It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for John Lear

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
John, what viewers that are doughting thomases fail to understand on your thread is that you have been privy to inside info that most Humans only dream or wished they could obtain.

Further more they do not understand that it takes a lifetime to accumulate reliable and trustworthy sources of secret information.

The rich get richer when insiders know and plan an incident or event that is going to happen in this world. They will short a stock or buy stocks that they know will skyrocket in value that are affected by the controlled major event or catastrophy.

We are played like a fiddle in this world by government and the powers that control the money. Who are the so called controllers of the money it is called follow the money.

Thanks for keeping us informed about world events and our Solar System. One thing certain we all are independent thinkers and can agree to disagree. Rik Riley

[edit on 4-4-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Mr. Lear, thanks for answering my prior question

Are you saying that we are visitors on their earth? thats why WE aren't keeping them captive? Not sure if I am reading too far into this or not

Anywho, last set of questions if you don't mind, a bit all over the board.

1. Is there an organized list of scientist/ufologists/whistleblowers and what "really" happened to them anywhere on the net? I know I can google this but maybe there is a "best" website for this?

2. Is there ANYTHING at all that I can see through my personal telescope that might make me 'scratch my head' that you can direct me to? whether it be on the moon or elsewhere?

3. What is your feeling on ghosts in general. I have always believed in ghosts/shadow people etc.

4. Have you ever done any research into "The Sherman Ranch" in Utah?. There are documented photos of "ice circles"... very high precision surgery like removal of organs in cows with no blood... And pretty much every paranormal thing you can think of. Here is a link to the basic story, but if you want me to dig up the PDFs with the other photos I would be happy to.
www.rense.com...

5. Do you believe Outer Body experiences are real, and can be achieved by meditating etc? The astral plane... so on and so on? Have you personally ever tried to achieve anything like this?

6. Last question. Crop Circles... My take is that the ones that are just simple circles tend to be the "authentic" ones, and the very detailed huge ones are made by humans...Any reasons why the "authentic" ones sometimes tend to have higher radiation levels? And what are thie "White dots" that sometimes show up in photographs of crop circles that were recently made. Any opinions at all on Crop Circles?

[edit on 6-4-2007 by noslenwerd]

[edit on 6-4-2007 by noslenwerd]

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by noslenwerd
Mr. Lear, thanks for answering my prior question

Are you saying that we are visitors on their earth? thats why WE aren't keeping them captive? Not sure if I am reading too far into this or not

We aren't keeping any alien captive because we don't have the technology or know how. We are essentially rats running around in a cage, and, in our infinite arrogance, think we have something to bargain with or can make some kind of a 'deal'.

1. Is there an organized list of scientist/ufologists/whistleblowers and what "really" happened to them anywhere on the net? I know I can google this but maybe there is a "best" website for this?

Not that I know of.

2. Is there ANYTHING at all that I can see through my personal telescope that might make me 'scratch my head' that you can direct me to? whether it be on the moon or elsewhere?

Yes. Look at the moon. Then ask yourself:

Who put the moon there and placed it in rotational lock with the earth.

why are the big cities on the side we can't see?

Is Aristarchus a nuclear reactor?

3. What is your feeling on ghosts in general. I have always believed in ghosts/shadow people etc.

I think that ghost are souls that for some reason or another didn't get transferred wherever they were supposed to go.

4. Have you ever done any research into "The Sherman Ranch" in Utah?. There are documented photos of "ice circles"... very high precision surgery like removal of organs in cows with no blood... And pretty much every paranormal thing you can think of. Here is a link to the basic story, but if you want me to dig up the PDFs with the other photos I would be happy to.

No, I never had too much interest in this.

5. Do you believe Outer Body experiences are real, and can be achieved by meditating etc? The astral plane... so on and so on? Have you personally ever tried to achieve anything like this?

I took a remote viewing course and had some success.

6. Last question. Crop Circles... My take is that the ones that are just simple circles tend to be the "authentic" ones, and the very detailed huge ones are made by humans...Any reasons why the "authentic" ones sometimes tend to have higher radiation levels? And what are thie "White dots" that sometimes show up in photographs of crop circles that were recently made. Any opinions at all on Crop Circles?

Sorry, I don't know anything about crop circles.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadow fax
America will screw up AGAIN and the rest of the world will have to clean up after America AGAIN

Shadow Fax, can you elaborate on how the rest of the world has and is cleaning up America's messes?

If anything, the Middle East and Africa can not only thank the US for it's role in creating turmoil but give a larger thank you to the likes of the European nations for their decades of colonialism, conquests, and politics.

