It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Courtney Brown predicts a "world-changing event" in Feb 2014

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

I did my best David. Page 19 makes some mention of Doc Brown's dates, but there are other pages.
And www.sodahead.com page 7.
With the way I am still feeling I had too much difficulty finding the right pages on Fb & Twitter which I always use by my phone app.
1, this is a new phone I'm having difficulty getting used to & had to reset password again as someone hacked my Fb account again
2, It's so frustrating with this 3 weeks as of today cluster migraine. Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday have been worst so far. How come you are so much nicer to me on LinkedIn?
3, you were right, the children's mythical dragon name is Spyro.
4, my eldest Grand-Daughter who will be 7 on April 7th, ( Her Champagne Birthday, almost died & is coming here to the City for tests. An 8 hour trip. I've lost almost all my loved one too recently & broke down.
I'm hurting so much right now heart and soul, Spiro.....I apologize for not getting you what I promised but since I cry bloody tears if I cry too long or too hard, I have not been able to see clearly enough till now to respond, plus the cluster migraine when at it's worst affects my vision so badly I get so dizzy & vomit and to put the cherry on top, I fell in a rush to vomit, I broke my leg again, only a hairline fracture this time so not casted again thank goodness, but it could have been partially due to my MS.
& the MAS has not been found yer, I have 5 relative in it. I can see they are alive, yet I feel many badly injured in pain.
I do not fabricate Spiro, I may get some facts mixed up but never intentionally.
So here I am at 5:25 am yet again, tired, weight going down again, I'm 5 ft 2 and usually 90 lbs at least....
I heard noises in the skies last night & last Sunday. When I 1st heard them 3.5 years ago, ppl thought I was nuts till world wide announcements describing the same.
My late Mom, very R.C, her last 2 months, her little face would scrunch ready to cry, asking," I haven't heard the horns, harps or anything, does that mean I go to hell?
I told her it was probably those that hear them were/are being warned, of soul & an upcoming world war/battle/event.

This is just really bad days for me, that as of yesterday, I've been hoping Doc Brown Does have a beneficial world announcement but know he will not. Yet again.
Hi. I'm a remote viewer for about.com, special Police forces, a few politicians, Doctors, Nurses, Lawyers, so many Ghost/ UFO/E.T Hunters, and some friends. The camps made us this way.
It is not my job though.
My late Mom, a few on Soda Head, ask me of elections then place bets, or other win/lose events & do the same . Even though I don't like following that stuff.

It is getting harder to function again so I'll leave off here. Apologies.
Have a great day & blessings to you & yours......

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheMirror

Awe! That looks so sweet! & I agree

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Here is the picture da pickles was mentioning on the last page.

Courtney is also saying someone tried to hack his page.

It seems like a person has hacked my Facebook account. This is what I meant when I said this page may become unmanageable. The problem seems to have started with this account:
www.facebook.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Huh?

Wtf?

No. It's not even close to that!

Likewise I'm sure. wow! What a.......wow! Lay off the sauce. Just cause I don't buy your crap about Doc Brown?

Huh?

Pink & how rude!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MoonBlossom

Glad that us folk whom are simply watching this thread and coming to our own conclusions (an anti-cult behaviour if ever there was one) are not threatening to you. I don't feel I'm "buying" anything; though I do get what he is "selling".

Why exactly are you concerned with my salvation or perceived need for such?

I've always tried to help the delusioned ?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by tport17

Thanks for sharing the pic . I couldn't copy it this morning

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   

hounddoghowlie

by fleecing the ones who may want to find legitimate proof, is not a living. it's called being a con man.

Absolutely. Hence the reason I mentioned the sheeple will be sheep...and so on! I think you may have misunderstood me. I was merely pointing out the obvious

time has passed, first it was february,didn't happen, then he changed it to march. making up bs as he goes. in other words a lie, a hoax.
not a prediction just a con to get money from people. at best you could call it a failed prediction, but he chooses to continue in the rouse. so yes a hoax and deserves to be in the bin.

The time may have passed for you however, the date of the ides of March is still very much in play here. One day to go, hopefully it will happen and he wont feel the need to change [con people] again. Who knows? Keeping an open mind here, this could all turn out to be something substantial.

