It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E-Cig users, share your favored setup!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Just curious as to what my fellow vapers here on ATS use to satisfy the craving.

I personally use a Sigelei 8w Mechanical with 30 amp max Efest 1600 mAh 18650's and a Kayfun lite with a 0.7 ohm coil.

Massive flavor, massive throat hit, dragon worthy clouds.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TokiTheDestroyer

MY yT Channel..
lol
I use the Launcher MOD with either the Patriot RDA or The IGO-W with twisted 28g Kanthal sony VTC4's 30Amp limit for dual coil setups.. ..Love my sub-Ohm vaping.
VapeSafe and Vape HAPPY!
edit on 2/12/2014 by DjembeJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by DjembeJedi

You drippers get my respect, I've tried it but I always end up burning my wick. That and I never have the pocket space to carry around a bottle of juice, but yes, sub-ohm for the win.

Vape On

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I still use all eGo- Products and my Favorite is the ego-W
with a 1.100 mAp Batterie,
i use Hangsen Liquids in different Strengths!
edit on 12-2-2014 by Human0815 because: forgot a word

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
any vape with temp control and a good sized battery is all you need, i use some generic one that you could assemble from other parts, interchangeable battery sizes etc, its pretty cool how much verity there is out there now.

The "herbal" vapes are coming into their own,

I prefer ones that can handle both oil and concentrates, as well as actual plant material.

For tobacco .

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Human0815

I love the ego style batteries for their simplicity and ease of use, the initial reason I moved on from those is I kept accidentally snapping the 510 connection off in my pocket.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I use a vamo with a aga t on top, filled with a nice drop of ry4!

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

I've actually seen the inner workings of the ones that are "specifically" for oil, they're the same as a regular atomizer, just a piece of silica rope with a coil wrapped around it.

Alternately I have seen them as V2 Stardust clearomizers.

Side note, they have 510 nails available for your homemade tobacco tinctures.

The only ones I've seen that work with straight leaf tobacco are the ones with hotplates in them.
edit on 2/12/14 by TokiTheDestroyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by billyvonhelvete

Ah, yes. The Vamo. I used to run a vamo with an AGA-T2, but then I dropped it and the internals got all buggered up.

Turned around and sold my AGA after I got the Kayfun but it was a stellar platform for learning the ins and outs of rebuildables.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
had a vamo3 but the variable voltage kept switching in my pocket. my favorite is a smoktech magneto with an iclearo 30

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Helps!

I just got a e-cig and am just totally confused. It's a VSX (XPS) got the refill stuff & charger. Somehow this has to be easier than what has been going on. Let's see....charge it, hit button 5 times fast, make sure blue light does something......sometimes it works sometimes not, don't EVER let it tip over cause it'll spill....don't tighten up too tight or I'll break it....it's like carrying a raw egg around, so fragile!!

THERE HAS TO BE AN EASIER WAY!!!

If someone could recommend me a better model??
My problem is I normally smoke Djarum Specials. Here in my little rural area clove cigs are rough to source, a clove E-cig??
Hahahahahahahahaha

My local tobacco store did get these in, so gave it a whirl but I couldn't be more disappointed. I tried my daughters Blue E-Cig but the draw on it was worse than a djarum...man was I surprised!!

Because of the grandkids and shocking cold I'd really like to find something convenient and worth using.
Thank You

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I live in a stupid country where buying nicotine is illegal
So I dont use my vape any more, smoking still, need that nicotine.
Liked the cola flavor
felt better vaping but stilled craved the drug. Stupid government, stupid laws

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Caver78

tighten it to hand tight but don't crank it past that, also make sure the connections are free of vape goo. many online vape dealers offer an abundance of flavors, you might like one called Radiator Pluid its green and very Black licorice flavored and thats as close as ive seen to clove flavored fluid

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by borntowatch

Situations like that break my heart. LETS BAN THE PURPORTEDLY SAFER ALTERNATIVE WHILE LEAVING THE DEATH STICKS FREE TO BE SOLD. I'm not normally an advocate for violence, but someone needs to be shot over that decision.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by borntowatch

Here in Japan it is not allowed to trade Nicotine
but i can get Presents,
a "one Month Supply" is legal for me!

