It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Serdgiam
reply to post by Rodinus

Gross trivia for the day:

Most dogs like cat crap because felines do not fully digest their proteins, making it a quick and readily digestible form of "nutrition."

I had to have a giggle there Serd... I am a veterinarian

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

I worked with one for a while, if that counts! I have also professionally trained dogs, groomed them, been a professional pooper scooper (awesome job, actually), and specialized in rehabilitating fear aggressive dogs in shelters. Worked at one for a while, but I came away with the impression that most shelters are run by corrupt people hiding behind the shield of what they do..

Got kicked out of a town for pursuing that.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Serdgiam
reply to post by Rodinus

I worked with one for a while, if that counts! I have also professionally trained dogs, groomed them, been a professional pooper scooper (awesome job, actually), and specialized in rehabilitating fear aggressive dogs in shelters. Worked at one for a while, but I came away with the impression that most shelters are run by corrupt people hiding behind the shield of what they do..

Got kicked out of a town for pursuing that.

oOOOOO Jacy, that makes two of us who can look after any injured animals in case the Ogres attack the shed

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

I love animals, and there is nothing quite as nice as having a furry pal come over to you, and ask to be petted. With each animal I have encountered, even of like breeds and species, they have slightly different preferences where petting is concerned, and half the fun of meeting a new friend, is figuring out where their favourite scratching, stroking, and fussing points are.

My friends little Devon Rex cat likes chin rubs better than she likes eating, mad bugger!
edit on 27-2-2014 by TrueBrit because: Grammar corrections

edit on 27-2-2014 by TrueBrit because: More grammar fails corrected.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

TrueBrit

I love animals, and there is nothing quite as nice as having a furry pal come over to you, and ask to be petted. With each animal I have encountered, even of like breeds and species, they have slightly different preferences where petting is concerned, and half the fun of meeting a new friend, is figuring out where their favourite scratching, stroking, and fussing points are.

My friends little Devon Rex cat like chin rubs better than she likes eating, mad bugger!
edit on 27-2-2014 by TrueBrit because: Grammar corrections

Cody does that to me all the time!

Kindest respects

Rod

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

I have no idea where to take that thought mate!

Best leave that where it lay!

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

TrueBrit
reply to post by Rodinus

I have no idea where to take that thought mate!

Best leave that where it lay!

*Coughs, blushes and realises his error*

True, I didn't really think before posting that, but i won't edit it just for the fun of Cody seeing it...

Kindest respects

Rod

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I don't do magic! (Stomps foot) I prefer the here and now.

Ok, I do...sometimes, but never in public and it usually ends badly for me. Referring to the BBQ incident. Everyone wanted a medium rare steak and what they got was well-done...And i do mean...everyone was well done.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Heheh!

There's nothing like a Freudian slip to make a buddy blush is there!?

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

TrueBrit
reply to post by Rodinus

Heheh!

There's nothing like a Freudian slip to make a buddy blush is there!?

But sometimes...

You just have to be that guy!

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Yep!

The one I hate, where I have had to be "that guy" is when a mate of mine proved that she had absolutely no idea about British history, and I had to explain Trafalgar to her, and who Nelson's Column is named after, and so on, and so forth. But honestly... If you live in Britain, and your mum and dad were in the military, you really ought to know these things!

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Check your u2u's again I forgot to add the second one

Cody

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Rodinus
reply to post by HomerinNC

Oi you... I will have you know that I am darned good at grilling... ask Cody about our last BBQ and the umberella incident... *coughs*

Ohhhhhhhhh... It is all coming back big time now... guess who is going to have nightmares tonight?

I believe that Cody has a photo of the umberella incident.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

The grill in the thunderstorm

Good timing Rod ......................... NOT

Just catching up be with you all soon

Cody

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Jaky that was as fabulous as ever! I'm still completely hooked!

I didn't know dragons were so naughty, now I understand why I feel a connection to them.

I have a draft of Tsus version of events, I'm almost done.

See yous all soon. Mwah.

I'm loving the chat on here, keep it up people.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

cody599

Rodinus

Oi you... I will have you know that I am darned good at grilling... ask Cody about our last BBQ and the umberella incident... *coughs*

Ohhhhhhhhh... It is all coming back big time now... guess who is going to have nightmares tonight?

I believe that Cody has a photo of the umberella incident.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

The grill in the thunderstorm

Good timing Rod ......................... NOT

Just catching up be with you all soon

Cody

Dude, that is sooooooo me, rain, sun and snow, I'm on the grill
So y'all step back and let a true grill master get to work!

