It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for John Lear

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I asked a some questions on another thread titled:-

To John Lear-Existence of the Dulce Facility

I felt they'd be more appropriate here, so here it goes :-

I've been in fits of laughter from the banter between Willard, Shadowfax et al.

Slightly off-topic. With presumably quantities of information gathered on the alien species such as the 'Greys' (there's various kinds?) relating to their physiology. Would it be safe to assume that they used advanced technology (much like we do against dangerous predators) in order to circumvent 'physical' confrontations? I.e if a Grey grabbed 'an average man', would the man be siginificantly stronger than the Grey for him to be able to easily immobilise/incapacitate it? Physical strength does not always guarantee success in a physical encounter. However is it a factor, coupled with our potential ferocity in hand-to-hand combat that would require the Greys & other to use 'paralysing' weapons in order to deal with us? Could this also explain certain abduction cases where alleged victims feel paralysed? If indeed these experiences are genuine phenomenon.

These questions are primarily directed towards John Lear and other reputed individuals who've encountered the Dulce Base or know significant enough information on the facility and it's supposed occupants to answer my queries.

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Have you ever seen Bob Hoover land his Aero Commander with power off, on one wheel, and taxi back? I remember seeing this at an air show 15- 20 years ago, and I just found this short video.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoppy
Have you ever seen Bob Hoover land his Aero Commander with power off, on one wheel, and taxi back? I remember seeing this at an air show 15- 20 years ago, and I just found this short video.

Cool. Yes I saw him perform many times. This is a picture of me and Bob at Barron Hiltons "Flying M' ranch in northern Nevada in the late 70's.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Great picture! Thanks for sharing.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Great picture, John. Who's the young fellow on the left? )

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Let's See if John can pass a basic test on the CIA!

John Lear sais he worked for the CIA. Does he have any proof?

Even Bob Lazar had a W-2. If you really worked for the CIA John, Let's see you Prove it!

I'll put you to the Test:

What does a REAL security badge look like, John?

After you answer, I'll tell you if you are right!

What did you fly for the CIA, what kind of aircraft? (I have a list of all the unclassified aircraft the CIA uses, let's see if it's there)

What is base level clearance for CIA?

Without Looking it up What years were you in the CIA and Who was the Director at that time? (Let's see if John remembers his top boss)

You say you were a pilot, under what Directorate do CIA pilots operate?

Ok John, here's your Golden Oppertunity, Let's see what you know about the Agency you claim to have worked for.

These question are all based on common knowlege. If John is telling the truth, these questions should be child's play for him!

Tim

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Many C.I.A. pilots were contractors not directly working for the C.I.A. but merely providing transport for "the company". Some came out of the military, resigned their commissions, then went back to the military after completing their role with a company airline. Some were non-military, others were direct C.I.A. employees. I knew a few Air America guys back then. The video I posted in the element 115 thread shows a few certificates Mr. Lear earned flying covert and overt missions.

John hasn't been around for a few days. He must be out working on the extraction and purification of element 79. I'm sure he will answer your questions after his return.

[edit on 3/18/2007 by TheAvenger]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyboy211
Slightly off-topic.

There is no specific topic for questions, laughter is welcome.

With presumably quantities of information gathered on the alien species such as the 'Greys' (there's various kinds?)

Kinds of greys? or kinds of aliens?

relating to their physiology. Would it be safe to assume that they used advanced technology (much like we do against dangerous predators) in order to circumvent 'physical' confrontations? I.e if a Grey grabbed 'an average man', would the man be siginificantly stronger than the Grey for him to be able to easily immobilise/incapacitate it?

There is no recorded incident nor is it possible for a human to 'grab' a grey. They have total mind control over humans. Total.

Physical strength does not always guarantee success in a physical encounter. However is it a factor, coupled with our potential ferocity in hand-to-hand combat that would require the Greys & other to use 'paralysing' weapons in order to deal with us?

Sometimes they use a wand. It depends on the circumstances.

Could this also explain certain abduction cases where alleged victims feel paralysed?

He is paralysed.

If indeed these experiences are genuine phenomenon.

Most everyobody is faking it.

