It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Gregg's???? That's a bakery chain over here in the UK!

OK.....there is a birthday coming up.....I want to do something 'special'....mwahahahaha! Who's on board?
We all know who it is...and it doesn't matter that he sees this here......but I don't want us to derail this thread. Given the huge and unique personality of the man.....get your thinking and creative hats on guys!

I also think it would be a nice idea to have everyones birthdays.....see where I'm going with this...

If you don't want to post your birthday on here, U2U it to me......we can have so much fun spreading the rainbows! What do you all think?

Right I have to head out and get my son's beer in for a party he's going to tonight....old enough to drink it, but not old enough to buy it! Sheesh I wish they would just have one 'adult' age in this country! I have to get it done quick as the rugby starts earlier today

I'll be keeping an eye and randomly posting for the rest of the day.....you have been warned!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

Oh yay!! I'm off to check now!

*hugs* to Homer....sitting here tapping my fork on my plate, waiting for pancakes.

*hugs* to Jane...I know she's a few pages back, but she will be here any minute!!

jacy

Syx...I got the letter part, but no pics?
edit on 15-3-2014 by jacygirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   

SyxPak
Hi Jane! Top o' the Morn to Ya! Here, have some Coffee!

Pssst....I don't do coffee....I do tea!

Although I do like a good cappuccino every now and again!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   

jacygirl
reply to post by SyxPak

Oh yay!! I'm off to check now!

*hugs* to Homer....sitting here tapping my fork on my plate, waiting for pancakes.

*hugs* to Jane...I know she's a few pages back, but she will be here any minute!!

jacy

Oi!!!! Morning jacy hun! ( )

Rainbows
Jane

PS....if Gordi pops in....he's still sleeping probably, before I get back....tell him I haven't forgotten about the 'appraisal' he wants me to write.......*flitpoof*....and she was gone!
edit on 15-3-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Oh my silly me. Here's Your 'T' Jane!

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Wow Jacy, I copy pasted the message I had written with the pix, then pasted it into a new mail 4 ya, then forgot the pix! Look at 2nd email, Lol! Man, NEED MORE COFFEE!!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

Aww Syx, thank you! Those are awesome pictures, and I haven't seen them before. (Do you watch Game of Thrones?)
I just love dragons...it's funny, there seems to be a lot of us dragon-lovers here.
Music lovers too....lots of heavy metal fans, hehe.

Jane...you should maybe u2 us with your birthday ideas? I know who you're talking about,
...but have no idea what I can do. (help?)

I watched the movie "Mandela...Long Road to Freedom" the other night. Ever since, all I keep thinking is that YES we can make a difference. We CAN start a 'Rainbow Revolution' lol. There is a reason why we are all here....kindred spirits...I really just love you guys!

jacy

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Haven't see that yet Jacy. Looks like I would prob like it though. Yah, the little white Dragon is from that show I believe. The Gal in those reminded me of your avatar here, so I grabbed em for ya!

And I agree, Yes we are here for Some reason. Prob diff reasons for diff people. My reason I'm still here: You guys brought me out of my seasonal depression. Thank You ALL for That! Time will tell what, for any other reasons.......
Your last statement warmed my Heart Jacy!

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   

jacygirl
reply to post by SyxPak

Hey Syx *hugs*...we finally get to have coffee together!!
I LOVE the little guy, are you kidding? Sheesh...I'd have a whole herd of 'em, lol.
How are you doing today? I'm so happy to get to spend some time here....yay!!
jacy

I just came from the Rainbow Lounge....listened to Gordi's song...(Can two become one)...so pretty!
There is some amazing talent in this Shed...I am constantly impressed by everyone!

A "herd"??? Surely it's a SWOOSH of DRAGONS??? LOL

[[[[[Jacy]]]]] missed ya hunny!

Gx

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   

angelchemuel
reply to post by HomerinNC

OK.....Zack needs playmates/friends other than the animals!......woodsmom.....jacy.....we're needing mini rainbow warriors!!!

@Buttercup.....get over here and get your morning hug.....

I haven't read past Homer's post yet......so back at it....thought I'd better add that caveat so I don't make a mess of my posts like yesterday morning!

Rainbows
Jane

PS....well I slept like a log! So sorry you peeps had bad ones
edit on 15-3-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

So, it was JANE who nicked all the ZZZZzzzzzzzz's !!!

