It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for John Lear

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
John, thanks for making this thread...

Quick question

You say the Greys have complete mind control over humans, if that is the case, how are we keeping them captive at Dulce? Couldn't they just overtake the minds of their captors and have them let them out?

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I do try Shadow.

While being completely honest.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
I do try Shadow.

While being completely honest.

it's a shame i lie sometimes

XOX

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear650 is the number I was given as was the fact that they will be triggered by satellite. There are different sizes for different applications. Todays nukes are extremely small and efficient and supposedly very clean. Whatever that means. Of course all of this may be disinfo but I trust my sources.

650 miniature magically clean nukes!

Like the ones used on the WTC towers?

[edit on 4/3/2007 by darkbluesky]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbluesky
650 miniature magically clean nukes!

Like the ones used on the WTC towers?

Yes and like the one used in Jakarta, possibly Oklahoma and the ones that made the original holes a mile deep for the 5 deep underground installations for Sandia.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
At some point in the future Iran will commit some kind of 'incident' that will provoke a US and Israeli attack on Iran.

The US will drop conventional bombs as will the Israelis. The nukes will be triggered by satellite and the US will be 'shocked and outraged' that the Israelis used nukes (supplied and detonated by the US) which the Israelis will admit to.

Why bother with the conventional bombing mumbo-jumbo? Why not just trigger the magic nukes and claim the bumbling Iranians accidentally set off all the nukes they've been secretly building?

Better yet....just fly a bunch of holographic bombers pianted in Russian or Chineese colors over Iran and then set of the magical nukes. Blame the whole thing on them..I really like this one!

The above is an opinion and only an opinion. Any resemblance to reality is strictly coincidental.

hmmph.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Go along? Go along? Are you kidding me? This is THEIR plan. It has been since 1947 to get the US to fight THEIR battles. They are the ones that want to create such havoc in Iraq that will force partition and thus weaken that country and effectively eliminate them as a threat. They are the ones that have 3 times in the past year tried to slip past American AWACS to nuke Iran. It is THEIR satellite launched last summer that will trigger the nukes.

THEY are the ones with their AIPAC lobby that have a stranglehold on the Senate, the House, Nancy Pelosi, President Bush, the Pentagon and most of American Industry.

Do you really think that we are fighting for Iraq's "Democracy". No, we are losing American lives, spending trillions of dollars and killing hundreds of thousands of Iraqi men, women and children at Israels behest and direct order.

When 3 trillion dollars went missing at the Pentagon where do you think it went?

It is my opinion that Israel conceived, planned, engineered and carried out 911 from within the U.S. Government specifically to provoke the attack on their enemy Iraq. And, oh, by the way, get rid of OBL in Afghanistan who was burning down the poppy fields, the commerce of which so many of the world banks depend. Oh yes, need to nuke Iran also.

Go along? Yes, there are many who think we are dragging poor little innocent Israel into the middle east chamber of horrors. You would be surprised at who really arms the Iraqis. Very surprised.

Thanks for the question Vector J. I have been meaning to get around to this.

Thanks for the reply John, I hadn't given much thought to Israel potentially setting it all up.

As for who arms the Iraqi's, I'm not sure now, but we (Great Britain) sure did a bang up job of it for years...

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   

quote: The above is an opinion and only an opinion. Any resemblance to reality is strictly coincidental.

hmmph.

That should be enough said about this man and his um.. little theories.

Lear flew test planes. He has no credintials to prove he in any way gets "secret source" information.. and his lack of knowledge in Middle Eastern affairs as stated in just the last page should be enough to "prove" what his credibility really is.

As I stated before, your abusing your 15 mins of fame here.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Rockpuck, if John is right about the nukes we are all in deep doo doo if he is wrong we are still in deep doo doo. No matter how the scenario comes down we are headed for another confrontation in the middle East. Time will tell what will actually play out and whether John's scenario is correct. Here is the real dilemma if it takes place no one really will know who did what to who other then it took place. It is not what governments of this Earth say it is what they actually do to one another.

Here is a question, why hasn't our government created bomb shelters to protect the population of this country? If I am not mistaken isn't Congress, the President, V.P., and Supreme Court and any body who is important protected by secret underground bunkers against a nuclear or biological attack.

