It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Gordi, I've known my share of Scots. Been to weddings where I was surrounded by kilts....*sigh*....been to funerals where bagpipes played 'Amazing Grace' at the burial site (every single person bawling like a baby)....seen a Scottish woman throw a punch that impressed the hell outta me, lol.....and watched them party like it's 1999...

No doubt your mum is strong.

Syx....Sniglet? I love it! Sounds like 'snicker' and 'piget'....I like both those words, haha!

jacy

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Anyone else have probs showing they are logged off when indeed they are Not? I left 5 mins ago?.... Like 3 times this morn it's done this....

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

LOL!!!! Sniglets came from a Guy named Rich Hall from Saturday night live. Old days......

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Hey JANE!!
"Do You Feel LUCKY PUNK??? Well, DO YA??"
Are you ready?

Who will be the victor?

Who will rise to the challenge?

Doesn't really matter! As long as...
LOL
Enjoy the Game!!
Gx

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   

jacygirl

Gordi, I've known my share of Scots. Been to weddings where I was surrounded by kilts....*sigh*....been to funerals where bagpipes played 'Amazing Grace' at the burial site (every single person bawling like a baby)....seen a Scottish woman throw a punch that impressed the hell outta me, lol.....and watched them party like it's 1999...

No doubt your mum is strong.

Syx....Sniglet? I love it! Sounds like 'snicker' and 'piget'....I like both those words, haha!

jacy

Thanks J - She's a tough one and She'll be fine!

Now - Snicker and Piglet?? You're making me HUNGRY!!

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Looks like yer not the only one hungry bud!

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

LOL Syx!
Yeah I've seen that one before!!! Incredible!

@cody - Here's the Hat "proof" LOL

Oh, and did someone mention that there was a wee small tiddley rugby game on today???
Oh, IT WAS ME!!!
COME ON SCOTLAND!!! (I think I Might need to pinch Jane's wand for us to have any chance tho'....)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   

@all -My poor wee mum is in hospital.
She had a fall at her doorstep the other day, fractured her right arm in 2 places and got a nasty bump on the head.
(The day after she received notification that all her test results were great and she can go ahead and get her hip replacement op soon!) She's 78 bless her! and she HATES hospitals!!!

OK this is scary now

My mum's the same age, same injury minus the hip replacement so far

Man hug Gbro

Partially facial and elbow perchance ?

Cody

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Umm...your hat has doo-dads on it. Cody's hat has no doo-dads.
Note to Cody: Get some doo-dads for yer hat.

Gordi, love the pic though hehe....you're looking very enthusiastic!!

Syx...I get logged off sometimes too. Dang pixies...*sigh*

I'm actually in 'Word' working on next chapter...fer real this time! So I'm here, but in and out!

jacy
(humming, "I'm back in...the saddle...again...")

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Gordi The Drummer
reply to post by SyxPak

LOL Syx!
Yeah I've seen that one before!!! Incredible!

@cody - Here's the Hat "proof" LOL

Oh, and did someone mention that there was a wee small tiddley rugby game on today???
Oh, IT WAS ME!!!
COME ON SCOTLAND!!! (I think I Might need to pinch Jane's wand for us to have any chance tho'....)

I'm trying to watch the rugby here.......................just a sec.....................penalty ..............

Bugger

Bro just took on a whole new meaning,

Be back soon ..................... Damn thought that was gonna be a try

Ignore me

TRY

Wooooooooohoooooooooooooooo

I'll let myself out
Cody

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Hey codybro!

Yeah, mum got a nasty bump/scrape to the upper right corner of her face - But You Should See The Other guy!

The fractures are both in her right arm, but down near the wrist.
G

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Here's a taste of the next bit, continuing on and introducing Syx....

The Shed - The Party

Night Star's eyes flickered open, and she gasped at what she saw. There he was...the white wolf in all his splendor, complete with sparkling red collar, to match his twin soul's gown. As Jane helped her to her feet, Night Star laughed and wrapped her arms around the magnificent creature's neck.
"I'm so glad you came!" she whispered into his fur.
The band had just finished their first set, and a disc jockey played music while the musicians took refreshments. The ballroom had slowly been filling up with guests, many in mask and costume in keeping with the Valentine's theme. Night Star and the white wolf had gone to walk in the moonlight and to watch the dragons perform their delicate flying manoevres.

