It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ET, An Open Discussion...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Why their ship like that ?
As a poster mention - form follow function. You dont need nose to point when you can move to any point you want.

Why they visit us ?
Because we are in "primer" state, look!, a new weird dual cell bacteria found in lake Vostok, I bet more than a handful country send scientist there. Same goes for them. They put us under microscope, literally.

Why they wont come out openly ?
They did, and it went wrong, we worship them as "gods from the sky who came down to earth". Later, they got the idea. Why should they ? We dont even "acknowledge" them, let alone "invite". Put up a space station with UFO docking facilities and some accommodation for their embassadors, we might even get the UFO technology free of charge, if we do that. Until we do that, they can play "hide and observe" as long they like, our loss.

If you are an invisible thief, would you keep stealth mode when the houseowner write on the wall "show yourself now" ?

What are they waiting for ?
NWO, to progress as a species, NWO is a must. I dont want to comment on bad or good it is, but its what they are looking for. It depressingly counts when you see a species letting it own species die on part of its "home". We do make progress, currently at showing off "who is the boss now" or "I got bigger ..... than you, you sux".

As you can see, most question can be answered by using common sense, its just we dont want to use it on positive things. All in all, we are losing - a lot in term of "galactic progress", all because "my hard earned PHD will be gone if I agree with this". For now, the aliens are right in their actions, we are not ready for them, because we never get the idea in the first place.

Next UFO that land openly will....make a few religious people commit suicide, a few governments crumble, worldwide economy collapse, neighbor shooting neighbor, communication failure etc etc, welcome back to year 1800s!

Until we write "show yourself" on the wall, we all subjected to ana...probe

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Yet another stellar thread slayer, nice work.

If these UFO's we see are indeed built and piloted by extraterrestrials, then the radiation emissions could be a clue to what powers these vehicles. And when the Rad level can be high to inflict burns and ailments, it makes you wonder just what is under the bonnet.

As for the pilots themselves, Nobody can truly be sure of their motives. Observance, surveillance, who knows? We could be a interstellar roadhouse for alien truckers and we wouldn't even know about it.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Crafts are not like ours. You can see a saucer or a triangle, but they can morph as well, and rooms can change, things change. Not to mention the tardis is larger on the indside than on the outside. Something to do with other realms, ie intercepting. I say it has something to do with horton hears a who, infinity inside and outside all things, like infinite hardrives on a computer. If you're a higher up you can format any amount you wish.

They're not like ours.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   

If, they are able to travel throughout the galaxy, then I think they only make themselves visible when they want. We are on the verge of being able to completely camouflage our vehicles and people and if they are way ahead of us then this is already going on. So, who knows, it could be bumper to bumper UFO traffic above our heads and we have no clue. We could be riding one, and our civilisations are just barnacles on the hull of something that is disguised to look like something else. Who knows what is under the sea, thats a lot of open space. And from the looks of it, a Grey Alien doesn't appear to be one that spends a lot of time under the sun. If this were true though, I think they would come out and file a complaint or two about things like Fukishima. No subterranean or sea based race is going to sit idly by and see their home destroyed.

However, this brings up another thought, the classic UFO zapping the nuclear warhead video. If Aliens were so concerned about us playing with fire, and they already supposedly came out and disarmed a nuclear warhead during a test with a few pin pricks of light beam, then they would easily just roll up one day, fix the fukishima issue and drive away.

Throwing some crazy out there, since I don't do it often:

As far as UFOs:

My personal theory is that planets are the space craft, why build something from materials when you can craft a body that has the life support systems built in and then chuck it out across the galaxy. Imagine you stuff 400 people on a space craft, and they need to travel 1000 light years from A to B. The upkeep, and maintenance of systems, propulsion, life support, etc. The demand would be insane. Even with computers fixing computers, and robots fixing robots. This would be a huge undertaking, and if someone fell asleep at the wheel, we end up ramming into Pluto as we exit the solar system. Not to mention the asteroid belt....

So you either need to fold space and time to travel, or, you develop a delivery system that will guarantee the occupants get there in one piece. A planet with an atmosphere can take strikes from celestial garbage, a vehicle would be smashed to hell and back if it bumped into an asteroid. I think the most logical explanation to me is that perhaps a solar system is its own vehicle. An atmosphere and an asteroid belt is a basic version of shields. But if I am right, then that would mean someone somewhere has a really big factory pumping out blue orbs.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Sometimes I think our planet is mostly a place in the galaxy aliens go to so they can look at us doing evil things and disagree and then they are instantly on the good side of the universe, their whole future changes while we remain in our own dualistic reality. Still the benefits of righteousness because there is a reason in the mind of the alien, yet none of them have to play the bad guy. Just as some humans call people from other countries bad in front of others to evoke emotional respones and feel good about oneself. They could stop it, but then they wouldn't be able to anymore and they can still say they had to wait until we made our own spaceships because that is what we must figure out ourselves and they had to stand by waiting seeing us suffer for so long and it was all horrible while in reality they were just emo leeches.
edit on 10-2-2014 by spiritspeak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   

They are all visiting us then why? Whats so supposedly special here? Is it our planet's natural resources? Is it our Genetic coding? Are we simply a fascinating Galactic anthropological study of a true pre-interstellar space fairing race?