I know Russia has many bomb shelters for their population's protection. I guess we as United States Citisens are not that important and will have to fend for ourselves. We are important when our government collects taxes and when all hell breaks loose kiss your ___ goodbye. Rik Riley

[edit on 3-4-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Wow. Are you serious?

Why has the government not built bomb shelters.. um.. why? Why the hell do you need a bomb shelter? ... Think theres going to be a nuclear war in your near futer?

Nuclear war = MSD

Mutual Self Destruction

It is NOT a military option. It is a last resort option.

As for "secret" nuclear bombs..

THE ONLY nuclear weapon we would use on deep under ground bunkers are dropped from aircraft and are attached to BBB's Bunker Buster Bombs.. the HAVE to be droped to direct the explosion.

The ramblings of this ... guy ... are illogical nothings, pay no attention and DO NOT eat the fear he wishes to install in you..

EDIT to add:

The United States does have many bomb shelters for selected individuals.

In the 50's private citizens also built bunkers. Build one your self if you so desire.....

[edit on 4/3/2007 by Rockpuck]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Our Government thinks so or they would not have built bomb shelters for certain privilaged individuals in high places or should I say low places. Do I think there is going to be a nuclear War of course. Any weapons man has devized he has ended up useing them over and over again on one another.

Peace would be wonderful and I am for peace on this Great Earth. Human Beings have different mind sets across this world what they think is normal we may think it to be abnormal including your next door neighbor.

Man kind will always disagree with one another it is inbread and instilled in us humans from the time we take our first breath. We are trapped on this Earth with Good and Evil, right and wrong, Love and hate which do you choose? If you think your way of life is right your more than likely to think someone elses life is wrong.

You name it you can think of hundreds of different ways and situations why a country, peoples of different religions should go to War. There are too many to list. It All starts with you guessed it Human Beings. Wars rumors of wars I say there will always be on this Earth. Rik Riley

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   

When 3 trillion dollars went missing at the Pentagon where do you think it went?

Black Budget!

John, the Pentagon may be inept at times, but they don't loose $3 Trillion. There are countless military expenses that do not appear in public records. How do you think they can run places like Area 51 without drawing attention from the average American?

Projects like developing the Stealth Fighter or the A-12 Blackbird are funded from this so-called "Missing Money". We don't Need Israel to account for the Missing $3 Trillion. The Suits at the Pentagon can find so many things here in the US to spend the money on.

Tim

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Mr. Lear would likely have some inside sources as he is former CIA, if I remember correctly, from his bio. He's also well connected to many movers and shakers from the last 40 years, in government and in big business. I'm certainly not thrilled with the number of nukes but that doesn't mean its a lie. It couldve been presented to him in such a fashion to spin it anti-israeli, and then again, it could be that that's just the state of this crazy planet, as warring factions try to figure out how to survive in the age of the weapons of mass destruction. Too bad we all got sold on Survival of the Fittest science. That's certainly one thing science brought to the table we coulda done without.

Anybody remember that film WAR GAMES? And how the computer finally figured out that the only way to win was not to play the game? The big guys, they already know this. The game is on purpose because when the dust clears, they intend on being the only ones left standing. They aren't interested in getting along, finding peaceable solutions or not playing the game. Furthermore, many realize that it's really mutually assured destruction beyond a certain point, but they seem incapable of stopping the momentum, and even moreso, seem unwilling to stop the momentum.

Surely, somewhere, behind all this drama and insanity, are extra-terrestrial / supernatural forces, playing it up for all its worth, working the numbers and the politicans and war machine operators like puppets on strings, while they make their own deals and bargains regarding our planetary real estate.
I can see it now:

"Yeah, so did you get your governor to go along with the deal?"
"You betcha."
"You do realize, don't you, that my king of hottentotten is going to counter that measure?"
"Of course."
(They smile at each other)
"Like taking candy from babies, as they say."
"It does get a bit mundane, on occassion."
"Yes, a bit too predictable I'm afraid."
"But then, predictability is good for the gambler."
"What were the stakes again?"
"Oh a few million kilometers of prime real estate, an inset slave population and mineral wealth. Easy pickins."
"They never do figure it out, do they? I mean, they haven't yet! And it's been what? 10,000 years?"
"Give or take a few millenia. Greed can have a powerful influence on the weak-minded."
"Too bad the rest of the universe already recognizes the scam and steers clear of it. The laws are, afterall, the laws."
"Yes, too bad but at least we have Earth, the only remaining hold out. "
"The games have been great fun, haven't they?"
(they smile at each other again)
"Well, shall we proceed?"
"You first."
"No, no, after you."
(they part company, smug and satisfied that life will go on and end, as exactly as they have it planned, and that the humans on the planet will entertain the silly notion that it was entirely their idea).

