It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Courtney Brown predicts a "world-changing event" in Feb 2014

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by somesanity

It is a prediction about an announcement. By the way - did he say the coastal flooding would occur during a certain time period. Didn't know about that prediction.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Dianec
reply to post by Rosha

Yes indeed - often new problems with few solutions. But what if this was announced?
"NASA confirms photos captured paintings on stone, similar to those found in ancient cities across the globe." This is a solution - intelligent life existed on Mars - answers an age old question. New problem though - what does this mean for us?
So all solutions lead to more questions and thus more to solve.

For example - This is news from mid Jan 2014
A rock was found just lying in front of the rover - just appeared. NASA must conclude that the rock was flipped there by the rover but what luck - it landed upside down - right in view of the camera - providing them a look at a part of mars that hasn't been exposed to the elements. Perhaps more of an announcement will come from this.

The dark-red portion has lots of sulfur and magnesium, as well as twice as much manganese as anything previously measured on Mars. The results have deeply confused NASA scientists, Squyres said and have inspired heated debates about what this could mean

www.washingtonpost.com... story.html
edit on 12-2-2014 by Dianec because: (no reason given)

Dianec, are you suggesting the chemicals described are constituents of paint? that they have found a rock with paint on and they are breaking the big news to us slowly?

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

Apologies for that confusion. My first example - cave paintings - was just a hypothetical. The rock found sitting in front of their cameras is believed to contain minerals, which to me indicate water. I think something is going to come out of the mars expeditions one day. A cave painting would be amazing though wouldn't it? You never know - the possibilities are endless - need to be able to get into caves and protected areas though

edit on 12-2-2014 by Dianec because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Knowing a couple of his books, I would make a prediction about the prediction: it will be about alien origins. Mqaybe Mars as Courtney wrote a bunch of guys from Mars already live undergound.

Which is where th survivors will now go, mind you. I don't mean deeep underground.

PK changed the local species originally so we could house reincarnation souls (see the soul prison concept etc.)
The human mind is not the greatest as regards body (with or without Vitamin C), some stuff you will only understand when male and female are equaled or joined. Pm shivashaktiyaikya-rupinyai namah
or as Jesus said, When you make the male female and the female male, you will enter the Kingdom
(the Gospel of Thomas)

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Kokatsi

... Jesus said, When you make the male female and the female male, you will enter the Kingdom
(the Gospel of Thomas)

can that be understood that jesus says we have to be gay?

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

No.
Strictly speaking transexuals aren't gay. But I'd like to see a more specific chapter and verse.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
 Implication #6

"There are two ways extraterrestrials can arrive on Earth. A few arrive on ships, and they clearly remember where they came from and why they are here. But most choose to be born here, and they don't remember much. Yet everyone remembers something, even if only vaguely, and personalities persist. If there was a conflict somewhere far away in ancient days, and Earth became a prison planet as a result of this conflict, then both the freedom fighters and their pursuers would arrive through both means, ships and birth. Both would feel the urge to continue the old struggle, acting out old roles, some with full memory, and some without. Those with full memory would lose their advantage if they revealed themselves."

edit on 12-2-2014 by TiedDestructor because: crack rock??? wth?

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TiedDestructor

So...it's all true but nobody can ever know it.

The ultimate plan. It's perfect. Prove me wrong.

Prove unicorns don't exist.

We get it.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TiedDestructor

So now he is saying whatever announcement that will be made will have the implication of making us questions whether some of us are aliens from another world? We see evidence of that everyday - this isn't news.
. Actually - it is seeming as if it will be some obscure announcement. Unless - they reveal that the Roswell crash did indeed provide the blueprints for some of the technology we have today. That would be cool.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

That would be cool.

Not to mention the webhits.
"What's he gonna say? What's he gonna say?
Did he say it? Did he say it?"

edit on 2/12/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Dianec
Unless - they reveal that the Roswell crash did indeed provide the blueprints for some of the technology we have today. That would be cool.

Except there was no leap in technology after Roswell - just a steady progression, all documented.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   

edit on 13-2-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I'm down for an angry mob if we are badly let down.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   

somesanity Heard him about a year ago predicting coastal flooding with mass migration and catastrophic destruction.

That was the climate "probabilities" project I mentioned previously.

Importantly, he was so sure of this event that he stated if it didn't occur then RV doesn't work.

Actually he and Ed Dames have both said that (Ed repeatedly) but they just keep blithely moving along...

Disappointed to learn he's still trying to fence this psychocrap as science.

