It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Courtney Brown predicts a "world-changing event" in Feb 2014

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

TiedDestructor
reply to post by Missmissie173

I think someone mentioned a possible connection on one of the many missing plane threads. There is certainly a LOT of chatter regarding various diclosures/events happening in March.

Either we are on to something big or I've lost faith in man. Probably the latter; not by choice though.

Aw, don't do that (lose faith I mean). Folks do some bad, and Folks do some good...that is just Folks.

I have done some independent research on Dr. Brown, and he doesn't appear to be a bad guy, just a true believer.

I personally hope something does happen on the Ides of March, even if it is just a whimper and not a bang

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I personally hope something does happen on the Ides of March, even if it is just a whimper and not a bang

If it's just a whimper, he has sure wasted a hell of a lot of his and other peoples time over it and it's over the top build-up.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
i " predict a world-changing event" to happen in the one of the remaining 9 months of this year.
if it doesn't, then one of the following 12 of 2015, if not then then 2016, if not then one of of the months of following years.

any one see where this is going. the man has brown eyes, if you get my drift. he is just throwing @@@@ against a wall, knowing it will not stick.

in my opinion the man ranks up there with basher, greer and other charlatans or flim flam men.

looking at the link that's in the OP, just like all the rest he has a paypal button asking for money and charges to go to his meetings, in other words he's making a living of other peoples hard earned money and their beliefs.

i for the life of me can't understand why this thread has made this many pages, and not been moved to the hoax bin like basher and greer threads are.

ETA: i must add that in going back over the thread, i came across Char-Lee post that is very similar to mine. if i would have seen it i would have chosen a different to express my opinion. i don't want any to think that i was coping him.
edit on 13-3-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Chamberf=6

If it's just a whimper, he has sure wasted a hell of a lot of his and other peoples time over it and it's over the top build-up.

Hello

Perhaps the whimper could be explained in conjunction with him stating in his implications that perhaps not everyone will get it. The bang could mean all off humanity will get it? Just a thought

I don't think he is wasting our time because its our choice to follow this. He's not making us, its a free will so to speak. I'm thinking its really over the top due to our own thinking? He doesn't seem to think its over the top, only some of the members do and will.

Spiro

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

hounddoghowlie
looking at the link that's in the OP, just like all the rest he has a paypal button asking for money and charges to go to his meetings, in other words he's making a living of other peoples hard earned money and their beliefs.

Hello

He has to earn a living. The sheeple will be sheep....and so on!

i for the life of me can't understand why this thread has made this many pages, and not been moved to the hoax bin like basher and greer threads are.

We all have different views that warrant our own individual thoughts. These thoughts become our reality thus having our own lives to live. On a public forum such as ATS conversation is encouraged whereby the content is adhered to by the T&C in the appropriate forum. This forum represents Predictions and prophecies so the content of the OP is that of the subject matter within this thread. Its only a hoax when the time passes.

But then again, something may happen but many will not get it

Cheers

Spiro
edit on 13-3-2014 by Spiro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

Are you his publicist?

Kidding.

Kidding...

I realize that you have a very open mind.

----I've said it a million times and I'll say it again: The emoticons at the bottom of the reply/typing page look nothing as advertised.
edit on 3/13/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: Removed the freaking emoticon.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Spiro

hounddoghowlie

Hello

We all have different views that warrant our own individual thoughts. These thoughts become our reality thus having our own lives to live. On a public forum such as ATS conversation is encouraged whereby the content is adhered to by the T&C in the appropriate forum. This forum represents Predictions and prophecies so the content of the OP is that of the subject matter within this thread. Its only a hoax when the time passes.

But then again, something may happen but many will not get it

Cheers
Spiro
edit on 13-3-2014 by Spiro because: (no reason given)

by fleecing the ones who may want to find legitimate proof, is not a living. it's called being a con man.

This forum represents Predictions and prophecies so the content of the OP is that of the subject matter within this thread. Its only a hoax when the time passes.

time has passed, first it was february,didn't happen, then he changed it to march. making up bs as he goes. in other words a lie, a hoax.
not a prediction just a con to get money from people. at best you could call it a failed prediction, but he chooses to continue in the rouse. so yes a hoax and deserves to be in the bin.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

TiedDestructor

I think someone mentioned a possible connection on one of the many missing plane threads. There is certainly a LOT of chatter regarding various diclosures/events happening in March.

Either we are on to something big or I've lost faith in man. Probably the latter; not by choice though.

This rabbit hole is very... VERY deep. Keep in mind that I don't believe or disbelieve that anything will happen... I'm remaining subjective.

Here are some of the things I've found while hunting for an answer that are supposed to be happening this month and continuing past March:

-Global Currency Revaluation with a return to the gold standard (everything is lined up and this will be happening soon).

-Release of an international trust fund that will erase all debt and make money obsolete as we know it. They certainly put together a nice video... follow the links to be even more perplexed.

-Arrests of global "cabal" leadership and removal of TPTB along with ousting the extraterrestrial "dark forces" that control them. Many top bankers and politicians will be arrested and some "undercover" bankers have been assisting with the plan. It adds a new twist to the long list of dead bankers. Bitcoin was supposed to be an alternate currency during the transition and that's one reason the CEO was suicided.

-Extraterrestrial disclosure... because they're helping with all this and "liberating" earth's people.

-Revealing the second species of large-headed humanoids that evolved before and alongside humans. They are not from another planet but originated here, before homo sapiens, and used their advanced intelligence to control us. They still exist in the global banking cabal, the Vatican, etc.

