It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru/Planet X The Thread...(Part Deux)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

DJW001
reply to post by Buddyman

In other words, yes, you are going to continue to post lengthy off topic walls of text without explaining why they are relevant to the topic.

That and continue to talk only to those that kiss his rear which is evident by him only calling out those questions that make him look like a guru.. I think that this has ceased being about Nibiru (which he still cannot prove one way or the other) and more about stroking his ego?

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

So you have read the questions in this thread and your answer is Velikovsky? The same Velikovsky that has been disproven time after time after time? The same Velikovsky who made prediction after prediction and they all failed? Sounds like a legit source to me.

Now why do the Chinese in their 4000 year continuous history not mention Nibiru? Why do the planets have such a stable orbit? Are you actually going to answer the questions that matter?

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Any time Nibiru is brought up don't you guys feel like you're in the middle of some giant rave? Anticipating the drop of the beat like some cataclysmic event, when world collide. When stars, whole galaxies, the universe is changed forever.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

Actually, I feel like i've just crossed over the threshold of an insane asylum, not the newer ones we have today, but rather the ones from the 16-1700's where they herded in people like animals, and the people were so insane that they threw feces on the walls like chimps...

Why? Simple...

Even with the preponderance of evidence against Nibiru, some people seem to cling to it like it's the end all be all of events. Rational thought processes do not seem to enter into it all...

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Worse actually.

It's sort of like this:

A person that specializes in economics, goes to the library one day, and finds a book that is written in another language. He self teaches himself on that language and attempts to translate the book. According to him, the book is a story about how a very large truck goes down this small street in the city, causing devistation (because it's really big and doesn't fit down the street), with people in the truck that jump out and rob the people living on that street. This truck does it every 36 years.

Other people investigate this and they notice something:

Looking at the past 36 years, they do not find the massive damage that it would have caused coming down that street.

There are some people that have lived on that street for 40 years, and they have no records at all of any of this happening.

Other people that are actually formally trained in this language, come out and say, "Sorry, no, this book does not say what that man said about it. It's a cook book with a list if different styles of food."

Another group of people go out searching for this truck. In order to do what it is suppose to do, it will have a very specific route. However, upon searching, said truck can not be found in those areas. The only trucks like that, that can be found, reside in other countries, far away from this city and that street, and never come here.

But you have groups of people that cling to the belief that this truck is real. That it will be coming back, and that it MUST have done what this one person originally said it did. Despite the fact that there is no evidence at all to show that this truck ever came down the street even once, let alone every 36 years.

Worse, you have some woman decides to take what the original man said, and try to make it her own "thing". Now the truck is going to be showing up! Soon! It will show up on this date here! Even though the original man said it would not be showing up for many more years.
People wait......the truck doesn't show up.
The woman said it was just a lie to throw off the Powers That Be.
Then the woman claims yet again that this Truck will be showing up soon! Repeat the same thing: no truck shows up.

However, people will still believe and follow this woman.....even though she has lied over and over again.

Some will ignore the woman, but insist that the original man was right.....even though all the evidence says, no, he was not right.

Some will make videos of cars on the highway, claiming that they have spotted the truck, and even when it's shown that no, that there is no truck there, they will still insist that it is.

Some will go out and try to find every single thing that they can, and say that it helps prove that this truck is there, and it does this. They find a man eating a Big Mac at a McDonalds and claim that it is linked to the truck! His consumption of a Big Mac means that the special truck that is suppose to come down this one street every 36 years is real! Because everyone knows that McDonalds has their stuff delivered by a truck!!!!

And some will have you believing that every single scientist in the world, every space agency in the world, every single amateur astronomer in the world, and every single historian, achreologist, and geologist are: covering it up, paid off, threatened, etc, to "keep their mouths shut or are disinfo agents).

And that would be literally TENS of MILLIONS of people....that are suppose to be "in on the conspiracy of a cover up".

Nibiru / PlanetX is more of a cult / religion than anything else. There is absolutely no scientific basis for it. Quite the opposite. All the evidence that can be observed, Astronomical, Geological, and Historical, actually proves the opposite. Yet people will still insist that it is there, because it is something that they want to believe in.

Believing in something that has no factual evidence to show it exists is called: Faith.

And that is what cults and religions are based on: faith and belief in something, no mater what.

It's like a group of people insist on believing that the sky is actually green with pink poka dots. Because some guy said it was.