...and HEY!!! I Brought a wee wild "Dougie in a cage" to the shed for Zack to play with!!! LOL

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Gordi Bud! G'Mornin to ya!
Hey funny that, I was thinkin the other day what a group of Dragons would be called. Like a gaggle of geese, flock of birds, etc... Swoosh may just fit!

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
google says: "If you read Anne McCaffrey's Dragon rider series, she calls them "wings" when they are a fighting unit, "weirs" if it is their home, "dragons" if they are in a group but not a group of fighters, or a "clutch" if it is a nest of eggs.
The best answer I've found though is in Japan the proper collective term for them is "tatsu"."
edit on 15-3-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

That, 'best answer' comment, not mine, was in the reply somebody made to the Q......

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Gordi!!!! Yay!
OMG I missed you all....time zones are so sucky....I love it when a bunch of us are all here together!
Your song is brilliant, by the way. You are talented...even more so than some famous people, so when you get discovered, please don't forget about your Shed-family? (hahaha...like we would ever leave you alone...haha)

Syx...I mean it, truly. I do love everyone in this thread...even the visitors and lurkers. I was feeling pretty bad at the time that Jane started her thread, which led us here. So I thank Jane for starting this adventure...it seems to really mean a lot to us. (it does to me!)

jacy

Edit: I don't care about what's proper....if I saw a huge bunch of dragons...to me, it would be a herd. The worst ever, would be a herd of spiders. Then I would huddle. In my own herd. It would be a herdle. If I can't find a word to describe something, I make one up. In my world, that's okay.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   

angelchemuel

....PS....if Gordi pops in....he's still sleeping probably, before I get back....tell him I haven't forgotten about the 'appraisal' he wants me to write.......*flitpoof*....and she was gone!....

HEY!
I've been up fixing bloomin' computer printers since early o'clock!
Wifey had to print out some manuscript stuff for her dad and the printer was playin' up, as usual!

@Jacy - Hey hun did you happen to notice my post a while back about my wife's great great great uncle???
He was apparently responsible for exploring, mapping and opening the first trade routes into the Yukon...
I was wondering if anyone in Canada had heard of him??

@all -My poor wee mum is in hospital.

She had a fall at her doorstep the other day, fractured her right arm in 2 places and got a nasty bump on the head.
(The day after she received notification that all her test results were great and she can go ahead and get her hip replacement op soon!) She's 78 bless her! and she HATES hospitals!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Love Ya Jane!!! Thanx!! If it wasn't for You, Jacy may not have started 'The Shed', and I would never have met All You Fine People!!

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Gordy wow Bud. Hope yer Mom fares well...... Hate to see anyone hospitalized...........

Jacy, I hear ya on the proper words or not deal. I make up stuff here all the time too! Drives my ole lady nuts!! LOL!!
A comedian here a while back had a skit on TV like that. He called those type words, Sniglets. LOL!

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Gordi...I did read that post about your wife's great great great uncle. (I may have heard of him...in school, perhaps? Sorry I can't remember.)
So he helped open up Canada? Once Canada got opened up, people like my English parents decided to move here, and hatch a brand new Canadian? Mmmkay, I won't hold that against you.

(lovely country, honest....but I'm still up to my butt in snow...grrrr..)

Sorry to hear about your mum, but glad she is well after all that! Tell her, when people ask what happened....that she should say, "Oh this is nothing, you should see the other guy!" lol

jacy

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   

jacygirl

Gordi...I did read that post about your wife's great great great uncle. (I may have heard of him...in school, perhaps? Sorry I can't remember.)
So he helped open up Canada? Once Canada got opened up, people like my English parents decided to move here, and hatch a brand new Canadian? Mmmkay, I won't hold that against you.

(lovely country, honest....but I'm still up to my butt in snow...grrrr..)

Sorry to hear about your mum, but glad she is well after all that! Tell her, when people ask what happened....that she should say, "Oh this is nothing, you should see the other guy!" lol

jacy

Sounds like you KNOW my mum!!! LOL

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   

jacygirl
..... I don't care about what's proper....if I saw a huge bunch of dragons...to me, it would be a herd. The worst ever, would be a herd of spiders. Then I would huddle. In my own herd. It would be a herdle. If I can't find a word to describe something, I make one up. In my world, that's okay....

LOL - Jacy darlin',
I made up SWOOSH OF DRAGONS!!!!!!!! ROFL!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
And now for something completely different.
This is an example of my luck at times......

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join