It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for John Lear

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sylpho
Hey John. My questions for you.
You mentioned the name of James H. Doolittle. Did he ever talk with you about UFO?

No.

As for Apollo I. Was that 4th astronaut from USA?

Probably, but I don't know for sure.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by rich1974
1)Is it possible wake turbulence could have knocked down the light poles?

There is a lot of force generated by wake turbulence. It may have been possible.

2)Is it possible a combination of wake turbulence and the shock wave from the blast working in tandem caused the poles to fall?

I don't think the blast had anything to do with the pole damage.

3)Would you agree with my assesment that there is a zero percent chance that a 767 followed the witness flight path turned to hit the light poles and turned back to hit the pentagon.(I doubt I could do that in a cessna)

Assuming the distacne was 3500 feet from abeam the Navy Annex to the Pentagon and assuming the Boeing 757 was traveling 750 feet per second (450 mph) and he made one right turn of 35 degrees and then a left turn of 40 degrees here are my calculations:

At 750 feet per second (450mph) it would take 4.66 seconds to travel that distance while completing one turn to the right of 35 degrees and one turn to the left of 40 degrees. Assuming you could make the turn to the right of 35 degrees in 1 second then from the right bank to the left bank in 2 seconds (that would be a bank angle change of 180 degrees at a rate of 360 degrees per second) then a 40 degree heading change in 1 more second you would have .66 seconds to level from a 90 degree left bank. The leveling bank from the 40 degree left turn would have to be at a rate of greater than 90 degrees per second or actually about 120 degrees per second. Assuming that both the wings and the tail were still on the airplane when it hit the Pentagon that would have been quite a feat of airmanship for a Arab hijacker on his first flight in the Boeing 757. Heck that would have been quite a feat even if the wings and tail were not still on the airplane.

I agree with you that there is zero percent chance that a Boeing 757 could have made this maneuver.

4)Is there any studies of shock wave behavior in disturbed air, or a wing tip vortex.

Many. Boeing has an excellent collection.

Thank you for taking the time to answer these questions. I want to rule out all other possible explanations before speculating any further. I believe the witnesses and I am perplexed as to, what in the hell knocked down the light poles? I can't accept people planting them there because the more people involved in a conspiracy of sorts, the less likely it is to be true.Rich

Well I don't believe it was the Boeing 757 that knocked down the poles. Maybe the second aircraft, whatever it may have been, did it. A good, close look at the damage to each pole would certainly tell us a lot as to what actually made them fall.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
for john.....

i get the whole concept the earth being a crib and souls need to "mature" before they can move on....but who made the soul collector or catcher? and does the soul catching/recycling apply to the aliens? like when they die (or do they die?) do their souls get recycled? if they dont have souls what happens to aliens when "they" die?

ps how old do aliens live?

pss who created everything? aliens the universe etc? nothing can just be here...like poof im here...thats immpossible right?

sorry if im all over the place im young and new

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Block
for john.....

i get the whole concept the earth being a crib and souls need to "mature" before they can move on....but who made the soul collector or catcher? and does the soul catching/recycling apply to the aliens? like when they die (or do they die?) do their souls get recycled? if they dont have souls what happens to aliens when "they" die?

ps how old do aliens live?

pss who created everything? aliens the universe etc? nothing can just be here...like poof im here...thats immpossible right?

sorry if im all over the place im young and new

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   
ok thanks ill search for it on here and also i think you are awesome

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   

ok thanks ill search for it on here and also i think you are awesome

Here's a link to the thread Mr. Lear was referring to, Doc.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You might also want to read through

"John Lears theory regarding the Soul Collector"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2/26/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Hey John,
Do you have knowledge of any secret bases/test areas here in NW New Mexico Specifically around the Grants area? We see alot of UFO activity out in these parts and I think most of it is government projects. Thanks in advance.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   
ty mech you have been most helpful once again sir

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   

ty mech you have been most helpful once again sir

No problem, mate!

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   
For John,
You mentioned some time ago that you know a name of 4th astronaut from Apollo I.
Have you ever tried to verify or check his name?

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   

For John,
You mentioned some time ago that you know a name of 4th astronaut from Apollo I.

There is no such thing! I've been in an Apollo capsule, it Only has 3 seats.

Tim

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost01

For John,
There is no such thing! I've been in an Apollo capsule, it Only has 3 seats. Tim

Thanks for your post Tim.

I began to research the 4th astronaut story several years ago and renewed a contact at NASA that I had made many years ago. After several weeks of badgering I finally got the name of the 4th astronaut.

I began to read every book about the Apollo program that was available. The main question in my mind was “where did the 4th astronaut sit or lay” as it was a very confined area and the average uninformed person would tell me: “There is no way another astronaut could fit in there, they could barely fit 3 astronauts,” or "It only has 3 seats!"