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Hi Mr.Lear,
I was reading the wikipedia entry for anti-gravity. I noticed this quote,

The gravity control propulsion phase of the anti-gravity effort was announced in the New York Herald Tribune (Talbert, 1955a, b, c) and The Miami Herald (Talbert, 1955d, e, f) during the weeks of the 1955 Thanksgiving Holiday. Both series of articles stated Glenn L. Martin Company, Convair, Bell Aircraft Corporation, Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation, Lear, Incorporated, Clarke Electronics, Sperry Gyroscope Division, Sperry-Rand Corporation, and Gluhareff Helicopter and Airplane Corporation, had explicitly acknowledged commitments to conducting gravity control propulsion research.

I was just wondering if any technical knowledge was attained from these experiments, and if this is the same LEAR corperation as your family?

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dntwastetime

I was just wondering if any technical knowledge was attained from these experiments, and if this is the same LEAR corperation as your family?

Yes, my father, William P. Lear, Sr. was instrumental in the anti-grav research. Anti-grav was perfected in the late 1950's and we made our first trip to the moon in 1962. We made our first trip to Mars in 1966.

Most of the black triangles and discs that you see on the news these days ore ours not ET's.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by noslenwerd
John, thanks for making this thread...

Quick question

You say the Greys have complete mind control over humans, if that is the case, how are we keeping them captive at Dulce? Couldn't they just overtake the minds of their captors and have them let them out?

Thanks for the post noslenwerd. WE are not keeping THEM captive. WE are their guests.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbluesky

Why bother with the conventional bombing mumbo-jumbo? Why not just trigger the magic nukes and claim the bumbling Iranians accidentally set off all the nukes they've been secretly building?

You are missing the point. The point is to strike fear and terror into their hearts with shock and awe.

Better yet....just fly a bunch of holographic bombers pianted in Russian or Chineese colors over Iran and then set of the magical nukes. Blame the whole thing on them..I really like this one!

Again, you are missing the point. The point is not to blame someone else. We WANT them to know its us. Thats what this whole war is about.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I absolutly agree about most the ships being ours,this is a public acclimation project.I just wonder if Pheonix Lights was ours? I am amazed that we have been on Mars for so long. I have seen your project camelot interview and heard three or four of your radio interviews in the past ten years.
I looked up William Lear on wiki, and saw that your name link is very obscure, and obviously cloaked at the bottom of the article just using your first name. I believe wiki is controlled, they dont want to promote you in any way. So they obviosly edited this entry. Dont feel bad though they remove Jordan Maxwell wiki entry every month or so, until someone puts it up again.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost01

John, the Pentagon may be inept at times, but they don't loose $3 Trillion. There are countless military expenses that do not appear in public records. How do you think they can run places like Area 51 without drawing attention from the average American?

Estimate $3.3 Trillion
Missing From U.S. Treasury

By Buddy Grizzard
authenticpress.net
August, 02
4-7-6

While Americans worry about the disastrous effects on our economy of the accounting scandals at Enron, WorldCom and elsewhere, an even larger accounting scandal has somehow escaped the public consciousness. According to estimates, the Department of Defense and the Department of Housing and Urban Development cannot account for over $3 trillion allotted to them by Congress, amounting to thousands of dollars of missing money for every man, woman and child in the country.

Check out: www.rense.com...

The use your favorite search engine and type: $3 trillion missing from Pentagon. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
John, if we're on to Iran, a few questions:

What is Putin's role in all this?

Do you know what he's given Iran in terms of armaments? Specifically the Stinger/Sunburn missiles? What else?

If Iran has them, then aren't our carrier fleets sitting ducks?

Or will they be gone when the nukes go off? (BTW I firmly believe we have mini-nukes and that they were used in Bali, the WTC, and elsewhere.)

(And btw Rumsfeld announced that little accounting error on September 10, 2001)

[edit on 4-4-2007 by gottago]

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join