It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E-Cig users, share your favored setup!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TokiTheDestroyer

I like hearing good reviews about other e-juice vendors

I should have added a little more to my first post, so here are some reasons I love my Halo set up:

The clearomizer tank holds 2.6ml of juice, enough to get you through the day w/o refilling (most days unless I'm chaining vap)

The cores can be replaced and cheaply. They come in a variety of strengths to burn hotter or cooler to prevent that burning taste.

Batteries come in a variety of colors and sizes 400mah/650mah/900mah and 1300mah

With my starter kit I picked up the 400 and 650mah batteries, both will last all day. The 400mah battery is perfect for carrying around not bulky. Some friends at work have the 1300mah battery, they last more than a day, I personally just don't like how big the batteries are.

They also have a variable voltage battery, which a friend also has and has no complaints with.

The reason I love there juice:

The Importance of American Made Smoke Juice
Halo Smoke Juice represents the evolution of its many e-liquid, e-juice and smoke juice predecessors. For the first time, electronic cigarette users can rest assured they are receiving a quality made American product that holds the safety of its customers paramount. The electronic cigarette industry is flooded with inferior made smoke juice from overseas. These companies care little about the safety of their customers. Smoke juice produced overseas often carries a smaller price tag, but it comes at quite a cost. It is notorious for being manufactured using inferior grades of Nicotine, Glycerin and Propylene Glycol. These low-grade ingredients pose an increasing and unnecessary risk to electronic cigarette users throughout the world. Halo is turning the tide by offering smoke juice that uses only Pharmaceutical and United States Pharmacopeia (USP) grade ingredients. The USP is an official public standards–setting authority for all prescription and over–the–counter medicines and other health care products manufactured or sold in the United States. USP also sets widely recognized standards for dietary supplements and food ingredients. USP sets standards for the purity, strength, quality, and consistency of these products – critical to the public health. USP's standards are used and recognized in more than 130 countries around the globe. These standards have helped to ensure public health throughout the world for close to 200 years.

Halo has a certificate of analysis for all ingredients that go into our smoke juice and electronic cigarette cartomizers. All formula ingredients are FDA and FEMA approved, although as you are probably aware, there are no FDA approved e-liquid, e-juice or smoke juice blends. Our flavorings are provided by a world class FEMA GRAS facility. A FEMA GRAS designation means that the substance receiving this classification has been tested using certain standards, and has been deemed safe for use by people. Only Halo American Made Premium Smoke Juice is used in all of our electronic cigarette products.

I've tried a variety of different juices, and the taste is non comparable for me. Though, after hearing about the VG, I might be willing to order some for a vape

Looking across the board at e-cigs, there are a lot of vendors who try and replicate Halo, I believe they were one of the firsts arounds or so i've heard.

I also like that you get a 30ml bottle of e-juice for $20, and lasts pending your vaping habits over a month, that's big $ saved vs. traditional cigs imo.

Welp, I hope that clarified why I love my Halo Triton

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Im looking to buy something to replace my aga t 2, as its a pain in the arse!, and my fingers aren't as nimble as when I brought it, so rebuildables are out as far as my fingers are concerned!, so im trawling the u.k based vape sites to find something as big as a aga t 2, but with screw in coil replacements.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
What do you guys recommend for a cigar smoker?

My husband is not a daily user, but he is getting on my nerve with this weekend+ habit with stench coming into the house through the door seams while he smokes out in the garage.

Is this option even viable?

Please suggest.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by watchesfromwall

It is... But I have to say this... There's nothing like a good Cigar and Whiskey! Not sure what he was smoking, but good cigars (don't have to be expensive at all) and smell great! So tell'm to stop smoking crap and pick up a cigar worth while!

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Cigar e cigs are available, with different flavour refills, I haven't tried them myself, but the write up about them were good, they're the same size as standard decent cigar. Have a look at some good ecig/vape liquid sites and you're sure to find them.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

sulaw

It is... But I have to say this... There's nothing like a good Cigar and Whiskey! Not sure what he was smoking, but good cigars (don't have to be expensive at all) and smell great! So tell'm to stop smoking crap and pick up a cigar worth while!