These questions are primarily directed towards John Lear and other reputed individuals who've encountered the Dulce Base

I haven't encountered the Dulce base but I do know a little bit about it.

or know significant enough information on the facility and it's supposed occupants to answer my queries.

Greys are not the only aliens at Dulce.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Are the Nordics controlling the Graze?

Who are the Nordics?

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost01
Let's See if John can pass a basic test on the CIA!

John Lear sais he worked for the CIA. Does he have any proof?

Even Bob Lazar had a W-2. If you really worked for the CIA John, Let's see you Prove it!

I'll put you to the Test:

What does a REAL security badge look like, John?

After you answer, I'll tell you if you are right!

What did you fly for the CIA, what kind of aircraft? (I have a list of all the unclassified aircraft the CIA uses, let's see if it's there)

What is base level clearance for CIA?

Without Looking it up What years were you in the CIA and Who was the Director at that time? (Let's see if John remembers his top boss)

You say you were a pilot, under what Directorate do CIA pilots operate?

Ok John, here's your Golden Oppertunity, Let's see what you know about the Agency you claim to have worked for.

These question are all based on common knowlege. If John is telling the truth, these questions should be child's play for him!

Tim

Tim,

All of those questions may be common knowledge but you won’t find me answering them.

But if you wanted to check whether or not I flew for the CIA in Southeast Asia you could check out my name at the Air America Association website. Although that is not a strict guarantee you could also check out the China Post 1 American Legion website. And that might not be a strict guarantee either but you could also check out the Special Operations Association membership. I am not sure you can get a directory but you can always try.

Actually, these days, anybody can fake anything, any job, any membership, any previous employment. The only thing they can’t fake is personal knowledge of the theater.

For instance, if somebody, like me said he flew for the CIA in Southeast Asia you would want to find someone else who flew there also and say something like, “Hey, John Lear says he flew in Southeast Asia for the CIA, what question could I ask him that would tell me for sure?” Then there is no doubt because questions like those can’t be found on the internet or in books. You hadda be there and done that.

Lucky for you Tim, you have me to suggest the questions, because, lucky you, I also have the answers. When we get all done, all you have to do is start asking around if my answers are correct and you can make posts like, “Hey I just asked humptydumpty007 if Lear was correct on the Laos question and he says “The closest Lear ever got to Laos was reading National Geographic.” See how it works?

So here goes, first I’ll put the theatre I claim I flew for the CIA in and then I’ll suggest some questions:

Laos: (1972-1973)

Who was the 'customer'?

If you heard someone say ‘point three’ on the radio what did it mean?

What did ‘going to alternate’ mean?

What was the PDJ?

Who was ‘cricket’ and what was her job?

Who was TJ and what did he do?

Where was the vertical runway and how did you use it?

What was the “Purple Porpoise”?

Who dropped what in the warehouse at Site 32
And why was it so funny?

Who was VP and where did he live?

Cambodia: (1972)

Where was Bufes and what was it?

What was the 5 letter designation of the covert US marine force there?

What did the Chinese pilots wear that was so distinctive?

Why did all the Cambodians want to go to Battambang?

Who controlled the rice market in Phnom Pehn?

Who was Stan Booker and how did he get killed?

What animal did the DC-4’s haul?

Cairo (1980-1982)

Why was Air Sinai’s Boeing 707 painted all white with no markings?

Who was Air Sinai’s chief pilot?

Where did the Air Sinai Boeing 707 go to every morning?

Who crashed at Luxor and what kind of airliner was he flying?

Where did the ‘Suicide Run’ go to? Who named it? And why did they call it the “Suicide Run”?

Regarding the ‘October Surprise’ the first airplane into Tehran got shot down by the Russians 40 miles south of Yerevan. What kind of airplane was it?

Wichita-Nha Trang (1966-1970)

What airplanes did we deliver to Nha Trang?

Under which Air Force command did we fly?

Why was the CIA tasked with this mission?

Who was Col. William K. Bush?

What was the name of the Air Force Col. who always met us at Hickam by sticking a cold Heinekens in through the pilots window? (Always welcome after a non-stop, solo, no autopilot, 17 hour flight from Hamilton AFB).

