It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Don't worry - that makes two of us. I thought for sure that some of the others near our timezone would be up & about, but apparently I was mistaken.

See, back in college, if there were only 3 people up while everyone else was asleep, someone would be getting pranked. Then again, I may have to retreat myself, as I've been up since 5:00am.

-fos

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

fossilera

Don't worry - that makes two of us. I thought for sure that some of the others near our timezone would be up & about, but apparently I was mistaken.

See, back in college, if there were only 3 people up while everyone else was asleep, someone would be getting pranked. Then again, I may have to retreat myself, as I've been up since 5:00am.

-fos

Oh I've been up and occasionally popping in to check things out. But today has been a "Meh" day. Cabin fever has really taken it's hold, no matter how much I try to fight it. It took a lot of energy just to cook my chili and vacuum the place. Thank Dawg this weekend is supposed to warm up.

AccuWeather evens warns about "Spring Fever"
, I could do with some of that about now. My brain is flat lining.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by fossilera

Hiya foss! Goodnight, sweet dreams and angel wings!

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Oh Dawg, I hear ya! I am sick to death of Winter. It's supposed to warm uparound here too this weekend. I can hardly wait!

Won't really have nice weather staying until May though. April can still be pretty cold.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Night Star

Oh Dawg, I hear ya! I am sick to death of Winter. It's supposed to warm uparound here too this weekend. I can hardly wait!

Won't really have nice weather staying until May though. April can still be pretty cold.

This year I'm starting to think that I have the genetics of a bear.

I just want to sleep the winter away. And I've usually liked winter...until now.

I NEED SOME WARMTH AND SUNSHINE! But no humidity...I don't like that either.

edit on 6-3-2014 by TDawgRex because: j

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Night Star hey! I acknowledged you up the thread aways. I too am April Born! The 9th exactly. And yah, I think I'm gonna put on some Metal here as well! Lets Rock!! LOL!

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Intro to Ya TDawg! Nice to meet ya!

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

SyxDaliGee

Night Star hey! I acknowledged you up the thread aways. I too am April Born! The 9th exactly. And yah, I think I'm gonna put on some Metal here as well! Lets Rock!! LOL!

YOU KIDS QUITE DOWN NOW! YOU HEAR!

You' all need to mellow out to some easy listening music...like Sinatra or Metallica...

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

LOL! Metallica is mellow Bud! J/K!! But hey, i have done a Frank tune at Karaoke in the bars. New York New York. Great fun. I normally do Like Billy Idol, SteppenWolf, and some other stuff....
edit on 6-3-2014 by SyxDaliGee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Edit on Part 1 I wanted to add the word "Unnecessary" before 'Wars' in the last line...... But took too long to do so......

Dragon Flight pt.2
Onward each wing beat takes me. So exhillerating is the fresh air! 'Times like this, need never end', I muse with a smile.
Feels like this will be a great night indeed! The forest ahead has a stream running through it. Realizing a cool drink right now
sounded good, I bank towards the water. Looks wide enough I can land right in. 'How wonderful that will feel' as I have been
needing to clean my leathery skin and scales for a time now.
As I draw near the water, a shimmer in the air catches my eye. 'What's this', I ponder.
'Something different and new indeed'!
I've seen a tiny shimmer leave the deceased body of humans before, but this was not the same. How Grand in scale this is! A
Soul-Cloud?!
I quickly put the thought of water aside and head straight towards the shimmering black air.As soon as I hit the edge of this new
wonder, I begin to fall! The sky is bursting with sunlight! WTF!!?? Try as I may, my wings will not gather any air beneath
them to slow me down, and panic sets in!This is not right! What is happening? As I plummet helplessly, I noticed why I could not
regain flight. My oh My oh My!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

SyxDaliGee

LOL! Metallica is mellow Bud! J/K!! But hey, i have done a Frank tume at Karaoke in the bars. New York New York. Great fun. I normally do Like Billy Idol, SteppenWolf, and some other stuff....

