It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru/Planet X The Thread...(Part Deux)

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:
(post by cointelpatrol removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Buddyman

Buddy ALWAYS remember Rule #2) What someone thinks about You is none of Your business. With all the pleasantries out of the way,

It is also behind the reason for 12 hours of night/ 12 hours for day. 9 hours for the original 9 that included Pluto, X is Roman for 10; 1 for the day; 1 for the night..

It is also why the "Newspaper Astrology" is 'probably' wrong/incorrect. i.e. My Naming Day is 31 May. In the newspaper I'm a "Gemini" but in reality I am a "Taurus". The astrologies in the newspaper don't go far enough 'back'.. Mother earth has shifted and these shifts haven't been taken into account. Remember way back when, Astrology was a 'big deal' so even back then TPTB hid knowledge from the Serfs..

To see if the newspaper lines up with You, check "Ayurveda Astrology" these go back 40,000 + years.. You'll also need to not only know the date but the 'time'..

namaste

P.S. I personally use "Naming Day" as opposed to 'birthday' because how can You age an Eternal Being? This leads to "How old would You be if You didn't know how old You were"?

P.S.S. Look at "Iraqi Stargate". it would take 10 years to dis-mantle it and transport it to Wright-Patterson AFB in Ohio.
For Afghanistan- Check their opium production in 2001 when "The Taliban" were in charge. In 2001 Afghanistan produced 7% of the word's opium, now it is something like 84%.. See if there has been an increase in opiate based medications since 2001..

I'll take My answer on the air...

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Buddyman

It's illegal to open mail that does no belong to you. If you weren't the intended don't even bother cause I'm not laughing with you.

Some folks crack me up.

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I would just like to thank all the members for their support and kind words of encouragement during this thread! Which was my first ever..

It can be a lonely place when in pursuit of the truth especially when faced with a barrage of trolling, this goes with the territory when talking Planet X and I've taken many hits for the team!

I have now taken the bull by the horns and comprised this thread below, whereby I have (now) well over a years worth of images of the anomaly at two oclock (PX) and its moons. I have also made undeniable connections drawing in images from the ISS, SOHO/LASCO, Hubble, South Pole IR scope and have proved that these are all depicting the same object/s as has been observed by me here on earth.

I have much more recent material (images) to add to this thread..so until then ATS stay well!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

You've shown pictures of clouds, you have not shown that it amounts to anything, let alone correlates with anything Hubble has ever photographed. The South Pole Telescope or SPT is not an infrared telescope.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Why are you still going on about this? You said that "Nibiru" will be here in May or June. It's July 2nd. You lose.

ETA: You actually said this..

In answer to your question it will come suddenly, very probably May/June imo

From THIS THREAD
edit on 272016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Why are you still going on about this? You said that "Nibiru" will be here in May or June. It's July 2nd. You lose.

From THIS THREAD

Maybe he meant May or June of next year.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: TerryDon79

From THIS THREAD

Maybe he meant May or June of next year.

I'm sure he meant a permanent "next year". Isn't that how the Nibiru hoax works?
Set a date,
date comes,
nothing happens,
date gets changed.

That's the way it's been happening since the 90s anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join