It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Coming Communist Coup D'état in 2016

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   

LeatherNLace

alienreality

LeatherNLace
reply to post by nighthawk1954

Your fear has no basis in reality. (1) It has never happened before; (2) there are 2 other branches of government that are there to prevent it....you know, checks and balances; (3). if those 2 branches fail to prevent it, then the American citizens (and military) will be there to prevent it; and (4) if all of those fail, then it was written in the stars and will be a popular option; thus validating the entire scenario.

Nice fantasy, but it fails the reality test in every sense.

But Obama has appointed his own people to run the other branches of government, so he controls those already..

Your FAIL is so huge, I don't know where to begin. Let's start with congress....Did Obama appoint Congress? No? Then your argument is invalid.

NEXT
edit on 21-2-2014 by LeatherNLace because: (no reason given)

Obama has put people in all branches of government and "turned" some others to do his bidding in congress, and even in the republican party! The Republican Majority Whip is one who does anything Obama says. And Speaker Boehner also.
it is common knowledge even before he announced that he will go around congress and "bypass" the legislative branch in order to get things done. How about his changing laws on the fly for Obama care? That is not legal at ALL. That is like him saying he IS now the legislative branch.
And we all know for sure who the executive branch is owned by don't we? Or should I say Pwned by? Obama has Pwned them all, and It isn't meant in a good way.

So who really fails? Just you, and people defending tyranny and contempt for America..

By the way, it is an appointee of the president to direct 4 important posts within the legislative branch, but congress has to approve, and that isn't going to be a problem for Obama with the way he gets things taken care of Chicago style now is it?

He has all the important people in all branches of government in his EFFING hip pocket! Wake up and smell the SEWER!
edit on 22-2-2014 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   

LeatherNLace

neo96
reply to post by LeatherNLace

Your FAIL is so huge, I don't know where to begin. Let's start with congress....Did Obama appoint Congress? No? Then your argument is invalid.

How the hell did he fail ?

Never heard of the DOJ,IRS,and DHS that are nothing, but political arms of the administration.

I say he was spot on.

So, POTUS's appoints Congressional members?

I didn't think so.

You fail too!!!!

A regular thing around here...

Your hatred is so blind, you miss the truth.

Admit it, I'm right; you're wrong.

You really need to read up on our government branches and the things included in them.

The Congress is just a part of the legislative branch. There are people in the legislative branch the president does put there (4 of them), and yes they are supposed to be approved by other people than the president, but he has that base covered.

It looks like your own lack of knowledge is the cause of blindness, except it is your own.

Admit it, you were wrong.
You are the only fail here I see. (I'm not going to stomp my feet and use exclamations points here though.)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   
This admin under Bamster has definitely ramped up communist activity, however what many people do not understand is that the Bankers and the Rothschilds robber barons created communism. And they did it to subjugate the masses while reserving all the spoils for themselves. I always wonder at the people who have bought into the communist lie.
edit on 22-2-2014 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   

technical difficulties

neo96
reply to post by technical difficulties

I don't think you understand what the word communism means.

Sure do.

It seems to be a dirty word to those from OBama's party who can't admit to themselves what their ideology is, and what it leads to.

No, it's a word that people use when they disagree with something because they can't think of anything better. Believe it or not, Communism has a definition. It's not a term you can mindlessly throw at everything you hate.

I agree with your view. Should it be called fascism or corporatism? Does it really matter what it is called? It is a feudal system where you create a system of economic slavery by the banking system where you can get the natural resources cheaply in the hands of a very few hidden overlords who rule faceless thru corporations. When you spend money on the people you borrow money from interest and give the banks even more right to feed on your taxes. So you have to have a lot of taxes to give interest to banks. Enslaving yourself and future offspring by agreeing to loan money from people who are playing a Ponzi scheme on you. Inflation is the big kicker where people believe there money have real value but the banks create money out of thin air to destroy that value. The ones who get the money first can use the money to buy things before people notice the real value of the currency. And then you get a time of hyperinflation when the bubble burst and people suddenly notice the money they had have lost 50-75% of it's value.

www.activistpost.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

I remember the same types of things being said about Bush in 2008.

I am not saying that the OP's assumption is correct - but if it IS true, then this most likely has been in the works for some time.

So if it's true, Bush probably was involved in preparing the ground work for the plan.

In my opinion this is a sensationalized non issue.

