It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Sorry to hear about your mum Gordi....I really think she should heed Tsu's advice.....no matter how stubborn she is

My mum had both hips replaced TWICE!!!! The first 'batch in her early 60's....it's a big op.....but pretty much the norm these days.

Would you all lay off the thank you's please? *embarrassed face*.....you are all Rainbow Warriors in your own right......you just didn't show it is all
........somebody here used a different term which I rather liked....I'll go back and try and find it.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Jacy Thanx for The Official Intro to The Shed. It's Perfect! (I say while widely Smiling!)

Tsu, Good Mornin' to You too. Hug right back on Ya!

TDawg and True, Good Mornin' Guys. Hi 5's to Ya Both!

Jane, that's one of the better Selfies I've seen online!
I've seen some ya need sunglasses to get through the glare, cause they hold the cam right in front of their face!

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Well THAT was a boring match!!!!!

Congratulations Cody!

Right...off to put on kettle before the BIGGY!

Are ya ready Gordi?....Are ya ready mon???

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
GET IN THERE ENGLAND

Great game.......................... C'mon France

Never thought I'd say that

Cody

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

Thanks hun! I tried to keep it true to your point of view!
Okay...here is the beginning of the party....going to take a short break from writing, but plan to stay here while I get 2nd pot of coffee going, lol.

jacy

The Shed - The Party

Night Star's eyes flickered open, and she gasped at what she saw. There he was...the white wolf in all his splendor, complete with sparkling red collar, to match his twin soul's gown. As Jane helped her to her feet, Night Star laughed and wrapped her arms around the magnificent creature's neck.
"I'm so glad you came!" she whispered into his fur.
The band had just finished their first set, and a disc jockey played music while the musicians took refreshments. The ballroom had slowly been filling up with guests, many in mask and costume in keeping with the Valentine's theme. Night Star and the white wolf had gone to walk in the moonlight and to watch the dragons perform their delicate flying manoevres.

Jacy had also wandered outside to check on the children. Zack and Dougie were taking turns putting each other in a cage, playing "ogres and warriors" and feasting on sweets. Woodsmom's troupe were busily feeding rainbow coloured sugar cubes to Tommy Boy, as various faeries took turns watching over the little ones. With a smile and a wave of her hand, Jacy continued on to see if she could spot Whimsy.
As she walked towards the clearing where the crystal stream sparkled, she heard a soft rustling and what sounded like the beating of wings.
"Who goes there?" she called into the darkness.
Sophie and the pink gerbils had been chasing pixies in the garden when she heard her mother's voice. Scampering off, she ran towards Jacy...just as a strange man limped out of the shadows.
"Hello, my name is Jacy and this is Sophie." she said smiling. The man appeared to be thinking very hard, as he spoke not a word but continued to fumble himself into an old leather jacket.
With apparent frustration, he opened his mouth and spewed out a story about being a dragon turned man turned shapeshifter...?
"You must be Syx..." Jacy laughed. "Come with me, there are others waiting to meet you."
"The journey gets better and better!" Syx replied.
"Oh! You have NO idea!" Jacy winked.

As the party guests were dancing in the ballroom, a few people had gathered outside. TDawg was busy flipping meat on his grill occasionally turning to look for Homer. Fossilera picked at a broiled delicacy while TDawg muttered under his breath.
"Relax Dawg," Fossilera grinned. "He's inside taking videos of the dancers. You don't dance?" he inquired.
"I cook!" replied TDawg..."I don't dance, and I DON'T hug!"
Suddenly a group of pixies joined hands and started dancing around singing, "Hug the dawg...hug the dawg!"
"Good luck with that!" Fossilera called over his shoulder as he made his was back towards the house.
As he reached the kitchen he saw Homer and Tsu watching a video of Cody and TrueBrit dancing.
"Show mine, show mine!" Tsu squealed laughing.
Gordi stuck his head in the doorway, still wearing the wig, leopard-skin and kilt...and called out to the folks in the kitchen.
"Cody and Jane are about to do their big fancy routine!" he yelled before turning to run back down the hall.

As the lighting faded to almost black, the dancers retreated from the floor. Serdgiam's voice echoed through the darkness, announcing the official Rainbow Land dance. Everyone was silent as Cody and Jane walked to the center of the huge floor. The sound and light both came on simultaneously, and with an audible "gasp" everyone rose to see the splendor. Then Cody leaned down to bow and kiss Jane's hand...and with a cheer from the audience...the dance began.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
(Tappin' my fingers waiting for Jacy to post Her selfie......)

edit: oops, post too soon, goin up to read more......

edit on 15-3-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

angelchemuel
Well THAT was a boring match!!!!!

Congratulations Cody!

Right...off to put on kettle before the BIGGY!

Are ya ready Gordi?....Are ya ready mon???

Rainbows
Jane

Thanks Jane

Now I'm supporting France

Good luck to both you and Gbro for the next match. Let's keep it clean, no biting or below the belt guys.

Cody

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   

cody599
GET IN THERE ENGLAND

Great game.......................... C'mon Ireland

Never thought I'd say that

Cody

There.....sorted it for you

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Very Nice Job Dear! I can picture everything Perfectly! You do have a way with words Jacy!! You been lookin' into gettin this Published after completion?!

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

Aww, thank you! I really enjoying doing this!!

I find it a little hard to actually gauge how many 'pages' we have so far. I don't know if it would qualify as the beginning of a book, lol...or would still fall into the 'short story' category.
I think my dream would be to see it published, and all of us acknowledged as a group!! So, because I believe that anything is possible, I am going to just keep going...and see how far it leads!!?

jacy

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Was thinkin after I just posted, this very well could actually go on a long long time! That would be fine with me as I don't want to see this end anytime soon, for sure!

