It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Avebury, Wiltshire crop circle (07/22/08)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I saw some discussion recently about the crop circle in the first pic last week. 07/15/08 Avebury Manor crop circle.

One week later, a new one has been found in the same area. 07/22/08 Avebury Manor crop circle.

Personally, I don't know what to make of crop circles in general but they are always good for an interesting diversion if nothing else...just thought I would post this in case anyone might be interested.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Interesting... I have not the slightest clue what the sybols mean, but very interesting indeed.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Can the bigger circle represent the arrival of Planet X?

yowusa.com...

Just thought maybe it was interesting...

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
The first crop circle represents our solar system

The crop circle formation at Avebury Manor seems to depict our solar-system (not in proportional scale) on December 21, (+/-) 2012

its all in the link, except an meaning for the weird symbols
very interesting

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
precisely what i was thinking, planet x or nibiru. the outer ring would represent its revolution around the sun if that were our solar system. perhaps the other image could be trying to tell us something specific about nibiru. interesting stuff indeed.
ive also read in the pleiadian agenda that nibiru was once part of the sirian star system, so perhaps the other circle is a representation of that, trying to suggest other meanings....
eh who knows

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
and this new one shows "Planet X" coming into the picture at the top?

as well as the sun enveloping the orbits of Mercury and Venus

The next image? The solar system devoid of its contents?

Now that this crop has seen this phenomenon again, will someone please install a security camera so we can see who made them?

[edit on 2-8-2008 by BuffaloJoe]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by BuffaloJoe

"as well as the sun enveloping the orbits of Mercury and Venus "

where have I heard of this happening before? Supernova?

Mabie thats the point to the message, that the suns going super nova, would that explain why its getting hotter? Or perhaps planet x could cause that kind of explosion if it hits the sun, or interfiered with its gravity as it passes? I'm no expert just puting ideas forward.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
What if they are pictures telling a story, like I saw our galaxy when i looked at the first picture. You have nine planets and one sun. I cant quite see the second picture to make it out though, if it was telling a story what might it be?

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
my theory on this is that planet x is the other symbol and its moons

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by beefeater

How much would it suck to be born in the relative "micro-instance" in time when the sun went supernova on our arses/.

If that's the case, why are they telling us? Do they think we have the technology to thwart this event or evacuate the planet in a measley 4-years? Its time that they drop some instructions to building a space craft capable of assisting the planetary evacuation along with a Google Universe map showing where the most compatible planet is for that relocation.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
From what i remember if the sun was big enough to engulf Mercury and Venus one of Jupiter's moons, Io or Europa, I cant remember which, will melt and have the possibility to sustain life.

Those symbols mean something, does anyone recognise them? Some look egyptian to me.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Hummm, the earth would not be able to sustain life being that close to the sun. The 3rd density earth has run it`s course then, and the change is in the near future, say 2012. This is my opinion.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
A quick look shows that this is our solar system in the right (exactly nine planets and roughly shown to scale and orbit positions). It shows two of the planets nearest to the sun being swallowed by the sun. Next is ours !

Ok get the message

On the right I see some symbols. I can do some wild guesses.
The one connecting two circles shows a worm hole from their place to ours.
The spiral is a galaxy. The flower shape is their ship. And probably they are saying that they will transfer us to their place using a big ship when the Sun tries to swallow us.

The big circle touching a small one shows this event.

This may happen in after a few billion years so don't hold your breath

But we know very little about the sun and its relation to the galactic plane, so who knows ?

[edit on 2/8/2008 by rocksolidbrain]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Our sun wouldn't have to go supernova to eat all the planets within the asteroid belt. Actually, If I remember right, our sun is not large enough to "go supernova". However, In a billion or so years, it will age, and the internal system it has, that creates its light and heat, will start to break down and the sun will expand then contract once it dies. When it expands, it will "eat" most, if not all the planets within the asteroid belt.

Also, really neat symbols!

Has anyone seen the newest one from July 31?

[edit on 2-8-2008 by Chiiru]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemiK

very nice crop circle and it is alway's fun to look at them but is there any evidence to go with this that indicates some anomalies in the creation that would lead us to believe it was created by aliens ?

i also find it interesting that there is always a nice road nearby to have easy access to the site wich leaves me to include the possiblity that these are created by humans.

the motive i see for humans creating these is to keep websites that focus on these crop circles making money.

i could be wrong

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
You know, after studying that second picture a little more, I don`t really believe it means that the earth is going to be taken out. If you give a close look at Mercury and Venus, they are not gone from the picture, if it WAS to mean distruction, they would have taken both symbols out of it. It just shows the planets being engulfed by a massive energy wave. The symbols by the other ring, I believe those are signatures or symbols of the many alien races that are here watching over us, sort of a disclosure in a sense. Like, yes, we are here to help you through this period of time. Your free to read into it what you will, but I don`t see it as anything bad in the least. They are just showing what is ahead for us in the future. The pictures show the projected planetary positions for Dec. 21 2012 (more like the 23rd). So when you say it`s billions of years in the future, I suggest looking up the planetary positions for that date, it will surprise you. This is my opinion.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemiK

Looks like a combination of astronomy, Mayan symbology and Pictish symbology thrown together to make a beautiful image.

What ever created it, its sure as heck beautiful.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemiK
I saw some discussion recently about the crop circle in the first pic last week. 07/15/08 Avebury Manor crop circle.

One week later, a new one has been found in the same area. 07/22/08 Avebury Manor crop circle.

Personally, I don't know what to make of crop circles in general but they are always good for an interesting diversion if nothing else...just thought I would post this in case anyone might be interested.

If you compare the two pictures, you can see that the first cropcircle have changed in picture 2.... the middle circle is bigger in picture two...

In picture 1 there also is four rings around the circle...in picture 2 there is only two rings around the circle...

I dont know if this means anything, i just observed it

top topics

join