It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 331
<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
this place is so confessing to me..why cant what you post to some one be right under what they said...i cant remember what i said to someone..but i would like to say thanks to every one who welcomed me in here..

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

hello night star..

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Give it time CC. You'll get the hang of it.

ATS is and is not like a chat room. The Shed sometimes takes off like a rocket, and other times stagnates. It all depends upon what members are doing with their real lives.

But we all share a bit of fantasy and real life here.

Think of it as a writers forum (Which it originally started out as) to get the juices flowing.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
a reply to: TDawgRex

You have a good one too Bud. See Ya prob tomorrow...

This pic will be me and CC after a little while.

Then sweet dreams ny fellow Dawgs!

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Well...it's almost Midnight here. Which means Cody and Gordi will be waking soon. It must be a good night because even NightStar is off line and all I hear is...

That's gotta be a good sign!

Good Night all!

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Hiya CC! Your Mom passed away on my birthday, April 18th! And your Dad passed away on my Dad's birthday, April 29th!
My Father died in May of 2007.

All that worrying is anxiety. I am on a medication for that and it really helps! All the folks in here are very kind, thoughtful, compassionate and loving. You have nothing to fear here Honey.

edit on 1-5-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Sweet dreams to everyone who went to bed! May Angels watch over you and faeries dance in the moonlight.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   

thanks night star..but my dad didnt pass away on april he was on june 29..but its ok just wanted you to know.yes i was on meds before and my insurance stopped so i have been on them for 2 years now..i do need them back..i am now looking for a doctor around here and its hard cause i hate calling people..so maybe syx can help me with it..its just all so freakie to me..i am trying my best..i dont know about adding things to the story i am really not a thinker..but i will see what i do come up with on my end..thanks so much for caring..

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

i am going to try it..but not sure how its going to go..like i said i do keep to my self..i only talk if someone said my name..thanks

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
well this polarbear is getting off for a while...hope every one as a great night..going in to my cave soon..take care

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
Cody here's the Banner;

Nice one Syx

I did this a while ago for you

Cody

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Cody!!!!!!! Hiya Sweetie! You guys are so talented!!

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Hi Night

How was your reunion sweet heart ?

I hate to wish my life away but July just can't come soon enough, I'm bursting here LOL

Cody

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
It was wonderful! So much catching up to do and a lot of laughs!

I know, I'm excited for you and can hardly wait until July!

What kinds of things do you have planned?

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Lot's of fun in London, I know a few places off the beaten track that are full of life, plus of course the whole tourist bit, a few days in Cornwall (I was born there) the kids loved it last time, hopefully teach them to surf a bit.

Loads of time with the family in the New forest, and I'm planning on taking my boy to the pub, he can buy me a pint LOL.

I've opened a bank account for them put in £2000 and got a debit card, that way money will not be an object to fun and they won't have to worry about carrying cash.

Gotta run, I'll be on my phone when I get to work.

Cody

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Sounds wonderful my friend!

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Dude... I am a metal head. The nether place is not unfamiliar to me!

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Good Mooooorrrrnin Shedinaam!

I've got the DAY OFF!!! Whoohoo! (Well, I'll be working a wee bit on finishing the conservatory mirrororororiroring!!)

@Tsu - The mirrored foil is semi-reflective, and semi see-through!
It tends to reflect light back to where it is coming from, so in daylight... the bright light is reflected back outside
and the inside is totally hidden behind the mirror effect.
At night it's slightly different, if you have your room lights on, and there's no strong street lighting, then people outside could probably still see in (but dimmed - like looking through dark sunglasses!)
But if you keep the room lighting dim, and/or the outside street lighting is strong, then yes it does offer some privacy! (All depends on the balance of light inside/outside).

@Truebro -

Truebrit -
The idea of wearing a fridge, rather than occasionally clearing one out and sitting in it appeals to me! Lol!

Bro!! I knew the girl who actually invented the Refrigerated Bra! Seriously!!
The only design flaw was, in moments of intimate passion, when you opened the clasp.... a wee light came on and spoilt the moment!!

@ cc - Honey, you're so sweet.
The Shed here in ATS does fly-by sometimes doesn't it?
and it does take a little getting used to!

If you want to say anything, anything at all (within the T&C's LOL) - please just go ahead.
You are with friends here, they are a great bunch and they are very supportive and understanding.
If you can't remember exactly who you replied to.... just say:
"I've lost track, but here's a reply to you all, just in case" or something like that?

No one will take offense if you miss them out! It happens all the time in a fast moving thread.

And please don't worry too much what the others here will think of you...
Every single one of us has lived a life with ups and downs, many here have suffered depression, anxiety, emotional and physical pain and so on. We're not here to judge. We're here to share. We're here to listen. We're here to help ease some of our Real Life challenges, but most of all, We're here to have Fun!

PS - Your dinner sounded LOVELY! (Thanks for sharing! But Tsu got more corn than me!!!)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: SyxPak

Dude... I am a metal head. The nether place is not unfamiliar to me!

^ ^ ^ ^ QUOTE OF THE DAY for me so far!!!! ROFL

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: cody599
....I've opened a bank account for them put in £2000 and got a debit card, that way money will not be an object to fun and they won't have to worry about carrying cash....
Cody

Jings Bro - I hope you guys are not expecting the same treatment at the gathering of our shedily??? (shed family)
You'll be lucky if you get a bag of chips outta me!!! ROFL

I'm gonna have to run a check on my shed family tree to see who's eligible for Salt'n'Vinegar!!..... Call My Lawyers!!!

You do know about the world famous Scottish hospitality right??
"Come in Come in... and warm yourselves by this cat..."

new topics

top topics

<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join