It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 330
<< 327  328  329    331  332  333 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Looks like the sort of dragon that likes a chin rub now and again!

Gosh... Right, sod it. I'm going to attempt to enter the dreamscape now. Wish me luck!

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Hey Night!

And how are you doing this fine night?

Temps wise I am as happy as a clam...if that's even possible.

But it sounds good.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

True, Gnight Bud! Have a pleasent Travel through the Astral Plane......
edit on 1-5-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

No offense Syx. Nether means death...

Aether means other worlds.

Just sayin'.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex
oh crap..............................

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I fixed it TDawg. Thanx Bud!!! LOL, wow what a space case I was there eh? LOL!!!

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Sweet dreams True!

Hi Syx! You'll have to take the Mrs. on a dragon ride soon.

Hey Dawg! I'm doing really well today for a change!! LOL The weather has warmed up considerably. I was so tired of the long, cold, grey and dreary days. Trees are starting to bud and flowers too!!

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Just bouncing around betwix projects myself. Been up since 5am EST. Part of me is tired, but the other part wants to stay awake.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I hear that Night! But not sure if shed like it...bein so high and all.....

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

I hear that Night! But not sure if shed like it...bein so high and all.....

Take one of the baby dragons, they can't fly as high.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex

Just bouncing around betwix projects myself. Been up since 5am EST. Part of me is tired, but the other part wants to stay awake.

I have a feeling I'll be up for quite some time.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Lol!! Good idea!! I'll have to see how She feels about that!
I have some stuff I started earlier and may have to Fly in a bit...Gonna try to hang for a while yet though....
We here at Syx's place just had a time lapse or something..... CC a very short while ago said , wow, it's 7 o Clock.
Just now she's like, WOW!!! It's after 9 already!!?????? I too can't believe 2 hrs blew right past us... Weird feeling......

Edit: Night note the time of this post. Just noticed it! There's my 9 for today! LOL!!!
edit on 1-5-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Well TDawg, Night, anyone else here, gotta Flap the Wings. You All have a great evening!!
Catch Ya's Tomorrow......G'Night

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Listening to BrushCraft on Fire on ATS Radio...and like a idiot...calling in.

I like to think it makes things interesting though. We talked about tomahawks...not your everyday topic.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Have a good night!

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

You have a good one too Bud. See Ya prob tomorrow...

This pic will be me and CC after a little while.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
@Syx

Long time, never on at the same time bud! How's it been going so far? I'll admit, I've fallen asleep on night shift too many times, so I started going to bed earlier; only reason I'm up now is because I've got the next few days off of work.

@TDawg
I had a read, and although it's something to ponder, I can reduce the risks by buying a really, really ripe one; I don't get the same effects if it's over-ripe. Hate to give it up though, as this is one fruit I can enjoy all the time

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

Yea...I love pineapples too,

But then again, pretty much anything spicy or sour trips my trigger. The #1 no-no apparently is apples...and I loves me some Granny smith's. I'm bummed.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
hello all...i just thought i would let you know a little bit about me..i am very shy to other people..i really dont like to met new people as i am scared of it get to close to them some thing is gong to happen..i have been hurt so many time in my life..it start when i lost both my parents in one year..that was a bad year for me in 1999 my mom passed away april 18,then my grandma may 21,then my dad june 29,then last was syx grandpa july 3..i had enough of this..i was so down..i couldnt handle not having my parents around any more..i went in to hiding..i stayed to my self alot..i hated going place with out syx..i was and still am scared some one is going to hit me or do some thing mean to me..i have always been picked on and called names through out my life..alot of things a kid shouldnt have to go through..i never had friends..well a few like maybe 3..but no more..i have always stayed to my self even younger i guess and not sure why either..i have been depressed for so many years..i dont even think i know how to even be happy..i was in speical ed all through school..i cant spell words god enough so i stick to words i know how to spell..and big words so confess me...i dont use these when i write ,? and i don captial my words when they need to be...i always hated my life..i am not sure when i go from here..syx has make my life a little better..i get freaked out alot and i am very stressed out over little things i worry so much but other things..we move out of our house we lived in for 23 years..i dont even live close to my house now..we are 3 hours from it..i think it was a mistake for us to move..i cry every time i see pictures of my house..we was to grow old in that house...i miss it so much..:'( i dont like living here..i am closer to my daughter and grand daughter but its still not home to me..i cant get things out of my head to fast as they stay in there a long time..i try to for get things but never can..people tell me just forget about it and dont worry so much..and well i just cant..i am freaking out right now about all i wrote as i am thinking some one is going to hurt me once again with all this..i am one scared and freaked out person..i have so much more to tell but for now i will stop as i am sure this is long enough and i am sure you get the point of how i am now..i am sorry if i dont reply to others as i dont know alot of you yet and scared to post any thing wrong as i dont want to be hurt or talked about...i am scared adn crying now as i dont know how this is going to go..i also have bad anxieties..wow..ok i am done..again i am sorry if this was so long..hope every one has a great day and night...

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

It's all good CC. It's not like we are physically crowding in on ya. You may answer any questions or not at your leisure. That's what is great about the Shed.

And the same goes for stories as well.

Which reminds me. We only get 400 pages I believe before the thread gets squashed, so at a minimum...give your intro story. Give a read through the many pages here, though the beginning will give you a idea and have some fun.

new topics

top topics

<< 327  328  329    331  332  333 >>

join