[edit on 8-4-2007 by RetinoidReceptor]

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor

America will screw up AGAIN and the rest of the world will have to clean up after America AGAIN

Shadow Fax, can you elaborate on how the rest of the world has and is cleaning up America's messes?

example 1
example 2
both in addition to Iraq. NOT ONE country in the world would have started a war against them under the presumption that there are/were WMD's. USA did. Why? Money. Now youve overthrown the government, killed Saddam and found yourself to be the best thing to happen to Iraq in decades. Whats left? A desert with a perpetual riot, an incredible increase in terrorism and a huge amount of dead people, who would normally have simply led their lives.

If anything, the Middle East and Africa can not only thank the US for it's role in creating turmoil but give a larger thank you to the likes of the European nations

THANK YOU? are you braindead?
tell you what, i pay for your ticket to iraq, and you go tell the Iraqi mom who lost 5 of her sons that you expect a thank you.. tell her: "on behalf of the great USA i' d like to say; you're welcome!"

...for their decades of colonialism, conquests, and politics.

[edit on 8-4-2007 by RetinoidReceptor]

in other words, if i shoot my neighbour, you should at least be able to stab yours next year?

Seriously, in recent years the US government has brought the world nothing but a load of steaming crap, rang the doorbell and ran away in search of the next door. They even urged the Brits to take up their offer of using US millitary force to get back their 5 or 6 marines. Thank God, so to speak, that the Brits have finally realised that staying away from GW is a GOOD thing, and that civil resolutions demand a civil approach.

like i said, its the way i see it, and my opinion is partly based on chats ive had with some iraqi etc folks.

cheers

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Seriously, in recent years the US government has brought the world nothing but a load of steaming crap, rang the doorbell and ran away in search of the next door.

Yes, that’s true. The United States has one of the most sophisticated war machines in the world. We have the most technologically advanced air force, navy and army. But in order to keep that advantage we have to keep testing new ideas and new equipment with little or no risk.

So we fabricate an enemy and go after him with 'shock and awe'. Actually it turned out to be us who got the shock and awe. We were totally unprepared for the kind of war we found ourselves in after we obliterated most of Bagdad.

We had really cool gadgets and weapons but unfortunately none that would help us in a street fight. We had airplanes that could deliver nukes atsupersonic speeds to within 1 meter of the target. But alas, no specific target. (Yes, I know, I bicyclist on a bridge is very tempting but worth $46 million dollars?)

We had really cool army field gear, advanced night vision, personnel/enemy detection sensors but who exactly is the enemy?

Advanced submarines with highly advanced missiles, aircraft carriers with highly sophisticated aircraft able to bomb the crap out of anything anywhere. But you can only bomb so many camels.

In addition to losing this low tech war (tech turns on itself, low beating high) the problem with this kind of technology is that someone has to pay for it. And if you want the taxpayers to pay for it there has to be an enemy. And if there is no real enemy you have to invent one. And if the one you invent doesn't turn out to be impressed and/or intimidated and/or defeated with your $200 million dollar stealth attack bomber and you have already lost upwards of 50,000 of your own men then there is a problem.

What to do? Invent another enemy of course! And this new enemy has to be a fearful one. One who may bomb your closest ally Israel into oblivion. Notwithstanding the fact that that would solve 90% of the world’s problems we have to help the enemy create an outrage so big that it requires nuking.

Even though bombing Israel into oblivion would not only solve 90% of the world’s problems AND provide and excuse to nuke Iran the idea was discarded. The head neo-cons objected.

So here we are in the middle of April 2007, engaged in our continuing tribal warfare with super high tech equipment, much of it unusable because field commanders and soldiers do not have high enough security clearance. And getting our butts kicked to boot. What to do?

First, lock up anybody who disagrees or objects to our self created fiasco until we can find another enemy.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Yes, that’s true. The United States has one of the most sophisticated war machines in the world. We have the most technologically advanced air force, navy and army. But in order to keep that advantage we have to keep testing new ideas and new equipment with little or no risk.

So we fabricate an enemy and go after him with 'shock and awe'. Actually it turned out to be us who got the shock and awe. We were totally unprepared for the kind of war we found ourselves in after we obliterated most of Bagdad.

We had really cool gadgets and weapons but unfortunately none that would help us in a street fight. We had airplanes that could deliver nukes atsupersonic speeds to within 1 meter of the target. But alas, no specific target. (Yes, I know, I bicyclist on a bridge is very tempting but worth $46 million dollars?)

