It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Valentine Greetings

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Good morning fine Ladies and Gallant Gentlemen.

I have finally written the Sonnet.

It's called 'On Pantheism' and it's about Nature.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Gordi came up with that? I liked it as soon as I listened to it.

jacygirl

reply to post by fossilera

You don't like bananas?

Hi fossilera!
Hey Jane! Gordi! Tsu! (feel like I'm taking 'attendance', lol)

Jane, I think this thread will last for years, and become thousands of pages long.
We seem to have 'adopted' you. (Some of us have already moved in.)

jacy

Bananas are amazing - I always have them handy, and they are always so filling - usually, the larger ones make a decent meal. **facepalm**, for the record, I'm not talking about metaphorical bananas here. Why'd you have to ask that question Jacy, why? I'll admit it, I walked into that one.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by fossilera

Aww thanks Fossil!

Hi Jane, True, Cody, Jacy, Tsu....LOL Jacy was right - That feels like taking the "register" in school...

"Gordi" - "PRESENT SIR"
"Jane" - "PRESENT"
"True"...... "True"..... Has anyone seen TrueBrit????" - "Not since the RUM incident sir!!!" LOL

OK on bananas.... Can I say that??

Best involuntary banana giggle-inducing moment I heard was on a nature programme on TV..
There's an interviewer asking a female diver what it's like to swim with dolphins...
"Can you get close enough to touch them?" she asks "what does it feel like???"
Female diver replies "Well, it's kind of like a hot wet banana!!"
I nearly fell of my seat laughing!!!

OK - I'm off to work.... in the p*ssing rain... probably up a ladder.... outside.... without a banana...
edit on 17-2-2014 by Gordi The Drummer because: I had to change the spellink

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Morning people!

Hope you all are well. Seems as if the hangover room has been closed due to flooding!

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Morning peeps!
@True.......lol! Glad you haven't lost your sense of humour!

@Gordi.....I'm off to take my poor worn out Mondeo called Wilma to get her holes filled before she goes for her MOT...I'm sure she'll slip through nae bother! Shanks pony for me for the next few days.

@Tsu.....going to check out your sonnet when I get back from dropping off the car.

@Foss.....great innit!....just listened to it again....sets one up for the day don't you know! *said in best posh voice*.

BBL

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Good morning all

Man those first 3 hours at work on a Monday without a smoke are a killer.

Wishing you all an awesome week.

Cody

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Eeeeee....what a lovely way to start the day...peeps popping in to say good morning!

*checks the kitchen is nice and tidy, exits stage left to start up-cycling her bureau*
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   

*yawn* *stretch*
Good morning family!!
Tripped over a ferret on my way to grab coffee...she looked up at me with that questioning gaze...I started singing, "Yes, we have no bananas...we have no bananas today..." so I gave her some raisins.
(I have a feeling fossilera took the last banana, but I don't want to point fingers...lol)
Sending y'all some love!
jacy

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Afternoon everyone!

Sorry I'm late, I was up all night meh, I'm on US time time now!

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Better than pointing bananas! Well,it's less likely to get you arrested anyway

How are you, and your fruit consuming furry friend this fine day? I assume the weather you are getting could still be adequately described as bloody frozen?

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   

You're half asleep! Forgot to look in the fruit bowl didn't you? I got some this morning on my way to drop Wilma off at the garage to get her 'holes' fixed.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Not surprised you've been up half the night after composing that sonnet....lovely it is...just lovely!

Rainbows
Jane
edit on 17-2-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Hi Tsu!
Hey True! I am well, thank you....as is my furry side-kick.
I'm a little concerned though....there is a brilliant ball of light in the sky, illuminating everything...what is that?

Jane...oh bless you for the bananas!! So sorry to hear about Wilma's "holes"...? (okay, I can't say what I was going to say, lol)

*scampers off for more coffee and sunglasses*

jacy

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Ah, a burst of sunlight has sliced through the all consuming gloom? I bet the glare from the snow is harsh.
Get some shades, or a broad brimmed hat!

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Thank you Jane! I've been wanting to take on Sonnets for a while now. I might stick to the for a bit, for a change.

How is the bureux (sp) coming along?

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Ohhh...it's magnificent! Bright and sparkly...yay!!
How are things across the pond? Did you find the mischief you were looking for?
Tsu wrote a sonnet...I must go and read it now.
jacy

Geez, I sound so blah, hehe. Must have more coffee...it's wit-producing I think..?

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Weeeellll...having made myself and my lazy a**ed teenage son a mega brunch I am just sat here looking at it at the moment with a bowl of soapy water and screw drivers communicating with it in the hopes it will tell me which colour(s) it would like to be!
Maybe I should take a piccy as a before and post it here if I can? Then that would spur me (and it) to decide which 'sex' it is and what 'look' 'it' would like....at the moment its very androgynous! Then when it's done I can post the finished article!

Rainbows
Jane

@ Jacy....I also picked up packs of dried prunes, apricots and mango.....help yourself.....

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Oh, I see how it is.
Your son gets a mega brunch...and the shed-dwellers get the dried fruit.
*grabs bag of prunes and runs back to shed*

jacy

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

The weather in my neck of the woods consists of sunlight, filtered through a mild haze, giving everything a muted, pastel look. There is barely a breath of wind, and not a sign of any significant cloud what so ever. The warmth given off by the suns rays, is pleasant, not strident, but despite the thin haze, still scours the retina of all who observe it, causing them to squint, creasing their brows, as if attempting to contemplate the nature of the photon, even while being assaulted by a barrage of them.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   

PMSL......*huge grin on face*
I walked into that one didn't I! At least there'll be a beautiful and unique bureau for you to put your laptop on and feel very chic while you communicate with us 'brunchers' from the shed! I only have a fry up maybe once a month....it was cody's fault!
Sooooo tempted to give this bureau a moroccan boho look!

Rainbows
Jane

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join