It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

9 is a good number for me. Comes up a lot for me, in different ways. And we are only 9 days apart. See, there's a 9! Lol! ( may be yrs apart actually, don't know?) Some time we'll find out huh?
Funny you mention weather or not I'm human or a Dragon. I started writing in as a Dragon and thought of turning human by the time I get to the shed. To make it easier to interact and all. I have finished. Made my choice, but need to get in touch with Jacy to see how she has developed the story...... She Was, I believe going to work on it earlier, and before I could flag her down, she cruised! LOL!
I met her at a stream near the Shed, but we didn't discuss this. Choice was made already, but I'll re-do to suit the need. I'm easy!

EDIT: NS, I sent this off, went back to see who was in, and it said You left 9 minutes ago! I kid you not!! 9 I told ya LOL!!
edit on 7-3-2014 by SyxDaliGee because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-3-2014 by SyxDaliGee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Well, it's been a long 2 days, I'm STARTING to understand these math formulas, now they throw probability equations into the mix...
I think my head is gonna explode...

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 3/7/2014 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxDaliGee

Welcome to the insanity Six, I'm Homer, resident UFO geek and almighty Lord of the Grill. Waddya have?

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

He'll have 9 of whatever ya got. LOL

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Ok, I've been up all night. Time to sleep or at least try to. Love and light to you all.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Morning....she says to a quiet and empty shed

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I would like to thank everyone who, since the Valentines Greetings thread, have found their own rainbows, have taken up their reins to ride their own rainbows to start and to contribute to other threads such as this.

So to all current, new and those Rainbow Warriors to come.....

May Rainbows continue to light your paths

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Good morning everyone!
I'm here...all by myself...with coffee and good intentions, lol.
Will be spending some time trying to finish off the next chapter and get it posted.

I hope everyone is good.
Bleh! Still sleepy...will be checking in!

jacy

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
The Shed Part 12

Everyone was happily preparing for the night's activities, when suddenly there was a loud gong sound, and Jane's voice could be heard throughout the rooms.
"Family...we will be assembling in the ballroom in fifteen minutes. Tonight is our magical Valentine's Party and there will be many guests arriving soon. Please give everyone the warmest reception, and remember...that when we LOVE altogether...the vibration transcends all dimensional barriers tonight...until midnight. I would like to thank Whimsy, WindStorm, Grayeagle and the other dragons and faeries...for flying high and remaining on 'alert' for our family. It's been many years since we battled the ogres, but we must always be on watch. Rainbows everyone....I will see you in fifteen."

Jacy closed the shed door and tip-toed across the grass, cursing at her heels. Whimsy swooped down and landed on a nearby tree branch.
"You clean up nicely peasant!" the dragon quipped.
"Shouldn't you be doing a swan-dive somewhere?" Jacy cracked back. "Just be careful out there!" she implored, giving Whim a sombre look.
"Hey....Jacy? I summonsed somebody."
"What? You're not supposed to summonse...who is it, somebody's guardian?"
"No. It's another dragon. We can use another sky-rider tonight...and I trust Syx."
"Okay Whim...you've never been wrong." Jacy kissed the dragon's neck, then with a turn of her skirts, darted towards the big house.

Throwing open the back door, she was met Tsu, Night Star, Jane and....woodsmom! Jacy embraced the newcomer warmly and then backed away to peruse their attire.
"Wow....beautiful!" she exhaled. The ladies all chatted as their shoes clicked down the hallway towards the ballroom. There were candles everywhere, and rainbow coloured lights gave the huge room an almost kaleidoscope effect. The stage was covered with various instruments and equipment, and a massive crystal chandelier hung over the dance floor.

Cody and Rodinus were sporting matching tuxedos and appearing somewhat 'Blues Brothers' in appearance. In stark contrast, Homer was wearing camo and khaki...partially covered by his flak-vest grilling apron. Gordi, being a good sport had gone all out with wig, leopardskin top and kilt. TrueBrit was beside him, resplendent in black jacket, white shirt, red tie....and bunny slippers. Serdgiam and TDawg had decided to dress comfortably as they would likely be spending their time bantering and cooking with Homer outside. Fossilera was nowhere to be seen, however there was a fellow in a costume mask leaning towards crappiekat in conversation...quite possibly TheDoctor46.