We had really cool army field gear, advanced night vision, personnel/enemy detection sensors but who exactly is the enemy?

Advanced submarines with highly advanced missiles, aircraft carriers with highly sophisticated aircraft able to bomb the crap out of anything anywhere. But you can only bomb so many camels.

In addition to losing this low tech war (tech turns on itself, low beating high) the problem with this kind of technology is that someone has to pay for it. And if you want the taxpayers to pay for it there has to be an enemy. And if there is no real enemy you have to invent one. And if the one you invent doesn't turn out to be impressed and/or intimidated and/or defeated with your $200 million dollar stealth attack bomber and you have already lost upwards of 50,000 of your own men then there is a problem.

What to do? Invent another enemy of course! And this new enemy has to be a fearful one. One who may bomb your closest ally Israel into oblivion. Notwithstanding the fact that that would solve 90% of the world’s problems we have to help the enemy create an outrage so big that it requires nuking.

Even though bombing Israel into oblivion would not only solve 90% of the world’s problems AND provide and excuse to nuke Iran the idea was discarded. The head neo-cons objected.

So here we are in the middle of April 2007, engaged in our continuing tribal warfare with super high tech equipment, much of it unusable because field commanders and soldiers do not have high enough security clearance. And getting our butts kicked to boot. What to do?

First, lock up anybody who disagrees or objects to our self created fiasco until we can find another enemy.

Enter Iran. I bet GW has 400 marines swimming their collective butts off in Iranian waters hoping one of em will get caught.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   

example 1
example 2
both in addition to Iraq. NOT ONE country in the world would have started a war against them under the presumption that there are/were WMD's. USA did. Why? Money. Now youve overthrown the government, killed Saddam and found yourself to be the best thing to happen to Iraq in decades. Whats left? A desert with a perpetual riot, an incredible increase in terrorism and a huge amount of dead people, who would normally have simply led their lives.

Okay...maybe if I copy and paste the question you might answer it this time: "Shadow Fax, can you elaborate on how the rest of the world has and is cleaning up America's messes?
"

THANK YOU? are you braindead?
tell you what, i pay for your ticket to iraq, and you go tell the Iraqi mom who lost 5 of her sons that you expect a thank you.. tell her: "on behalf of the great USA i' d like to say; you're welcome!"

What?

If you have a reading comprehension problem I forgive you...

They even urged the Brits to take up their offer of using US millitary force to get back their 5 or 6 marines.

Did they? Can you link me to a reputable site that says this?

like i said, its the way i see it, and my opinion is partly based on chats ive had with some iraqi etc folks.

cheers

That's great on telling me what you think. Too bad I don't care. I just asked you a direct question which all you did is jump up and down and pound your chest.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   

That's great on telling me what you think. Too bad I don't care. I just asked you a direct question which all you did is jump up and down and pound your chest.

No retinoid. Shadow Fax got you and got you good. Let me respectfully suggest that you accept defeat gracefully. "To bad I don't care" is not exactly a clever comeback. It was a nice try, but........

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

...What to do? Invent another enemy of course! And this new enemy has to be a fearful one. One who may bomb your closest ally Israel into oblivion. Notwithstanding the fact that that would solve 90% of the world’s problems we have to help the enemy create an outrage so big that it requires nuking.

Even though bombing Israel into oblivion would not only solve 90% of the world’s problems...

So, obliterate Israel, and 90% of the "problems" in the world go up in smoke with them, eh? Nice. It's the fault of those EVIL Jews. It's ALWAYS the fault of those EVIL Jews! "Kill the Jews!" screams Mr. Lear, into the night, following in the footsteps of so many "trailblazers" that came before him.

Same as it ever was...

Guess what Mr. Lear? Many people in the world think the USA is responsible for 90% of the world's problems right now. Maybe we should obliterate ourselves in the grandest act of self-sacrifice ever! You can lead the charge!

Really, it's kind of scary that such an otherwise interesting and intelligent person such as yourself can have such irrational, hateful thoughts, and scarier yet, that most on here tacitly go along with you on them, or at least refuse to even question such statements from you publicly.

John Lear's middle east "final solution" mindset, in a nutshell:

"...Obliterate Israel, and we'll all be better off..."

Wonderful.

If you were truly being honest with yourself, you'd admit that it's the leaders of ALL the countries in the world that are staging this "game" that they've played with each other throughout human history, using the "common man" as the pawn to do their dirty work, but no. Why admit that when you can focus 90% of the world's problems on tiny Israel?