But that is a more likely possibility

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   

ThirdEyeofHorus
This admin under Bamster has definitely ramped up communist activity, however what many people do not understand is that the Bankers and the Rothschilds robber barons created communism. And they did it to subjugate the masses while reserving all the spoils for themselves. I always wonder at the people who have bought into the communist lie.
edit on 22-2-2014 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

You might be right that the Bankers and the Rothschilds robber barons created communism but they have always been happy to be the top echelon above in the capitalistic system making sure you see the happy dream instead of the nightmare that they have planned for the world. Just to make it clear capitalism is about winning the whole game and everybody else losing the game.

There are other systems that might work like resource based economy. But that is for a specie that is beyond the predatory self winning and not being a parasite on others like all the systems like communism/fascism/capitalism. The only difference between those three systems is who is the controller of the system and how the control is managed. And in the end it is always a ego corrupted parasite/predator in one form or another who controls.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Now isn't the final stages of a Communist Revolution where the State withers away as it's no longer required.

I guess Obama's takeover is fairly fresh, but haven't the Chinese had a long time to get it right, but still the State lingers?

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   

(4) if all of those fail, then it was written in the stars and will be a popular option; thus validating the entire scenario.

...and here we see the supposed justification...Nearly every policy/action this guy takes is extremely UNPOPULAR, yet they keep getting shoved down the throats of the US public...the guy is a liar, cheat, huckster, and blooming idiot...

Now, either the news of his unpopularity is a lie or he is extremely popular amongst, what is now a majority of other liars, cheats, hucksters, and blooming idiots...either way, all he does is suspend elections amongst any number of a "mirage," of reasons...and there is no inauguration to attend for anybody...

This effing moron (and the six preceding him) has absolutely no respect for the US Constitution...
edit on 22-2-2014 by totallackey because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

I cannot get over the idiocy of this "article" mentioned in the OP.

It's right up there with garbage written by Sorcha Fail and similar, not surprising that sources for this speculative opinion piece (because that's exactly what it is) cannot be found anywhere on the net.

For me, it's nothing but the wet dreams/bizarre fantasies of your random Obama hater who seem to be busy at times making up idiotic stories.

Also...if the OP or anyone else thinks that NSA spying started under the Obama administration...I'd have to say those people would be pretty dumb. But obviously, this won't matter as long as it makes a good fantasy story which is against the Obama administration.

Yawn, yawn, yawn.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

neo96
reply to post by technical difficulties

Communism is a lot more than rich people being slightly less rich. Also, I'm pretty sure if Obama believed that, then the bailouts wouldn't have happened.

Bailouts wouldn't have happened ?

Sure they would since he bailed out that other communist fabulous dream. The auto bailouts were about UNIONS.

Can't get any more communist than supporting unions.

No individual identity and much like communism. The party comes first the union comes first.

And you've pretty much gone off the deep end at this point. Comparing unions to communists? Pathetic.

reply to post by LittleByLittle

Definitions do matter. I agree with everything else.
edit on 24-2-2014 by technical difficulties because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

neo96

How the hell did he fail ?

Never heard of the DOJ,IRS,and DHS that are nothing, but political arms of the administration.

I say he was spot on.

Indeed, at most he mis-worded his post. On the contrary, appointing heads of Departments is exactly how the President uses his power. The President appoints heads of several departments of the government, such as the EPA, Attorney General, Secretaries of State, and all branches of the military, the IRS, DHS, NSA, etc. etc. He may not have direct power, but those he appoints DO have that power, and so long as they answer to the Pres, he defacto has these powers.

Some people need to take lessons on interpretation and also think to themselves when they read someone else's post. Not everyone is as gifted with the written word as you are.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

On tonight, live from 10PM Eastern time!

Show Thread With Listening Information

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Is anybody really dumb enough to think Obama is a communist? Granted most the people who toss the world around have no idea what it means. To most of the world Obama leans far right of center. So call if your going to make up silly stories stop using the word communist and use something else. Then you will not look so stupid.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

MrSpad
Is anybody really dumb enough to think Obama is a communist? Granted most the people who toss the world around have no idea what it means. To most of the world Obama leans far right of center. So call if your going to make up silly stories stop using the word communist and use something else. Then you will not look so stupid.

How can "far right of center" be accurate?

"Right" movement means less government.

Regardless of the "names", anything authoritarian and totalitarian is "Left Wing".

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join