We are playing the game of life in a very special way. "They " call us "masters of limitation". There are not many civilisations who forgot the "real" structure of life as we did.
We created "forgetfulness" to learn in a much deeper sense...And this is really profound.

Most ET races watching us right now are always aware that we are more than our physical focus. They know that we exist on many levels.

They know that reality is IN consciouses and not outside of it. So its very interesting to watch a civilization who does not know that they are masters...That they have power. They know that it was our choice to grow like this...

So they wait until we have played enough. But they are always watching our little planet and also keeping civilisations away which would disturb us from "learning" in that way..But you are lucky: if you still live longer than 20 years you will see a lot of interesting paradigm shifts in terms of "YOU" "ET" SPace Time, Universe, Awareness, Free will, Dreams , Open Contact etc.

Its pure luxury to be here in this time...

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Wow

We have some really good in depth replies. It will take me some time to reply to all of you. Nicely done.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I've often wondered if we would recognize a alien craft that has FTL.

We might. We certainly have ideas and theories of how to do this, but other than science fiction, we do not have any working models.

Imagine taking a car and sending it back in time, just 1,000 years to the year 1014 AD. What would the people of that time make of it? Especially if there is no key for starting it.
They would recognize the fact that it has wheels means it is meant to roll along the ground. They would understand that parts of it are made from metal and glass, but the plastic and rubber would throw them. So would the fuel, since we have to refine oil to make gasoline.
The battery would be to them like a magical device that produces sparks....and while examination would lead them to believe that the drive shaft turns the wheels, exactly how the engine works would be a mystery.

Of course we understand the science behind things now a lot better. But I don't think it would be a given thing that if we got a hold of some alien craft that had a FTL engine, that we would understand it right away, if they are only 1,000 years ahead of us. We might figure it out quicker than people from 1014 AD figuring out a car, but we may not be able to replicate it quickly.

I do know that in order to travel vast distance between the stars requires harnessing vast amounts of energy. And being able to harness energy like that allows you to learn and have many different advanced abilities.

You have made a study of ancient humans quite a bit, so you know the effect that being able to harness fire gave us. Every thing from cooking our food and giving us warmth, to allowing us to finally smelt metal and glass, shaping it into better tools, weapons, etc.
Then by combining water with fire, we got steam, giving us the power we needed to work huge engines and provide electricity (and electricity provided us with yet even more things we could do).

The internal combustion engine, rocketry, and then finally splitting the atom....stronger and larger amounts of energy.

Look at us now: we have air craft that are invisible to radar, and can travel and huge speeds.

What would a person from just 1,000 years ago make of a stealth aircraft flying overhead?

As for ET's motivation, I don't think we'll ever know unless we actually meet them and can ask. For all we know, our solar system is just a pit stop, with Earth as a side attraction: Fuel up here, and don't forget to stop by the 3rd rock from the star and sight see the primitive life that is there.

Think about Fire Ants. They build very large colonies in your yard (if you're like me and live in the SE US and wish that they were never brought here). You walk by them, careful not to put your foot on their nest or disturb them, because Fire Ant bites sting like hell. You don't stick your hand there, and you do not want even one of them crawling on your arm (OW!).

But we also don't pay those little ants too much heed, unless they start taking over the yard.

So we could be a scientifically interesting.....or just a simple curiosity to any ETs.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

I still can't get past the part that, if they don't want to be seen and don't want us to know about them. Why is it they fly around over major cities in AZ at night for example, with all the lights on ? The lights would be on for, what ?

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by oldkawguy

The valid sightings have a kind of "wake up" signal but still leave a choice and a free will.....

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

oldkawguy
reply to post by watchitburn

I still can't get past the part that, if they don't want to be seen and don't want us to know about them. Why is it they fly around over major cities in AZ at night for example, with all the lights on ? The lights would be on for, what ?
It appears that they do want us to know about them, just not unambiguously, and all at once. If contact is to work, it must be done it a way that is tolerable to us, as a whole, not forced on us, all in a hurry. The contradictory-seeming behaviors of showing themselves fleetingly, but not introducing themselves openly to the human race begins to make sense, if we suppose ourselves to be in the middle of a process of very gradual contact.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
With my own opinion ---- based on my own purported nighttime starship sighting back in 1972, approximately 40 miles west of Washington D.C. --- I would tend to speculate that these star faring pilots who occasionally visit our planet...rely on interstellar capable starships that depend on photon propulsion; which includes travel in the superluminal realm.