No mater how much you show them, with scientific evidence, that the sky is really blue with white clouds, they will close their eyes, plug their ears and continue to scream: "The sky is green with pink poka dots!", because they MUST BELIEVE in it.

A blue sky with white clouds is boring. A green sky with pink dots is much more exciting to fantasize about.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Hi Guys...I would just like to go back to a comment i made about Michael Heiser..What i meant about him being a religious fundamentalist,is that, that indoctrination would hold him back in true understanding in certain areas..I didn't mean what i said in a derogatory way,(he is entitled to that beleif if he chooses) i would just like to clarify that..If you would like to take a good look into their argument about the true origins of humans, i would direct you to a thread my buddy participated in, on DTV,'human evolution debunked' my buddies name is Temps and he disects it like a boss,he is more of an adept in the field of genetics etc than me..It's funny how when you go to search for Sitchin on google, the link titled 'Sitchin is wrong' is second on the list?Are they really trying to suppress the truth?you be the judge..I do find it a bit sad, how he has to flaunt his qualifications and use that against Sitchin (which does'nt necessarily mean he is more qualified,i had an Anthropologist on another thread try and intimidate me with the same crudentials,it just means sometimes that person maybe locked into a fixed perception),plus the title of his page as just said..Its like Sitchin naming his 'I am right and everybody else is wrong' lol..I anticipated some one adding that site into this thread,i have already openly stated Sitchin has his critics,as do many pioneers of controversial discovery,the likes of Heiser and Chris White IMO are put forth by the agenda to supress the truth,they have attacked Michael Tsarion and Sitchin,2 people who have done more for the truth movement than many realise..Look, i know Sitchin was even backed by the Rockerfellers..When i heard that it raised a red flag at first..But the more i think about it, they clearly wanted the best man for the job to translate these tablets and so on..I will put up an article about the true reason for the war in Iraq..Not just for oil,money,strategic position in middle East or to overthrow Suddam because of fake WMDs or even because he was independent of the International banking system and about to release his own gold currency as also Libya was,it was for Sumerien artifacts and Anunnaki tech, in namely the ancient city of Ur and we all know they robbed the museum in Baghdad..What else did they find i wonder??)(not much different from the Nazis interest in Egypt)..just for the record the only countries independent from the international bank are (apart from now Iraq and Libya,Afghanistan) North Korea,Cuba,Iran..Iraq and Libya..Get the picture and the propaganda and what i am saying?

Sitchin has made some fascinating discoveries/observations..I will add some more info on that soon..Just a breif example, is where we get 360 degrees in math and so on,this come from the Sumeriens and Babylon and no doubt the 3600 year orbit of Nibiru as he surmised..I have just breifly touched on that, i will add the link later..The book of Genesis in the Bible as well, was taken and based on the Sumerien Enuma Elišh and what it is based on is mostly true accounts of what happened in those times..Once you understand who the Bible was refering to and who the 'gods' (plural) really were and also Jehovah, then you will take it on in a whole new light..Again, Wes Penre does tackle this perfectly IMO and also the Heiser/Sitchin debate,of which he sides with Sitchin after performing a non bias review and taking both sides into account..Some comments here seem to imply that i am misleading,that is not the case,i have always stated you need to be your own judge and i will offer and put forward what i think is the best avenue of discovery for the truth..

exopolitics.org...

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Why don't you just start a blog? That way, you won't be disturbed by people who want you to interact with them.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Enough. There are plenty of links to discuss. There will be no more discussion of members.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Xcalibur254

So you have read the questions in this thread and your answer is Velikovsky? The same Velikovsky that has been disproven time after time after time? The same Velikovsky who made prediction after prediction and they all failed? Sounds like a legit source to me.

Now why do the Chinese in their 4000 year continuous history not mention Nibiru? Why do the planets have such a stable orbit? Are you actually going to answer the questions that matter?

Just re posting this in hopes to get OP to answer,

Hope you don't mind Xcalibur

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Sorry, but its the glut of material and failure of the poster to discuss it that is making this thread untenable. That said, allow me to attempt to address the latest dump:

@Buddyman:

Michael Heiser is not a 'religious fundamentalist,' he is a scholar who can read the texts that Sitchin only pretended to read. A religious fanatic is someone who takes ancient mythological texts literally. There is only one person participating on this thread who does that. It is people who believe Sitchin who are the religious fundamentalists. Again, Heiser knows what the texts actually say. This is why he can authoritatively refute Sitchin. I suggest you do some research and see what actual philological research looks like. Each word needs to be carefully cross checked with other uses, cognates, and uses of the cognates. All of this is shown as part of the process of translation. Sitchin never does this. His method was to take other people's translations and rewrite them to say what he wanted them to say.

