It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 360
<< 357  358  359    361  362  363 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Tsu322

Its a slow day so far Tsu!

The early cloud chased away the early bird customers, and as for the rest of the day? Well, its been pretty tedious, other than going for a ride in my colleagues new van! About the highlight of my day so far was eating my lunch while watching an episode of NCIS on my laptop!

God... I need to get a life!

God damnit... I am getting a bit temporally dislocated at the moment!
edit on 9-5-2014 by TrueBrit because: REASONS!

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hehe!

That image!

Imagine that the one on the right is saying "So, Gerald, what do you think?" to which the one on the left replies "Well Bill, I think it exemplifies all the artistic elements common to modern surrealism."

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Morning Tefal Head!

I lolled so hard at that picture of you. When did you get the forehead reduction? It suits you!.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Lol, I think going out in a van for a bit is living in the fast lane compared to my life.

Have you seen the Boffins Telling Jokes? It's on BBC iPlayer. If you have hadrons over particles you might like it.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Woohoo! Another NCIS fan! I did a Facebook quiz....yes I know, I know....a long time ago to see which CSI chatacter you were most like......I came out as Abby on NCIS!!!!! Ah well!

Tsu....4 bathrooms!!!...you dirty, dirty girl

Right...off to make my tea...sausage egg and chips for me tonight....nice and basic...catch you all in a bit

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tsu322
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Morning Tefal Head!

I lolled so hard at that picture of you. When did you get the forehead reduction? It suits you!.

I think that the image of Willie must have nicked some???

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I will have to check that out when I have some spare time

At present, I am flitting around the site, and commenting on a couple of threads, one of which has depressed the living hell out of me...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

... and getting ready to close the shop for the day.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

All I can say to that thread is Wow!

Just ...wow!?

But then again, the divorce rate would plummet...
. No one would get married.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

I am sure the divorce rate would be affected in a healthy way, as would the suicide rate in a negative one. I find the entire idea very bleak, and the potential of this scenario makes me very sad.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Good day one and all

Night how were the tests hun ? I've been thinking of you all day.

Gbro glad your wife liked my reply

Jane I stand guilty as charged, I currently have 4 computers and 2 laptops, 4 guitars in total, more box sets than you can shake a stick at, around 300-400 books that I want to read again. I can't imagine how many we've given to charity shops, probably in the 1000 + range at least, and that's without thinking

True one day soon you'll get to drive that new van

cc thanks for asking where we live I've learned so much from that one post

Syx fix the wife's computer

jacy partner sounds so much better, just make sure that's the way it is.

My weekend will start tomorrow as I have to work and put the car through it's M.O.T. (annual road worthiness test)

So how are we all today ?

Cody

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

By the way Tsu, you have a u2u.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I watched AI. It was a very depressing movie as far as I'm concerned.

If people ever get like that, I'm definitely moving to the mountains. I wouldn't want no part of that world.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I have enough trouble adapting to the way things are now, let alone a future in which I am irrelevant in EVERY way, rather than to the degree which currently prevails!

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I view the world as my playground. Pretty much always have. Currently, the playground is smaller than it used to be, but I still manage to find fun. Tomorrow should be a good time. My bud and I have been hired to cut down some neighbors trees and level a....wait for it....Shed.
That one should be quite the puzzle to solve as the ground around it is quite spongy.

That project should take some time. I foresee a lot of digging in my future.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Is it a proper shed, i.e. without foundations or anchoring points fixing it in place? Or are we talking more of a significant structure?

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Haha, I saw that thread earlier. I'm trying to stay in the mods good books today though so I thought better of posting.

I don't think it will come to anything though, we were supposed to be flying around in cars that automatically avoided bumping into each other, fourteen years later and still no flying cars.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Yea, it's a proper shed, though quite large. It's pretty much resting on the ground.

It needs a foundation if anything we do it will have any lasting effect. That will of course be up to the neighbors. I recommended that they just build a new one as this one is showing signs of dry rot along the bottom though the flooring is still solid. The frame is twisted and the doors don't align either anymore.

It's salvageable, but it will be a lot of work. I'm going to approach them tomorrow and recommend that it will quicker to either move the structure onto their driveway (that would be a pain) or build a new one (the easiest route).

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Hi Cody!

All's good here. Enjoy your weekend off when you finally get to have it. It's supposed to be raining later anyway.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Hi Tsu *turns back grumbling to others*

I was starting to think I'd upset everyone here

Did you get my whatsapp message ?

Mrs C is in London tomozz so I might as well work the morning.

You all set for The Gathering ? I'm really looking forward to it

Cody

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

I just had to redownload whatsapp, I uninstalled it a few weeks ago to get enough memory to install Plague Inc, it's back on my phone now though. I just repied.

LOL, advance warning people; I can contact Shedders here, by PM, email, phone and now whatsapp. It's only a matter of time before I reply to the wrong person on the wrong device. Especially after about 10pm when my brain functions at about 10%.

I'm not all set at all, still have stuff to get lol but I am REALLY looking forward to it. I smile every time I think about it!

top topics

<< 357  358  359    361  362  363 >>

join