On the flip side of this insane coin is the idea that all of this is a ruse to unite the world under a new world order that benefits the same dark forces that it's always benefited. It will seem like a big change for the better, but it's a case of "meet the new boss, same as the old boss."

Either there is something going on in the world or there are a lot of people with overactive imaginations who willingly display their insanity for the world to read and just-so-happen to have a lot of similar ideas.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Answer

May be all these things are about to happen! Imagine the state of the planet
may be not on the ides but pretty much all the scenarios you've mentioned seem to be gathering pace and seem to have a following and coverage on MSM (which is worrying) I am still puzzled as to what the announcement will be and I will not be put off by trolls etc. it takes 5 mins to keep a track of this thread which is no big deal. If its a flop i will have been entertained for the last month. If its true then I will be privileged and enlightened.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by StormyStars

I do not believe I am the challenged one here in ANY aspect.
Not threatened, just amazed your all buying nothing as you'll all see. " And their salvation led them blindly into the ground they sprung from."

Glad that us folk whom are simply watching this thread and coming to our own conclusions (an anti-cult behaviour if ever there was one) are not threatening to you. I don't feel I'm "buying" anything; though I do get what he is "selling".

Why exactly are you concerned with my salvation or perceived need for such?

reply to post by StormyStars

ETA: 2
for this post right here!

edit on 13-3-2014 by MoonBlossom because: Kudos Given, Where Due...

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheMirror

Let's talk magic.

The core skill of a magician is misdirection. I doubt this is anything surprising to you and I do not wish for you to feel I'm attempting to insult your intelligence by emphasizing this. Just want to make sure it's out there.

As I know you understand... the way the trick is done is by getting the audience to "look over here" waiting for something to happen while "over there" the real work is done. The best tricks (like the best movies) don't end with exactly what the audience expected... but with a realization that the implications of the activity leading up to the reveal was the real magic.

Thinking back on the implications of the hand waving is where the real surprise and "aha!" comes from for those willing to look at the production as a whole. The recognition that the "ta-da!" was being performed in plain sight all along.

Most observers are usually too busy distracting themselves with their individual expectations of what the "ta-da!" moment will be that they didn't realize they were seeing the real "ta-da!" all along. A journey where reflection brings the most complete understanding of the implication of the trick.

YES, YES, YES!! *claps hands* Precisely this! I do declare Sir (or Lady as the case may be) that this is the BEST post on the entire thread! Just like the fabulous "Wizard of Oz" quote - "You've always had the power."

/salute and /hug right back at you!

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheMirror

I would certainly be pleased if something truly interesting happens on the 15th... but I already see something extremely interesting happening that makes the trail worth walking. So I won't be the least disappointed if the most interesting thing that happens is people reveal/learn even more about their true natures in the "discussions" afterward.

This is how I feel as well yet you have put it much more succinctly than I ever could!
Many of the Implications from Courtney Brown have already been gleaned from alternate sources, books, et al. in years prior; though it will be interesting to see his wrap up announcement. The portion I bolded above is what I am MOST hoping will happen!

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
For those of you who are following Dr. Brown's Facebook page, someone has created another page for discussion.

It isn't very old. It looks like they made it last week. There is some discussion going on if anyone wants to join in.

Here is the link

Also, Courtney posted these photos

edit on 13-3-2014 by tport17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tport17

unambiguous
ʌnamˈbɪgjʊəs/Submit
adjective
not open to more than one interpretation.

Good to see you back

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TiedDestructor

Thanks

He posted a third word picture that says "proof". I can't post it right now, so someone else is welcome to if they feel the need.

So the word pics altogether...

Unambiguous
Conclusive
Proof

But proof of what?!

Hopefully the announcement will come at midnight Friday night. I sent him a pm on Facebook to see if he planned on midnight but didn't get a reply.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Well these are strong words so.....

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I don't know if someone else did as well, but I did post a pondering to weather the plane and this had any connection on the original thread about the plane missing. Last night I think I mentioned or asked it. I think what made me think it was because of one of his recent postings about the media and "fly traps?" Can't remember exactly what he called it at the moment, but if there was ever a case of misdirection with media and tptb, this missing plane has the whole meal.

A lot of things he writes make me feel like I'm rereading the Seth Books but they are just written a little differently. Same bases though. Guess we will know soon. If it does concern the missing plane, I would love a happy ending as I'm sure the families would as well.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I finally picked up one of the original postings about an announcement in my email and just as I thought Dr. brown does not have a clue what it is going to be but he is right that it will change the world. It is going to be a massive change in consciousness. From an individual thought process to a collective one. Finally people will know good from evil and know each other as being one or the other. Those who are changed will be glad about it and those who are not will be unhappy about it. We do not chose to change we are chosen to change by the spirit that lives in us and knows the intent of our hearts. I know that I was evil but now I am changed. Jesus I was evil. I used to crash parties in Masseratis, I used to wear a forty thousand dollar watch but had no idea it was evil. Now I know it is evil. I was changed by the spirit. This is the kind of change that I am talking about. A change of ideas changes the whole world.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I got sent the latest graphics from dr browns page and it shows ufos and ancient Egyptians ? Not what I thought it may be about as I thought the whole UFO alien thing had been dismissed much earlier on ?

So in short some one has total proof that aliens had a hand in either the evolution of man kind or they got on really well with the Egyptians. It would sort of make sense as the Egyptians had a big idea about the stars.Why did the pharaohs build pyramids with channels pointing to the stars. If I remember they pointed to andromeda but I may be we'll out. Could it have been there way of trying to call or communicate with the aliens? Trying to call them back?
edit on 14-3-2014 by da pickles because: Cos I forgot something

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join