Then I happened to read: Apollo: The Race To The Moon by Charles Murray and Catherine Bly Cox (Simon and Schuster Inc. New York Library of Congress TL789.8.U6A558 1989 ISBN: 0-671-611-1-1) and on page 223 came upon the following paragraph: (a discussion about the day of the fire with Joe Shea, Director of ASPO: “For Joe Shea, the accident’s ironies achieved the dimension of tragedy. Consider the paradox in Shea’s narrow escape, when only a technical hitch kept him from being in the spacecraft during the fire. So lucky for him, it first seems, that they couldn’t hook up the headset in time. So morbid of him, it first seems, to wish occasionally that he had been in the spacecraft after all. And yet if Shea had been in the spacecraft, he would have been sitting in the bay beneath the astronaut couches-down beside the E.C.U. and the netting that probably first caught fire.” “It was better than even chance, he decided, that he would have seen it and have been able to react in time to smother it.” “And I really don’t want to think about it any more”, he said, “because you can’t get any more data.”

The key phrases here are “He would have been sitting in the bay beneath the astronaut couches-down beside the E.C.U.” and “you can’t get any more data.”

The 4th astronaut was a member of NASA’s secret astronaut corps exposed by Gary McKinnon.

NASA’s secret astronaut corps was formed at the same time as the original and publicly known 7 astronauts who flew NASA’s charade/parade of Mercury, Gemini, Apollo, Space Lab, Space Shuttle etc. while the secret astronaut corps was going back and forth throughout the solar system.

In the seconds after the fire began, the National Security Agency, who has control over everything had cordoned off the area. After the fire was out secret NSA (not NASA) agents removed the body of the 4th astronaut and about 45 minutes later turned the area back over to NASA. The 4th astronauts family was well compensated by NASA for their loss
and have been silent ever since.

It was vital to the “Big Secret” and/or “National Security” that the public never find out about the 4th astronaut because that would lead to questions as to who he was and what he was doing in the capsule with Grissom, White and Chaffee.

What was the 4th astronaut doing there in the capsule with Grissom, White and Chaffee? I don’t know. I suspect that it was he who accidentally caused the fire, as the fire allegedly started down where he was sitting/laying. I suspect he was there in an advisory capacity, just like Joe Shea would have been.

As to the persistent question of whether or not the fire was ‘accidental’ there are those who insiders who insist that while NASA didn’t directly “cause the fire to happen”, that they did in fact “let it happen”.

What NASA was concerned with was the outspoken and public criticism by Virgil Grissom who had previously made the comment about Apollo’s readiness, “This things not going to be ready in 2 years. This things not going to be ready in 10.”

Although I personally believe that the Apollo Program Spacecraft did in fact go to the moon I am not convinced as to the exact method they got from a 60 miles orbit of the moon down to the surface and back.

Yes, we are told that they used a rocket engine. But considering that the moon’s gravity is really 65% that of earth’s and considering that the Lunar Lander only had 22,000 pounds of fuel, no, that rocket engine couldn’t have done that alone.

As Linda Howe has said, “Secrets within secrets, in a hall of mirrors, paved with quicksand.”

Tim, if you would kindly document your research into your statement, "There is no such thing, I've been in an Apollo capsule and it only has 3 seats", I will pass it onto the authors of "Apollo: Race to the Moon" so that they can revise it accordingly regarding the three seats in any future reprints of the book. Thanks for your input it is always welcome.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Interesting story. By the way John, did you have a chance to know something more about him except his name?

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Interesting story. By the way John, did you have a chance to know something more about him except his name?

I have nothing but his last name and the fact that his family was paid a substantial sum of money to keep their mouths shut.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Have you ever tried to search that name on ssdi.rootsweb.com... ?

[edit on 26-2-2007 by Sylpho]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Hey John,

What do you think the "likelyhood" of him being a descendant from an ancient past?E.t phone home.

[edit on 26-2-2007 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Hey John,

What do you think the "likelyhood" of him being a descendant from an ancient past?

I think that that is too far out even for me.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Brings a whole new meaning to reach out and touch somebody.

Thanks bud.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Tim, if you would kindly document your research into your statement, "There is no such thing, I've been in an Apollo capsule and it only has 3 seats", I will pass it onto the authors of "Apollo: Race to the Moon" so that they can revise it accordingly regarding the three seats in any future reprints of the book. Thanks for your input it is always welcome.

I'm not sure how I would doument visiting an "Open Exibit" as a boy! This was years before I got into conspiracies and government secrets. I went because I was facinated by Outer Space and Astronautes.

I'm only replorting what I saw. There were only 3 seats.

Tim

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost01
"There is no such thing, I've been in an Apollo capsule and it only has 3 seats", I'm only replorting what I saw. There were only 3 seats.
Tim

Tim, let me respectfully suggest that you only report 'what you saw'. To add, "there is no such thing", is beyond what you saw and what you know.

It might be helpful that instead of crowing "There is no such thing!" you might be better advised to say something like, "I saw only 3 seats, where did the 4th astronaut sit?"

Stated that way it would look like you were honestly trying to learn something. Thanks for your posts and input, they are always appreciated.

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join