It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ET, An Open Discussion...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by bimyou

We were already altered 350,000 years ago by the reptilians, they put their DNA with ours, that was in order for them to be able to control us in some manner or form, it was to lower our frequencies and quiet down the part of the DNA that had access to God or whatever you want to call him/her. Once we raise our frequencies and vibrations through love, peace, joy, happiness then the DNA strain will enable you to access qualities and things that you've never experienced.

Along with this the sun right now is projecting beams of energy which is helping in the awakening of such DNA, and the transformation of our 3d bodies into 5d bodies of light. Starting with our hearts we will eventually become not carbon based but crystalline based forms.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

True some ships are actually living organisms and do integrate with the pilots through their mind.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

They're not waiting for the government anymore to disclose them, they are doing it themselves, look at the high rate of sightings as of late.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

leolady
Honestly through all the years I have been doing my own research and reading and watching documentaries on the phenomenon I still don't have the answers.

Some thoughts... I don't think their craft is the typical UFO seen in your photo image. I think more along the lines of the inner dimensional concept. Maybe they don't need a craft at all ?

For example, take a look at the typical grey, like the photo you have presented. They have large eyes, no visible ears, no visible nose, small slit for mouth. Totally different than our eyes, ears, mouth and nose... the human parts we use to see, smell, taste and hear. The human body parts that we use to perceive and experience the world around us. If the aliens are more advanced I imagine they don't need these human parts like we need them for our sensations here on earth. Some think the large heads and eyes have to do with "aliens" being more open metaphysically, therefore perhaps the mind is far more advanced and capable of things we can't even imagine. That they "see" much more clearly than we do. That we wouldn't even recognize their craft because our minds are not open to it yet. So in that sense we are babies.

But really I don't know... I'm just a baby sucking on a pacifier when it comes to all of this stuff. I'm just a babbling baby. lol

leolady

edit on 9-2-2014 by leolady because: sp

What We Are Leo Lady is the Rock ... A Rock in Economics Class that is carried everywhere for weeks on end or a Baby Doll in Home Care Class for Future Seed Makers World Makers in this Galaxy a Civ Type 3 OR 4 OR 5 cLASS The Trial and Errors of Development ,, in this Hologram universe we live in ... Using a More Advanced SIM EARTH We are the Programs they are the Programers !! Laymans Terms Think of Tron , Tron Legacy , or even a Move Called 13th Floor!

SIM EARTH
en.wikipedia.org...

SimEarth: The Living Planet, the second life simulation video game designed by Will Wright in which the player controls the development of a planet. The game was published in 1990 by Maxis. Versions were made for the Apple Macintosh, Commodore Amiga, IBM PC, SNES and TurboGrafx-16, which was also subsequently re-released on the Wii Virtual Console.[1]

Another Perspective

Makes scene if you look at..

The Old Testament ( A Mad Greedy Inconsiderate Immature God ETC.. )
Outside Adam Eve , Noah Authors of the old testament

Then Moses ............. and the Progress Came

The New Testament ( Kinder Gentle Passionate Matured God ETC.. ) Inside Jesus , Authors of the new testament

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

There are aliens that have visited us, they do live among us, and all those last thing you said excluding devils and demons, if you read my post down more you will see that most of elves, dwarves, leprechauns, and so forth are in fact "Agarthans".

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

SheopleNation
reply to post by bimyou

And IPhones and Smart Phones (wireless technology) is handed down Alien Technology through The Top Secret Black Space Program. Just something to consider.
~$heopleNation

Could be... A device that everyone has and can connect everyone on the planet to each other with limitless information... Crazy times. I wonder if technology is given to us by aliens slowly given over time, a bunch was given long ago and we were told to slowly release it, or some was given long ago with the expectation that we would just figure out more from it...

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Indeed that is true it's a choice, but us having free will, look where it has taken us, so that free will may be possibly soon revoked.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Wolfenz
Sounds about Right

this too

Love those Wolfenz. Classic bro. ~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   

bimyou
Could be... A device that everyone has and can connect everyone on the planet to each other with limitless information... Crazy times. I wonder if technology is given to us by aliens slowly given over time, a bunch was given long ago and we were told to slowly release it, or some was given long ago with the expectation that we would just figure out more from it...

Yeah bimyou, I mean if we consider how quickly technology has advanced, even within the last 10 years alone, It without a doubt makes one ponder it all.

It just seems to me that someone switched it into warp drive recently. If that is in fact the case, I am very happy about it myself. ~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I would think that the aliens would get to a point where they would ascend into beings of pure energy. Kind of like what the ancients did in the stargate series. Why go thru all the trouble of creating ships and such, when you can just think your way to your destination?

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

I have been thinking for a good 7 hours how to reply to this. I guess the best thing I could come up with is dont waste your time looking for answers in the outer world as you will be looking for decades. Instead look with in and the answers will come forth in subliminal messages and experiences. Its then up to you weather or not you want to except the answers that are showen to you. All I can say is dont go looking for something if you are not ready to accept the answer that is given. The universe works in a strange way. At the end of the day we all know more to what is going on then our government and the Bad E.Ts allow us to know. But its not pratical to go around and heard us all up just because we know something. We as individuals pose no threat, only craziness to the mundane who have been conditioned. What poses a threat is if we take that knowledge as a collective and use it to sabotage mainstream media to recondition the social and religious structure of society.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Propulsion
I would think that the aliens would get to a point where they would ascend into beings of pure energy. Kind of like what the ancients did in the stargate series. Why go thru all the trouble of creating ships and such, when you can just think your way to your destination?