Maybe you have a similar legal Right?

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I use itaste vv v3 with an iclear 16b. 3.8v provides enough vapor and heat for me usually. teh dual coil setup of the 16b at 1.5 ohms is awesome for wicking and never burns

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Caver78

If I'm looking at the same thing that you have, it looks like a rebranded eGo with a CE3 clearomizer.
I honestly recommend big battery mods but if you're happy with the amount of power that the battery is currently kicking out I would suggest a punched cartomizer in a tank. I used that setup for years and had very limited problems with it leaking, and that was only when the carto was near death and only though the bottom of the connection, never the top.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Caver78

Heya,

It might help you to know that there is a big learning curve associated with vaping. Seems silly right? What could be easier: fire it up, inhale, what's the problem?

Well, doctors at a forum that shall go nameless have done the research and strangely enough those newcomers left to their own devices with no help from experienced vapers usually return to the analogs. Why? Because their nicotine levels are way too low to amount to a feeling of 'satisfaction'.

Experienced vapers that stick it through and believe that they can drop the analogs with the help of the device, on the other hand, are usually walking around with way more nic in their systems than analog users.

It's because of the way that the nic is absorbed. It is very different than analogs. Vaping is just plain not smoking; that's the first thing to get around. It's something more like hookah and cigar smoking. The main thing is to trust your device.

You can't trust those store bought disposable things. As far as I can tell, those are just there to make sure that you learn that vaping cannot replace analogs. But, of course, it can, and in fact it's much better.

Sometimes I make the right call and I did when I bought my ProVape 1. It does not have variable voltage and it does just one thing: it delivers 3.7 volts to your attachments flawlessly and dependably; I have not had a single dead button push in three years.

Get the AW IC 14500 batts with it. Put a Kanger mini-pro-tank on it with 1.8 ohm heads and you will be good to go. In two weeks the idea of analogs will make you chuckle nostalgically.

P.S. Forgot to add that you will need a tiny steel Evod adaptor for that Kanger mini-pro-tank to fit on the ProVape 1; it's the best combo I have tried and delivers a perfectly civilized hit.

Also; ProVape is made in the U.S.A.. I have dropped it on concrete from chest height more than twice and the concrete is lucky to have survived; it's made of the same stainless as prohibitively expensive medical devices and seems to have been made by engineers at DARPA. It's bulletproof.

edit on 12-2-2014 by Bybyots because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I use a Lavatube version 2 with a 3.0 ohm CE3 type atomizer. I use it at 5 volts. Nothing less will do at all - why? You can Only get a large plume of vapor that's equal to a cigarette with a 3.0 ohm atty and 5 volts. Anything less will give you much less vapor and does not satisfy the same as smoking. The Lavatube uses a 2000 mah battery who's charge last over 16 hours at a time. Those disposable e-cigs like Blu are a big joke - don't waste money on them.

I mix my own e-juice because it's much cheaper. I spend about 30 bucks for a 4 month supply of e-juice.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TokiTheDestroyer

I love green smoke. Several flavors of tobaccos plus clove, menthol and others. I like that it's the size of a normal cig and not a huge baseball bat or potter wand that you have to fill yourself. The filter portion contains the tobacco, the white part is the battery and the tip lights red or green, whichever you choose, to show battery power. When it blinks time to recharge. They have a couple different cases to hold batteries and cartridges. There is USB chargers for the wall, comp and a provided USB adapter for the car. That adapter has two ports because there is a wired in the car battery. That saves other batteries and is always full power. All for under a Benjamin. The cartridges have multiple levels of strength from no nicotine fake smoker to suck starting a tobacco field. The downside though is they don't have green apple anymore, booooo
edit on 2014212 by bonecrusher321 because: (no reason given)

www.greensmoke.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join