It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

two suns in russia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
just spotted this on youtube:

www.youtube.com...

there "could" be a natural explanation, but this does look legitimate.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
It's an atmospheric effect referred to as a sundog.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
So Russia is the new tattooine?
anyway that article reminds of a ats thread that talks about earth having two suns in 2012

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Come on folks, we have 2 suns in China, 2 suns in Bangkok, now 2 suns in Russia

We could use a second sun in Canada, please, we`re freezing here!! Dammit!!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
It's an atmospheric effect referred to as a sundog.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Sun Dog for sure we get them all the time in New Mexico. You can see the line of clouds it's refracting off of too...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Well if you watch hard and the conditions are right you can have "two suns" too heh...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I wonder if maybe it looks like 2 suns because of an overcast sky and a couple of thin spots in the clouds that let the light through? Maybe??

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Damn Russians I call glory hogs. Here in the good ole US of A, we still have no back- up. I just watched it go down on the west coast and not even a sun puppy. All good.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
YEAH! Hi Phage! Glad to see you're still raining on their parade! Love ya man...you always make my ATS visit worth while when you show up! Really!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by RickyD

I'm not even sure if that is an atmospheric effect to be honest. IF you look about 2 seconds and about 15 seconds it looks almost as if it's reflecting off that glass building there. I do not see another actual Sun. Towards the end it looks more like it's just reflecting off the glass to me.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Someone should have photographed it.

That's a very good sun dog.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
Come on folks, we have 2 suns in China, 2 suns in Bangkok, now 2 suns in Russia

We could use a second sun in Canada, please, we`re freezing here!! Dammit!!

lol yes i agree. i just came back from visiting my parents this past tuesday. i took the Greyhound back to Winnipeg and it was so cold outside the bus's air brakes froze twice on the 2 hour trip! each time a loud annoying alarm would go off until they unfroze which took about 20 mins each time.

so umm, yes second sun, can hurry your ass up and get to Canada, especially since companies/governments/big pharma seem to be banning/eradicating vitamin D left and right the added dose would be nice

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom28804

Could be I don't trust any video through glass anyway I know when I wanna shoot one I always open the window so I don't get those effects...but the thing on the far side kinda looked like one and it appears like it was on the cloud.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
It does seem to be similar to a sundog so ill leave it that for now.

The china 2 suns buzz got me searching to see if more people are seeing the 2 sun phenomena or of its just a rare thing.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Believing videos as an unquestionable reality is becoming more and more part of the tinfoil hat crowd.

Nibiru/Planet X is Easy to Hoax
ATS

top topics

join