Oh, believe me, he spends $$$ on imported cigars - you couldn't get him to buy them at a convenience grocery store, or somewhere like that.

I don't mind the smell so much as I just like to keep a really clean scented, smoke free zone in the house as we have 3 children ages 8 and younger. I used to be a smoker before the first one.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

billyvonhelvete

Cigar e cigs are available, with different flavour refills, I haven't tried them myself, but the write up about them were good, they're the same size as standard decent cigar. Have a look at some good ecig/vape liquid sites and you're sure to find them.

Thanks for the advice. I am trying to muddle through these gadgets.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I definitely understand

They do as the other poster above us stated, have Cigar and Hookah e-juice w/ different flavors. I grow more and more attached to my e-cig daily and recommend it for anyone who smokes cigs, cigars, hookahs~

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by billyvonhelvete

If you're looking for something with screw in atomizer head replacements, I really have to recommend an Evod or Protank, although you aren't going to get the same level of flavor as a rebuildable, they are a lot easier to work with.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Not really sure what kind of device he's going to fancy but as far as the juice goes, I would have a look at some of the Pipe Sauce flavors
www.epipemods.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

No problem

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Thanks for the info matey, just ordered a protank!, had a evod, bloody thing...ive lost count the amount of times ive dumped juice over my hands when unscrewing it from my vamo, it met with a nasty high velocity death at 50 yrds!! Lol!

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by billyvonhelvete

Just a fair warning, the protank is going to be about the same as the Evod but the protank has knurling on the bottom so it's easier to not unscrew the actual tank portion.

ETA: They both use the same type of atomizer.
edit on 2/19/14 by TokiTheDestroyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Ok...threads a bit old but had to jump in.

I have 2 i use regularly, my main rig is an element tree of life 18650 mech mod fitted with a pardigm magma rba. My current build on it is a 24g dual parallel coil running at about .3 ohms...yes its my cloud chaser!

My backup rig is a clone turtleship 18650 mod as well toppef with a caravella clone genisis style atty, greatest flavor of any atomizer ive tried to date!

Would show you all but i havent yet figured that part out yet...

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Currently using iTaste VV and a couple of kanger EVOD batteries, along with a protank and protank mini.
I'm going down the road of self build quite soon, but will still keep the above.
The coil units are cheap off amazon, and last quite a while, although I've had the odd dud.

I like a variety of juices, but my all time favourite is Snake Oil from tmax-juices.co.uk...
Complex flavours that change over time, and the longer you leave it, the better it gets, so I usually have one steeping, and one being used in 50ml bottles, then when one runs out, I move to the next and re-order.
It's costing me less than 20 quid a month, as opposed to 20 quid a week when I smoked.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TokiTheDestroyer

I quite smoking a few years back, but when I did use e-cigs, I preferred the Mystic Menthol as it looked like a real cigarette. I also liked the Joytec Ego, with a dash of vegetable oil to make it hit harder.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I use the Itaste MVP 2.0 with variable voltage. Voltage 3.3-5.0 in .1 increments wattage 6.0-11 in .5 increments. Love it. The battery is a beast and has never gone dead with minimal charge (I use the Samsung Galaxy charger as it works much better than the one that comes with it-advice from the store owner-friend of a friend who also vapes). The store is a Green Forrest franchise that has now started to carry some of the premium juice brands and I like them too. Just got Steam Factory Castaway today and it tastes great! Was using Green Forrest Patriot but like this much better. Nicotine without all of the carcinogens is priceless! I love it!

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
ETA-the model I have has a battery that is 2600 mAH. Beast!

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I have been using an eStick! It comes equipped with a double coil atomizer and a 20 ML tank. The battery is 650 MAH so it holds a nice long charge! The stick creates a strong flavorful vapor! One thick enough to do tricks with! The liquids are delicious and so yummy! a reply to: TokiTheDestroyer

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Just switched over to a dripper mod.
Running 1 x 0.6 ohm coil on a 18650 battery.
I can't believe the amount of vape.
It's about 5 times the best I've ever got from any other method.
I love it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join