It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E-Cig users, share your favored setup!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Thanks to everyone who replied to my question!!

You're absolutely right, vaping is a completely different animal than my archaic caveman method of clove delivery. For everyone who doesn't know inhaled clove interacts with the endorphins in your brain, plus opens up your bronchial stuff. I'm more addicted to the clove than the nicotine.

I'll be researching all the suggestions ( since I have no idea what most of those parts were) and let you know what I try next

Special thanks to Bybyots!!
how did you know I'm also a klutz ??
edit on 12-2-2014 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Caver78

Hey,

You're not going to have trouble finding your clove flavor...

www.ecigexpress.com...

I would start mixing your own right away and totally avoid the overpriced juice's. I can save you that step right there.

I hope it all works out for you.

edit on 12-2-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I use White Cloud eCigs with the near vaporless cartridges. For me I needed to believe that I was just 'switching brands' when I converted, so having a cigarette shape vap was a must. I've tried quite a few brands and like the taste and strength of the Regular XX cartridges they offer. Plus their batteries are excellent compared to other companies I've experimented with. The vaporless part is relatively new for me but comes in really handy in movie theaters, restaurants and other places where the vapor plume can attract attention.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by coder

Near vaporless? But cloud chasing is so much fun lol. Sounds like they use a 100% PG juice.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TokiTheDestroyer

Thanks Bro! But in all truth All vaping is good vaping cause we don't Smoke any more ! Plain and simple ..and I could care LESS about nicotine levels in my blood stream Very Short half life elevated blood pressure and some stress relief...and thats that ..NOW ciggy Carcinogens on the other hand ..lets not even start..
I have been vaping for over 1 year with not 1 cigarette at all..Vaping saved me from a 25 year habit. Vape ON!
edit on 2/13/2014 by DjembeJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DjembeJedi

I hear that, vaping got me away from a ten year, pack a day habit.

I'm about to go fiddle around and see if I can get some dual coil action going on up in my kayfun

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
right now i'm using a innokin itaste mvp 2.0 with a kanger protank 2.0

extreme ice liquid with 24 mg nicotine

i prefer the taste the iclear tank gives me better than the protank, but i have to refill it so damn much...

considering how long this itaste battery lasts, the protank seems like a more suitable tank for it.

i keep it around 9 watts most of the time.. i might fool around with it sometimes, but i usually just keep it on wattage mode.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Jarring

As long as it's keeping you off traditional cigs, whatever you want to use is the best setup IMO.
The 9 watts makes me feel like I'm going a bit overboard though, l0l, I vape somewhere in the neighborhood of 24 watts

Keep on Vaping!

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

TokiTheDestroyer
reply to post by Jarring

As long as it's keeping you off traditional cigs, whatever you want to use is the best setup IMO.
The 9 watts makes me feel like I'm going a bit overboard though, l0l, I vape somewhere in the neighborhood of 24 watts

Keep on Vaping!

mine only goes up to 11 watts
seems like anything over 9 watts burns my wick too fast

or 5 volts, but i don't use volts, i was told watts was the best way to go

it keeps me off cigs for the most part, every now and then i might buy a pack but i always go back to my vape

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Jarring

Yeah, the only way to really get upwards of 15 or so watts is to either have a mod with the DNA20 chipset or run a mechanical mod with a sub ohm coil and yes, you have to be able to keep that wick WET, thats where my kayfun really shines. I've never had a dry or scratchy hit since I got it. If for any reason you ever decide to run a mechanical with a sub ohm, or a mechanical period, really, MAKE SURE you are using safer chemistry batteries (such as IMR) and make sure the batteries have a relatively high amperage limit. The ones I use have a 30 amp max limit.

My wife uses something like a protank, it uses the same atomizer heads. I always find myself taking the atomizer head apart and removing one of the two flavor wicks that they place on top of the coil. Might leak a little bit through the 510 connection but I've found that's really the only way to keep those suckers nice and wet.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TokiTheDestroyer

I use the "Halo Triton" 24mg Halo Juice preferably menthol there Menthol Ice and Mystic are fantastic, great throat hit. I've used a couple different brands. After lots of research all road eventually lead to Halo.