Dammit TDawg, I said STAY AWAY FROM MY GRILL!!!

-uses spray bottle on TDawg-

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Coming soon on FOX. "GrillMasters Battle Royale!" Now that would be a grilling show I could watch. A little WWE and a bit of grillin' and probably lots of blood.

*Stabs Homer in his Tong hand with my Battle Fork*

Stop sprayin' me! Jane! Make him stop!
edit on 27-2-2014 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Oh wow....ahh...hahahahahahahaha!!

I just got here.
Logged on, grabbed a sip of water.
Sprayed water everywhere. Outta my mouth, my nose...geez you guys are funny!

Now I'm caught up, and completely lost for words.
*cheesy grin*
Thanks!

jaky

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Evening all..
Sorry,I'm late, I was choosing my outfit for the party!

YES, THAT IS ACTUALLY ME!!! LOL Is it... smart/formal enough?

G

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The Taming of the Tsu

Hiding the notebooks in the crevice of the cave walls, Tsu stretched and considered venturing out to get food. Surely the people at the big house would have put out some morsels for the birds. If she was careful she could snatch up the scraps and be home before anyone had noticed her.

They were normally indoors at this time of day, as was evidenced by the shadows moving past the windows and copious amounts of boots lined up outside the doorway. Treading carefully she slinked up the back path to the brightly coloured house.

"That wasn't there before" She mused upon seeing a similarly decorated shed.

"A-ha!"

The bird table was a smorgasbord of the finest foods she had ever seen and there was coffee too! In a mug! What sort of birds were they expecting?

"I won't be greedy, I'll just take the Churnton, I have a lovely packet of biscuits to go with it."

Bang!

The back door slammed and a beautiful, dark-haired ethereal woman stood before Tsu, smiling in that way that only the full-of-soul could. She remembered smiling that way long ago, and well, almost resented the warm hearted angel.

Tsu pointed her nose to the clouds and raised her chest in defense.

"I was just passing, don't look at me like that, I wasn't stealing!" She barked with the cheese protruding from her top pocket.

The Lady flashed a knowing smile and offered;

"We are having a Valentines party! Would you like to join us?"

Tsu snickered. As if she would ever be inclined to go through all that sloppy nonsense. Twisting the fake engagement ring she contemplated them all inside, laughing and joking, sharing looks of compassion and love as she hid in the bathroom, afraid of the scars they would certainly notice and mock.

"Thanks, but no thanks!" Tsu snarled at the unfazed angelic sight before her. She had spun and made it almost to the gate when the Heavenly voice called out;

"There's water in the bucket behind the shed, wash your hands before you cut the cheese, you are filthy! I'm Jane by the way, if you come in we can see about getting you a plate!"

Tsu might have turned if it were not for the shame of the encounter. The woman did seem nice though, and she wasn't at all harsh in her manner.

It was at least four hours later when Tsu was back in the garden, Cheddars in hand, possible introductions racing through her head.

"Now, remember" She told herself sternly. "They are laughing because they are happy, not because they hate you." It took another half an hour before she knocked.

Janes smile was wider yet than before.

Brightly coloured furniture was dotted around the large kitchen and Tsu could see guitars hanging from the room adjoining. Papers were strewn all over the coffee table and there were tubs of glue and odd bits and pieces strewn every where. There were people every where, all of them perfect versions of their own true selves, just being, doing, smiling at her...

"It's always like this! Grinned Jane, holding out a steaming mug and waving to get everyone's attention.

Tsu remembered then what it was like to smile, and to be filled with awe and wonder of the people. She had forgotten her vow of fear and solitude.

Finally settled on the cosy, plush sofa next to the dining table Tsu, almost in shock, looked around at the company she had found herself wrapped in and burst into sobbing. Everyone was so kind, it was all so unfamiliar, and yet, not. It was not what she had conditioned herself to expect. One by one the world-weary, yet full hearted guests (or were they residents?) spoke of their own path to the big house. She was not so different after all. Well, maybe she was a bit more feral but...

It was not long before Tsu had forgotten the walls she had so carefully built up. The colour was back in her cheeks and she was just about to burst into song when the room was suddenly filled with the most striking, yet strangely wicked Canadian accent she had ever heard.

"Ohh, I'm in Heaven!" Exclaimed the newcomer, as the angelic one brought her over to be introduced.

Is that a ferret in her satchel?

The Beginning.

edit on 2722014 by Tsu322 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2722014 by Tsu322 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

LOVEIT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

..and THANKS! I now have a bloomin great tear in my eye!

G

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join