It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

How exciting is that? (she says with a grin, handing them each....wait for it....LIGHT SABRES!!!!!!)

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a blaster at your side

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

It would be awesome to have it all in succession but I think it's better with the literary notes from the fans.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Tsu322

It would be awesome to have it all in succession but I think it's better with the literary notes from the fans.

I think that a subsection, called, "The Shed, and the Footnotes" would be a great addition. Kind of like how movies are made, and story lines are formed.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

That could work. The important thing is that the fans have a thread to provide inspiration.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Jacy! See what you have started?

You best kick that imagination into 5th gear!

Kick it out girl! You can do it! And if you don't think you can....have another glass of wine.

edit on 25-2-2014 by TDawgRex because: Spelling! Always with the big fat fingas! Crap!

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Jacy,

I waited to post, just because I wanted to read the majority of your story before I did - Don't be like half the authors out there and keep us in suspense - more chapters please

-fossilera

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I have so enjoyed your wonderful and whimsical story Jacy and look forward to losing myself in the pages to come. You have really made the characters come to life and seem to know us so well. With that I leave you with encouragement to continue on this journey with wide eyed wonder and much magic and love.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Tsu322
reply to post by TrueBrit

I know, right? ATS is all right and good again!

T Dawg, there are plenty of other positions you could take! You get free board and lodge, food, drinks and rides on the dragons!

I don't want to be a Ogre...I just am.

I gotta be meeeeee!

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   

angelchemuel
reply to post by TrueBrit

I'm just feeling the Sailor....and talking to an empty bottle

Rainbows
Jane

Sailors... Might be an idea to have sailors who save everyone from the Ogres?

Edited to prevent thread drift

Kindest respects

Rodinus

edit on 26/2/14 by Rodinus because: Phrase changed

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   
The Shed is in Chit Chat?

Woohoo!

I think this means we can continue to inspire our Jaky?

Please correct me if I am wrong mods.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Hello everybody,
Being as how this thread is now in chit-chat, I'm going to just talk for a minute.
My internet went off last night, and that is why I disappeared suddenly.
This morning, I woke up with a horrendous migraine, and have been til now, sleeping off my migraine medication.
My inbox was full of messages. I'm sorry...I cannot answer everyone right now. But I will...later.

I am completely overwhelmed with the support of my silly story.
Thank you, to every single person who has asked me to keep going with it.

My life has changed dramatically the last few years, and due to a back injury and migraines, I spend a lot of time alone now.
I was a people-person...working with the public....social interaction.
I am still young in my mind and heart (if not my stupid body)...and also quite lonely.
The internet has been a wonderful way to meet other people, and I have spent many many hours on this site.

Lately, I have been grateful to make a new group of friends here. There are actually a lot of people here that I consider 'friend', even if they don't know me. My entire attitude began to change. I looked forward to logging on in the morning....to thread posts...and private messages. I felt like writing again. My 'sense of whimsy' was back.

I had NO intention of ever breaking any rules, or doing anything wrong.
You all mean a lot to me. My 'real life' friends have long abandoned me because I can no longer run around with them and actively participate in life like I used to.

As long as I can keep talking to you, it doesn't matter to me if it's in MY thread....or another one.
I'm feeling very sad right now, but I want to keep writing 'our' story. I guess maybe it will be best if I write when I'm not on ATS, and then just post it after.
Thank you all for being so kind.
jacy

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I gets the feels.

But, sometimes, a tougher life leads to more appreciation for some things.

Isnt it amazing how people you thought were your good friends get outta there like its the end of the world when ya get sick? I still have a couple, but one has two young kids and the other is in school in a different state. Two friends! The rest just booked when the going got tough(er).

Probably one of the harder lessons in life..

I am glad that these things have helped your perspective though.
There arent too many that would really "get" where you are coming from, though plenty will say they do (which is actually appreciated by me).

Glad to see the fire is lit again. What are ya gonna do with it?

Ya gotta keep goin with the story though! Its not in short stories anymore, but I dont think I am the only one that was REALLY enjoying it!

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

That was a beautiful post Jaque!

I know what you mean about making new friends here. ATS is a wonderful place to be! Every time I open a new thread it's full of potential new friends!

I'm sorry to hear about your RL people. I tend to isolate myself on purpose (excepting soulful people) because I have very little in common with them. They all want reality TV, clubbing and the like. There's only so many funny looks I am willing to get from telling people that I have just built a frogtopia or that I've been listening to Will.I.Ambic. There are people here that get me without asking me to justify myself and I like that.

ATS is my soul family, extended community, parents, kid and pet.

Anyway, when's the next installment due sis? I've been patiently refreshing this page since I woke this morning.

Tsu

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Tsu322
Anyway, when's the next installment due sis? I've been patiently refreshing this page since I woke this morning.

Tsu

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Hi Jacygirl,

I am here. Had to find you guys after the last thread got closed.