Jacy had also wandered outside to check on the children. Zack and Dougie were taking turns putting each other in a cage, playing "ogres and warriors" and feasting on sweets. Woodsmom's troupe were busily feeding rainbow coloured sugar cubes to Tommy Boy, as various faeries took turns watching over the little ones. With a smile and a wave of her hand, Jacy continued on to see if she could spot Whimsy.
As she walked towards the clearing where the crystal stream sparkled, she heard a soft rustling and what sounded like the beating of wings.
"Who goes there?" she called into the darkness.
Sophie and the pink gerbils had been chasing pixies in the garden when she heard her mother's voice. Scampering off, she ran towards Jacy...just as a strange man limped out of the shadows.
"Hello, my name is Jacy and this is Sophie." she said smiling. The man appeared to be thinking very hard, as he spoke not a word but continued to fumble himself into an old leather jacket.
With apparent frustration, he opened his mouth and spewed out a story about being a dragon turned man turned shapeshifter...?
"You must be Syx..." Jacy laughed. "Come with me, there are others waiting to meet you."
"The journey gets better and better!" Syx replied.
"Oh! You have NO idea!" Jacy winked.

(running back to write more, just want you all to know I'm still in the game!)
jacy

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Afternoon Warriors!

Massive hugs to everyone!

I'm loving the updates to the story! Brilliant work fellas! I'm going to do a little bit as well today, not sure where to go with it yet though.

Well, I was minding my own business in bed this morning, sleeping like a baby when my neighbour found a gap in his bedroom wall that didn't have any nails in it. I don't like him very much.

How is everyone this fine day?

Jaky Sis, I'm looking forward to my fix of your latest chapter, I've been like an alcoholic in a brewery this morning with all the latest chapters! Such a lovely way to start the day.

Gordi, send our Mam my best gentle hugs and tell her it's vodka/red bull or killer heels, not both together.

Much love to all.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Here's to wishing your Mom a speedy recovery. But I can relate to her luck.

I'm starting to think I should keep good news to myself these days. It seems as soon as I say Woo-Hoo!, something comes along and ruins it. Ah well, such is the bio-rhythm of life, can't be bitter about it, you just have to live it the best you can.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Good day everyone (it is not the morning any more. My goodness, I am quite temporally dislocated at this point in the day)

Gordi,

Sorry to hear that your mother has had a gyroscopic failure. That is never a pleasant experience. I hope she recovers from that, and indeed the impending hip operation, with all due expeditiousness and aplomb!

I would have been in here sooner, but I had a significant amount of work to complete this morning, which ran over into the afternoon. So frenzied have I been, that I have not even had any lunch yet! Moreover, it appears as if it will be some time before I get to actually eat something, since I have more work yet to complete, and because mother has gone to town, leaving me in control of the store for the duration of her excursion. Since she has a habit of being gone for longer than she has previously anticipated, I am under the assumption that I will be eating my lunch at about five thirty

edit on 15-3-2014 by TrueBrit because: Corrected failure of temporal reference.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

*GROUP HUG* Jacy attacks Tsu, TDawg and True in a big squishy!!

I never expected to see you all today....happy happy joy joy!!

*pushing a piece of my toast and some tea towards True*...it's not much, but that's what I'm having right now, so please share with me? (Mum! Don't dawdle....our boy is hungry!!!)

And *poof* back into the 'Word' tab again....
jaky

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Nom nom! I do not know what it is about binary toast, but it just does not go down as nicely with tea as the real stuff. Its probably all those pesky ones and zeros!

I will be alright though. If I have to eat VERY late, I will say screw it all and order chinese food!

Massive squishy hugs back!

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Bring it on Gordi!!!

Not good at taking 'selfies'!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Thats alright Jane....

"Your side wore the nicest jerseys!"

Right, thats my Max Boyce quote for the day!

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Geez Jane...you're so pretty!
I think your 'selfie' is lovely sweetie....sheesh!!
Seriously....if I was a guy, I'd be chatting you up large!

(I took one, but the mirror is dirty lol...kinda embarrassed to show it)

jacy

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join