I tend to side on the nuts and bolts saucer crowd...that mainly relies on starlight photons, that feeds a micro-black hole propulsion unit on a starship. If you google: Black hole starships...I have a difference of opinion, which is: that instead of using Hawking radiation decay from the black hole to power the starship --- my proposal is that the starship's black hole propulsion unit attracts starlight photons with a gravitational pull, thusly feeding the black hole and having the photons ejected with tremendous thrust --- increasing speed exponentially squared --- into the superluminal realm.

In places that lack starlight for the propulsion unit...the bh starship must rely on a deuterium fusion reaction created by extreme pressure between two magnetic fields, just outside the starship/saucer; that fuels the engine with plasma photons.

If anything...the otherworlders probably depend on the acquisition of seawater/water, since it is a finite fuel for the starship; which could explain why it is one of the reasons that they peaceably invade our planet.
edit on 10-2-2014 by Erno86 because: spelling

edit on 10-2-2014 by Erno86 because: added a couple of words

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

And why they've been seen to enter the oceans?!?!

Lots of stories about USO's!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

eriktheawful
But we also don't pay those little ants too much heed, unless they start taking over the yard.

Yep, and what do we do when they start to take over our yard? = We eradicate the colony.

Just something to consider. ~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I had something incredible happen to me and my girlfriend in the middle of the night 20 years ago. That event convinced me. Also, me and three friends experienced one other event late one night in San Francisco. We saw a disk shaped UFO hover over a building shinning a cone shaped light back and fourth over it. Could of been ours but they had to get that technology from some place else.

I have no doubt we are being visited by some other intelligent beings not from our world or time. I wish they would just tell us, but on the other hand I understand why they wouldn't.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

"But, I want to see some real concrete proof."
As you can see from my other post, I was really fortunate (or cursed) to have an experience and have it witnessed by somebody else. I'm still trying after 20 years to reconcile it and figure out what it meant.

What we experienced didn't leave us with one shred of proof, but the details were so profound and in no way could of been made up by anybody that it left us pretty much dumbfounded as what to say or do after. I wasn't into aliens or UFOs at all before that so didn't even report it or tell anybody but close friends. I wonder how many times that happens to people? Must be a huge amount if you think about it.

You'll simply never see any proof until the full disclosure by the aliens or government or you experience yourself. They fell it's just too important to them to let you have any and question your life. I think somebody made the decision long ago to keep it away so that the public is under control. I have to agree in some ways, the human race is pretty crazy right now. The aliens don't want somebody car bombing them.

"So, why is it so hard for some to believe that they may be in fact visiting/studying us? "
Fear. Fear that GOD might not be what they thought it was. Fear that we aren't the top of the chain. Fear of different. Hell, people are having a hard time just adjusting to gay people.

The facts and the simple truth is that we are but ants in the infinite universe that's so big that we cannot imagine.

"They are all visiting us then why? Whats so supposedly special here?"
I honestly think we were genetically modified years ago with their DNA. Possibly for a test or a need or experiment. It makes perfect sense if you look at it. Why are we so different than any other species on the planet? We are creating and seeking and thinking in such a way. Something about us is so more advanced.

Maybe our added DNA is telling us to create computers, music, and math. Makes sense to me. One day computers and us will be able to join and we'll be able to have infinite memory and experiences. Is this what the DNA is trying to push us to? Is that what they can do?

I think they are coming back to check on their experiment. In addition to flying, space flight, computers, and technology, we exploded a nuclear bomb. You have to admit it's been a huge last 100 years for the human race.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

SecretKnowledge
i think we are in the infancy of mankind, babies in the solar sense.
if they are here studying us, it might be to watch our progression. From nuclear (which i believe they are helping to steer us away from), to the next level. What that is i dont know.
if they are studying our planet for resources the obvious few are water, us (for food maybe), gold, and our atmosphere.
i would agree that the different types of ufo are maybe from different races
edit on 9/2/14 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

Sounds about Right

this too

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by bimyou

And IPhones and Smart Phones (wireless technology) is handed down Alien Technology through The Top Secret Black Space Program. Just something to consider.
~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by leolady

Most aliens can travel inter dimensionally, also through what we call portals as well. The particular Gray your talking about, it depends which planet they come from because some of them are actually physically like that, but there are others that only look that way because in their timeline there world is so polluted that it is a environmental suit that they wear that makes them appear that way. Also they do use craft to travel, but the reason why some can't see them is for the fact that the vibrations or frequencies of that person haven't ascended or risen enough to see them.

Furthermore most craft that are seen are actually part of a fleet of a Federation of Planets that is in existence.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

They're cleaning our oceans.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join