I'm sorry your sad right now. I don't know exactly how you feel, but I can say that I have gone threw some depressing times. I could be in a room full of people and still feel loney.

I'm going through (among other women issues) empty nest symdrome.

Enjoying the story and all the interactions from everyone else.

These threads have moved so fast, I have some catching up to do. I have been watching the Eagle and the Owl a lot. I have been close up to eagles before. Seeing them on video doesn't give you the true sense of how powerful these animals are.

Anyway, will be watching for the rest of your story. Lovin-it

edit on 26-2-2014 by crappiekat because: sp

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The Shed Part 5

Jane clucked at TrueBrit disapprovingly, and everyone laughed.
"Tsk, don't be telling her things like THAT, poor girl doesn't remember you yet!"
Jacy looked around at everyone, wondering what exactly she was supposed to remember.
"Hey...can I ask a question?" she said quietly. "Did you all come through the woods too? Am I still in my own neighborhood?"
There was a slight silent pause...and then everyone doubled over with laughter.

Fossilera yelled out, "No! I had to walk barefoot through snow to get here!"
Serdgiam stood up claiming, "I had to walk backwards through the desert!"
"Oh here they go again!" grinned Tsu.
Voices continued to ring out, "I had to run backwards up a hill in sleet and hail! Ten miles it was, one way!"
Jacy stood up and put her hand to her forehead.
"I feel like I'm in that Hobbit movie...."

Jane motioned to Night Star and Tsu to take Jacy outside. As the three walked out of the kitchen, Night Star began to explain how they got there.
"We all feel like we are lost and alone in the woods, at some time. During this time we feel that we will never be found. But you never were truly alone. You have a soul family....a core group of people who are always with you, but not visible until you take the walk."
Jacy just stared blankly back at her. "Uh-huh...okay....still feeling lost here...?"
By this time they had made their way across the yard towards the shed. Some multi-coloured chairs were sat nearby under a rainbow motif umbrella. Night Star led Jacy to a chair.
Tsu sat down on the ground at Jacy's feet and linked their hands together.

"You feel like you were walking for days, but you really weren't. You were being brought into this dimension to be with all of us. Your mind wouldn't be able to accept the sudden change in scenery, so it goes through a 'three days of darkness' episode. It's kind of like going through a worm-hole."
"Am I a missing person now?" Jacy asked softly.
"No...oh no, that's the beauty of it!" Night Star said. "You are still 'there' in the physical, living your life. But you're soul is here. You can go back anytime you want. Cody is back and forth all the time. You will see many others stop by. Now that you have taken 'the walk', the hard part is over. From here on, it's all magical!"

Tsu stood up, still holding Jacy's hand.
"C'mon...it's time to show you The Shed."
The threesome walked, hand-in-hand like children on an adventure. As they approached the shed, Jacy shook her head and turned to the others.
"It just looks like a garden shed to me...except that it's painted like a rainbow."
"We know, we know!" the girls nodded in agreement.
As Night Star put her hand on the door handle, she paused for a moment.
"Are you ready for some magic?" she said with a big grin.
Jacy took a deep breath and nodded.
"Let's go in."

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Oh boy... am I looking forward to the sequel...

50 Sheds of grey...

She gazed up at me wide-eyed from the shed floor and bit her lip seductively. Unfortunately it was her top lip so she looked like a piranha.

'Punish me,' she cried desperately, 'Make me suffer like only a real man can!' 'Very well,' I replied, leaving the toilet seat up.

The black leather didn't worry me. Or the heavy breathing. But I must admit I was a bit concerned when she said, 'Luke, I am your father.'

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 26/2/14 by Rodinus because: Phrases added

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Rodinus
Oh boy... am I looking forward to the sequel...

50 Sheds of grey...

Kindest respects

Rodinus

ROFLMAO!!!
That's hilarious!
Maybe YOU should write that one, huh?

Your continuing support is most appreciated!
Note: I just read what you added! Soooo funny! Are you sure you're not in the shed with TheDoctor46??

Serdgiam: Thank you so much! I know you understand. You guys are the ones 'lighting my fire' hehe....couldn't do it without all of you!

Tsu: Hey doll, Part 5 is up and running! Can't thank you enough for being my new 'sister'! *sniff* I'm getting all emotional!

crappiekat: I'm so glad you stuck around!! I have 'empty nest' syndrome too....my kids were my world. They don't understand that Mom can't do what she used to do....they almost seem resentful at times. I guess that's why I've adopted a new family on here.

love/hugs/rainbows/dragons,
jacy

edit on 26-2-2014 by jacygirl because: more to say

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

To be quite honest my dear, 50 Sheds of grey actually exists and darned funny it is too...

I think Doc is in his garage... I haven't seen him online for a while... or he is avoiding me again...

*sighs*... know the feeling... Rod Jr leaves home to start internship next year... *grins*

Which means that I can put 50 shades of grey into practice... again... *ahem* (J)

Kindest respects

Rodinus

edit on 26/2/14 by Rodinus because: Phrase added

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join