It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Haha you were so lucky! I'd be too forgetful and end up slipping up! I'd be like 'remember the time we... oops'

Jane! How are you this fine evening? I still haven't watched Rhod, was it any good?

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Babe's Boy Bits....get 'em while they're hot!!
lol
Sorry....that was hilarious Cody...Tsu....

crap.
Forgot what I was going to reply.....?
jaky

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

angelchemuel
reply to post by Tsu322

We call everyone doll up 'ere like! Male or female!
Rainbows
Jane

I seem to always get called sweetie, I'm anything but that

People keep mistaking my kindness for a weakness.

(....AND Y'ALL STOP TRYING TO HUG ME! Jeez!)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

I do that all the time haha, by the time I get to saying what I was going to say every one else is a page ahead.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

TDawg!! *big tight squeezy hug*

I call everyone sweetie and hun...I just do.
Nobody seems to mind....at least, if they do mind, they never tell me, lol.

jacy

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Tsu322

I do that all the time haha, by the time I get to saying what I was going to say every one else is a page ahead.

I know!!! It gets really hard if you're in a few threads, lol.

Hey, check out the ENJOY: You're Banned Game! thread, hehe...I just responded to uk's poem with a poem!
(It's a weird thread...I just started playing...but I find it amusing!)

jaky

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I got to out and about today and get some exercise. 52 degrees and sunny! WooHoo! It felt great and gave me a boost.

Then I get home and turn on the local news and get crushed. More snow tomorrow. Figures, I just washed the Jeep.

Oh well, this is that kind of month and all and looking at the extended forecast brings me a bit of hope. Spring is supposedly coming!

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Hi Dawg! For you...

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

TDawgRex

angelchemuel
reply to post by Tsu322

We call everyone doll up 'ere like! Male or female!
Rainbows
Jane

I seem to always get called sweetie, I'm anything but that

People keep mistaking my kindness for a weakness.

(....AND Y'ALL STOP TRYING TO HUG ME! Jeez!)

I think the man doth protesteth too much!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Jane, I think you're right!
He almost ALWAYS gets called sweetie? (must be a sweetie)

TDawg....near Toronto here. It was mild (maybe not THAT mild) today here too! Sunshine....mountains of snow were melting! I don't trust it though...this time of year can be blizzards or warm spells. Glad you got out to enjoy!

jacy

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

That was an amazing poem? How the frick do you do them so fast? I think you should post it on here, considering it's about our very own Whimsy!

I only found that thread a few pages before you, I love it, it's nice and silly and the posters there seem to be really cool. I've banned you by the way!

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

He's probably the sweetest guy on here pretending to be all tough. I'm betting he cries when he sees chick flicks.

Off to spread rumours about Dawg...

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

I banned you back, lol.

Thank you so much!! I don't know why I can rhyme...I always have. I seem to be able to write a poem about any subject, lol....I guess everybody is good at something....?

That thread is fun...doesn't take too long....do ya think funbox is a kid?

jaky

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

You should do more poetry for in here! About the party as a backup piece to the story!

Haha, I've never really thought about it, I suppose he could be, he does mention Fisher Price a lot.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Yeah? I could try....I don't write in lovely romantic poetic verse though....I write conversational with emotional reactions and humour (I think?)...so it likely won't be good, but it might be funny!

jaky

edit: Hah! "mentions fisher price a lot"....geez?....nah! Well....funny kid (if he is).
edit on 7-3-2014 by jacygirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Evenin' All!
I'm just back from band practice, and thought I'd pop in and see if anyone managed to balance their cutlery yet??? LOL

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Gordi The Drummer
Evenin' All!
I'm just back from band practice, and thought I'd pop in and see if anyone managed to balance their cutlery yet??? LOL

Cutlery? Hell...I can't even balance my bank book!
ba dum dummm.... (drums)
(in reference to band practice)
(nevermind)
*****hug**** Gordi!!

jacy

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Tsu322

He's probably the sweetest guy on here pretending to be all tough. I'm betting he cries when he sees chick flicks.

Off to spread rumours about Dawg...

I'm not a sweet guy, I'm just me. (If others think that, I guess that's cool with me.) But like everybody else I have been known to blow a gasket. I just try to be as true to me on-line, as I am in real life.

I've even been known to get teary eyed from time to time.

And any rumours...by Dawg woman...I'll start flingin' poo again! Where's Tommy-Boy?

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

jacygirl

...Cutlery? Hell...I can't even balance my bank book!
ba dum dummm.... (drums)
(in reference to band practice)
(nevermind)
*****hug**** Gordi!!

jacy

You after my job in the band jacy??? LOL

[[[[Big Huggs]]]]] back at ya!

Gx

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Loving the story Jacy!!!!!!!! It's like a good book that you say I'm just gonna read one more page yet keep turning the pages. Wonderful!!!!

Ok, been having computer problems and I've had this one for many years now. I'm on the old windows xp and on ATS I can't read private messages or upload pics. had firefox that worked for a while than wham went all buggy on me. I had some rainbow pics I wanted to share.

I have been procrastinating getting a new lap top. So many brands and operating systems and...Gah I'm not that thechnically inclined. I want something that will last a long time. I'm mostly on forums or youtube or somewhere watching a movie.

Apple is supposed to be the best but they all seem to be a thousand bucks or more. Hell 400 to maybe 700 should get me something decent. Yes?

I don't know what to do. I see people spending a couple of thousand like me on this one and they seem to need new computers like people who have cheaper ones. Some eople rave about one kind and someone else says no, try this... Same with operating systems, some love windows xp, or 7 but hate windows 8. Most computers out there have windows 8. Some love Opera, some love chrome, some don't...HEEEEEEEEELP!

Been feeling blah lately so if I'm not around as much it's either that or my computer is acting up or I have a new one and am in the middle of setting it up. I would never ever abandon my rainbow family.
edit on 7-3-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join