Your digression about the Rockefellers and human origins does not contribute much to the topic at hand, so I will not even engage it.

Your suggestion that the United States invaded Iraq in order to plunder archaeological artifacts (that is what you are suggesting, isn't it?) is ludicrous. I think we can all agree that it wasn't to 'spread democracy,' but it certainly wasn't because of Nibiru. Thanks to the wild and woolly days of international archaeology in the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries, most of Mesopotamia's surviving texts are safely in the United States and Europe. You can actually read them for yourself...if you bother to learn the languages which, once again, Sitchin did not.

The ancient Mesopotamians did originate using a 360 degree circular measure. This has nothing to do with any planet's orbit but Earth's! Earth's orbital period is an infamously awkward length: 365 1/4 of it days. This makes devising a calendar difficult. Fortunately, 365 is very close to 360. Three hundred and sixty can be divided nicely by 2, 3, 4, 6, 12, 20, 24, 30, 60, 120 and 180. Do any of those numbers ring a bell? Twenty four hours in a day? Thirty days in a month? Twelve months in a year and twelve signs of the zodiac? To this day, astronomical measurements are made in hours, minutes and seconds. It has nothing to do with Nibiru.

As for making an unbiased judgement, you first need to examine all the facts that have been presented to you on this thread and weigh them against Sitchin's unsupported claims. You also need to drop all the mental baggage about conspiracies that you have buzzing around in your brain. Start with facts, then form theories.
edit on 9-2-2014 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Earth Politics, and the dollar being used here or there has nothing to do with Nibiru.

Michael Salla is a known fraudster, he uses other frauds (such as Lazar, Corso, Cooper) as his basis for his frauds, and not one reputable person takes him seriously.

Wes Penre has already in his own words shown he is not above exaggerating and making up things to make his stories look better, therefore he can be discounted as he claims he's only "reporting what others tell him" again, he has no real opinions of his own.

Iraq invaded Kuwait over slant drilling, we went and supported an ally and helped them reclaim their nation, it had nothing to do with Nibiru.

If you knew anything at all about the Nazi's and their interest in ancient religions / rituals, you would know they were not interested in extraterrestrials or Nibiru, but rather attempting to gain power and dominion over their fellow man through mysticism, Hitler disbanded that line of thought, however in late 1940 when it seemed to be going nowhere..

Now....

I am very interested in Ancient Egypt, their culture, their achievements, their discoveries, does that make me interested because I think that they knew something about Nibiru? Not hardly.. It's simply because for the time, they were and continue to be the most advanced society on the planet, and disappeared pretty much as instantly as they came. Do I think that was due to alien interference? No...

Do I think Nibiru came and destroyed them? Not a chance.

Do I think it was a complex socio-political situation? Yes.

You are grasping at many straws in a desperate attempt to lump them all together in one theory, and you just can't do that, in this case A is leading to G is leading to Z is leading to C is leading to Epsilon, etc etc.. The topic you initially put forward was Nibiru, nothing more and nothing less, but now it's become a hodge podge of all sorts of non connected things and quite honestly, if you're trying to confuse everyone to the point where you can say "AH HA SEE I AM RIGHT" you're doing a great job.. but you need to listen and read what EVERYONE is writing, we have looked into all of this, and between those of us veterans of the 2012 phenomena, a lot of this and that has come up that blows holes in each and every one of your "sources" and that's not a "disinfo campaign" or "paid shills" that's a group of us sick and tired of this pseudo fact being pushed, to the point where teenagers are killing themselves thinking it's real... So do us all a favor, instead of insulting us Buddyman, respond to us, show some care that you actually believe what you're spouting, and not just using this thread as a personal laugh..

I have said my piece..

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Hi Guys i hope your are good..