Great price point and worth every penny for the start up kit.

I am a Halo user for life now and stopped looking for other ecig brands.

Check'm out, there a 10/10 and there ejuice is as pure as it gets.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

is your avatar the martyr from HoN?

just wondering

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Jarring

Could very well be! Though, I was looking for a cool picture of a Red Mage and stumbled upon my current avatar which I love...

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

sulaw
reply to post by Jarring

Could very well be! Though, I was looking for a cool picture of a Red Mage and stumbled upon my current avatar which I love...

nah, nvm, martyr has a cross in the other hand.. cloak threw me off..they have cloaks just like that

played a little redmage/ninja taru taru in ffxi for a little while.. was pretty fun to solo with for a little while.. enjoyed sittin in high farmable areas taken on stuff my lvl solo with people watching

you'd think they could be more efficient solo classes without needing a ninja subjob, but it seems they are party reliant as a debuffer.. like.. strictly.. that and casting haste.. oh well, at least they have a job to have purpose in..unlike a lot of classes out there.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Jarring

Taru Taru Dance FTW!!! EPICNESS!

I did the same red mage/ninja and blue mage/ninja which was also awesome.

Great game! A Realm Reborn has fantastic reviews since the relaunch.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

ehh, i quit around 55 as a rng/nin way before they nerfed them.. i was maxed out gear wise.. i was always lucky when it came to gil. lol, i found my first pair of leaping boots as a lvl 14 white mage/black mage(second job played! first one with a subjob!) on the way to bastok...just ran into him as he spawned. lol, didn't even know what they were worth, but i thought something was up when i saw like 10 high lvls surrounding me fighting off the mob. got addicted to nm farming ever since.. only got my thief up to 25 though.. i just couldn't see lvling past 55 rng.. it took way too long.. too much investment... i had to farm so much just to level up the rng, i couldn't imagine having to upgrade gear past 55... considering it was already an arm and a leg for arrows and ninja scrolls.

i guess i should have leveled something else as my first main job.. would have been more fun as a white mage or black mage imo

i couldn't ever level a rdm unless i was planning on end game...lvling was boring -_-;

playing rng/nin was the most fun class imo, it was just too expensive.. i'd have to say, "welp, i g2g farm or liquidate gear" at a certain point... and my progress just didn't seem worth it compared to how much farm i put into it. i definitely already had to have a lot of gil stashed to level that character. having all the best gear including the luxury equipment isn't enough.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Do anyone of you suffer from Side-Effect because of their Liquids?

I vaporize now ca. 3 Years, i started after Fukushima's Explosion
and since ca. 2 Years i got small Sore (pl) in my Mouth from Time
to Time. I've read in the e-cigarette-Forum this happen because
of the P-Glycol?!!?
edit on 13-2-2014 by Human0815 because: ?

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Human0815

no. I have always vaped a 50/50 blend or VG higher in my juices ..what is your blend ratio on the bottle ? There are TONS of online companies that make HIGH VG (vegetable glycerin) ejuices I highly recommend you do this to see if you have a different reaction.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

Oddly enough, I've never tried Halo juices even though they were one of the first I ever saw. Was using High Caliber cinn-a-bun for a while, then I started getting Mom and Pops after I tried the Butterfly Bait. Got tired of that and started getting juice from Roar vapor but as of late I've been hooked on Avail vapors juice, especially the Persian Winter, mainly because they just opened a brick and mortar about ten minutes away from me. Location aside, the Persian winter is a damn good juice, if you like fruity melon flavors.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Human0815

Like Jedi said, you should try a VG juice to see if it could possibly be an allergic reaction to the PG. Virgin Vapor has some really good flavors and as far as I know, they are all 100% VG.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join