What were 'duck butts'.

What was the name of the bar on Wake Island?

What was the ‘Nutcracker Suite’ in Nha Trang?

Budapest-Somalia (1977)

Who were the “Mystery Crew”.

How did they get their name?

What airline colors did we have our 707 painted in and why?

Why did the first crews quit en masse?

Who was Loftur?

How did the crews get into Budapest when US passports were stamped “Not Valid for Travel in areas of Albania or Hungary”.

We refueled in Jeddah and after being “cleared to destination” (Mogadiscio) by ATC we maintained absolute radio silence for the next 4 hours until close to Mogadiscio airport. Why was this important? Who was waiting to force us down and why?

These are the kinds of questions you ask Tim not the color and shape of the ‘badge’ and, oh by the way I never had a ‘badge’. I did have a number of pilot identification I.D.’s all of which were collected at termination of employment for the particular company.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

Are the Nordics controlling the Graze?

Who are the Nordics?

I think that started with Travis Walton (Fire in the Sky) when he saw tall human looking people with greys working with them. I don't think they were nordics and I don't think, whoever they were, were controlling them. But I really don't know for sure.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
What about Artificial Intellegence?

From your experience do you think that AI technology has a big part in these things? These things, meaning the extraterrestrial connection possibly being enhanced through something bigger, like human/AI interfacing?

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
John,

Even if you answered the list of question you provided, I couldn't check them! I've never heard of these things before. I'm only 25, Viet Nam happened before I was born. I know a few Vetrans of Nam, but noone who was CIA. The CIA had it's own code names for things in the war.

John Wrote:

All of those questions may be common knowledge but you won’t find me answering them

I believe the CIA refers to this as E&E!
I see you're still very skilled at that practice!

Tim

[edit on 3/19/2007 by Ghost01]

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The only reason I have joined ATS is that I cannot stand seeing people bash Mr. Lear, most of us mortals just wish we had a life like his. I respect you Mr. Lear and sincerely wish that more people would appreciate all of your input and effort here.

Camilo

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
. . . oh by the way I never had a ‘badge’.

You worked for the Central Intelligence Agency, but Never had a Security Clearance? John, the 'badge' is proof that you have valid security crearance. No CIA or other Intelligence agency hires people without clearance.

Sorry John, but that's just Not believeable!

Tim

[edit on 3/19/2007 by Ghost01]

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost01

Originally posted by johnlear
. . . oh by the way I never had a ‘badge’.

You worked for the Central Intelligence Agency, but Never had a Security Clearance? John, the 'badge' is proof that you have valid security crearance. No CIA or other Intelligence agency hires people without clearance.

Sorry John, but that's just Not believeable!Tim

Tim, a badge is not proof of anything except that you have access to a copy machine. Here is a picture of me on March 14, 1969 (about 38 years ago) at an unidentified location. Thats my Dad standing next to me, I don't know who the other guy was. Maybe he was "M". The airplane was USAF O2-B 10837.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Tim, no offense, but where are you getting these "facts" from? ...Hollywood?
I think you may need a break from the telly a little bit.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Tim!

I think I found it!

That badge you have been looking for!

Is this it?

You can't see the 'badge' too good but it has a red vertical stripe on the right and a bar code at the bottom. I think this picture was taken in an underground base but I can't really remember.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Hi John,

I just wanted to say thanks for posting the pictures... I think it's very neat to get to see one of our members here doing what they loved.

Please keep sharing.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Tim, a badge is not proof of anything except that you have access to a copy machine.

lol

I gotta agree with the post above, it sounds like you get your info from hollywood.. if I had to take a specific guess, I'd say the X-Files. If you've read even half of John's threads and replies you wouldn't be so skeptical. Do you really think he'd have an entire section on ATS if the community were even remotely concerned with his credibility?

Perhaps something gave you the impression that he had more access than he claims.. his knowledge and theories in regards to aliens and secret projects aren't a product of his CIA experience. Although his stint in the CIA probably has alot to do with his perpetual interest in such topics. He was a contracted pilot, not Deep Throat.

bb

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join