It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The Shed Part 7

Meanwhile, back at the big house....party preparations were under way. The delicious aroma of shortbread was wafting through the kitchen as Jane and Tsu chattered and laughed. Gordi and TrueBrit were having a jam session, because no party is complete without music. Cody would be joining them later (on guitar), and claimed that Rodinus would be playing a 'gerbil bongo'. (No one is sure what that is...exactly...)

Night Star was out 'exercising' the dragons...well, that's what she calls it. It's really just an excuse to slip away and ride a dragon....because, well...just because she can. Sophie the ferret was presently coiled up under the table, sleeping off a banana overdose and dreaming about rabbits finding their true prophet.

Serdgiam and fossilera were busy moving the 'beast of bureau' into the shed, as Jane finally gave in and admitted that they needed more room in the kitchen. Grayeagle was soaring high, keeping a watchful eye out for invading ogres. Apparently, beyond the Rainbow Land of No Time, was a vast and rather bleak environment filled with various nasties, including ogres.

There were quite a few people expected for the evening's festivities...including Homer (the ogre hunter, who is really bad-ass and carries a blaster)...and TDawg (who we have long suspected may indeed be himself an ogre, though claiming neither yay nor nay BUT he does carry a broad axe..?)

All was peaceful for the moment, until TheDoctor46 came running through the kitchen door.
"I thought you said she was ready? She's blacked out again...."
Jane wiped the flour off her hands (on a rainbow apron, of course), and calmed the well-intentioned Doctor down.
"I'll go, I'll go....carry on folks..." and off she went.
As she approached the shed she heard a loud screech and a 'thump' sound...as if someone had just hit the floor.
Turning the knob, she walked in to see Jacy laying on her back on the floor, arms and legs flailing...with a baby dragon sitting on her chest.
"Ahh..." Jane smiled, "I see you've met Whimsy!"

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Bravo!

You have been really busy today! Thank you so much!

I haven't felt like this since Downton Abbey finished.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

I'll second that!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Hey Tsu, thank you! (rhyme not intended, lol)
Aww, I'm so flattered by the compliments but I'm well aware of the good writing company that I'm in. When I started writing this, I didn't honestly expect anyone to pay attention. I just thought, oh I have all these people in my head now...when the 1st thread closed...so I decided to just write about them for my own amusement.

I have no doubt in my mind that most of you would probably write a much better story. But now I can't stop thinking about what I want to write next lol....so we'll just see how long it takes for me to run out of ideas.

If any of you write anything, please let me know....I will be there in a flash, or at least as soon as I get this dragon off my chest!

jaky

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

*shooos Whimsy off jacy's chest*

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Ohhh hey hunny! You must have sneaked past me, lol.
I'm getting kind of cross-eyed now, so I think this is me saying 'good night'!

I will be happily here in the morning, with coffee and smoke...so leave me some 'material'!

jacy

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
One of my two ferrets was dooking as I read this. I swear he knew what I was reading.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
If this were a real book, I'd buy it.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

There is no way anyone here could have penned a better story!

I want back to that dimension. Although, I'm very honoured to be a character here!

You deserve a long hot soak after a hard days writing. Have loads of bubbles and candles and stuff. Always winds me down after a busy day.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

jacygirl
reply to post by angelchemuel

Ohhh hey hunny! You must have sneaked past me, lol.
I'm getting kind of cross-eyed now, so I think this is me saying 'good night'!

I will be happily here in the morning, with coffee and smoke...so leave me some 'material'!

jacy

Well, as my Dad always says...

"Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite!"

Never did understand that one. How can you sleep and still keep bugs off you? I think he just liked to mess with my head.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I have very much enjoyed your story so far.

It's early here, but I have to say goodnite. Doc sayed not to over do it. So I am off to bed.

I have enjoyed all of your's company and I hope I have been able to make you all feel better today too.

Goodnite and sweet dreams to all.

Peace,
Crappiekat

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Night Star
If this were a real book, I'd buy it.

You know, it can't be that hard to make an ebook; Maybe once Jacy has made enough chapters, she would like a PDF version?

Keep it up - I should be in bed right now, but I couldn't stop reading once I got started again

-fos

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Sleep well hun, I'll make sure the Greys dont abduct you

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Good morning Oh happy band of warriors

Woke up to part7

Seriously laughed out loud at the ending, brilliant.

Keep it coming Tsu this is so much fun to read.

Cody

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   

cody599

C'mon boys

I'm off for a ride to the dragon valley, who wants to join me ?

I seem to remember a purple one that needed a rider,

Cody

Count me in Cody... *Throws on his leathers and boots whilst tripping over the coffee table and smacking his head off the corner in a mad rush to get to the purple chopper*

*Grabs corkscrew of kitchen table whilst limping out of the door*... "might need that methinks?"

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Oh Jacy my dear,

You are the second lady to have put a big beaming smile to my face this morning (After Mrs R that is of course...)

Looking forward to the rest of the story with soooo much anticipation.

Kindest respects and hugs

Rodinus

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

You don't need a corkscrew...you just need a shoe!....look for it on youtube...don't want to post it here (derail)......it's brilliant!

Morning guys and gals! I'm off down the shed to finish the paint job on the bureaubeastie....wax the blighter tomorrow.
So, I shall be popping in between colours to check for Chapter 8.....hope jacy has a good nights sleep and is all revved up and ready to go........

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

*whispers to cody...."think you mean jacy, you're getting the ladies of your harem muddled up!"
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Jacygirl ... You rock so hard that you are setting up dangerous standing waves, which may result in the volcanic obliteration of the vast collection of hot molten rock underneath Yellowstone!

Keep up the good work!

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   

angelchemuel
reply to post by Rodinus

You don't need a corkscrew...you just need a shoe!....look for it on youtube...don't want to post it here (derail)......it's brilliant!

Morning guys and gals! I'm off down the shed to finish the paint job on the bureaubeastie....wax the blighter tomorrow.
So, I shall be popping in between colours to check for Chapter 8.....hope jacy has a good nights sleep and is all revved up and ready to go........

Rainbows
Jane

Hiya Jane,

I believe I actually posted that video on a thread here a while back.

Tested it at home and it works... but not so well with Champagne...

Happy painting and rest well.

Right... back on track :

Don't forget to sand down in-between each layer...

Poor Jacy is going to need a good rest this weekend after all that marvellous writing.

Hugs and respects

Rodinus
edit on 27/2/14 by Rodinus because: Crap spelling

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join