And for the record, I am not with or against anyone when I quote your posts. I am only seeing it both ways and keeping an open mind.

If his predictions fails then it fails, the sheeple will still be the sheep. If his prediction passes then it passes but the sheeple will still be the sheep.....AND, he finally got something right

Cheers

Spiro

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Chamberf=6
reply to post by Spiro

Are you his publicist?

Kidding.

Kidding...

I realize that you have a very open mind.

----I've said it a million times and I'll say it again: The emoticons at the bottom of the reply/typing page look nothing as advertised.
edit on 3/13/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: Removed the freaking emoticon.

He pays me well ya know

And yes, the emoticons are a bit messed up

Cheers

Spiro

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by StormyStars

My friend,

I didnt want to quote all of your text but I just wanted to say, No problem

You sound like your having a not so good time of it so I wish you all the very best and hope you get well soon

Sorry for the off topic post but it needed to be said.

In any case, one day to go whoooohooooo

Be safe and be well

Spiro

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   

tport17
Here is the picture da pickles was mentioning on the last page.

Thanks for posting this

This has just got INTERESTING!!!

Cheers

Spiro

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Do you know the scream by Edward Munch. That is what is going to happen tomorrow. My tomorrow starts before yours because I live in the land of the rising sun.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I really don't think the missing plane has anything to do with this. It was stated in his quote in the OP

"A mystery that has confused our civilization for thousands of years will find an answer."

That might tie in with the pic of Ancient Egyptians/UFO that he posted. But who knows.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   

allthings2allmen
Do you know the scream by Edward Munch. That is what is going to happen tomorrow. My tomorrow starts before yours because I live in the land of the rising sun.

Why are you so intent in getting a message across of evilness to humanity, pain and suffering?

Meaning of The Scream (1893) by Edvard Munch What is the meaning of Edvard Munch's 1893 modern art painting The Scream? When it all comes down to it, a "scream" is above all a sound and an auditory sensation. The wailing of both the dying animals and the cries overheard coming from the nearby insane asylum, however faint they may have been, give an added and potent personal and autobiographical meaning to the painting's simple title. The true meaning behind the title of Edvard Munch's "soul painting" The Scream may very well come back to the decidedly ugly, even hideous, sounds of living beings undergoing both physical and emotional suffering in the modern age.

Source

That's just plain wrong which does not fit with the implications.

Spiro
edit on 14-3-2014 by Spiro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

As it has been stated the date has been moved several times. One of the reasons is that it appears brown is only conveying the message it would appear that the source may be elsewhere. It was stated that various organisations were pulling this together and that brown was reliant on the other sources to get a confirmation date for the announcement. Not sure why people are putting brown down if he is only one of the messengers

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   

da pickles
reply to post by Spiro

As it has been stated the date has been moved several times. One of the reasons is that it appears brown is only conveying the message it would appear that the source may be elsewhere. It was stated that various organisations were pulling this together and that brown was reliant on the other sources to get a confirmation date for the announcement. Not sure why people are putting brown down if he is only one of the messengers

Thank you for pointing this out, seems a good few members forgot where the info is really coming from.

I can understand why he is being put down as per his previous antics however, it's my belief the dates have changed because, like you say, the announcement is not coming directly from him. From what I can gather, there is a whole lot more at play here.

One day to go, time will tell.

Cheers

Spiro

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657
Is that the only choices, trolls or disinformation? What about people who just think it's nonsense ? What about people who simply don't believe this ? What about those who have witnessed this guy pulling legs in the past? Is there no room for those people ? Only trolls and disinformation agents. I don't care for your limited choices so I'm not picking either. (which by the way are not even different so it's really only one choice)

Along those lines, here's a quote (from me) from outside, about all this:

First, these become logical fallacies... it essentially means that any dissenting or diverging perspective is seen as a threat and immediately branded a disinformer or seeder or whatever. This is groupthink at its finest, which is ironic since allegedly the whole point is to avoid the social groupthink that keeps one from having a more independent perspective.

