It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 327
<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Tsu322
Yes there is still some Baked Corn left. Taters as well! It is good even cold. Man I love that stuff!!

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Jane. Hi! A little while back you asked what Crunchies are. I called it that cause I think if wrote Potato Chips, you guys over the Pond would think I meant like French Fried Potatoes. French Fries we call em.
So Crunchies are Like Potato Chips, Corn Curls, any other crunchy snacks!
Syx.

edit on 1-5-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Ahhh! You just made me snort-laugh!
I've always called the ferret treats, 'crunchies'....only I roll my rrr's..."crrrunchies"...lol
Potato chips are 'crisps' to Brits!
But I really laughed when I saw the word crunchies.
Sophie knows what they are!

jacy

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

LOL That Jacy!! That is funny!
Give Sophie a Crunchy for me!!!!? Good seein' Ya OnBoard!
Wow, I just poured some Hershey's StrawBerry Syrup in my coffee for something different for me, and I tell Ya, IT ROCKS!!!

Hey Guys I'm gonna log-off for a while and try to get some stuff done here at home.

See Ya's All later! Syx

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Bye for now Syx!
Enjoy that caffeine and sugar buzz, lol...
talk to you soon!
jacy

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Cody here's the Banner;

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

BBBZZZZZZZZZZ, LOL!!! Ok, Later. Syx.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Guys here's some kool pics I thought You would Like to see. Click the ThumbNails for Larger Images. Syx.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Hey all. Looks like I've missed all sorts of shenanigans. The mess in the kitchen has been reduced and moved to the bedroom, which of course is closer to the shredder. There is a bonfire to be had after all tomorrow. (After the chores of course)

I know there are a couple here who wonder, why move the mess to the shredder when it's easier to move the shredder to the mess?

I'll tell ya. I want my kitchen back!

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
Cody here's the Banner;

Wow!!!!!!!!!! That is awesome!!!!!!

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Had a lovely day getting together with a couple of friends, one who I haven't seen in over 30 years.

Ready for the night shift.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Had a lovely day getting together with a couple of friends, one who I haven't seen in over 30 years.

Ready for the night shift.

I love a good reunion!

Hope you had a great time, And many more to come.

I guess the Night Shift is on duty, eh? (As Jacy would say)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC

omg...wow..thats was a good good one..i almost peeeeeed my self...yes he does have a better half...i laughed so hard...thanks for the laugh..every guy has a better half they just need to fine them...

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Hey Guys! Takin a short break here and wanted to Fly in and see Ya's.

Night nice to see Ya! Thanx for the comp on the Banner. I like makin 'em.

TDawg how ya doin?! Good to see ya got yer kitchen back! Nice feelin huh? LOL!

Can't remember if You guys met CCBears yet? I think she's gonna drop in for a bit......

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears
Hi CC! Nice to see Ya!!! Gonna hang with the Night Shift for a while?

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

thanks..i am giving this a try..syx was on my butt to much to join so here i am..

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

thanks for the warm welcome..yes some day you will have a better half it just takes time..

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

You know, I never played truant all that much. I probably missed about, four hours a year to it. I had to be there as often as possible, because it was hard enough getting any kind of education when one showed up for every lesson, every week, every month, of every year. It was only when I realised how screwed we all were, around half way through year 11 that I lost patience with the system enough to bring more trouble my way by getting the hell out of there.

Course, I only started smoking when I was eighteen, so I had less drivers pushing me out of the building. Then you have the negative space surrounding the school, which was a bugger to navigate without coming afoul of one of the feral nutter kids and their entourages. I do not mind a scrap, but I preferred to have tactical options, like a nice solid wall at my back, and bins and benches to chuck around if too many targets presented themselves.

Out on the playing fields, it was far too easy to be encircled.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Hey True! How are Ya this fine, no scratch that, wet and rainy evening?

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

It seems I have been remiss. Allow me to add my greetings to those you have already received! Welcome ccbears, to the friendliest thread on this website, and perhaps in the entire known webiverse !

top topics

<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join