In theory the pure energy sounds like the theory that would happen, however its far from it for some that transcend. They become more free, no longer stuck to one vessel. Can cause mass havic and manipulation with in the physical. However you also get some good ones that mean nothing but to help you achieve your very best and just want to see you happy. They are very soft and gental aliens that I have alot of respect for.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Merlyn2014
reply to post by leolady

Most aliens can travel inter dimensionally, also through what we call portals as well. The particular Gray your talking about, it depends which planet they come from because some of them are actually physically like that, but there are others that only look that way because in their timeline there world is so polluted that it is a environmental suit that they wear that makes them appear that way. Also they do use craft to travel, but the reason why some can't see them is for the fact that the vibrations or frequencies of that person haven't ascended or risen enough to see them.

Furthermore most craft that are seen are actually part of a fleet of a Federation of Planets that is in existence.

I have read about this stuff for years , until november 2012 , i just dropped every emotional aspect or curiousity into this specific subject , the biggest thing that killed the entire need to know into this subject , where the channel stuff about the Galactic Spacerangers of light.

I came to a personal conclusion that al this channel stuff is pure disinformation , ofcourse some of it is very inspiring , especially the be kind to everything and everyone etc.

But i also knew that this is not relevant to the world and time we live in , these text basicly tell you to sit on your ass and wait till they show up.

Sure there might be some intelligent life somewhere , but dont say there is a Fleet hangin round waiting to /or helping us.

We are not that special.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Merlyn2014

They would only interfer if we use nuclear weapons again. Because that effects other dimensions too....(but we are free to destroy our planet. Thats what responsibility means)

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   
ups wrong thread...
edit on 11-2-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
What if they have different conceptions about time and space and contacted one monkey once and this memory is transferred each generation and there is one woman on the planet whose ancestors had this contact. She would most likely live either in the US, Russia, Middle East or Africa. The latter might be the most probable since science says humanity emerged from Africa.

They would do this to keep an eye on our progress so to speak. They would prevent a sudden contact where things might go wrong because one of their people would know one of ours and on the outside he or she or they would be the spokespersons for the intergalactic or universe community. And because we are not very spacefaring yet also able to imagine many things and express them through CGI and the internet we might also be like a nav beacon for some, if one of them loses while working in some immaterial hell he or she might see this one woman of our planet and from there to the person on the 'outside' who might redirect them to his or her own people.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   

OrdoAdChao
Great thread!

In regards to the varied types of craft, I think that the ideas expressed by the other posters are very intriguing- in particular the idea that some crafts are older tech that took longer than some newer models to arrive. Very neat idea.

In my opinion, and somewhat along the lines of the mentioned post, the craft may well be intelligent, evolving machines. That is, they reproduce and upgrade (evolve) themselves over time as they deduce newer, more efficient designs. The vastness between stars is far from empty, and a craft with the capability to produce copies of itself wouldn't be so hard pressed for raw materials; much like a blue whale, the earth largest organism, feeds on some of the earth's tiniest organisms, plankton. They cruise through space, collecting raw materials, all the while designing the next generation

I really like those ideas. What if these craft are basically some kind of physical software? It's not really a static 'thing' at all, but some kind of algorithm floating through space. One minute it could be floating through outer space, the next minute it could be the person sitting next to you sipping an espresso in a cafe. This would explain at least some sightings where they see the craft morphing into different shapes.

I often find myself wondering, if these UFOs are real, then what's inside them? But maybe there's nothing really inside them - the ship itself is the whole thing, or the current expression of its algorithm. But if it's some kind of software, then where is it stored? I doubt such a craft would exhibit a PC architecture for storing and executing instructions - it has too many single points of failure - but maybe it stores a complete copy of its instructions in every part of the whole, like memory architecture based on a fractal design. Maybe thinking of UFOs in terms of an aircraft/pilot model is completely wrong. Everything is switched around because the aircraft could produce a 'pilot' if it wanted, not the other way around. Or the aircraft could even choose not to be an aircraft.

Or maybe a UFO is sort of like an ICMP ping packet, what a highly advanced civilization uses to 'ping' other dimensions.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGreazel

Not all of what is channeled or so forth is disinformation, but yes it's up to us as individuals to discern what is the truth, I only listen to a few of them and the information that is given doesn't appear at all to be any kind of disinformation, it appears that everything that they're saying is right.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGreazel

Also for the part which I forgot to mention about what you said "sitting on your ass". The ones I know of tell us that we're all gods and goddess and to act like them and change our realities so that we may have a better outcome. They don't say to wait, they say to make changes ourselves with their help.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Brighter

yes..evolved beings know that everything is made of consciousness. So in a way when you create complex technical devices you create a reference point of consciousness. And the moment it is complex enough to be self aware it is like a device for "higher planes"...
In a way humans are technological devices to..

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join