It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Thank you! Brilliant as always!

Rod you are absolutely wicked.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

I try my best to be good... and not too wicked...

But in all honesty... I am good... honest!!??

Trust me...

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Piddling myself laughing here as our stinky poo killer kitten has just head butted the door that I fixed last week for the umpteenth time... daft thing thinks that he can still open the door with his forehead!... Boy am I glad I put a lock on that door!

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Man that was exactly what I needed after my day.

I'm loving this Jacy I have an image in my head,

It's all of us looking out of the window waiting to see your reaction when the shed door is opened, but as I know how we all look it's our actual faces, not our avatars.

It's brilliant I can see me dreaming this soon

Cody

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

I know, right? I have the same problem! I managed to go about four hours of pure good behaviour before. I was so proud I bought myself a pair of shoes as a reward when the anasthetic wore off.

Cody! Hiya! Are you not having the dreams already? You know, the one with Jane fifty years from now, sat rocking on the porch outside the Rainbow house?

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

I love you people.

Working feverishly on next part...I hope it's okay.
It's Rod's fault. I had to google 'Fifty Shades of Grey', because even though I've heard of it...I didn't really know what it was about.

jacy

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

jacygirl
reply to post by cody599

I love you people.

It's Rod's fault. I had to google 'Fifty Shades of Grey', because even though I've heard of it...I didn't really know what it was about.

jacy

We love you long time too my dear...

I shall refrain from saying that "OF COURSE" you didn't know what the book was all about... *ahem*

Actually, it is about the colour grey... apparently... so they say... erm... from what I have been told.

Kindest respects

*Cracks whip*

Master Rodinus

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

jacygirl
reply to post by cody599

I love you people.

jacy

You're far to vunerable to read that, 50 sheds of grey I have here however, a Christmas pressie,

Here is the male version

Cody

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Geez Cody...your man version....it has such a dark ending!!!! (lol)

*blows kiss to Rod* All I can say now, is something along the lines of 'what has been seen...cannot be unseen!"
I fear I may now be traumatized.

jacy

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

I had a similar situation last nite.

Usually I keep our bedroom door open, but last nite I closed it because of a back issue I am having.

Around 11:30pm. I am startled out of my sleep by a loud boom. (Of course my first thought was earthquake) Anyway I get up and turn on the lite, open the bedroom door, and there laying in the middle of the hall is my 17 pound baby boy (cat) starring at the wall and banging his tail on the floor. He was so pissed at me he wouldn't even look me in the face when I asked him if he was ok.

Hubby came from downstairs to see what was going on... Couldn't stop laughing for a good 1/2 hour after. And it hurt so bad to laugh, I made hubby leave so I could try to stop. Giggling about it as I type.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

HomerinNC

Family reunion pic, Homer?

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

You should put that in the funny thread.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by crappiekat

Next installment will be up in a few minutes. Just writing some of you into the story!
jacy

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Oh my!

My horrorscope told me a month ago I would be receiving fame and fortune soon.

Could it be true.....

I can see us all sitting at a table together at the Oscars. And everyone in the room trying to take pictures and to get close enough to hear what we are saying....
edit on 26-2-2014 by crappiekat because: sp

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Hi Kat,

That is so funny! It reminds me of the time my cat Phoebes first moved into this house. She'd never been on a wooden floor before and kept crashing into the dining chairs. She used to absolutely glare at me!

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Well, if I am included, remember that even my soul is probably a grumpy, yet lighthearted old coot. I would think Homers is as well as we seem to mesh at times.

And even those members who are in the story, I really do appreciate them even when we don't agree. They make me think.

I hope that when the story is finished that ATS will allow you to post it in the Short Stories forum. It's kind of fun to watch this one though. Almost like watching a child grow up.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Now picturing that, I'm really laughing. stop stop

Gotta get the ice pack out again

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
The Shed Part 6

As the door creaked open, the three girls walked into the darkness.
Night Star lit a candle and motioned for the others to follow her.
"I can't see anything!" Jacy whispered.
"Just wait a moment." Tsu whispered back.
They huddled together, eyes squinting to adjust. The candle flame started to flicker and grow. Tiny orbs of light seemed to emerge from the fire, and fly off in different directions. As they bounced around the room like fire-flies, Jacy watched with awe. She opened her mouth to speak, when suddenly the orbs came together and exploded!
The room was flooded with an amber hue.

"How is this possible?" Jacy asked.
The tiny garden shed was enormous inside. Rooms and hallways began to appear as she looked around in complete confusion. Jacy had never been inside a mansion, but she was pretty sure that this place qualified.
She kept blinking her eyes...it all seemed a little blurry. Letting out a little gasp, she collapsed onto the floor.
Tsu looked at Night Star, "Do you think she will remember...when she wakes up?"
"Of course she will. We all remember eventually. She's just fighting it right now. I'll go get Jane."

As she opened her eyes, a feeling of complete calm enveloped her. She felt warm and happy...and loved.
"Am I dead?" Jacy asked.
Laughter erupted, and she sat up and looked around at all the smiling faces.
"I know you," she said to fossilera. "And you," she turned to face TrueBrit. "I remember...I REMEMBER!!"
With a shriek and a flap, a huge bird swooped into the room and landed on her shoulder.
"Grayeagle!" she exclaimed.
"Nice to see you finally made it!" the bird replied.

Cody walked into the room, placing a large crate on the table.
"Rodinus sent us some wine for the party!" he said, pulling out bottles and blowing the dust off. "He sent the good stuff, so he must be planning to show up this time."
Jane clapped her hands together, and said "Well I'm off back to the kitchen...got sausage rolls in the oven." She walked over to hug Jacy, and whispered in her ear "I'm glad you're back, enjoy the shed. I've got to get ready for the party!"

Crappiekat was quietly setting out glasses for the wine, humming softly to herself.
"You're going to meet a lot more family tonight, Jacy! It should be fun...the ogre hunters are coming too, though they're a bit rowdy!" she laughed, blushing a little.
"I'm sorry...did you say 'ogre hunters'?"
"Yes...TDawg and Homer...although technically I think TDawg is still considered an ogre...not a hunter..." she drifted off without finishing. "Okay, I'm done here for now. Night Star is with the dragons, and Tsu has taken Sophie exploring...so someone will be along shortly to show you how to use your magic!" She smiled and wiped her hands on her rainbow apron.
"I'm starting to sense a theme here," Jacy joked...motioning towards the rainbow.
"Oh yes, Jane loves rainbows! To her, it signifies that all colours are beautiful...and so are we!"

Alone for the first time, Jacy sat back and closed her eyes. She wondered who was coming to teach her magic, and really REALLY hoped that she would get to see the dragons. After a few minutes of carefree daydreaming, she heard the shed door open. Her eyes flew open just in time to see a large figure silhouetted in the doorway. He seemed to be wearing a hazmat suit, or something similar. From inside the device a voice called out..."Did someone send for TheDoctor46? I hear it's magic time!"
For the second time that day, Jacy passed out.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Tsu322

Hi Kat,

That is so funny! It reminds me of the time my cat Phoebes first moved into this house. She'd never been on a wooden floor before and kept crashing into the dining chairs. She used to absolutely glare at me!

That cracks me up as well. Everytime I farm sit my buddies place I play fetch with the Dawg. Nothing but wooden floors and he crashes into everything.
But he's a Dawg and is quite forgiving...unlike their Cat who seems to remember every slight.

Every now and then, I wonder...Are guys reincarnated as Dawgs and girls as Cats?

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to let jacy know that I'm really loving this too!
Thank you very much,
G

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join