Second, and I suppose this is a matter of context which isn't defined, but how one defines a sense of restriction, versus the sense of being gloriously free to evolve into a blue 12-stranded DNA suprahuman Pleiadian ambassador by Tuesday (and hold seminars of your own!) probably varies. Some people think if you ask them to show up to work on time you are jammin' their groove. But the 'productive and constructive' function that leads to people being able to eat regularly because they have funds does require some degree of restriction for most people, and there are many elements of self-discipline and responsibility which are "restrictive" certainly but much like keeping an instrument in tune is restricting it for the sake of conformity, sometimes there's good reason for this.

If you look at the pattern of his messages... he is clearly laying the foundation for what essentially is a cult modality:

1. Only congregate in controlled spaces where anyone who disagrees will not by their mere existence jam yer groove. By process definition this will lead to one or more "gurus" as well as an expanded cadre of "disciples" surrounded by everyone allegedly less glorious but also interested.

2. Recognize anybody who disagrees with the local groupthink as a seeder possibly inspired by the evil powers that be (governmental, corporate, or demonic).

3. (Possibly) Recognize any thing, system, person or message that includes any guiding rules or parameters at all, as being restrictive (jammin' yer groove, man). Let's take for instance RV, and putting the parameters of protocol on what is called RV [rather than using the term because it sounds good and makes you feel cool, to describe one's communing with the Pleiadians]. There is something to this "gut instinct on how one feels about things" that I agree with of course, I don't dispute that part, but I suggest that in the context of the rest of all this it is mostly a precedent for rejecting the many elements that are likely to keep people grounded (and let's say grounded rhymes with "sane" here).

4. Focus everyone on how the evil powers that be starve out the (messiahs) enlightened ones financially, which is why it's so important to send your money to the org or guru in #1.

Actually you could almost pick this up wholesale and drop it onto the pattern of the Moonies or many other cults. All you'd need to make it complete is a belief system related to God/the divine; and a belief system related to the group/individual's "special" knowledge/status/etc. Everything else -- controlled environment, social-antibodies to even subtle dissension or perspective variance, rejection of anyone/anything in life that doesn't feed you the glory-stories that arrange that same groupthink/guru model, and financial investment -- it's all there.

Just sayin.

hounddoghowlie
i for the life of me can't understand why this thread has made this many pages, and not been moved to the hoax bin like basher and greer threads are.

Because people are willing to argue with each other for pages, when talk about 'the announcement' runs thin, apparently.

da pickles
I got sent the latest graphics from dr browns page and it shows ufos and ancient Egyptians ? Not what I thought it may be about as I thought the whole UFO alien thing had been dismissed much earlier on ?

Really? Says who? I predicted all along it would be about Mars and possibly Egypt:

RedCairo (posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 12:19 PM)
Ah... the prison planet excerpt is a big clue. Allegedly we are from another planet originally. Also allegedly the Martians (their descendents) are here living in hiding. ...

RedCairo (posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 08:31 PM)
Well Egypt would line up with the Martian theory, since Cairo means Mars, right?

RedCairo (posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 02:33 AM)
My original prediction of egypt/mars being related still sounds pretty good. That is not a psychic prediction by the way lol. Just a couple decades of being unable to avoid CB's hype-media.

RedCairo (posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 04:26 PM)
...so far I still am betting on what I theorized after only having seen the first one: that it related to Mars/Martians, since so much of his obsessions seem to, and could speak to origins.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Dr. Courtney Brown is going to announce something that is utterly mind-blowing and consciousness changing that is unambiguous and conclusive with supporting evidence or proof. He is going to announce that 9/11 was perpetrated by the U.S. government in collusion with the country of Israel in an effort to expand Zionist interests and further implement an New World Order

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by agnisvaha

This isn't a good place for politics. If you'd read even a fraction of the thread you'd know that'd have nothing to do with it.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

agnisvaha
Dr. Courtney Brown is going to announce something that is utterly mind-blowing and consciousness changing that is unambiguous and conclusive with supporting evidence or proof. He is going to announce that 9/11 was perpetrated by the U.S. government in collusion with the country of Israel in an effort to expand Zionist interests and further implement an New World Order

This has nothing to do with the implications set forth throughout the thread.

Spiro

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by RedCairo

It was a suggestion not an invitation for debate.

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join