I would just like to make this post a bit of a 'mixed bag' with a couple of items relating of coarse to Nibiru,if anybody is just tuning into the thread for the first time, i would kindly invite you to read it, in its entireity, for a full picture..To those who have made kind,morale boosting, respectful,well founded,constructive comments,i thank you sincerely (i appreciate your input, although i haven't had chance to respond to most yet,apologies for that) and not those who detract,undermine etc,who incidently have been doing so in such like threads (i have now found out)for many years..hmmm?

I would just like to offer a bit of comedy now into this thread IMO (in the form of mainstream scientific opinion)

Now in the following links, many people declare this example of planetery phenomenon,seemingly related to the Earth wobble/pole shift, in regards to the Brown Dwarf mini systems gravity effects (of which Nibiru is part of) As they and interesting global photos imply are near the Sun...
I have posted this before, but i will do so again,its about the Sun rising 2 days early in Greenland,please read the mainstream suspected reasons in the second link..Its pathetic and insulting IMO..
news.techeye.net...

www.accuweather.com...

Also here in this link is the scientific reason for the second Sun, which was recorded and shown on Asian news (link provided previously)..Again a mainstream cover up excuse IMO..As their reasoning cannot explain sightings all over the world, in many different circumstances...-plus i have also highlighted abundant evidence of scientific fraud previously, check for yourself-(I have addressed the Second Sun section a few posts ago if you so choose just to view that...Of coarse the decision is yours as always..

www.livescience.com...

Some more second Sun/Brown Dwarf images here..cast your discerning eyes on these..
www.realistnews.net...

Some ancient astronaut info here,nice little link this (in relation to Anunnaki,hence Nibiru)
www.crystalinks.com...

Crop circle depictions??
www.youtube.com...

An article about frequently asked questions, in relation to the said Brown Dwarf..
www.darkstar1.co.uk...

Some info here, in what Gregg Jenner surmises is the real meaning behind the Nazi 'Order Of The Black Sun' i.e.a dark Star/Brown Dwarf..
www.darkstar1.co.uk...

Also more info in relation to the 'Black Sun'.
mysteryoftheinquity.wordpress.com...
www.tribulation-now.org...
vaticproject.blogspot.cz...

Just a link showing some pictures (further down the page of the article) of the Nazi symbol,which is again another interpretation of the 'winged disk' of Nibiru (as posted about previously) again highlighting from whom/where their alliegences/origins truly lie...As is likely with the present secret societies...This symbol as i said, has been used by Egyptians,Sumeriens,Babylonians,Masons..etc..As i said this is the Anunnaki symbol representing Nibiru..
thirdreicheagles.blogspot.cz...

An interesting link here on the origins of 3600 seconds in an hour for example,surmised by Sitchin,to represent the 3600 year orbital period of Nibiru/Brown Dwarf system..poleshift.ning.com...

A great link here by Michael Tellinger,relating to the worlds most ancient Anunnaki monuments,they say 75,000 years old!! Plus a giant and i mean GIANT foot print, said to be dated far beyond that!! Cool pictures as well,unfortunately one or two videos have been taken down..

thenibirusunset.wordpress.com...

I will be tackling current weather in the next post,i think it is the most relevent and important post of the thread..I will also offer a wide range of links to be explored about the plentiful evidence of 'the cataclysm' 3600 years ago circa.

Thanks for reading Guys and have a great one!!

edit on 10-2-2014 by Buddyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Xcalibur254

Well, as exactly the same has happened to every claim of Nibiru.... every prediction made about it has failed, all the claims about it have been disproven time and time again using Velikovsky as a example makes sense!

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Buddyman
Hi Guys i hope your are good..

I would just like to make this post a bit of a 'mixed bag' with a couple of items relating of coarse to Nibiru,if anybody is just tuning into the thread for the first time, i would kindly invite you to read it, in its entireity, for a full picture..To those who have made kind,morale boosting, respectful,well founded,constructive comments,i thank you sincerely (i appreciate your input, although i haven't had chance to respond to most yet,apologies for that) and not those who detract,undermine etc,who incidently have been doing so in such like threads (i have now found out)for many years..hmmm?

You know that could be considered berating and name calling, it's certainly bordering on it..

So let me ask this very direct question: Do you call anyone in your life that disagrees with you on anything "Detractors" "Underminers" As for the "many Years" comment, maybe you missed where we have all been involved in researching this for MANY YEARS, it's not a secret that this Nibiru hoax started in 1995, continued to 2003, then 2012, and now hmm? Does that make any of us any less important to be heard than people that in your words offer "constructive comments" which equates to agreeing with you, the OP about Nibiru...

