It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Says All Military Veterans are Mentally Ill !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Now the Democrats are coming up with ways to take away gun from our Veterans. This makes me sick!

Dianne Feinstein: "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."
Yep, - she really said it on Thursday in a meeting in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee...

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reservist – is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to “The United States of America,” for an amount of “up to and including my life.” That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it .

eaglerising.com...

www.youtube.com...

forums.gunsandammo.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Fienstein is a reptilian walk-in.IMHO
These conscienceless monsters want nothing less than absolute power and control of the American people....thus paving the way to global hegemony.
She is a sellout to the same bosses that Obama works for......... Goldman Sachs

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Well thank God and lets send that woman a bouquet of flowers as a big thank you.

I've been waiting YEARS for the more extreme anti-America crowd to just drop the crap and come right out to say what she just did. It's not new, different or even creative. It's been said in cocktail parties and living rooms by one segment of society for more years than I've been around to listen to it personally.

It's nice to have all this on the table and in plain view for a change..so finally..we all know where the other world views REALLY stand on what they TRULY believe. Not what they think they "should believe" according to polls and based entirely around public consumption. She's in her 80's with a term set to run 2 years past Obama's departure. She's solid and has no worries....so it's truth time by the sound of it.

It's about time.

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I know this is gona get flamed, but honestly.

If you went to serve your country, end up killing, and than at some point you begin to see that what you thought you where doing, was not really a "service" to your country, but more of a pawn for companies that lobby war and push for it...

Well, Id assume some mental disturbance.

What we do to our veterans, both during their service and after is shameful.

They deserve better,

They deserve to only be put in harms way only when this nation is DIRECTLY threatened.

Not every-time a "monetary" interest is threaten, or at the whim of our Allies.

Its why the original vision was Free trade with All, Allegiances with none.

AND if and when we have to send our young men in the defense of this nation, they should be met home with the highest quality of care and respect.

They signed up to risk their lives for you and I, and we have allowed them to be put at risk for every whim.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

I believe your title is a bit misleading.

That's ONE democrat.

It doesn't suggest that ALL democrats are waiting to take guns way from people.

That would be like saying that ALL republicans believe in 'legitimate rape' just because Todd Akin said it.

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
If all Veterans are mentally ill, why aren't these dumb ass democrats addressing Active Duty Service..? Isn't that the root cause..?

But then again, if they did that they would be taking away resources from their
firearm confiscation agenda...

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I grew up around vets with PTSD, depression, etc., and not one of them used a firearm irresponsibly. What she does not take into account is their training - and the honor that goes along with that training. She has always been a little bit short on common sense.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Hey Feinstein, come get them.

This is beyond insulting. It is beyond patronizing and elitist in thinking.

I think that anyone who voted for this disgusting offal parading as a human should hang their heads in shame!

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

It would be safe to say that there are many East coast, and west Coast democrats that absolutely want disarmament.

And coming from CA all my life, the large majority of the Populace there would rather that be the case as well.

One reason I left, Ive had screaming matches with CA Dems, and I know its just a small set of my own personal experiences, but it sure as hell seemed like it.

Beyond that, at its heart, I honestly feel GUNS are the red herring for people.

Its a line, that they will never cross.

But they will constantly threaten, so that the Right gets rabid and distracted by it.

They are happy getting the 4th and 1st outta the way, after that whats a Hand gun or assault rife to a Drone you can't see.
edit on 22-2-2014 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
just a bunch of white alqaida
damned patriots
and them raw milk drinkers too..makin yogurt and all

we gonna swat team you for sure

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I hate to say it, but this is old news from a year ago.

But I would agree with what one of the columnists said. California does have a penchant for electing fruitcakes.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I believe your title is a bit misleading.

That's ONE democrat.

It doesn't suggest that ALL democrats are waiting to take guns way from people.

That would be like saying that ALL republicans believe in 'legitimate rape' just because Todd Akin said it.

~Tenth

Common sense would have to agree with your statement!

BUT!!!! One thing that should also be addressed is that in all likelihood this is a sentiment shared by BOTH Dems and Republicans!

Feinstein is just so addicted to her power trip of inflicting tyranny on us citizens that she is no longer afraid to say it maybe? Plus it wouldn't be wise for a Republican-progressive to say something like this because of their relationship and monetary rewards from prostituting themselves and the citizens of this country to the defense industry!

Either way, the criminals of BOTH parties are getting really nervous that people are starting to really see through the charade they portray as government.....

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

beezzer
Hey Feinstein, come get them.

This is beyond insulting. It is beyond patronizing and elitist in thinking.

I think that anyone who voted for this disgusting offal parading as a human should hang their heads in shame!

Beez
Is hacking a voting machine with a chimpanze still actually considered voting...
damn thought that was fixed up years ago

edit on 22-2-2014 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Please see my new thread, a feel good story for some of our Vets.

Arizona parks program helps homeless veterans become rangers.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

It doesn't surprise me that many democrats would hold the notion that less guns would be good. I just don't think it' something they are actively trying to accomplish. I can't imagine that liberals are less partial to the constitution than conservatives are.

Everybody is American right? Mostly you all hold the same base ideals. It seems to be that ignorance regarding what are America's founding ideals is what causes the rift between people. By ignorance I mean just lack of knowledge. Whether it's willful or not is dependent on the person in question.

Personally I think the whole gun thing is silly. So does the rest of the industrialized world in some way or another. Most of the other nations who have as high gun ownership as the US are considered third world and not very democratic.

I get the historical context and the importance of having them for the purposes of stopping your government from screwing you over.

But..that last part has happened.

And they didn't bat an eyelash on the guns.

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Yes I know but it is just getting some media attention now, it may be a year ago...But do you think the Democrats are not still pushing it?

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

ALL RIGHT !!!!
I don't suppose if I took a copy of this statement to the VA I could get my "disability" check raised. And if it did, could I be entitled to "back pay" since my diagnosis and discharge in 1967 ???
Talk about a retirement party ! YAHOOOOOO.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

nighthawk1954
reply to post by TDawgRex

Yes I know but it is just getting some media attention now, it may be a year ago...But do you think the Democrats are not still pushing it?

Oh, they're still pushing it alright. Through executive orders and other such nonsense bills.And many will pay the price come election time and be voted out of office.

I don't even think of the coven of Pelosi, Boxer and Fienstien as Democrats, but rather Progressive witches. The evil kind. And their flying monkeys keep electing them back into office. Much to the detriment of this nation.

But time marches on and they are old hags whose time is nearing the end. Who their replacements are is another story.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

teamcommander

ALL RIGHT !!!!
I don't suppose if I took a copy of this statement to the VA I could get my "disability" check raised. And if it did, could I be entitled to "back pay" since my diagnosis and discharge in 1967 ???
Talk about a retirement party ! YAHOOOOOO.

One of my Marine Corp buddies that did like 25 years has been fighting for %20 disability pay for woods he received...still being rejected ...he has 3 purple hearts. And they are screwing him. Oh and just had %5 reduction in his pension!

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I know what he is going through.
They gave a 19year old psycotic a gun and told him to go raise hell.
As soon as they found out I was enjoying the job, they made me quit and sent me home.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join