It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Old fart my a**e....you can't keep up with us oldies!!!!

Nos da Gordi....my response will be in the lounge tomorrow, before the rugby with any luck

I might as well get off too guys...
Nos da pawb
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I'd watch your movie Jane, but the ex has one playing and I'm watching that. Getting back to making a bracelet. I'll be popping in out of here. Must be really late for you. In case I miss you taking off...Sweet Dreams my friend.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

I've posted the whole movie Night....you can watch it on your computer....at some stage....but there is bad language, bloodyness, and rather large and scary beasties....you have been warned.

Nos da Night
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Another POV based off tonites convos....

Homer sighed and rolled his eyes.” Just when I get a break and can supervise, Dawg has to take a break. It’d better be quick.” Bellowing rang out from the woods. “Homer! Cover me!”

“Uh?”, Homer put down the tongs and grabbed his bow. This didn’t bode very well from the sound of panic in TDawgs voice.

TDawg came scurrying through the trees, grabbing a rock in one hand and a branch in the other.

Homer knocked an arrow and prepared himself. “Ogres?” he asked.

TDawg was all antsy and looking every which way. “No! It’s worse! Tru wants to give me another hug man!”

Homer set the bow down and picked up the tongs exasperated. “Really!?”, he asked.

TDawg hunkered down. “Yea, really man. I think they’re out to get me. Nobody gives out hugs for grins and giggles. And I think I may have pissed them off.”

“Pissed them off?” Homer chuckled. “You’ve just made them even more determined.”

Really? What can I do?”

“Suck it up Buttercup!”

“Aw, crap.”

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Gordi The Drummer

cody599

angelchemuel
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

@ Cody....I'm loving them all....and they just keep coming...I hope you've got a big hat!

Rainbows
Jane

This is my travelling hat, it's full of happy memories.............................seems appropriate to use.

I'll put all the names in it tomorrow when everyone has had a chance and get Mrs C to pick one out.

Cody

Evening all! (just in from practice and trying to catch up!!)
Nearly choked on ma whisky there cody - THAT IS IDENTICAL to my hat!!!! Seriously!!! Unreal.
Brothers??? More like twins!!!
hehe

Gbro...................Man hug

Cody

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by fossilera

Wish I could say my day was all rainbows, but alas, it's not - Stayed up keeping a friend company. I'm worried for her, as she ended an abusive relationship;

Both I and Mrs C have come out of abusive relationships,

Her ex was mentally abusive, man did I have fun with him playing mental games, and the winner is ..................ME

My ex was a real beatch, a vicious nasty piece of work, but what can I say a fantastic mother.

The energy I wasted trying to save a marriage that was never meant to be, abusive relationship......................GET THE HELL OUT...................Its bad for the soul.

But to be there for a friend is all we can do sometimes, just never say "I told you so"..................."I missed you" is so much better.

Cody

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
OK so I've got the night shift apparently..............................I'll put the kettle on in case anyone else pops in

*Whistles a happy tune*

Cody

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Grabs a cup of tea and pulls up a chair. Hello is anyone home?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Hi Night Star

Yeah I'm here, couldn't sleep, I think I caught it from you

Cody

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
LOL Sorry about that! I just found some sleepy time herbal tea, we'll see if it works soon enough.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   

No problem

I'm watching the F1 qualifying live which is a major bonus

Timely's watching as well so it's all fun.

Cody

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Cool!
On my second cup and making ciggs.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Mega cool

New cars.................new engines................new rules...............

And the guy I dislike the most didn't make it through to the 3rd qualifying session

I cheered so loud I woke up Mrs C. OOPS

It's a good job she loves me lol

Cody

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   
One more dragon ride beneath the moon and then I'm off. Goodnight Sweet Cody. Sweet dreams and angel wings.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   

cody599

Mega cool

New cars.................new engines................new rules...............

And the guy I dislike the most didn't make it through to the 3rd qualifying session

I cheered so loud I woke up Mrs C. OOPS

It's a good job she loves me lol

Cody

Hahahaha! Shush now and let the poor woman sleep.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   

I can't

My favourite driver just took pole, I'm over the moon here (I'm not using names in case someone wants to watch it later)

It's looking like a mix up for the start of the season at least

It's brilliant

Cody

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Homer just sighed, looking at Tdawg, and sets down the tongs.

"Look Dawg, just let him hug you and get it over with. It aint gonna kill you, I promise,"

TDawg glared at Homer. "No way, no chance no how. Hand shake, high five, even maybe a chest bump. THATS IT!"

Homer picked up the tongs and flipped over the rack of ribs he was grilling then slathered them in his homemade sauce. The hot coals sizzled as it dripped from the meat, giving the air a sweet yet smoky taste to it. He then closed the grill cover and took off his apron an set it on the table next to the grill.

"Okay, okay, I see this is a major stressor for you. I'll drop it. Come on, I gotta head back up to the house for another drink. Cant find Zack to go get me one, he's probably riding Whimsey again,"

TDawg looked at Homer suspiciously. "No way, youre up to something bro, I can FEEL IT. Youre not the type to drop something,"

Homer sighed, pulled out a cigarette from his pack, flipped his zippo open and lit up. He then took a long drag then let out a stream of blue grey smoke.

"Dawg, I just dont wanna hear about it anymore. SOMEHOW, my math homework appeared on my dresser when I woke up this morning and I HAVE to finish it before sunday night. I somehow keep getting the night shift for guard duty, gotta finish cooking for the party, and on top of all that, I'm having to deal with everyone breaking out in dance at the drop of a hat. Do I SOUND like I have time to pull something?"

