It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Hi True! Nice to see you...we thought you'd abandoned us!!

Gordi...not only do I not have any matches...but I'm rather clumsy...hehe
If I start trying to do magic with my cutlery, I'm likely to stab myself...*sigh*
But I do love to see magic!

jacy

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   

I love physics abuse! Whether we are talking about colliding particles together to reveal the deep structures of the universe, or abusing Newtonian physics to create improbable balancing effects, its all good fun !

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Abandoned? Heck no!

I have just been pretty busy, and I will be again shortly. Work has been... entertaining over the last couple of days. Right... must dash. The lunch break is over, and there are things to be done !

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   

aww ok, did you see the others I added to my last post? Nothing sharp, jaggy or burny burny there!!!

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

jacygirl

...Gordi...not only do I not have any matches...but I'm rather clumsy...hehe
If I start trying to do magic with my cutlery, I'm likely to stab myself...*sigh*
But I do love to see magic!

jacy

OMG jacy!!!!
You just reminded me of a girl I met in a bar once...
She was very pretty and her friend had told her I was a good laugh... so she comes up to me, all confident! and says..
"Hey you - Entertain me!"
So I say "OK, Do you like Magic Tricks?"
she says "YEAH!!! I LOVE MAGIC!!"
So I say "Great, Watch me disappear..."
...and I LEFT THE BAR!!!!!! It was priceless!!! (Her chin just hit the floor!!!!!)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Oh ok, good True...hope your day is good, friend!

Gordi...I have absolutely no clue how you balanced the stuff (in the other pics you put up). You really ARE a magician!
(Did you steal Jane's wand?)

TSU! Where are you girl?
jaky

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Only a Scotsman.....brill....you'd make Billy Connelly proud with that one.....*goes away thinking of a 'come back'*
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I'm going to email her...I#m getting a bit worried, yet my spider senses say don't....getting 'family matters'....maybe we should swap mobiles too? Don't want to sound like 'mummy' here....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I need to get my 'inspiration' head on....but that's not enough when you want to speak from the heart. So, at times like this, I always revert to......

It always gets me speaking from my heart.

Off on my bike ride to the shops, and get myself 'centred' for a soliloquy......You have been warned!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

OK PEEPS - POP QUIZ TIME?

Name the song! From this BRILLIANT LYRIC!!!

"...He asked us: Be You Angels? and we said: NAY! We are But MEN.... ROCK!"

Answers on a post____ lol

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   

This.....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

YEAH!!!!!!
(Might have known an ANGEL would have the answer!!!)

Did you manage to balance the cutlery yet??? LOL

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Family! I missed you!

Mwah, mwah mwah to everyone.

Jaky, I'm loving the story! What's making the growling? What's going to happen next? You can't do that! Don't you know how impatient I am! Massive sqidgey hugs! How did your day go with your Daughter? I hope you had a lovely time!

Jane! Those chairs are absolutely superb and your fireplace is to die for! I'm OK for missing Rhod, I can catch him on iPlayer later, thank you for the heads up! I never check what's on so I usually miss all the good stuff!

Gordi, I'm listening to WeeLionman as I type. I love it! I keep going back to the 'AHh ahh ahh...' part of the song, you really fricking nailed it! I love the video too! Your creativity is beyond inspiring! If it goes up to half a million hits in a day, it's not viral, it's just me!

Syx! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! It's so lovely to hear our story from a dragons perspective! What a great idea and addition to the story! It's very nice to meet you! I'm Tsu btw, I'm the loose cannon of the family (as my previous boss used to call me)

Everyone else massive long hugs, even you Dawg, you're not getting out of it today, spikey utensiled apron or not. True, have a lovely day in work but don't work too hard. Cody, congratulations on beating the boss. Night, I will get around to messaging you about the you-know-what today, I'm not leaving this mac if I can help it. Mwah, mwah, mwah. Going to catch up properly now with no speed reading.

Urgh, I'm sooo sorry about yesterday, I had RL misery galore instead of Rainbows! Thank you all soo much for the smoke signals, even though I nearly cried when I read them. I looked in a few times but mostly kept my screen saver with Rainbows Warriors on, thank you all for being on my screen when I needed you! I'm still not entirely sober. Anyway, I'm not thinking about yesterday anymore. Rainbows, Rainbows, Rainbows!

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

And about bloody time woman!!!!

What's RL btw?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Real Life, the thing that's making me do advanced math....

Hope you're having a better day Tsu
edit on 3/7/2014 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Hi Jane! Epicly massive hugs! I just saw your post about emailing me.

RL is real life, I'm thinking of calling it fake life from now on and Rainbows is real life. I'm only just listening to the meatloaf song now, it's lovely Jane!

How are you anyway? Hows your day going so far?

I'm thinking I might not have a chair of a sofa now but a chaise. I can see me having the front room as an office with mac, notebooks and chaise, bed in the backroom but I will probably change my mind again by the evening lol. I'm thinking of having mirrored windows (like interigation rooms) in the back room so the neighbours above can't see in.

Have you planned what you are going to do to the blankey box yet?

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Hi Homer! I'm having a much better day thank you for asking!

What sort of questions are you dealing with? I have a C in GCSE maths if that's any good. Anything more advanced than that though and it may as well be Clingon to me.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxDaliGee

I definitely get it!

I was 5'10" and am now 5'6" (about)... One repaired disc in the lumbar (was severely ruptured and almost cut through my epidural artery, good job docs! they said it was in my head!), one herniated disc just above that one, and then some compression fractures in my thoracic.

I literally cant do 99% of the things I used to love to do. Cant race cars, motorcycles, cant ride a bike, cant drive through the mountains, cant backpack or even hike, cant train dogs, cant do any sports whatsoever, cant play with kids, cant really "play" at all! Bout the most I can do is sit at a computer, with maybe a day or two a week that I can do an hour or two of something standing up.

The government says I am perfectly healthy and able to work, lulz.

So.. I get it. The only thing that has helped me is my beliefs/practices. It has been a lifesaver in the most literal of ways.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

I'm in a statistics of math class, mandatory for my degree
Would rather be waterboarded.....

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

HEY YOU! YEAH, YOU!

I told you I can help!

Even if not me.. check this out: www.khanacademy.org

Then go to their math part of the site (its all free), and then whatever ya need. To be fair, the guy there is a better teacher than I am, and has a clever little internet blackboard to boot!

new topics

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join