It's been Great Jacy sharing morning Coffee with You for a Change, but as per usual, somethin's up already here and I gotta Fly off for a while.
I hope You and EveryOne have a Great Day!!! Syx.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Sorry should have quoted

Please see next post

Cody

edit on 15/3/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

Bye for now Syx!
Did you get the u2u I sent you?
Thanks for being here with me this morning!!

jacy

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

jacygirl
reply to post by SyxPak

Thanks hun! I tried to keep it true to your point of view!
Okay...here is the beginning of the party....going to take a short break from writing, but plan to stay here while I get 2nd pot of coffee going, lol.

jacy

The Shed - The Party

Night Star's eyes flickered open, and she gasped at what she saw. There he was...the white wolf in all his splendor, complete with sparkling red collar, to match his twin soul's gown. As Jane helped her to her feet, Night Star laughed and wrapped her arms around the magnificent creature's neck.
"I'm so glad you came!" she whispered into his fur.
The band had just finished their first set, and a disc jockey played music while the musicians took refreshments. The ballroom had slowly been filling up with guests, many in mask and costume in keeping with the Valentine's theme. Night Star and the white wolf had gone to walk in the moonlight and to watch the dragons perform their delicate flying manoevres.

Jacy had also wandered outside to check on the children. Zack and Dougie were taking turns putting each other in a cage, playing "ogres and warriors" and feasting on sweets. Woodsmom's troupe were busily feeding rainbow coloured sugar cubes to Tommy Boy, as various faeries took turns watching over the little ones. With a smile and a wave of her hand, Jacy continued on to see if she could spot Whimsy.
As she walked towards the clearing where the crystal stream sparkled, she heard a soft rustling and what sounded like the beating of wings.
"Who goes there?" she called into the darkness.
Sophie and the pink gerbils had been chasing pixies in the garden when she heard her mother's voice. Scampering off, she ran towards Jacy...just as a strange man limped out of the shadows.
"Hello, my name is Jacy and this is Sophie." she said smiling. The man appeared to be thinking very hard, as he spoke not a word but continued to fumble himself into an old leather jacket.
With apparent frustration, he opened his mouth and spewed out a story about being a dragon turned man turned shapeshifter...?
"You must be Syx..." Jacy laughed. "Come with me, there are others waiting to meet you."
"The journey gets better and better!" Syx replied.
"Oh! You have NO idea!" Jacy winked.

As the party guests were dancing in the ballroom, a few people had gathered outside. TDawg was busy flipping meat on his grill occasionally turning to look for Homer. Fossilera picked at a broiled delicacy while TDawg muttered under his breath.
"Relax Dawg," Fossilera grinned. "He's inside taking videos of the dancers. You don't dance?" he inquired.
"I cook!" replied TDawg..."I don't dance, and I DON'T hug!"
Suddenly a group of pixies joined hands and started dancing around singing, "Hug the dawg...hug the dawg!"
"Good luck with that!" Fossilera called over his shoulder as he made his was back towards the house.
As he reached the kitchen he saw Homer and Tsu watching a video of Cody and TrueBrit dancing.
"Show mine, show mine!" Tsu squealed laughing.
Gordi stuck his head in the doorway, still wearing the wig, leopard-skin and kilt...and called out to the folks in the kitchen.
"Cody and Jane are about to do their big fancy routine!" he yelled before turning to run back down the hall.

As the lighting faded to almost black, the dancers retreated from the floor. Serdgiam's voice echoed through the darkness, announcing the official Rainbow Land dance. Everyone was silent as Cody and Jane walked to the center of the huge floor. The sound and light both came on simultaneously, and with an audible "gasp" everyone rose to see the splendor. Then Cody leaned down to bow and kiss Jane's hand...and with a cheer from the audience...the dance began.

M'lady

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

cody599

M'lady

YESSSSSSS!!!! I freakin' love you bro!!!! *happy dance* *happy dance*

THIS is the dance....at The Dance....in The Shed!
Ohhhh, yay!!!

Erm, and um...you know....thank you?

jacy

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

BRILLIANT STUFF jacy!

"Hug the dawg...hug the dawg!" is now my new MANTRA!!!!! LOL

Well done England - good haul of points there cody.

Now, ahhh'm off to hump the Leek huggers!!! (Not! but I can dream can't I??)

Best of Luck Jane Dear!

(and...C'Mon Ireland!!!! - Us Celts must stick together!!)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Yay for group hugs! Dawg, stop low growling in my ear, and put those teeth away!

Jaky Thank you for the taster! That was fast! I still haven't thought of my angle yet, I might start the dusting and it'll come to me then.

It is lovely to come on and see all the warriors up.

Sending bacon sarnies and a flask of tea to True.

Jane you look so pretty.

Sorry guys, doing something important here, brb.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Gordi The Drummer

BRILLIANT STUFF jacy!

"Hug the dawg...hug the dawg!" is now my new MANTRA!!!!! LOL

Well done England - good haul of points there cody.

Now, ahhh'm off to hump the Leek huggers!!! (Not! but I can dream can't I??)

Best of Luck Jane Dear!

(and...C'Mon Ireland!!!! - Us Celts must stick together!!)

You might want to rephrase that Gordi!!!! I know what it means in Scotland....but for everyone else????

@Cody....not that old 'routine' again...btw see what I did to your Frenchie post? Mwahahahaha.......*flitpooff*

Rainbows
Jane
edit on 15-3-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

M'lady

Cody

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Too little too late I fear tonight will be the teller Gbro

I'll be drinking Guiness and supporting France

I'm a confused Cody

new topics