There is a science which he has no part of, no understanding of, no practice of, yet makes claims to (and so destroys the credibility for, despite he is not part of it). The science, I might add, actually precludes claiming anything is even 'potentially' of 'psi' origin unless there are some clear controls in place to include (generally) specific tasking, a double-blind, and specific feedback.

Whatever he is doing here it isn't science, but that won't keep him from claiming it for himself constantly. Apparently political science (his field) hands out PhDs with very few requirements.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Dianec
reply to post by Rosha

Yes indeed - often new problems with few solutions. But what if this was announced?
"NASA confirms photos captured paintings on stone, similar to those found in ancient cities across the globe." This is a solution - intelligent life existed on Mars - answers an age old question. New problem though - what does this mean for us?
So all solutions lead to more questions and thus more to solve.

For example - This is news from mid Jan 2014
A rock was found just lying in front of the rover - just appeared. NASA must conclude that the rock was flipped there by the rover but what luck - it landed upside down - right in view of the camera - providing them a look at a part of mars that hasn't been exposed to the elements. Perhaps more of an announcement will come from this.

The dark-red portion has lots of sulfur and magnesium, as well as twice as much manganese as anything previously measured on Mars. The results have deeply confused NASA scientists, Squyres said and have inspired heated debates about what this could mean

www.washingtonpost.com... story.html
edit on 12-2-2014 by Dianec because: (no reason given)

Well I know a few Palaeoarchaeology friends who would get excited and I'd be intrigued, but most people just wouldn't care or just dont want to know...its hard enough to pay the bills and just survive here atm without worry about a non (immediate) life altering 'announcement'. We get enough of those from confused NASA scientists every other day.

Also non-local origin theory isn't new or ground breaking...it's already been explored and theories postulated for literally, ages. He would need more than an idea he would need hard evidence, undeniable and verifiable in order to make anyone really sit up and take notice. Otherwise, just giving these already engaged groups more poop to sling about in their treading-water debate on human origins, really isn't my idea of a 'life changing announcement' worth waiting for or even speculating about.

Maybe I just don't like being played or don't respond well to people who do it for ego and kicks like this, as to me this is turning out to be just that. A game for his benefit. Hm. shrugs....I dont know. Maybe its best to just wait and see what he comes up with and then analyze the hell out of it then.

I started to read his site but couldn't stomach it. I agree with the poster above, that there is/seems to be no active science in what I read there and for me while I do embrace a very 'mundane' even emotional human perspective on rv, I dont throw the baby out with the bath water, my science processes and authentication/verification process is deeply important to me too.

cheers

Ro

edit on 13-2-2014 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   
We all know what the world-changing event will be...

GB winning a gold at the winter Olympics

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Go back into prior Facebook posts of Courtney Brown. He's a little off balanced as he typically ONLY posts nude female aliens.
I believe in extraterrestrial life, but the way he goes about postings his pictures is very odd and only meant to feed his ego. It has NOTHING to do with remote viewing, and everything to do with people feeling compelled to give diluted compliments for his odd art work. Facebook page

Also, his remote viewing group that came up with numerous countries experiencing major water coming inland hundreds of miles all across the globe is mathematically impossible unless thousands and thousands of gigantic asteroids entered earths atmosphere simultaneously, never happened. I also believe in multiple timelines, but what was odd was his absolute refusal to discuss his remote viewing study that predicted this would happen. When the month came (earlier last year), he brushed it under the rug as if his ongoing hype about it never existed.

My guess is he will state the obvious (obvious to me) that we were and have been an ongoing species evolving with the help of an advanced extraterrestrial civilization. That statement, whether true or not, does not negate God in my opinion as I've read the extra terrestrials say they in essence follow the directions of beings much higher up the evolutionary food chain.

edit on 13-2-2014 by curiouswa because: added facebook link

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Phage
reply to post by Dianec

That would be cool.

Not to mention the webhits.
"What's he gonna say? What's he gonna say?
Did he say it? Did he say it?"

edit on 2/12/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

I am now questioning if you are an alien....if so please reveal the truth

PS Unicorns exist or did may have been all killed for the "magical" horn.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
It can't be that important to the world if he's not releasing it right away.

I get the impression that he a Steven Greer type a guy.

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT COMING,

HUGE NEWS, WORLD EVENT,

GET READY,

BIG BUILD UP,

HUGE BUILD UP,

ITS COMING,

OH MY GOD ITS HERE......World Wide Alien Super Contact Group! Super New Website!

Haven't we seen this movie before?

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join