TDawg looked at Homer and saw the look of frustration in his eyes. He looked away, and sighed, slumping his shoulders, relaxing slightly.

"No, you're right. I dont think you'd do anything like that. I'm sorry bro," and held out his hand to Homer, who grasped it firmly and released it.

Homer grinned and turned toward the house, clapping TDawg lightly on the shoulder. "Dont worry about it bro, lets go get a drink and finish up cooking. Feels like I've been cooking forever, and I want a shower before things kick off,"

Together TDawg and Homer walked up the path to the house, talking about their days in the Army, where they both proudly served for their country. They walked around to the back of the house, where the kitchen was located. Homer stepped up ahd grabbed open the door, and pulled it open and gestured for TDawg to enter first.

As TDawg walked into the kitchen, he noticed everyone that was there were in the kitchen. Geordi, Jacy, Night, Angel, Cody, Rodimus, Tsu, Syx, Serdigam, all of them. TrueBrit stood on front of them, all had a huge grin on their faces.

"Come come Rainbow Warrior," Tru said, holding out his arms. "Youre going to get your hug, whether or not you like it. Everyone, NOW!"

TDawg stood there for a moment, completely stunned, then started backing out of the kitchen in a panic. His efforts were blocked by Homer, who stood in the doorway. TDawg spun around, and Homer had a huge smile on his face.

"Sorry bro, youre not getting away from it this time, and this is what you get for getting me on night guard duty every night!!" Homer said as he PUSHED TDawg into the room, into the waiting arms of his friends. Homer then slammed the door shut and leaned on it to keep TDawg from escaping. Homer felt the door shake and the doorknob turn and rsttle furiously.

"HOMER! LET ME OUT! WAIT TIL I GET A HOLD OF YOU!! HOMERRRRRRRRR!!!!"

Homer laughed as the door stopped rattling and heard a unearthly screech come from TDawg. He then pulled another cigarette out and lit it up and puffed away, as the rattling started again and got fainter by the second.

Fossilera walked around to the back of the house, his curiosity attracting him to the howls coming from the kitchen.

"Homer, whats going on?" he asked.

Homer flicked an ash. "Not much Fossil, just Dawg getting what he needs and deserves."

Fossil thought about it for a moment, then remembered. "Oh the group hug thing?"

Homer nodded. "Yes, hes going to get one whether he likes it or not."

"Is it painful? Those screams..." Fossil asked.

"Nope, doesnt hurt a bit," Homer replied.

"Why is he screaming like that then?"

"Probably he knows hes caught and trying to get out of it,"

Fossil shook his head as he looked at the door then turned and walked back down the path toward the reflective garden.

"You humans are very strange...."

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Night Star
One more dragon ride beneath the moon and then I'm off. Goodnight Sweet Cody. Sweet dreams and angel wings.

Sleep well oh angel of the night, sweet dreams

Cody

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Love it Homer

I'm just working on a bit as well, I'll have it up soon.

Cody

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   
After the whole group hug incident Cody decided it was time for walk in the woods and a piece of Codytime.

As he wondered through the woods enjoying the company of the Sprites and faeries, laughing about the whole who was best on the grill situation, and the look on Dawg's face at the onslaught of the hug machine he heard a faint noise a distance off.

His brow creased, this can't be right he thought to himself, that sound has no place in this forest .................. somewhat perplexed he strode off with a purposeful gait in search of what it might be.

Out of the corner of his eye he saw a glint akin to the sun shining off armour. That's odd he thought, I mean we are all rainbow warriors so I suppose I shouldn't be surprised to find a knight amongst our numbers, but that sounds like he's sobbing.

"Good Sir knight" He called "Come forth friend and break bread with a fellow warrior"

"I can't" Came the reply "I'm too ashamed to show myself" came the reply.

"Then good Sir knight you leave me no choice but to come to you, there is no place for shame and sorrow here"

Cody cautiously rounded a boulder and was astonished at what he saw.

There before him towered the most magnificent silver dragon resplendent in full battle armour, the rainbows being reflected to produce a sight that was both a wonder and the most hypnotic thing Cody had ever seen, a tear of joy rolled down his cheek.

"You are singularly the most beautiful creature I have ever laid eyes on" said Cody aghast,

"But I am shamed" replied the dragon

"How so" asked Cody

"I was once the leader of my clan, fierce in battle and held in awe, but I lost my rider in a great battle and stand before naked and shamed, a riderless dragon is a pitiful thing, who would want to ride me now ?"

"Ill ride you" said Cody

"You little man ?" Roared the dragon with laughter

"Yeah me" Replied Cody feeling a little hurt at the insult.

"Have you ever ridden a dragon, or even have the first idea what to do ?"

"I good sir dragon tamed the beast" retorted Cody proudly

"Then climb aboard my funny little friend and what should I call you ?" asked the magnificent creature

"Around here they call me Cody" came the answer.

"Then I'm pleased to meet you Cody, I'm Sporky"

They soared into the air and it soon became very clear that Sporky had the measure of Cody as they flew impossible patterns throughout the rainbow sky, Cody held on for grim death as Sporky laughed.

"I thought you'd tamed the Beast" guffawed Sporky

"Different kind of beast my friend, fly yonder and you can see her"

As they circled the garden it was clear that Dawg was still in hug shock and the others were all laughing, Cody put his fingers to his mouth and let out a loud whistle. All eyes rose skyward.

"Hey guys" shouted Cody Look what I found.

new topics

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join