what the Bible calls "the riches of that time" with "the kings of that day". And it is this insatiable whoring and greed and sin for money that causes God to punish them with great wrath as described in Revelation 17 to 18.

No matter who is the current US President that current one will ALWAYS represent this part of The Bible. I have seen many things indicating Palin was The Whore of Babylon, BUT the key is as prophecy unfolds you learn more and Palin matches the woman of sin appearing at the time of economic collapse, meaning that in fact The Bible was indicating the TIME and not the person - meaning Obama is The Whore of Babylon.

Thus three antichrists and three 6's or 6 6 6.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Great input by all, turning out to be a great thread. All I know is that I am not going to worry about it untill they start laying hands on the sick and healing them. After all the Anticrist is told to perform miracles as Jesus did, so people no need to worry yet.

top topics

join