You have also just stated you have no intention of addressing the many questions that have been posed of you by many of us, why is that?

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Buddyman

An interesting link here on the origins of 3600 seconds in an hour for example,surmised by Sitchin,to represent the 3600 year orbital period of Nibiru/Brown Dwarf system..poleshift.ning.com...

I had to give this one it's own reply as it is deserving of one. Poleshift.Ning is run by one Nancy Lieder. Nancy, as even PlanetX has surmised is a complete looney tune, one who has advocated killing children, and pets to prevent them from having to "endure the pole shift" which she has stated a few times over now was going to happen in 1995, 2003, 2012 OH WAIT no according to Nancy those were lies told by the Zeta's that communicate only with her, to confuse everyone into not knowing when the "pole shift" was going to take place, this did not stop Ms Lieder from going on the airwaves and telling everyone just how to kill their loved ones.. (pets and kids) at the "appointed time" This does not make her any less wrong when it comes to the "red filter revolution" she talks about and it certainly doesn't make her stopping and starting Planet X any the more real..

The fact that you ignore that which has been said about this woman, and continue to use her as a source, speaks volumes about your "research"

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

What so is this nibiru not real then? I heard about it a while back n that it is similar to earth?? n on the way ea like???

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   

BoovDawg

What so is this nibiru not real then? I heard about it a while back n that it is similar to earth?? n on the way ea like???

It was never real to begin with, it was a mistranslation, then fabricated into a farce by Nancy Lieder (who is now pretty well credited with the PlanetX/Nibiru is gonna kill us all theory) and then capitalized on by hollyweird.. nothing more nothing less..

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Buddyman

I would just like to offer a bit of comedy now into this thread IMO (in the form of mainstream scientific opinion)

Now in the following links, many people declare this example of planetery phenomenon,seemingly related to the Earth wobble/pole shift, in regards to the Brown Dwarf mini systems gravity effects (of which Nibiru is part of) As they and interesting global photos imply are near the Sun...
I have posted this before, but i will do so again,its about the Sun rising 2 days early in Greenland,please read the mainstream suspected reasons in the second link..Its pathetic and insulting IMO..
news.techeye.net...

www.accuweather.com...

Already covered in the following threads:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also here in this link is the scientific reason for the second Sun, which was recorded and shown on Asian news (link provided previously)..Again a mainstream cover up excuse IMO..As their reasoning cannot explain sightings all over the world, in many different circumstances...-plus i have also highlighted abundant evidence of scientific fraud previously, check for yourself-(I have addressed the Second Sun section a few posts ago if you so choose just to view that...Of coarse the decision is yours as always..

www.livescience.com...

covered here:

Crop circle depictions??
www.youtube.com...

Discussed here:

edit on 11-2-2014 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Buddyman

Some more second Sun/Brown Dwarf images here..cast your discerning eyes on these..
www.realistnews.net...

Already discussed here:

Some info here, in what Gregg Jenner surmises is the real meaning behind the Nazi 'Order Of The Black Sun' i.e.a dark Star/Brown Dwarf..
www.darkstar1.co.uk...

Also more info in relation to the 'Black Sun'.
mysteryoftheinquity.wordpress.com...
www.tribulation-now.org...
vaticproject.blogspot.cz...

Several discussions here on ATS about the Order of the Black Sun:

(and many others if you use the search function)

As for the rest of your links in that post....there are simply way too many links to other ATS threads to list them here.
edit on 11-2-2014 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Decided to do some checkin here above the Arctic Circle..... and well.. The Sun did not rise 2 days sooner here in Barrow, like I t supposedly did in Greenland and we are further North than they were so... let's recap..

In Greenland something happened that has happened no-where else on Earth.. Greenland's ice cap is melting.. providing a lower look at the horizon, but the Ice Sheet in Barrow is relatively stable.. Hence..

Ice melting providing better look at horizon is most logical answer..

This is but one example of how the Nibiru crowd doesn't seem to want to use common sense when discerning information, why? I don't really know but.. They want everyone to believe it all but can't even use some base common sense...

Nibiru... PlanetX.... Wormwood.... Nemesis...... all bunk, all devoid of critical thinking... Why? If someone can answer that one question, I would be able to go to bed happy..

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join