You're an interesting person Mr.Lear, and I enjoy reading your posts, whether about your life, your aviation career, your employment in the service of the CIA, or your "source" material, but I see Israel as being no more "evil" or responsible for the messes in the world than any other nation, and to scapegoat the problems of the world onto their backs is an old, tired, and quite frankly, lazy way out. Very disappointed in that aspect of your otherwise fascinating personality.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I answered your question and even elaborated on it. The answer was one that directed you toward a conclusion, but failed to mention it. Im sorry, but thats not my weakness if anybody's at all.

Please understand that some of the content in my post were meant to help you understand that sarcasm doesnt show on paper, unless it's cleverly written; you fell for it, and offered to forgive me. Good man, go to Iraq, they need forgiving people there.

As far you requiring a reputable source/website; www.nu.nl, look in the archives of either Friday or Saturday, im not sure which of the two days.

I dont think i pounded my chest and jumped up and down on/in reply to(??) your question, im not sure how i should do that. Perhaps you failed to write what you intended to write? Maybe you wanted to suggest that i am a monkey? In which case that would be quite unfriendly, and possibly very hurtfull depending on my heritage; you never know...

[edit on 9-4-2007 by shadow fax]

[edit on 9-4-2007 by shadow fax]

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
just in case your Dutch isn't up to scratch:

www.nu.nl...

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Mr Lear is not saying bomb Israel ..... instead he appears to be saying that Israel is more responsible for 90% of the World's troubles because they control U.S. foreign policy with there double agents in key U.S. positions. Not to mention the evidence that Israel did 9/11 as a false flag Op to frame fanatical Muslims to give the green light to kill all Muslims in the ME.

Feith
Dov Zakheim stealing $2.3 trillion from the Pentagon
Wolfowitz
Bolton
Kristol
200 Mossad agents impersonating Arabs before 9/11

PNAC .......... The fact is unless Israel turns over their murderous rogue leaders to be tried for war crimes then the entire Country of Israel should not be surprised if they get bombed.

[edit on 9-4-2007 by Zedman]

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

No retinoid. Shadow Fax got you and got you good.

I don't really get what you mean as shadow fax never even answered my question on how the world cleans up after the US. And most people are not getting anyone here, especially you.
Or should I say your "reliable" sources.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   

just in case your Dutch isn't up to scratch:

www.nu.nl...

My Dutch isn't up to scratch and I don't understand what you posted, I can't find a language converter.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I answered your question and even elaborated on it.

Okay, can you quote where you answered my question? About how the world cleans up America's messes?

Thanks

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Hello John,
I was curious if you had any contact with David Adair and if so what you thought of his story. His video interview was quite interesting and I found him to be believable which can be a rare occurence on these topics.

Thanks...

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I answered your question and even elaborated on it.

Okay, can you quote where you answered my question? About how the world cleans up America's messes?

Thanks

I am afraid in the case of DU that we have dumped all over the middle east it is going to be very difficult for the world to clean up after us. We are certainly not going to clean up after ourselves.

In the case of the gigantic mess tht we left in Viet Nam, the Viet Namese have recovered a lot of metal and the jungle has pretty much hidden the rest. Fortunately DU was not as available then as it is now or Southeast Asia would be as much of an ecological disaster as Irag is now.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki are recovering but it been over 60 years.

Bosnia is still reeling from the effects of DU and I don't think anybody is actively cleaning up the mess we left there.

I don't know how the world is going to clean up after the messes the United States has made keeping the world safe from democracy.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnLear

I don't know how the world is going to clean up after the messes the United States has made keeping the world safe from democracy.

Well according to shadow fax the world does clean up from America's messes and according to you and shadow fax he/she already explained how the world does so (which isn't true).

But thanks for your thoughts

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
i could elaborate, of course, but alas your dutch isnt up to scratch and you cannot seem to find a translator/tool on the web so no use trying to quote all those sources you require.

As for the link you couldn't understand: If you would have looked at the link i posted you would have noticed that it referred to a publication in 'the Guardian', an english newspaper. Granted, it might be british, but im confident you can decipher that, right?

now, while you keep on referring to my refusal to reply to a question it seems there's a little 'pot calling the kettle black' going on, right? Aside from which, you failed to understand that you insinuating that im a monkey would come accross as INCREDIBLY insulting should it so happen that im from, for instance, Surinam. not very thoughtfull, i'd say.

no problem though, in my opinion you're most likely a lovely person

Namaste

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join