It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Coming Communist Coup D'état in 2016

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I did a search came up empty.
This to me is really SCARY!

(by Kris Zane, WCJ) -- According to a recently released top secret document by NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden, the NSA intercepted phone calls and emails of representatives of a staggering 197 countries during a December 2009 United Nations conference in Copenhagen, Denmark. Yet, according to a report by the Huffington Post, the most shocking aspect of the spying was that it appears the Chinese had access to the same information as the NSA! It appears the NSA was actually sharing information with the Chinese!

Could the Obama administration actually be in bed with the People’s Republic of China? According to details exposed in Western Center for Journalism’s exclusive video, not only could Obama be in bed with the communist Chinese, but Obama may in fact be planning a communist coup d’état at the end of his term in 2016!

China could own us!

www.youtube.com...

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

I remember the same types of things being said about Bush in 2008.

Also, not enough of the military likes or supports Obama enough for a Coup to actually even be an option.

In my opinion this is a sensationalized non issue.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Considering China has more or less mirrored the U.S banking and financial system to stimulate hyper growth I imagine the U.S and China enjoy unparalleled access to each others intelligence, saves them hacking each other all the time.

lol at the coup part though.
edit on 21-2-2014 by Bellor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Just watched the video. Lots of big leaps of speculation in it. Not saying it couldn't be true but I don't see enough facts there to make the accusation that the NSA is part of a new US shadow government directly working with/for China.

Yeah the Chinese ended up with the same info as the NSA during the summit but it just as easily possible they bugged the rooms and intercepted emails on their own. Interesting hypothesis though.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I was one of the people believing Bush would not cede office come election time...

It is only a matter of time before the illusion of elections becomes no longer necessary...

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Oh for crying out loud.

CHINA is a bigger spy than the US is.

Blah.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by totallackey

Most people may not be aware of it, but the entire reason the military shows up at Inaugurations is to observe and ensure the peaceful transition of power.

It's kind of a big deal to us. Regardless of the toolbag who happens to get elected.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I'm sure the NSA sold the information to the Chinese, Germans, British, French, Belgians, Welsh....

Perhaps not the Welsh but definitely the Israelis.

Or though, to be fair, the whole thing smacks of Bovine Poo. No mention on The Huffington Posts website of the mentioned report.
edit on 21-2-2014 by BritofTexas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
First of all China is not a communist state but a capitalist country controlled by the politicians and corporations just like in US no matter what they call their kind of government. But I do agree that the switch will be soon who is the so called big boss between the 2 countries seen for the world. China is meant to be the successful country now instead of US that will get a very segregated top and very many peons. This is how capitalism works in all the countries that are not meant to be the shining model for killer greed Capitalism without regard for consequences (Europe and US have been the model where they allow some to trickle down where other countries only allow trickle up).

For the next 50 years my guess is that China will be the Chinese dream while US becomes a country probably similar to Venezuela before Chávez with US natural resources are being stolen and exported to China for very low prices like is being done all the time in Africa by the banking mafia. It does not matter how corrupt your government have been to get the debt up (just like in Africa) and that you have not gotten any benefit for the money you as citizens will still face the debt payment.

Same Ponzi scheme again and again.

China could own us!

PS US is already owned by the people who own China also. You have just not been informed yet. Also if you have not understood it yet the gold that the treasury had has already been stolen by the FED and sold to China.
edit on 21-2-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Bellor

Google the states ...China is buying everything they can get in the US!

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

neo96
Oh for crying out loud.

CHINA is a bigger spy than the US is.

Blah.

That surely does not make it any more or less acceptable though, or am I reading you wrong?

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
This was a hit-piece made by conservative partisan hacks.

The Western Journalism Center (also called the Western Center for Journalism), a conservative advocacy group,[1] was founded in 1991 by Joseph Farah and James H. Smith. Based in Sacramento, California, the center produces a newsletter containing, "muckracking, investigative reporting"

Link

This group was started by Joseph Farah, who is a big-wig at World Net Daily and the group also has ties with people at NewsMax.

Sorry, but this is just crap....in my opinion. They just throw out the word communism and it gets people all worked up.

edit on 21-2-2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Your fear has no basis in reality. (1) It has never happened before; (2) there are 2 other branches of government that are there to prevent it....you know, checks and balances; (3). if those 2 branches fail to prevent it, then the American citizens (and military) will be there to prevent it; and (4) if all of those fail, then it was written in the stars and will be a popular option; thus validating the entire scenario.

Nice fantasy, but it fails the reality test in every sense.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Fantasy ?

We saw a communist coup d'etat in 2008 and we had 2 years of communists gone wild til the people put a stop to it.

Because they didn't like Obama care.

Hell every time the commuists go after Wall Street we see a coup d'etat.

Wait it gets better!

We see a communist wannabe coup d'etat every time they assault the second amendment.

And then the coup de gras:

The communists stance on abortion to now there are now minority babies being killed than born.

US yankee capitalist 'pigs' are becoming more scarce by the day since we believe in free market economics, but the communists don't.

Communism can't happen here?

Communism coup d'etats' can't happen here?

THEY ALREADY HAVE.
edit on 21-2-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

LeatherNLace

Your fear has no basis in reality. (1) It has never happened before; (2) there are 2 other branches of government that are there to prevent it....you know, checks and balances; (3). if those 2 branches fail to prevent it, then the American citizens (and military) will be there to prevent it; and (4) if all of those fail, then it was written in the stars and will be a popular option; thus validating the entire scenario.

But Obama has appointed his own people to run the other branches of government, so he controls those already..

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Really? A youtube video is your source? I'm not saying your story is false, but finding an article from an actual news site would probably be a better way to source your information.

neo96
Fantasy ?

We saw a communist coup d'etat in 2008 and we had 2 years of communists gone wild til the people put a stop to it.

Because they didn't like Obama care.

Hell every time the commuists go after Wall Street we see a coup d'etat.

Wait it gets better!

We see a communist wannabe coup d'etat every time they assault the second amendment.

And then the coup de gras:

The communists stance on abortion to now there are now minority babies being killed than born.

US yankee capitalist 'pigs' are becoming more scared by the day since we believe in free market economics, but the communists don't.

Communism can't happen here?

Communism coup d'etats' can't happen here?

THEY ALREADY HAVE.
I don't think you understand what the word communism means.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by technical difficulties

Sure do.

It seems to be a dirty word to those from OBama's party who can't admit to themselves what their ideology is, and what it leads to.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

neo96

Sure do.

It seems to be a dirty word to those from OBama's party who can't admit to themselves what their ideology is, and what it leads to.

No, it's a word that people use when they disagree with something because they can't think of anything better. Believe it or not, Communism has a definition. It's not a term you can mindlessly throw at everything you hate.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   

No, it's a word that people use when they disagree with something because they can't think of anything better. Believe it or not, Communism has a definition. It's not a term you can mindlessly throw at everything you hate.

Sure I can just like those people who throw the word fascist around all the time.

The topic was about China you do know ?

And everything that I said was directly related to that communist regime, and referenced this countries own communist party for whatever reason don't call themselves that.

Because they have to 'soft sell' it to the masses.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

alienreality

LeatherNLace

But Obama has appointed his own people to run the other branches of government, so he controls those already..

Your FAIL is so huge, I don't know where to begin. Let's start with congress....Did Obama appoint Congress? No? Then your argument is invalid.

NEXT
edit on 21-2-2014 by LeatherNLace because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join