Don't take this the wrong way Syx. But I once was a Soldier, aka a possible "warmonger". Did it for thirty years even. I've had enough of that [Snip]. But it seems that you are a Soldier as well. Every side has their Warriors. Warriors for peace and those who war otherwise...but in the end...we are all the same.

But this 'ol Warrior is done with that until need be. In the meantime... I want to ROCK!

Super cheesy eighties long hair rock!

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   

TDawg, I meant in know way by saying WarMonger, that a soldier is one! The Mongers are the ones who START Wars. Needless wars created through False Flag Ops for instance. I can understand a soldier doing his duty thats his job. However I feel a lot of wars need NEVER have even had to have taken place. See How I am seein it? I truly hope you understand, as I mean NO Offense to YOU or AnyOne who has stood the grounds for This Country, in a necessary war. I feel bad TDawg to have even put any negativities between us. Did Not mean any ills......
EDIT:
(I tried to edit Pt 1 of my story addition to include the word 'Unnecessary' before "War" but couldn't. Took too long to edit...... tried to make it clear on my stance there. Thx for bringing it to my attention...... Finding out that too Much Budwieser is not good when trying to write. LOL!!!!)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SyxDaliGee

Stand back! I'm including you in my POV of this story. Hope ya like it.

TDawg’s POV of the Shed’s party…so far.

Beer! Beer! TDAWG! BEER!

Tdawg Popped an eye open…”wha?”

“Stop sleepin’ and throw me a beer to put the flames down.” Homer yelled. “The food could be burned!”

A thought popped into TDawgs head…”Food? That could be important.” He reached into the stream and tossed Homer a Hefe-Weizen with a tear in his eye. He thought that the beer was too good to be used as a fire extinguisher…but food was a good thing as well…on a lower level.

Homer caught the bottle and rolled his eyes. “Church Key, dumb ass…these aren’t twist offs you know.”

“Use the handles Homer…improvise.” Homer saw what TDawg was talking about and did so putting down the roaring flames.

A new person joined them. “HI! I’m SyxDaliGee, I heard there was a party going on here?”

TDawg cocked his hat back and eyed the newcomer. “Sy…SCI…Hell I’m just going to have to call ya Six. I can’t pronounce the rest of it.. Pull up a tree and rest a spell, Homer will have grub up before too long.”

Before TDawg nodded off again, he heard Six ask about feeding his Dragon. “Really” he thought, “They’re Dragons…can’t they get their own grub?”

SyxDaliGee looked at Homer. “What’s his problem?”

Homer shook his head sadly. “ He suffers from Cabin fever.”

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

SyxDaliGee
Finding out that too Much Budwieser is not good when trying to write. LOL!!!!)

You Sir are fined...whatever, for for posting while drinking! Take that!

And sleep it off!

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   

TDawg Thanx for that! LOL!!! Excellant! Not needin to sleep just yet, but will have better dreams because you put me into your POV!

EDIT: Love your point of view on the food too!

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I'm so used to being alone in here at certain hours, I forget to check back. LOL

Six, your birthday is April 9th and mine is the 18th.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
We need some editing in the story I think Dawg. It seems that Six's character is a dragon, not a human riding a dragon.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

needing to clean my leathery skin and scales for a time now.

Unless Syx as a human has leathery skin and scales, I say he is a dragon. LOL

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
OOOPs goofed up.
edit on 7-3-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Gordi The Drummer
I think Cody and Jacy will enjoy this!!
SLAYER just posted a cracker on the "Post a Funny" thread...

Brilliant!! Just Great! hahaha!

G

LOVED it G bro

I'm probably going to have to work tomorrow, but I'm cautiously optimistic of a weekend off, regardless I'll be up at stupid o'clock, the roads will be clear and I feel the need......................the need for speed.

*Hi 5*

Cody

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join