Jane walked into the centre of the dance floor, a beautiful vision in rainbow-coloured chiffon. The chattering died down and everyone's attenion focused on their hostess.
"The guests will begin arriving anytime now, and so will our fellow lost souls. Remember that many of the people attending tonight are those with the power to cross into our dimension...and then return home again. The 'travellers'...the ones who are 'taking the walk'...will require comfort and lodgings. If you have summonsed someone please attend to their needs....and above all else....have fun and stay in the love vibration.

As the musicians climbed the stairs to the stage, a strange sound could be heard from behind one of the amplifiers. TrueBrit poked his head around to see fossilera cursing at a trumpet.
"What are you doing there mate?" True asked him.
"Argh! Emptying my spit valves..." fossilera explained, shaking the instrument.
True backed away from the flying spittle and gave fossilera a grin, "Well...glad you're joining us!"
Then with a wink and a nod, the guitarists broke into Gordi's Rainbow Warrior theme song.

The doorbell chimed loudly, and Jane gracefully made her way to greet the evening's first arrivals.
Tsu looked at Jacy with a huge grin and squealed, "Ooh, I wonder who's here?"
The two girls turned to Night Star, whose face was suddenly a very ashen shade of pale. With a look of panic, her head shot around to face the doorway. "Did you hear that?" she whispered.
"The doorbell?" Tsu asked.
A long mournful howl echoed through the hallways, and Night Star shook her head.
"No. THAT!"
Then she quietly lost consciousness and collapsed.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

.....and Elvis entered the building???......only kidding! See what your writing does to me....I get silly random thoughts....

Brilliant as ever jacy!
Big Rainbow hugs
Jane

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is all!

x

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

And today's award for BEST COMEDY LINE in a post, comment or storyline goes to.......

TDawg!!! for "He thought that the beer was too good to be used as a fire extinguisher…but food was a good thing as well…on a lower level. "

pffffffffffffffttttttttttt!!!! SUPERB!!!!

CREDIT: 2 Pats to the Dawgster!!! LOL

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Right - Since there is magic in the air, (I managed to finish work EARLY!!!) and a party seems to be getting underway...
I will present, for your bewilderment and entertainment...

GORDI'S BALANCING CUTLERY TRICK!!

Here is my kitchen table... and some balancing cutlery.... but HOW???

Yes, the Spoon and Fork are balancing waaay off the end of the table, on the end of a wooden matchstick!

What magic is this?????
(NO glue or ANYTHING was used in creating this illusion! other than 1 Spoon, 1 Matchstick and 1 Fork)

Cool as???? No?

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Aww, thank you Jane and Gordi!

I will incorporate TDawg's funny line into the next bit, lol!
jacy

Aww c'mon Gordi...how on earth is THAT trick done??

edit on 7-3-2014 by jacygirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

I could really go off you......grrrrrrr......NEVER!.....
OK....I'll get back to you on that one....*goes off to kitchen to rattle the cutlery drawer and find matches*

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

jacygirl
Aww, thank you Jane and Gordi!

I will incorporate TDawg's funny line into the next bit, lol!
jacy

Aww c'mon Gordi...how on earth is THAT trick done??

edit on 7-3-2014 by jacygirl because: (no reason given)

I WILL SEND YOU THE MAGIC!!!!
Try it yourself... get a spoon and fork from the kitchen....
Slide the prongs of the fork onto the end of the spoon...
slide a matchstick into the middle gap of the fork prongs, where it meets the spoon...
Then balance the other end of the match on the corner of a table..
TRY IT!!! The Magic will WORK I tell ya!!! LOL

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Gordi, did you manage this by way of arranging the items so that their weight is displaced in such a way as to counteract gravity? Because dude... That is thoroughly cheeky!

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   

TrueBrit

Gordi, did you manage this by way of arranging the items so that their weight is displaced in such a way as to counteract gravity? Because dude... That is thoroughly cheeky!

My SECRET Anti-Gravity Matchstick is OUT!!! (__I__) (Cheeky?)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Am wondering how many sets of kitchen cutlery are currently rattling onto kitchen floors as people try that trick!!!! LOL

AND YOU LOT thought that I was imbalanced!! LOL

More?

or

edit on 7-3-2014 by Gordi The Drummer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join